Punjab MBBS Merit List 2020 will release soon after the submission of the application form. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) is the main conducting body of Punjab MBBS Admission. The Merit List will release on its official website. The Punjab NEET Merit List will comprise of the names of those candidates who have submitted the form of Punjab MBBS. The Rank List will be available category-wise. However, the merit list pdf will have the names of the candidates in decreasing order. That means, the candidates scoring highest marks are placed on the first and so the ranking of the applicants goes on. In this article, we have provided details of Punjab MBBS Admission Merit List 2020. So, if you have filled out the Punjab State Application Form, then read the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Highlights of Baba Farid NEET MBBS Merit List
- The State Merit List of Punjab MBBS will release separately for NRI and State Category.
- Candidates are not informed individually about the declaration of Punjab Merit List.
- The Merit List releases collectively for all the eligible candidates.
- It is compulsory to fill and submit the application form of the Punjab MBBS Registration Form.
- Candidates must take the printout of the Merit List for future reference.
Punjab MBBS 2020 Merit List Schedule
Baba Farid University of Sciences has not released any official dates of the Medical Admission Process. However, we have provided the tentative dates below so that you can get an idea of the event schedule.
|The Release of the Official Notification||Third Week of June 2020|
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||Third Week of June 2020|
|Last Date of the Application Form||Fourth Week of June 2020|
|Last Date of Making the Payment of Fees||Fourth Week of June 2020|
|Document Verification||Fourth Week of June 2020|
|For NRI Candidates|
|Last Date for Submitting the Online Form (The Application Form is available separately for the NRI Candidates)||First Week of July 2020|
|Online Counseling Schedule (Round I)|
|Online Filling and Submission of the Counselling Form||First Week of July 2020|
|Declaration of the First Round Counselling Result||Second Week of July 2020|
|Date of Joining the Allotted College and Payment of Fees in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce||Second Week of July 2020|
Punjab MBSS Merit List 2020
As said, the State Merit List releases online on the official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS). Admission to the candidates for the vacant seats is allotted based on the NEET 2020 Scores. Over 1125 seats are available under Punjab MBBS Admission 2020. Candidates who have filled the form are eligible to participate in the Punjab MBBS Admission and Merit List Procedure. This also means that the candidates are also eligible for participating in the counselling round.
How to Check Punjab MBBS Merit List pdf?
Candidates can check the Punjab NEET Merit List in the following ways –
- First of all, the State Merit List is available only online. No individual message is sent to the candidates.
- A separate link is available on the official website of BFUHS- www.bfuhs.in
- Candidates can click on the link and the Punjab NTA NEET Merit List 2020 is displayed.
- You can search your name in the merit list. If your name is present, you can download and take a printout of it.
- The State Merit List of Punjab MBBS is available in PDF Format so that the candidates can download the Merit List easily.
Punjab NEET Merit List 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
To have your name in the Punjab State Merit List, candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria. The Eligibility Criteria for Punjab MBBS Merit List is as follows-
- You must have qualified the NEET 2020 UG Exam with a minimum required percentile. The Passing Percentile is mentioned below.
- The Punjab MBBS Application Form 2020 must be filled correctly and submitted before the deadline date.
Minimum Required Percentile for Punjab MBBS Rank List pdf
|Category||Minimum Required Percentile||Minimum Required Marks|
|General Category (UR)||50th Percentile||119 Marks|
|ST/SC/OBC (Including PH of Reserved Category)||40th Percentile||96 Marks|
|UR PH||45th Percentile||107 Marks|
Punjab NEET MBBS Merit List 2020- Details Available
Following are the details that are available on Punjab NEET Merit List 2020
- Registration Number of the Candidate
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number of NEET
- NEET Marks
- NEET Rank
- Percentile of the Candidate
If in case, any of the details are missing in the Merit List, candidates must report immediately to the exam authority before the counselling dates.
Punjab MBBS Previous 2019 Year Merit List pdf – (Category-Wise)
Number of Seats in Punjab Medical Colleges
Candidates who are participating in Punjab MBBS 2020 Admission Process must know about the names of the colleges and number of seats allotted in every college. Applicants are allotted college seats on the basis of the NEET Rank. This will help you to choose the college in the choice filling process.
Colleges Participating in Punjab MBBS Admission
|Name of the College||Number of Seats|
|Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Bhatinda||150 Seats|
|Christian Medical College, Ludhiana||75 Seats|
|Dayanand Medical College, and Hospital||100 Seats|
|Government Medical College, Amritsar||200 Seats|
|Government Medical College, Patiala||200 Seats|
|Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Faridkot||100 Seats|
|Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences, Jalandhar||150 Seats|
|Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Sri Amritsar||150 Seats|
Punjab MBBS/BDS Merit List will release in July 2020. The Application Form is available after the declaration of NEET-UG Rank. To have your name on the merit list, it is necessary to fill and submit the Punjab MBBS and BDS Application Form. Candidates can check the official dates to get the latest updates and notifications.