MP MBBS Merit List 2021 has been released. Department of Medical Education (DME) Madhya Pradesh shall publish the rank list after the conclusion of the application process. The Merit List for MP MBBS Admissions contains names of candidates who clear the NEET exam. On the basis of received applications, DME prepares the rank list, and candidates whose names appear on the list can advance further with the admission procedure. Merit List can be viewed by logging on to the candidate user ID from the official website and clicking on the link that leads to MP MBBS Merit List 2021. For more details regarding the merit list, read further.
MP NEET Merit list 2021 Out – Click here to download
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MP MBBS Merit List 2021
The candidate should note that the round of counselling is carried out as per the merit list only. Hence, the higher rank students can easily get a seat in the desired MBBS/ BDS College of MP. The admission rounds of the MP NEET Admission process take place as per the schedule only. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep themselves updated about the admission activity dates. Otherwise, the student may miss out on an important event.
First Round MBBS/ BDS of Madhya Pradesh
|1||MP MBBS Admission Registration||Available|
|2||Last Date for Application Submission||21st January 2024|
|4||State Merit List Release||22nd January 2024|
Check – NEET 2021
Eligibility Criteria for MP NEET Merit List 2021
Students who clear the MP MBBS Eligibility Criteria can expect their names to be included in the merit list. The eligibility criterion includes the following.
- Applicants seeking admissions for the medical programmes must satisfy the domicile criteria of Madhya Pradesh, i.e. students with either root in Madhya Pradesh, who has spent a considerable amount of years in the state of Madhya Pradesh and has done their schooling from Madhya Pradesh are considered eligible.
- Candidates are required to appear in the NEET 2021 exam.
- The minimum required percentile in the NEET is 50th Percentile for General/ unreserved Candidates; 45th Percentile for PWD candidates; and 40th Percentile for SC/ ST candidates.
Steps to View DME MBBS 2021 Merit List
Applicants who sit for the NEET exam and who successfully enroll in the MP MBBS Admission process 2021 can hope their names to be included in the Merit List. Moreover, the rank list pdf shall be available in online mode only. The steps following which a candidate can view the rank list are as follows:
- Visit the DME, MP official website – www.dme.mponline.gov.in
- Locate the link for Merit List
- Click on the link and download the merit list
- Merit List displayed on the screen in the PDF form
- Check out names and keep a print of the document
Madhya Pradesh NEET MBBS Cut-off 2021
Cut-off marks are decided by the Department of Medical Education Madhya Pradesh by assessing the NEET Score, Number of Applicants for MP MBBS admission, seat availability, etc. Candidates have to clear the Cut-off marks in order to further into the admission procedure. Last year the Cut-offs stood at 50th Percentile for the General Candidates, 40th Percentile for the SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates, and 45th Percentile for Unreserved PWD candidates. The MP MBBS Cutoff is determined after considering a few factors such as seat availability, no. of applicants, reservation policy, and highest marks.
Details mentioned in MP State MBBS/ BDS Merit List 2021
The main purpose of the Merit List is to communicate which all candidates clear for further admission process.
- Candidate’s NEET Roll Number
- Candidate Name
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Madhya Pradesh Category
- Madhya Pradesh Subcategory
- NEET Marks, Percentile, Rank
- Fee Status
- Madhya Pradesh State Merit
Madhya Pradesh NEET 2020 Rank List
What after MP MBBS Merit List Release?
After the release of the Madhya Pradesh Merit Rank List, Students to be able to make their choices for college. The link for the choice filling and the locking procedure is activated after the release of the state merit list. Whose names appear in the MP MBBS Merit List, can participate in the further admission process.
Madhya Pradesh MBBS/ BDS Counselling
The MP MBBS Counselling procedure begins soon after the release of the merit list. In this round, the document verification and seat allotment process take place. The candidates thus need to carry a set of documents along. Candidates should further carry both the originals and photocopies. Moreover, merit students should ensure that they are present for this admission process. As otherwise, they may lose out their seats to other deserving candidates. The complete details regarding the process are published on the DME official website.