Gujarat MBBS/BDS Merit List 2020: Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) will release the MBBS Merit List in the first week of July 2020. The Merit List the MBBS and BDS Programme will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the NEET 2020. Other than that, factors such number of seat availability, number of applications, etc. will also be considered. A merit list will be released for each round of Counseling. Counseling will stretch for around 2 rounds, and if seats still remain, a mop-up round will be held as well.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, viewers will be informed all about the Merit List for Gujarat MBBS and BDS programmes. This will include the schedule for the Gujarat MBBS Merit Release, Cutoffs, viewing procedure, etc.
Gujarat MBBS 2019 Merit List Release Dates
The Merit List for Gujarat MBBS Admission will be released by ACPUGMEC Gujarat, provisionally. However, the conducting authority has not released the Merit List dates yet. So, candidates can check the tentative dates here and get an idea of the Admission Process.
|1||Gujarat MBBS/BDS Admission Registration||First Week of June 2020|
|2||Last Date for Application Submission||First Week of June 2020|
|3||Document Verification||Second Week of June 2020|
|4||Release of Gujarat MBBS Merit List||Third Week of June 2020|
|5||Choice Filling and Locking||Fourth Week of June 2020|
|6||First Seat Allotment||First Week of July 2020|
|7||Admission Confirmation and Fee Payment||First Week of July 2020|
|8||Second Counselling Registration||Second Week of July 2020|
|9||Last Date for Application Submission||Second Week of July 2020|
|10||Document verification||Third Week of July 2020|
|11||Release of Candidate List||Third Week of July 2020|
|12||Choice filling for New Registrations||Fourth Week of July 2020|
|13||Seat Allotment||First Week of August 2020|
|14||Admission Confirmation||Second Week of August 2020|
|15||Mop Up Rounds||Third Week of August 2020|
How to Check Gujarat MBBS Rank List 2020
The Rank List will be prepared on the basis of NEET Marks 2020. So, the following are the steps to check the Gujarat NEET Merit List.
- Go to the official website of ACPUGMEC.
- Locate the link that leads to counselling and seat allotment
- Locate the link for Gujarat MBBS Merit List
- Merit List will be displayed on the screen in the PDF form
- Check out names and keep a print of the document
Download Gujarat NEET Merit List 2020
|Category||NEET MBBS Gujarat Rank List 2020|
|General merit list||–|
|SEBC merit list||–|
|ST merit list||–|
|SC merit list||–|
|Local Quota SMC eligible candidates||–|
|Local Quota NHL eligible candidates||–|
|Gujarat MBBS candidate list||–|
|NRI applicant list||–|
|NRI merit list||–|
|PH merit list||–|
Details Mentioned in Gujarat MBBS Merit List
The main purpose of the Merit Lists is to communicate which all candidates clear for further admission process.
Hence, the candidates can check the details in the Merit List-
- Candidate’s NEET Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Gujarat State Merit
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- NEET Marks
- Candidate’s Gender
- Gujarat Subcategory
- NEET Percentile
- Gujarat Category
- NEET Rank
- Fee Status
Gujarat MBBS Cut-off 2020
The Cutoff Marks is the minimum set off marks that are set by the conducting authority inorder to offer admission to the students. Last year the Cut-offs stood at 50th Percentile for the General Candidates, 40th Percentile for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, and 45th Percentile for Unreserved PWD candidates. Cut-offs for the coming admission sessions will be announced and updated later.
Tie Break Scenario
It often occurs that two or more candidates secure the same score, and it creates a bit of hassle for the counseling conducting authority to facilitate the admission procedures. To make things easier, ACPUGMEC has come up with a plan of action.
- In case of a tie break scenario, candidates with higher percentile in the qualifying will be considered.
- Applicants with Higher marks in Biology will get higher ranks.
- Candidates with higher test score in Physics from the qualifying exam will be given preferences.
- Applicants with higher test score in English from the qualifying exam will be given preferences
- Candidates with higher percentage in the second qualifying exam will be considered.
- If nothing works, the older candidate will be given the preference. For More Details, visit the official website of Gujarat NEET Admission.
Gujarat MBBS Counseling and Seat Allotment
Candidates who clear the NEET 2020 and who appear in the Merit List will be able to participate in the Gujarat NEET MBBS Counselling and Seat Allotment procedure. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their NEET score and Gujarat MBBS BDS Merit List. But before participating in the counselling process, candidates will have to get their documents verified.
The documents that are to verified are as follows.
- Domicile certificate of Gujarat
- NEET Result
- NEET Admit Card
- Counseling letter of Gujarat MBBS 2019 Admissions
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category (if applicable).
- Copy of fee transaction slip and application form of Gujarat MBBS Admission.
Thus, Gujarat MBBS Merit List Selected Candidates will be eligible for the counselling. If you have any queries regarding the Merit List or the admission process, then please comment on the section below.