AFMC MBBS Merit List 2021: The Merit List is released online on the official website of AFMC (Armed Forces Medical College) – www.afmc.nic.in. The AFMC MBBS 2021 rank list is prepared on the basis of the NEET 2021 Scores. Hence, as per the NEET Score candidates are ranked in order of merit. This rank list also helps the authorities in segregating students on the basis of merit. Candidates who are placed higher in the AFMC MBBS Merit List 2021 get preference. The seat allotment procedure is also carried out as per the merit list. In order to get complete information about the rank list and the selection process, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Highlights of AFMC MBBS Merit List 2021
- The Rank List of AFMC NEET is prepared on the basis of the NEET 2021 Marks.
- The Score of the last candidate included in the merit list shall be the cutoff score of AFMC Pune.
- Candidates whose name is on the merit list are eligible for the Screening Test.
- The Screening Test includes Document Verification, Test of English Language Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning, Psychological Assessment Test, and Medical Examination followed by a Personal Interview by the Board of Officers.
- Candidates are not informed individually regarding the declaration of the AFMC MBBS Merit List.
AFMC MBBS Merit List 2021
The Armed Force Medical College, Pune release the AFMC NEET MBBS and BDS Merit List for the 2021 Session. Candidates based on their NEET 2021 Scores and Online Registration of AFMC are selected for the Screening process that is held in the AFMC Campus. The Screening Test includes Document Verification, Test of English Language Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning, Psychological Assessment Test, and Medical Examination followed by a Personal Interview. Candidates must note that candidates who are participating in this round are not guaranteed a seat. Candidates must confirm that they are attending the counselling session.
Online Application release date
|To be Announced|
Last date to submit the application form
|To be Announced|
The Release of Merit List
|To be Announced|
Screening at AFMC (Counselling)
|To be Announced|
|Final Shortlisted Candidate’s List||To be Announced|
|Screening of Shortlisted, Waitlist||To be Announced|
|Reporting the Institute||To be Announced|
|Commencement of Classes||To be Announced|
AFMC MBBS Screening Process 2021
For AFMC Pune, Screening Process of NEET MBBS 2021, candidates are shortlisted based on their NEET Marks, and the online application form of AFMC. No separate call letters are sent to the candidates. If the candidate fails to appear in the Screening Test, then it is assumed that he/ she is not interested in the Screening Test. Therefore, the shortlisted candidates have to confirm their attendance for the screening process at AFMC, Pune by sending an e-mail titled- “Willingness to Attend MBBS Screening” mentioning your NEET Roll Number and NEET Score to – [email protected].
Procedure for AFMC MBBS 2021 Screening
The various stages of AFMC NEET MBBS 2021 Screening are as follows-
- Identification and Verification of Documents
- Test of English Language Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning (ToELR)
- Psychological Assessment Test (PAT)
- Interview by the Board of Officers.
- Medical Examination and Medical Board
The Reporting Time for the AFMC 2021 MBBS Screening Process is 8:00 Hours and 12:30 Hours. Candidates have to undergo document verification first, followed by blood/ urine investigations, ToELR, and PAT and Interview Round at last. The Medical Examination takes place the next day. The Screening Process takes place for two days. Requests in the Change of Interview Dates shall not take place under any circumstances.
Check Related Articles:
What to Do After The Release of AFMC MBBS Merit List?
After the declaration of the AFMC Merit List of MBBS, candidates have to attend the Document Verification Round on the allotted date and time mentioned in the merit list. After the completion of the Document Verification Round, candidates have to take the ToELR Test. The Marks of ToELR and NEET 2021 are added and then divided by 4 and then 50 marks of the interview taken by the Board of the Officers are considered and added to the score. The Marks secured by the candidates out of 250 marks will be considered as the final marks and admissions take place for 130 seats. Check AFMC NEET MBBS Counselling.
The Counselling may take place at OIC Admission Cell (Office of the Dean), AFMC Pune.
Tie-Breaker Criteria of AFMC MBBS Rank List 2021
The Tie-Breaker Criteria take place if two or a number of candidates have scored the same number of marks. The parameters of the Tie-Breaker method is as follows-
- In case, the candidate scores more marks in Biology, then the candidate gets a higher rank on the merit list.
- If the tie still exists, then the candidates with more marks in Chemistry receive a better rank.
- Even if the tie does not break, then the candidate with more number of correct answers get a higher rank
- If still, the Tie exists, then the candidate with older age gets the higher rank.
AFMC MBBS Previous Year Cut-Off
The Cutoff is the minimum set marks that are set by the conducting body to select the eligible candidates. The cutoff marks of AFMC MBBS 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 are provided below. The cutoff marks are different for all the categories. Candidates scoring more than the cutoff marks shall be eligible for the further rounds of the admission procedure-
|AFMC MBBS Cut-Off Marks||Boys||Girls|
|AFMC MBBS Cut-Off 2018||551/720||551/720|
|AFMC MBBS Cut-Off 2017||570/720||600/720|
|AFMC MBBS Cut-Off 2016||498/720||536/720|
|AFMC MBBS Cut-Off 2015||478/720||537/720|
|AFMC MBBS Cut-Off 2014||487/720||536/720|
Download AFMC NEET Previous Year Cutoff
The previous years’ rank list pdf link is provided below. Candidates can check it out for reference. Further, the merit list for the 2021-22 session will be released in the same format.
- Check AFMC 2020 Screening Result
- Download AFMC Pune, MBBS 2018 Merit Rank List pdf
- Screening Result of AFMC MBBS 2019
Documents Required at the Time of Screening
Candidates are required to bring the original and self-attested copies of the documents. Following are the documents that are required at the time of screening-
- Matriculation Pass Certificate and Birth Certificate
- Mark Sheets of Class 10th and 12th (if applicable)
- Certificate from the School principal of the candidate has appeared and passed or appeared and awaiting the result in 10+2 Examination as a regular candidate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Service Certificate from Children of Service Personal signed by CO Unit/ Higher Formation. For Retired Person: Ex-Serviceman Identity Card/ Discharge Book and PPO.
- Sports Certificate/ Level of Representation
- Certificate for Medical Fitness in the Application Form
- NCC Certificate (if any)
- Certificate of Extra-Curricular Activities and Level of Representation.
- Character Certificate duly signed by the School/ College Principal.
- Colored Photographs of the candidate with white background.
- Printed Copy of AFMC Registration Slip.
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card
- Aadhaar Card
Candidates who fail to produce any of the above documents shall not be eligible for the Screening Procedure. Candidates whose name is on the AFMC MBBS/ BDS Rank List can take the screening test. So, if you have any doubts regarding the AFMC Admission Process, then please comment on the section below.
How many boys out of 1150 report on an average for afmc every year ?