Rajasthan MBBS rajugmedical .org merit list 2019: Rajasthan MBBS Merit list will be released in fourth week of June 2019. The link to download the PDF is provided below. The Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur determine and publishes the merit list for the registered candidates who are seeking admission to undergraduate Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme in the medical college/Institute of the state Rajasthan. Provisional rajugmedical2019.org merit list for PH, WDP, WPP, STA, NRI will be available in PDF format. The authority prepares the Rajasthan MBBS rajugmedical2019.org merit list rank-wise and category-wise respectively. Based on the merit list, the counselling and seat allotment takes place.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Steps to check the rajugmedical2019.org merit list
- Visit the official website www.medicaleducation.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Check out the “Latest updates ” box.
- Look out for “ MBBS 2019 merit list” option and click on it.
- On clicking, the merit list in the PDF format will appear on the screen.
- If the registered applicant finds his/her name, then they can download and take the printout of that particular page for future use.
What details does rajugmedical2019.org merit list carry?
- Name of the shortlisted candidate.
- Date and time to appear at the counselling venue for reporting and document verification.
- NEET Registration
- NEET All India Rank (AIR)
- Marks obtained
- NEET Roll Number
- Open Merit List (OML) Rank
Rajasthan MBBS Counselling and Seat Allotment 2019
Merit list is published for the multiple rounds of counselling by the authority. Generally, there are two rounds of counselling takes place. If the seats remain vacant after the second round, then a “mop up” round is conducted in order to fill up the vacant seats. Candidates whose name appears in the merit list are required to produce/submit the documents mentioned below in original along with one photocopy of the same at the counselling venue within the scheduled date and time mentioned in the merit list.
- Original Admit Card of NEET (UG) 2019
- Passing Certificate / Marks Sheet / Admit Card of class 10 examination.
- Passing Certificate / Marks Sheet / Admit Card of class 12 examination.
- Certificate of Residence of Rajasthan duly issued by Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM/ SDO (Civil) of permanent residence.
- Caste Certificate duly issued by Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM / SDO (Civil). (if applicable)
- Six copies of the passport size Photograph which was uploaded at the time of NEET 2019 application form filling.
- Original and one photocopy of Aadhar Card.
- Print out of online filled in Application Form
Choice filling and locking
After the document verification is completed, shortlisted candidates will be allowed to choose the college according to their preference. The authority, at last, will release the list with the names of colleges allotted to the eligible candidates which contain the following details:
- Name of the candidate.
- Name of the Institute alloted
- NEET AIR
- Marks Obtained
- NEET Roll Number
Important Instruction for Rajasthan MBBS Counselling
- The candidates are required to bring all the certificates/documents as mentioned above at the time of counselling otherwise they will not be eligible for admission.
- The choice of college opted by the applicants while filling the application form does not guarantee admission into that particular one. Allotment of the seat is entirely based on the order of preference in the merit list and seat intake. Since candidates in excess of the available seats are being called for Counselling / Allotment in order to ensure filling up vacancies which may arise due to absentees, those having merit positions lower than the total number of sanctioned seats will be admitted subject to availability of seats.
- If the counselling does not complete on the scheduled date, the concerned candidates have to stay on the next day in order to complete it.
- If the available seats are filled before the scheduled date and time, the further counselling will be postponed /discontinued.
- If a candidate called for Counselling /Allotment is found ineligible as per the requirements of certificates/ documents, his /her candidature is liable to be rejected.
- Each eligible candidate will be allowed to exercise his/ her option for Course/ Institution from amongst those available at his/ her merit serial after his/ her original Certificates/ Documents and identity are verified.
- A candidate who absents or fails to appear on the scheduled date & time of his/ her Counselling/Allotment may appear for Counselling any time during the period of Counselling of his/her respective Reservation category, but in that case, he/ she will have the option of Course/ Institution available at the time of his/ her actual reporting.
- Each candidate should note that once the Course/ Institution opted at the time of his/ her Counselling and the same is allotted to him/ her, no subsequent request for change of course and/ or Institution shall be entertained.
- Admission fee and other related charges shall have to be deposited at the time of admission in the concerned college.
So, aspirants of Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2019 must go through this article to know how the merit list is prepared and counselling procedure is conducted. They are also instructed to visit the official website regularly for the updates related to merit list and counselling.
If you come across any doubt or query while reading this article, then please let us know by writing in the comment box below.