Punjab MBBS Merit List 2019 was released on 1st July 2019. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) is the main conducting body of Punjab MBBS 2019 Admission. The Merit List will be available online. Hence, the Punjab Merit List 2019 contains the names of those candidates who have scored minimum qualifying percentage in NEET 2019. The Merit List of Punjab MBBS 2019 releases category-wise. The Punjab NEET MBBS Merit List 2019 contains the names of the candidates in decreasing order, which states that candidates scoring highest marks are placed on the first and so the ranking of the applicants goes on. In this article, we have provided details of Punjab MBBS Admission Merit List 2019. So, if you have filled out the Punjab State Application Form 2019, then read the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Latest Update Regarding the Punjab NEET UG First Round Merit List Counselling
The Punjab NEET Merit List has been declared on 2nd July 2019. However, candidates can download the Punjab NEET Category-Wise Provisional Merit List 2019.
Candidates can check Punjab NEET UG 2019 Merit List
Important Dates of Punjab Merit List 2019
The Official Dates of the Punjab MBBS Merit List is available now. Check the list of scheduled dates here.
|The Release of the Official Notification||18th June 2019|
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||19th June 2019|
|Last Date of the Application Form||25th June 2019|
|Last Date of Making the Payment of Fees||26th June 2019|
|Document Verification||26th to 28th June 2019|
|For NRI Candidates|
|Last Date for Submitting the Online Form (The Application Form is available separately for the NRI Candidates)||10th July 2019|
|Online Counseling Schedule (Round I)|
|Online Filling and Submission of the Counselling Form||2nd July to 5th July 2019|
|Declaration of the First Round Counselling Result||8th July 2019|
|Date of Joining the Allotted College and Payment of Fees in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce||up to 12th July 2019|
Punjab MBSS Merit List 2019
As said, the State Merit List releases online on the official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS). Admission to the candidates for the vacant seats is allotted based on the NEET 2019 Scores. Over 1125 seats are available under Punjab MBBS Admission 2019. Candidates who are success filling the application form are eligible to participate in the Punjab MBBS Admission and Merit List Procedure 2019. This also means that the candidates are also eligible for participating in the counselling round.
How to Check Punjab MBBS Merit List 2019?
The step by step process to check Punjab MBB State Merit List 2019 is as follows-
- First of all, the State Merit List is available only online. No individual message is sent to the candidates.
- A separate link is available on the official website of BFUHS- www.bfuhs.in
- Candidates can click on the link and the Punjab NTA NEET Merit List 2019 is displayed.
- You can search your name in the merit list. If your name is present, you can download and take a printout of it.
- The State Merit List of Punjab MBBS 2019 is available in PDF Format so that the candidates can download the Merit List easily.
Punjab NEET Merit List 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
To have your name in the State Merit List 2019, candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria. The Eligibility Criteria for Punjab MBBS Merit List 2019 is as follows-
- You must have qualified the NEET 2019 UG Exam with a minimum required percentile. The Passing Percentile is mentioned below.
- The Punjab MBBS Application Form 2019 must be filled correctly and submitted before the deadline date.
Minimum Required Percentile for Punjab MBBS Merit List 2019
|Category||Minimum Required Percentile||Minimum Required Marks|
|General Category (UR)||50th Percentile||119 Marks|
|ST/SC/OBC (Including PH of Reserved Category)||40th Percentile||96 Marks|
|UR PH||45th Percentile||107 Marks|
Punjab MBBS Merit List 2019 – Details Available
Following are the details that are available on Punjab MBBS Merit List 2019-
- Registration Number of the Candidate
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number of NEET 2019
- NEET 2019 Marks
- NEET 2019 Rank
- Percentile of the Candidate
If in case, any of the details are missing in the Merit List, candidates must report immediately to the exam authority before the counselling dates.
Number of Seats in Punjab Medical Colleges
Candidates who are participating in Punjab MBBS 2019 Admission Process must know about the names of the colleges and number of seats allotted in every college. Applicants are allotted college seats on the basis of the NEET 2019 Rank. This will help you to choose the college in the choice filling process.
The List of the Colleges participating in the Merit List is as follows-
|Name of the College||Number of Seats|
|Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Bhatinda||150 Seats|
|Christian Medical College, Ludhiana||75 Seats|
|Dayanand Medical College, and Hospital||100 Seats|
|Government Medical College, Amritsar||200 Seats|
|Government Medical College, Patiala||200 Seats|
|Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Faridkot||100 Seats|
|Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences, Jalandhar||150 Seats|
|Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Sri Amritsar||150 Seats|
Highlights of Baba Farid NEET MBBS 2019 Merit List
- The State Merit List of Punjab MBBS releases separately for NRI and State Category.
- Candidates are not informed individually about the declaration of Punjab Merit List 2019.
- The Merit List releases collectively for all the eligible candidates.
- It is compulsory to fill and submit the application form of Punjab MBBS Application Form 2019.
- Candidates must take the printout of the Merit List for future reference.
Punjab MBBS 2019 Merit List will release in July 2019. The Application Form is available after the declaration of NEET 2019 UG Rank. To have your name on the merit list, it is necessary to fill and submit the Punjab 2019 Application Form. Candidates can check the official dates to get the latest updates and notifications.