Karnataka NEET Merit List 2021: KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority) Bangalore publishes the rank list after the conclusion of the application process. The merit list shall be available in two stages, i.e Provisional and Final. There is a total of 8695 medical seats in all the colleges. The KEA MBBS Admission is solely based on the basis of merit list which is released by the KEA based on the NEET 2021 Score. The Karnataka NEET Merit List 2021 is usually based upon the data of the NEET 2021 Result which the authorities have received from NTA.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Aspirants who want to take admissions to the medical colleges of Karnataka need to register and participate in the counselling procedure. The Karnataka NEET MBBS Merit List contains the names of those candidates who have filled the KEA MBBS Application Form or registered with CET.
Karnataka NEET Merit List 2021
The authority prescribes the KEA NEET Rank List release date of merit list and a counseling schedule. The admission rounds then take place as per the released schedule only. If a candidate is not aware of the important event date, then the event can be missed. Therefore, to ensure that it does not happen, aspirants should keep themselves updated with the admission activities schedule.
|4||Release of Karnataka MBBS Merit List||– To be Announced –|
|5||Choice Filling and Locking||– To be Announced –|
|6||First Seat Allotment||– To be Announced –|
|7||Admission Confirmation and Fee Payment||– To be Announced –|
|8||Second Counselling Registration||– To be Announced –|
|9||Last Date for Application Submission||– To be Announced –|
|10||Document verification||– To be Announced –|
|11||Release of Candidate List||– To be Announced –|
|12||Choice filling for New Registrations||– To be Announced –|
|13||Seat Allotment||– To be Announced –|
|14||Admission Confirmation||– To be Announced –|
|15||Mop Up Rounds||– To be Announced –|
Check – NEET Merit List 2021
How to Check kea.kar.nic.in Merit List 2021?
Karnataka NEET Merit List 2021 PDF shall be available on the official website of KEA. Candidates can further follow the below-mentioned steps in order to check the Karnataka MBBS/ BDS Merit List 2021.
- Visit the official website of Karnataka NEET: kea.kar.nic.in
- Click on the “UG NEET 2021” button on the top right corner of the official website,
- You are redirected to the Karnataka NEET Web page.
- On this page click on “UG NEET 2021 Candidate List” to view the merit list.
KEA NEET Eligibility
To be eligible to get listed in the merit list, a candidate needs to secure the minimum required percentile in NEET 2021, fill the registration form and attend the document verification session. These candidates are included in the provisional merit list of Karnataka NEET 2021. The candidates can check here the minimum qualifying percentile and equivalent marks of NEET from the table given below.
|S. No||Categories||Minimum Required Percentile|
|1.||General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|2.||SC/ ST/ OBC(including PwD of SC/ ST/ OBC)||40th Percentile|
|3.||UR PwD||45th Percentile|
Karnataka NEET Previous Years’ Merit List PDF Download
- NEET Merit List of Karnataka MBBS Admission 2020
- Karnataka MBBS 2019 Merit List
- KEA MBBS/ BDS Rank List 2018
Karnataka NEET Tie-Breaking Method
In case two or more candidates obtained equal marks in NEET 2021, then to break the tie, the authority follows a tie-breaking method. Thus, the rank list shall be on the basis of-
- Biology – Candidates with a higher mark in biology get a higher rank.
- Chemistry – If the tie still persists, candidates with higher marks in chemistry shall attain a higher merit position.
- Marks in the qualifying examination – In case if the tie still exists, the aspirant having higher marks in the qualifying marks is placed higher in the merit list.
- Age: Aspirants elder in age shall be given higher preference.
Highlights of KEA MBBS NEET Merit List 2021
- Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is responsible for Karnataka NEET 2021 admission process.
- The provisional merit list of Karnataka NEET MBBS/ BDS 2021 admissions is published after the conclusion of the document verification session. The list is prepared in accordance with the document verification schedule.
- The list shall be available in online mode only.
- The candidates are advised to take a printout of both the merit lists for further reference.
KEA MBBS 2021 Counselling
Karnataka MBBS/ BDS Counselling rounds start after the result declaration. Wherein, only the merit students shall be eligible for admission. In this round, a selection committee checks whether selected candidates are suitable for the course or not. The process of document verification is carried out on the same day. For verification, candidates need to provide original and photocopies of the required documents. Furthermore, the candidates of higher ranks easily get a seat in the desired MBBS/ BDS College of Karnataka state.