Bihar MBBS/BDS Merit List 2020: The Merit List has been released by the admission board, check out the rank list pdf below. The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is responsible for releasing the rank list. However, the merit list will be available online on its official website only. Thus, candidates who have filled the Bihar MBBS and BDS Application Form will be eligible to check the Merit List. There will be no entrance exam conducted, thus, the selection will take place on the basis of NEET 2020. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Bihar Medical and Dental Merit List, Schedule, and other details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The Merit List has been released in pdf format. Candidates whose names are mentioned in the list are further eligible for admission. Only merit students can participate in counselling. – Check Merit List PDF
- Bihar MBBS 2020 Application Form submission date is over. Now the authorities wouldn’t accept any form.
Bihar MBBS/BDS Merit List 2020
The counselling will begin soon after the release of the Bihar MBBS Rank List, hence it is important to be aware of all the important event dates. Thus, the complete schedule is provided below. By knowing the schedule, you will not miss out on any of the important events.
|Merit List for Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission||17th November 2020|
|Seat Matrix and Business Rule Posting on the website||– To be Announced –|
|Starting Date of the Online Registration for Seat Allotment and Choice Filling||– To be Announced –|
|Mock Seat Allotment Result of Choice filled up to 3rd July 2019||– To be Announced –|
|Mock Seat Allotment Result of Choice filled up to 5th July 2019||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date of Online Registration, Seat Allotment, Choice Locking||– To be Announced –|
|Final Provisional Seat Allotment Result||– To be Announced –|
|Booking of Slots for Document Verification and Downloading of the Allotment Letter||– To be Announced –|
|Document Verification Process Schedule|
|Document Verification for the First Round Counselling – for all the candidates allotted in Govt. Colleges||– To be Announced –|
|Govt. Dental / B.V.C.|
College and Private Dental Colleges
|– To be Announced –|
|Private Medical Colleges||– To be Announced –|
How To View Bihar MBBS/BDS Merit List 2020
Candidates who have given the BCECEB NEET 2020 and who will successfully enroll in the Bihar MBBS Admission process can hope their names to be included in the Merit List. Further, the rank list will be available in online mode only. Hence, students can follow the below-mentioned steps to successfully download the merit list.
- Go to the official website of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) – www.bceceb.gov.in
- Click on the link provided below.
- Enter Your UGMAC ID and Date of Birth
- Click on the Submit Button
- The list will be available on the screen
- Take the Printout for future reference
Download: BCECEB Merit List 2019
Eligibility for BCECEB Bihar NEET Merit List 2020
In order to appear in the Merit List, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Also, to appear in the Bihar MBBS and BDS Admission List, candidates must have the following eligibility.
- Candidates seeking admissions for the medical programs must satisfy the domicile criteria of Bihar, i.e. students with either root in Bihar, who have spent a considerable amount of years in the state of Bihar, and has done their schooling from Bihar will be considered eligible.
- To be qualified as a domicile of Bihar, the candidate must be resident of Bihar for at least 3 years
- Candidates must belong to a family that owns land or property in Bihar
- Who are dependent on employees of the Government of Bihar. Also, Check NEET Eligibility Criteria.
Minimum required percentile
Candidates are required to appear in the NEET Examination. Also, candidates are required to clear BCECEB NEET with a basic standard. Last year the minimum required percentile was set at 50 for general candidates, 45 for PWD candidates, and 40 for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Details mentioned in the MBBS/BDS Rank List
The main purpose of the Merit Lists is to communicate which all candidates have cleared for further admission process. Thus, the Merit List will carry the following details.
- Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Gender
- Bihar Category
- Bihar Subcategory
- NEET Marks
- Bihar State Merit
- NEET Rank
- Fee Status
- NEET Percentile
What After Bihar MBBS/BDS Merit List 2020?
Soon after the release of the rank list, candidates who have been shortlisted in the admission list will be eligible to attend the counselling. The Bihar MBBS/BDS Counselling 2020 will be held in two to three rounds depending on the number of candidates and seats. Candidates will be called for counselling as per the merit list only. Furthermore, the procedure of seat allotment and document verification will be carried out on the same day. In addition, the date, time, and venue details of counselling will be published on the official website only. The merit students who will not take part in this round will lose out their seats to other deserving candidates.