Gujarat MBBS Merit List 2021: Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) is responsible for preparing the merit list. The rank list for the Gujarat MBBS and BDS Admission is prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the NEET 2021. Other than that, factors such as number of seat availability, number of applications, etc. also are considered. In addition, a merit list is released for each round of Counselling. Moreover, the counselling process is concluded in two rounds. However, if the seats are left vacant, then a mop-up round is conducted. In this article, viewers are informed about the Gujarat MBBS Merit List 2021. This will include the schedule for the Gujarat NEET Merit Release, Cutoffs, viewing procedure, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Gujarat MBBS Merit List 2021
The selection committee prepares the admission list when all the application forms reach them on the due date. Further, soon after the release of the Gujarat MBBS/ BDS Rank List, the counselling begins. Thus, the students should have an idea about all the important dates and events. The table below contains the important events and dates.
|Gujarat MBBS/BDS Admission Registration||– October 2021 –|
|Last Date for Application Submission||– October 2021 –|
|Document Verification||– October 2021 –|
|Release of Gujarat MBBS Merit List||– October 2021 –|
|Choice Filling and Locking||– October 2021 –|
|First Seat Allotment||– October 2021 –|
|Admission Confirmation and Fee Payment||– To be Announced –|
|Second Counselling Registration||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date for Application Submission||– To be Announced –|
|Document verification||– To be Announced –|
|Release of Candidate List||– To be Announced –|
|Choice filling for New Registrations||– To be Announced –|
|Mop Up Rounds||–|
How to Check Gujarat NEET Merit and Rank List 2021
The Rank List is prepared on the basis of NEET Marks 2021. As mentioned above, it can be checked via online mode. Thus, the complete guide to easily check the rank list pdf is provided below.
- Visit the official website of ACPUGMEC or click on the direct link provided in this article.
- Locate the link for the “Gujarat MBBS 2021 Rank List“
- Merit List then appears on the screen in the PDF form
- Check out names and keep a print of the document
Download Gujarat NEET Merit List 2021
|Category||NEET MBBS Gujarat Rank List 2021|
|General merit list||Click Here|
|SEBC merit list||Click Here|
|ST merit list||Click Here|
|SC merit list||Click Here|
|Local Quota SMC eligible candidates||Click Here|
|Local Quota NHL eligible candidates||Click Here|
|Gujarat MBBS candidate list||Click Here|
|NRI applicant list||Click Here|
|NRI merit list||Click Here|
|PH merit list||Click Here|
Details Mentioned in Gujarat MBBS/ BDS Merit List
The main purpose of the Merit Lists is to communicate which all candidates clear for further admission process. Hence, the candidates can check the following details in the Merit List-
- NEET Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Gujarat State Merit
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- NEET Marks
- Candidate’s Gender
- Gujarat Subcategory
- NEET Percentile
- Gujarat Category
- NEET Rank
- Fee Status
Gujarat MBBS Cut-off 2021
The Cutoff Marks is the minimum set off marks that are set by the conducting authority in order to offer admission to the students. Last year the Cut-offs stood at 50th Percentile for the General Candidates, 40th Percentile for the SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates, and 45th Percentile for Unreserved PWD candidates. The cutoff marks are determined after considering a few factors such as the seat matrix, highest score amongst the applicants, and reservation policy. Hence, the cutoff marks differ for every session.
Gujarat NEET 2020 Merit List PDF
|Category||Merit List PDF Link|
|General Merit List||Click Here|
|SEBC Merit List||Click Here|
|ST Merit List||Click Here|
|SC Merit List||Click Here|
|Local Quota SMC eligible Candidates||Click Here|
|Local Quota NHL eligible Candidates||Click Here|
|PwD List||Click Here|
|EWS Merit List||Click Here|
|NRI Merit List||Click Here|
It often occurs that two or more candidates secure the same score, and it creates a bit of hassle for the counseling conducting authority to facilitate the admission procedures. To make things easier, ACPUGMEC has come up with a plan of action. The tie-breaking criteria hence considered is as follows:
- In case of a tie break scenario, candidates with a higher percentile in the qualifying is preferred.
- Applicants with Higher marks in Biology get higher ranks.
- Candidates with higher test scores in Physics from the qualifying exam get preference and are ranked higher.
- Applicants with higher test score in English from the qualifying exam are given preferences
- Candidates with a higher percentage in the second qualifying exam are preferred.
- If nothing works, the older candidate is given the preference. For More Details, visit the official website of Gujarat NEET Admission.
Gujarat MBBS Counselling and Seat Allotment
Candidates who clear the NEET 2021 and who appear in the Merit List can participate in the Gujarat MBBS Counselling and Seat Allotment procedure. The seats are allotted to students on the basis of their NEET score and Gujarat MBBS BDS Merit List. But before participating in the counselling process, candidates have to get their documents verified. The documents that are to verified are as follows.
- Domicile certificate of Gujarat
- NEET Result
- NEET Admit Card
- Counseling letter of Gujarat MBBS Admissions
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as a copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category (if applicable).
- Copy of fee transaction slip and application form of Gujarat MBBS Admission.