Rajasthan MBBS Merit List 2020: Provisional Seat Allotment List for Round I is released on 19th November 2020. Applied students can download the list below. The Rajasthan RUHS Authority is responsible for releasing the rank merit list. The merit list will be available online. Candidates can download the merit list for all the counselling rounds. Provisional rajugmedical2020.org merit list for PH, WDP, WPP, STA, NRI will be available in PDF format. Candidates can download the merit rank list result here. The admission of the candidates will be on the basis of the NEET 2020 Scores. NEET 2020 has been conducted successfully for this session. Candidates who qualify the NEET 2020 will be eligible for the Rajasthan MBBS Admission. Hence in this article, we have provided complete details about the Rajasthan MBBS Merit List.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The authority prepares the Rajasthan MBBS rajugmedical.org merit list rank-wise and category-wise respectively. Based on the merit list, the counselling and seat allotment takes place.
- Provisional Seat Allotment List (Round I) Released. Check Below.
- Choice Filling Process has started. Register for Choice Filling. The Process closes on 13th November 2020 ( 5 pm).
- The Rajasthan State Provisional Merit List (State, PwD, Defence/PM, MBC, EWS, SC, ST, STA, NRI) has been released on 9th November 2020 (5 pm) after the document verification process. Register for Counselling. Check out the rank list through the link provided below.
- The provisional merit list has been released (Combined and Category-Wise) on 7th November 2020. Check below.
- Rajguru has published the Information Booklet for MBBS and BDS Admission 2020-21. Download below.
Rajasthan MBBS Merit List 2020 – Scheduled Dates
The official dates of the Rajasthan NEET Merit Result is now available. Visit the website – rajgurumedical2020.com for the latest updates
|S. No.||Events||Dates Scheduled|
|1||Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Admission Online Registration||1st November 2020|
|2||Registration Deadline||6th November 2020 (4 pm)|
|3||Merit List for Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Admission||6th November 2020 (11:45 pm)|
|4||Provisional List for Document Verification||7th November 2020|
|5||Document verification||8th November 2020|
|6||State Merit List||9th November 2020|
|7||Choice Filling and Registration Fee Submission||10th November 2020|
|8||Last Date of Choice Filling||November 13, 2020 (auto-locking of choices at 5.00 pm)|
|9||Printing of Application form with locked choices||13th November 2020 (7 pm onwards)|
|10||First Seat Allotment List||19th November 2020|
|11||Printing of Seat Allotment Letter||20th to 25th November 2020|
|12||Reporting Allotted College||20th to 25th November 2020|
|13||Second Round Seat Allotment (Offline)||To be notified later|
|14||Commencement of classes||–|
|15||Mop-UP Round Seat Allotment||–|
Download Rajasthan MBBS Rank List 2020 (Provisional)
|Category||Download Merit List|
|Combined Merit List pdf||Download|
|Scheduled Caste (SC) Merit List||–|
|ST Candidates List||–|
|OBC Merit List||–|
|MBC Merit List||–|
|NRI Merit List||Download|
|PWD Merit List||–|
|ST-STA Merit List||–|
|WDP Rank Merit List||Download|
|WPP Merit List||Download|
How to Check Rajasthan MBBS Merit List?
The step by step procedure to download the Rajasthan MBBS/BDS 2020 Merit list pdf is as follows-
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan MBBS – www.rajasthan.gov.in or click on the link provided below.
- Click on the Merit List link
- Select your category and download the merit list.
Details available on rajugmedical2020.org merit list
- Name of the shortlisted candidate.
- Date and time to appear at the counselling venue for reporting and document verification.
- NEET Registration
- NEET All India Rank (AIR)
- Marks obtained
- NEET Roll Number
- Open Merit List (OML) Rank
Previous Year Rajasthan State NEET Merit List pdf (Category-Wise)
Candidates must note that the Rajasthan Rajgurumedical MBBS Merit List 2019 is available category-wise. Candidates can click on the respective category merit list to download.
Download Rajasthan MBBS rajugmedical .org merit list (2019)
|Category||Link to Download Merit List|
|Seats Remaining Vacant After Mop-Up Round||Click to Download|
|Combined Merit List Of Rajasthan Mop-Up Round||Download Now|
|All Combined Merit List||Download Here|
|Scheduled Caste (SC) Merit List||Click to Download|
|ST Candidates List||Download Here|
|OBC Merit List||Click To Download|
|MBC Merit List||Download Here|
|NRI Merit List||Click to Download|
|PWD Merit List||Download Here|
|ST-STA Merit List||Download Here|
|WDP Rank Merit List||Click Here to Download|
|WPP Merit List||Download Here|
Rajasthan MBBS Counselling and Seat Allotment
The merit list will be available for the multiple rounds of Rajasthan MBBS Counselling by the authority. There will be two rounds of counselling. If the seats remain vacant after the second round, then a “mop up” round will take place to fill up the vacant seats. Candidates whose name appears in the merit list will be eligible for the further admission process.
Documents for Rajasthan MBBS and BDS Counselling
- NEET 2020 Hall Ticket
- Passing Certificate / Marks Sheet / Admit Card of class 10 examination.
- Passing Certificate / Marks Sheet / Admit Card of class 12 examination.
- Rajasthan Residence Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Six copies of the passport size Photograph. The Photograph must be same as that of the one uploaded in NEET 2020 Application Form
- Original and one photocopy of Aadhar Card.
- Print out of online filled-in Application Form
Choice filling and locking (Counselling Registration)
After the document verification is completed, shortlisted candidates will be allowed to choose the college according to their preference. The authority, at last, will release the list with the names of colleges allotted to the eligible candidates which contain the following details:
- Name of the candidate.
- Name of the Institute alloted
- NEET AIR
- Marks Obtained
- NEET Roll Number
Important Instruction for Rajasthan MBBS Counselling
- Candidates must carry all the documents at the time of document verification.
- The choice of college opted by the applicants while filling the application form does not guarantee admission into that particular one.
- Allotment of the seat will be on the basis of the candidates choice filling preferences.
- Make sure that you reach the counselling spot on the specified date and time.
- If the counselling does not complete on the scheduled date, the concerned candidates have to stay on the next day in order to complete it.
- If the available seats are filled before the scheduled date and time, the further counselling will be postponed /discontinued.
- Admission fees and other related charges shall have to be deposited at the time of admission in the concerned college.
So, aspirants of Rajasthan MBBS Admission must go through this article to know how the merit list is prepared and counselling procedure is conducted. They are also instructed to visit the official website regularly for the updates related to merit list and counselling.
If you have any doubt regarding the Rajasthan State NEET Merit List or admission details, then comment on the section below.