Pondicherry MBBS Merit List 2021 is prepared and published by the Centralized Admission Committee, Pondicherry. The merit list is prepared as per the applicant’s list. Wherein the applicant’s NEET Score is the basis of ranking. However, the rank list released by CENTAC is for admission to 85% of state quota seats. The merit list of the remaining 15% AIQ seats is published by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC). Further, only the students whose names are included in the merit list can take part in the Pondicherry MBBS Admission process. For more information on the Pondicherry MBBS Merit List 2021¬†aspirants can go through this article.

Subscribe For Latest Updates

Subscribed Successfully.
Already Subscribed.

Pondicherry MBBS Merit List 2021

The merit list is published after the conclusion of the application process. In the merit list, candidates are ranked in decreasing order. Hence, the counseling committee easily conducts the rounds of counseling. Furthermore, CENTAC also provides the facility to challenge the released Pondicherry MBBS/ BDS Rank List. If any of the candidates find a discrepancy, then that can be reported. After this process, the final merit list pdf is published. The students participating in the admission process should further be well acquainted with the admission activities schedule.

EventsDates Scheduled 
The Release of the Merit List– To be Announced –
Deadline to File Objection on the merit list– To be Announced –
Declaration of Final Merit List– To be Announced –

Pondicherry NEET Merit List 2021 – Procedure (Raise Objection Process)

As mentioned above, the Merit List is published online. The Pondicherry MBBS First Merit List that is released is the draft merit list. If any of the candidates is not satisfied, then he/ she can raise an objection to the Merit list. The link to raise objections is provided in this article after the authority activated it. Later, the Centralized Admission Committee, Pondicherry release a Final Merit list 2021. Candidates whose name is on the Final Merit List shall be eligible to participate in the counseling round.

How to Check Pondicherry MBBS/ BDS Merit List 2021?

The Step by Step Procedure to check the Merit list is as follows-

  1. Visit the official website of CENTAC Puducherry- www.centacpuducherry.in
  2. Click on the “Merit List Link”
  3. The Merit List is then displayed on the screen.
  4. Search your name from the list.
  5. The Puducherry MBBS BDS State Merit List is available in PDF Form.
  6. Download and take the printout.

Details Printed on CENTAC Puducherry MBBS Merit List 2021

The details that are available on Pondicherry MBBS Merit List is as follows-

  1. Name of the candidate
  2. Merit Rank
  3. Application Number
  4. Date of Birth and
  5. NEET 2021 Roll Number
  6. NEET Score
  7. Category
  8. NEET 2021 Rank

Candidates must check all the details carefully. If there is any mismatch in the details, contact the Exam Authority Conducting Body before the date of the counseling process.

Pondicherry MBBS 2020 Merit List

CategoriesRank List PDF Link
Government QuotaClick Here
Management QuotaClick Here
NRI QuotaClick Here

CENTAC Pondicherry MBBS 2021 Counselling

Pondicherry MBBS Counselling is the last round of the admission process. In this round, candidates are called as per the merit list, i.e in order of merit. The process of seat allotment and document verification is carried out in this round. Candidates need to carry certain documents along for this round. In addition, students should carry both the originals and documents. Further, the officials can reject the applications of ineligible candidates and the ones appearing without required documents. Hence, make sure that you reach the venue on time and also have all the required documents.

Check:

2 COMMENTS

  1. hi ,
    sir good day to you
    am jose i like to registration in pondicherry mbbs am appearing neet exam so when will started registration
    thanks
    jose

    • Hi Jose
      The NEET Pondicherry Application Form will release in June 2019 (expected). We will update soon, once the notification is released.
      All the Best For the Exam

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here