Punjab MBBS Merit List 2021 has been released. Candidates are ranked in the merit list as per their scores in the NEET Exam. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) is the main conducting body of Punjab MBBS Admission. The rank list is published on the BFUHS official website. The Punjab NEET Merit List comprises the names of those candidates who have submitted the form of Punjab MBBS. However, the merit list pdf has the names of the candidates in decreasing order. That means, the candidates scoring the highest marks are placed first and so the ranking of the applicants goes on. In this article, we have provided details of the Punjab MBBS Admission Merit List 2021. So, if you have filled out the Punjab State Application Form, then read the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Highlights of Baba Farid NEET MBBS Merit List
- The State Merit List of Punjab MBBS releases separately for NRI and State Category.
- Candidates are not informed individually about the declaration of the Punjab Merit List.
- The Merit List releases collectively for all the eligible candidates.
- It is compulsory to fill and submit the application form of the Punjab MBBS Registration Form.
- Candidates must take the printout of the Merit List for future reference.
Punjab MBBS 2021 Merit List Schedule
The BFUHS MBBS/ BDS Merit List is published after the conclusion of the application procedure. Moreover, after the merit list, the counselling process starts. Hence, all the admission rounds are carried out as per the schedule only. Candidates should thus keep themselves updated with the important event dates.
|Release of Merit List||3rd December 2021|
Punjab MBSS Merit List 2021
As said, the State Merit List releases online on the official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS). Admission to the candidates for the vacant seats is allotted based on the NEET 2021 Scores. Over 1125 seats are available under Punjab MBBS Admission 2021. Candidates who have filled the form are eligible to participate in the Punjab MBBS Admission and Merit List Procedure. This also means that the candidates are also eligible for participating in the counselling round.
How to Check Punjab MBBS Merit List pdf?
Candidates can check the Punjab NEET Merit List in the following ways –
- First of all, the State Merit List is available only online. No individual message is sent to the candidates.
- A separate link is available on the official website of BFUHS – www.bfuhs.in
- Candidates can click on the link and the Punjab NTA NEET Merit List 2021 is displayed.
- You can search for your name on the merit list. If your name is present, you can download and take a printout of it.
- The State Merit List of Punjab MBBS is available in PDF format so that the candidates can download the Merit List easily.
Punjab NEET Merit List 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
To have your name on the Punjab State Merit List, candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria. The Eligibility Criteria for Punjab MBBS Merit List is as follows-
- You must have qualified for the NEET 2021 UG Exam with a minimum required percentile. The Passing Percentile is mentioned below.
- The Punjab MBBS Application Form 2021 must be filled in correctly and submitted before the deadline date.
Minimum Required Percentile for Punjab MBBS Rank List pdf 2020
|Category||Minimum Required Percentile||Minimum Required Marks|
|General Category (UR)||50th Percentile||720-147|
|ST/ SC/ OBC (Including PH of Reserved Category)||40th Percentile|
|UR PH||45th Percentile||146-129|
Punjab NEET MBBS Merit List 2021- Details Available
Candidates can find the below-mentioned details on the Punjab MBBS/ BDS Rank List.
- Registration Number of the Candidate
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number of NEET
- NEET Marks
- NEET Rank
- Percentile of the Candidate
If in case, any of the details are missing in the Merit List, candidates must report immediately to the exam authority before the counselling dates.
Punjab MBBS Previous Year’s Merit List pdf – (Category-Wise)
Candidates aspiring to take the admission and the ones who took part in the admission process can check the Previous Years’ Merit List pdf here.
BFUHS NEET 2020 Rank List
Previous Years Merit List (2017, 2018, 2019)
Number of Seats in Punjab Medical Colleges
Candidates who are participating in Punjab MBBS 2021 Admission Process must know about the names of the colleges and the number of seats allotted in every college. Applicants are allotted college seats on the basis of the NEET Rank. This shall help you to choose the college in the choice filling process.
Colleges Participating in Punjab MBBS Admission
|Name of the College||Number of Seats|
|Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Bhatinda||150 Seats|
|Christian Medical College, Ludhiana||75 Seats|
|Dayanand Medical College, and Hospital||100 Seats|
|Government Medical College, Amritsar||200 Seats|
|Government Medical College, Patiala||200 Seats|
|Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Faridkot||100 Seats|
|Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences, Jalandhar||150 Seats|
|Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Sri Amritsar||150 Seats|
Punjab MBBS 2021 Counselling
The Punjab MBBS Counselling begins after the merit list release. This admission round is conducted for the verification and seat allotment process. It is further compulsory for all merit students to take part in this round. As the seats are allotted after counseling only. The selection committee calls students as per their merit rank. Moreover, the rounds of counselling continue until all the seats are allotted. In case, the seats are left vacant, then a mop-up round is conducted. After seat allotment, selected candidates further have to submit the required documents for finalizing their admission.