AFMC MBBS Merit List 2020 will release soon after the completion of the AFMC 2020 MBBS Application Form. The Merit List will be released online on the official website of AFMC- www.afmc.nic.in. The rank list will be prepared on the basis of the NEET 2020 Scores. Further, note that the dates have been extended due to the spread of Coronavirus. However, the list will include the names of those candidates who have submitted the application form before the deadline date. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the AFMC MBBS Merit List 2020, Dates, Tie-Breaking Process, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Highlights of AFMC MBBS Merit List 2020
- The Rank List of AFMC NEET will be prepared on the basis of the NEET 2020 Marks.
- The Score of the last candidate included in the merit list will be the cutoff score of AFMC Pune.
- Candidates whose name is on the merit list will be eligible for the Screening Test.
- The Screening Test will include Document Verification, Test of English Language Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning, Psychological Assessment Test, and Medical Examination followed by a Personal Interview by the Board of Officers.
- Candidates will not be informed individually regarding the declaration of the AFMC MBBS Merit List.
AFMC MBBS Merit List 2020
The Armed Force Medical College, Pune will release the AFMC NEET MBBS and BDS Merit List for 2020 Session. Candidates based on their NEET 2020 Scores and Online Registration of AFMC will be selected for the Screening process that will be held in the AFMC Campus. The Screening Test will include Document Verification, Test of English Language Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning, Psychological Assessment Test, and Medical Examination followed by a Personal Interview. Candidates must note that candidates who are participating in this round are not guaranteed with a seat. Candidates must confirm that they are attending the counselling session.
Online Application release date
Last date to submit the application form
The Release of Merit List
Screening at AFMC (Counselling)
|– To be Announced –|
|Final Shortlisted Candidate’s List||– To be Announced –|
|Screening of Shortlisted, Waitlist||– To be Announced –|
|Reporting the Institute||– To be Announced –|
|Commencement of Classes||– To be Announced –|
AFMC MBBS Screening Process 2020
For AFMC Pune, Screening Process of NEET MBBS 2020, candidates will be shortlisted based on their NEET Marks, and the online application form of AFMC. No separate call letters will be sent to the candidates. If the candidate fails to appear the Screening Test, then it will be assumed that he/she was not interested in the Screening Test. Therefore, the shortlisted candidates have to confirm their attendance for the screening process at AFMC, Pune by sending an e-mail titled- “Willingness to Attend MBBS Screening” mentioning your NEET Roll Number and NEET Score to – [email protected]
Procedure for AFMC MBBS 2020 Screening
The various stages of AFMC NEET MBBS 2020 Screening are as follows-
- Identification and Verification of Documents
- Test of English Language Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning (ToELR)
- Psychological Assessment Test (PAT)
- Interview by the Board of Officers.
- Medical Examination and Medical Board
The Reporting Time for the AFMC 2020 MBBS Screening Process is 8:00 Hours and 12:30 Hours. Candidates have to undergo document verification first, followed by blood/urine investigations, ToELR, and PAT and Interview Round at last. These stages will take place on the same day. The Medical Examination will take place on the next day. The Screening Process will take place for two days. Requests in the Change of Interview Dates will not take place under any circumstances.
What to Do After The Release of AFMC MBBS Merit List 2019?
After the declaration of the AFMC Merit List of MBBS, candidates have to attend the Document Verification Round on the allotted date and time mentioned in the merit list. After the completion of the Document Verification Round, candidates have to take the ToELR Test. The Marks of ToELR and NEET 2020 will be added and will be divided by 4 and then 50 marks of the interview taken by the Board of the Officers will be considered and added to the score. The Marks secured by the candidates out of 250 marks will be considered as the final marks and admissions will take place for 130 seats. Check AFMC NEET MBBS Counselling.
The Counselling may take place at OIC Admission Cell (Office of the Dean), AFMC Pune.
Tie-Breaker Criteria of AFMC MBBS Rank List 2020
The Tie-Breaker Criteria will take place if two or a number of candidates have scored the same number of marks. The parameters of the Tie-Breaker method is as follows-
- In case, the candidate scores more marks in Biology, then the candidate will get a higher rank on the merit list.
- If the tie still exists, then the candidates with more marks in Chemistry will receive a better rank.
- Even if the tie does not break, then the candidate with more number of correct answers will get a higher rank
- If still, the Tie exists, then the candidate with older age will get the higher rank.
AFMC MBBS Previous Year Cut-Off
The Cutoff is the minimum set marks that are set by the conducting body to select the eligible candidates. The cutoff marks of AFMC MBBS 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 is provided below. The cutoff marks are different for all the categories. Candidates scoring more than the cutoff marks will be eligible for the further rounds of the admission procedure-
|AFMC MBBS Cut-Off Marks||Boys||Girls|
|AFMC MBBS Cut-Off 2018||551/720||551/720|
|AFMC MBBS Cut-Off 2017||570/720||600/720|
|AFMC MBBS Cut-Off 2016||498/720||536/720|
|AFMC MBBS Cut-Off 2015||478/720||537/720|
|AFMC MBBS Cut-Off 2014||487/720||536/720|
Download AFMC NEET Previous Year Cutoff
Here you can download the Merit List Result of AFMC NEET and Screen here-
Documents Required at the Time of Screening
Candidates are required to bring the original and self-attested copies of the documents. Following are the documents that are required at the time of screening-
- Matriculation Pass Certificate and Birth Certificate
- Mark Sheets of Class 10th and 12th (if applicable)
- Certificate from the School principal of the candidate has appeared and passed or appeared and awaiting the result in 10+2 Examination as a regular candidate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Service Certificate from Children of Service Personal signed bu CO Unit/Higher Formation. For Retired Person: Ex-Serviceman Identity Card/ Discharge Book and PPO.
- Sports Certificate/Level of Representation
- Certificate for Medical Fitness in the Application Form
- NCC Certificate (if any)
- Certificate of Extra-Curricular Activities and Level of Representation.
- Character Certificate duly signed by the School/College Principle.
- Colored Photographs of the candidate with white background.
- Printed Copy of AFMC Registration Slip.
- NEET UG 2020 Admit Card
- Aadhaar Card
Candidates who fail to produce any of the above documents will not be eligible for the Screening Procedure. Candidates whose name is on the AFMC MBBS/BDS Rank List will be eligible for the screening test. So, if you have any doubts regarding the AFMC Admission Process, then please comment on the section below.