HPU B.Sc Nursing 2019 Admission is now over. The Entrance Test is also over, it was conducted on 25th August 2019. The HPU B.Sc Nursing Result and the Answer Key has been released. However, we have provided link to check to the Nursing Result and Answer Key here. The B.Sc Nursing Admission in Himachal Pradesh University is only for the Female Candidates only. The last date of submitting the HPU Nursing Application Form was 8th August 2019 which had been extended to 16th August 2019 now. The Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla is responsible for conducting the Entrance Exam Admission. So, candidates if you are willing to apply for HPU B.Sc 2019 Nursing, then check the details. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details about the HPU Nursing Admission details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check- BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019
Highlights of the HPU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019
As said earlier, the Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla has released an online application form for B.Sc and Post-Basic Nursing (GNM Candidates only). So, in this article, we will be covering the following details-
- Admission Schedule of HPU Nursing Admission
- Eligibility Criteria of HP Post-Basic Nursing
- HPU B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2019
- Examination Pattern
- HPU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019
- Answer Key of HP Nursing, Shimla
- HPU B.Sc/Post-Basic Nursing Merit List and Result
- HPU Nursing Counselling for B.Sc Nursing and Post-Basic Nursing
- Distribution of Seats etc.
The Himachal Pradesh University has released a revised schedule of the Application Form and Date of Entrance Exam Dates. The Submission of HPU B.Sc/Post-Basic Nursing Application Form has been extended to 16th August 2019. The HPU Nursing Entrance Test will take place on 25th August 2019 (Sunday). Candidates can check the Official Notification below.
HPU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 – Exam Schedule
The official dates have been announced. Candidates can check complete event dates here.
|Availability of the Online Application Form||18th July 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of the Online Admission Form|
|The Release of the HPU Nursing Admit Card||A week before the exam|
|Date of the Entrance Examination|
|Date of Display HPU B.Sc Nursing Answer Key 2019 and Receiving Objections||28th August 2019 (tentative)|
|Declaration of the HPU Nursing Result||4th September 2019 (Released)|
|The Release of the HPU B.Sc/Post-Basic Merit List 2019||First Week of September 2019|
|First Round Counselling||–|
|Date of Joining Allotted College||–|
|Second Round of Counselling||–|
|Date of Joining the Allotted College||–|
|Commencement of the Academic Session||First Week of October 2019|
|Last Date up to which the candidates can be admitted against vacancies arising due to any reason||Third Week of October 2019|
Check- HPU BAMS 2019
HPU B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2019
Eligibility is the most important factor. Hence, in order to apply for the Admission Process, you need to satisfy the eligibility conditions. So, here are the eligibility criteria for the HPU 2019 B.Sc Nursing Admission.
Age and Nationality
- Firstly, only female candidates are eligible for admission. They should be a bonafide Himachali/Domicile/Himachal Govt. Employees.
- For 50% Management Quota Seats in Private B.Sc Nursing Colleges in Himachal Pradesh, no Domicile Criteria is required. Under these criteria, both Himachali and Non-Himachali can apply.
- The Candidates Nationality must be Indian.
- The Minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2019. The maximum age of the candidate must be 35 years.
- Relaxation of 5 years is applied for SC/ST Candidates. The married candidates who are opting for the admission have to produce Medical Fitness Certificate.
- The Candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from H.P Board of School Education or any recognized Board.
- The Minimum Qualifying Marks for General Category Candidates in 10+2 Exam is 45%. Whereas, the qualifying marks for Reserved Category Candidates is 40%.
- English must be a compulsory subject along with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- National Institute of Open School Candidates is also eligible for the HPU, Shimla B.Sc Nursing 2019 Admission.
Check – HPU BAMS Merit List 2019
List of the HPU B.Sc Nursing Sub-Categories Eligible for Admission
Note – The Above Qualifications only determine the eligibility criteria. The selection of the candidates for HPU B.Sc Nursing 2019 will be done on the basis of the scores secured in the HPU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test.
HPU B.Sc Nursing Application Form
The Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla has released the Online Registration Form for B.Sc Nursing Admission. However, the last date of submitting the application form is 8th August 2019. Hence, to fill in the HP B.Sc Online Form, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Hence, the step by step procedure to fill in the Admission Form is as follows-
Check –BVP M.Sc Nursing 2019
Steps to Fill HPU Shimla B.Sc Nursing Form
- Visit the Official Website of HPU Shimla or click on the Direct Link Available above.
- Click on the Undergraduate Option, and then click on “B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test-2019“
- Go through the instructions carefully, and start applying.
- The First Step is the Registration Details, where you will have to fill in all the personal details.
- After successful registration, a Unique Registration ID and Password will be generated. The details will be sent to your registered E-mail Id and Mobile Number.
- Now, Login and enter your Educational Qualifications and other details.
- Upload the Required Documents as per the specifications and submit.
- Make the Payment of the Application Form and Submit.
Check- JENPAUH 2019
List of the Details That Has to Be Filled
Also, Check- WB GNM 2019
Specifications of HPU B.Sc Nursing Documents to be Uploaded
The Specifications for the documents is very much important. Your application form will not be accepted if the documents are not under the specifications. Regarding Documents, you will have to submit your Photograph and Signature.
Scanned Photograph Specifications
- Candidates must click the photograph wearing formal attire.
- The Maximum Size of the Photograph is 100 Kb.
- The Photograph should not have red eyes or shadows, and must directly face the camera.
- It should be in JPG or JPEG Format.
- Lastly, the file name must not be more than 10 characters.
Scanned Signature of the Candidate Specifications
- The Applicant must sign with Black Ink on a White Paper.
- The Maximum Size of the Photograph must be 100 Kb.
- It should be in JPG or JPEG Format.
- Lastly, the file name must not be more than 10 characters.
Application Fees of HPU B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2019
- The Fees for B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test is Rs 1600/- for General/OBC, and other Sub-Category Candidates.
- For Antyodaya/IRDP/EWS is Rs 800/- and the same goes for SC/ST and their Sub-Categories (Rs 800/-).
- The Application Fees is mandatory to pay and is non-refundable.
Helpline Number of HPU, Shimla B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test
- For any Pre-Examination Query /Clarification please contact 0177-2830891, 2833588.
- For any technical query regarding the Filling of the Application Form, contact- 0177-2833648.
- A help tab is also available on each and every web page. You can thus, submit your query by clicking on the tab.
HPU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test – Examination Centers
You need to fill in the Examination Center details in the Online Application Form of HPU B.Sc Nursing Admission Entrance Test. The list of the examination center is as follows-
Thus, the Examination Center once opted cannot be changed further. The details of the examination center will be available in the HPU B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket.
Check- AIPVT Counselling
HPU B.Sc Nursing 2019 – Application Form Correction
If the candidate has found any error in the application form, then she can send a written request by mentioning the particulars. The particulars have to be sent to the Deputy Registrar (Ent. Test) H.P University, Shimla -5. The cost of the HPU Application Correction Fees is Rs 100/- in the shape of IPO/Demand Draft drawn in the favor of the Finance Officer, HPU. The Correction Request has to be submitted before the due date of the application form.
Check- Gujarat Nursing Admission
HPU B.Sc Nursing 2019 Admit Card
The HPU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Hall Ticket 2019 will be available on 14th August 2019. The Admit Card will be available on www.admissions.hpushimla.in. Candidates who have submitted the form successfully will be able to download the HPU Post-Basic 2019 Nursing Hall Ticket. Candidates can also download the Call letter from www.hpuniv.ac.in. Thus, make sure that you keep checking the website carefully.
The Admit Card of HPU B.Sc Nursing 2019 is a mandatory document. The call letter carries all the details of the Examination and the Candidate. Thus, no candidates will be allowed to appear the exam without an Admit Card. Candidates can download their respective Call Letter by submitting their Registration ID and Password. If there is any discrepancy in the Admit Card, then please immediately contact the University. Also, make sure that save the admission letter for future reference.
Check- Odisha GNM/ANM 2019
HPU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- The B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test is an Offline Exam.
- The Question Paper will include the questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. Also, questions from General Knowledge and Current Questions will be available.
- The Language Medium of the Questions will be in English only.
- A total of 100 Questions will be asked (Objective-Based).
- The time duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- Each correct question carries 1 marks.
- Lastly, there is no negative marking in the entrance examination.
Check- MP PAHUNT 2019
Marking and Question Distribution in HPU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Knowlege/Current Affairs||10||10|
Lastly, the Questions will be asked from 10+2 NCERT Standard. You can check the HPU Entrance Exam Syllabus here. In the case of the General Knowledge and Current Affairs, go for the last six to ten months of Current Affairs and basic Current Affairs.
HPU Nursing Answer Key 2019
Soon after the completion of the test, the University will release the answer key. The answer key will be available between 28th to 30th August 2019. With the help of the answer key, candidates will be able to calculate or tally their scores. An objection facility will also be available for the candidates. So, if you find any answer to be wrong, then you can apply for the Objection. Download HPU B.Sc Nursing Answer Key pdf
Check- JENPAUH Answer Key 2019
Thus, the Applicant has to submit their answers with documentary proof to the Deputy Registrar (Secrecy) H.P University, Shimla- 171005 in person or through the Fax No. – 0177-2831269. The University will then check the answers and release a Revised HPU Nursing Answer key 2019.
Check- GNM Question Paper
HPU B.Sc Nursing 2019 – Result
Now, soon after the completion of the Entrance Examination, the HPU, Shimla will declare the result. However, the result will be available online on its official website – www.hpuniv.ac.in or www.admissions.hpushimla.in.
The Minimum Qualifying Marks for the HPU B.Sc Nursing Test 2019 is 35% for General/OBC and other sub-categories. Whereas, 30% for Reserved Category and PWD Candidates. Hence, on the basis of the Entrance Exam marks, the HPU Nursing Merit List Result will be prepared. No detail marks will be sent to the candidates personally. Candidates can check their marks on the Website of the HPU University.
Check – BHU Staff Nurse Result 2019
Candidates must also note that there will be no rechecking or re-evaluation of the answer key. However, the candidates can obtain the photocopy of the OMR Sheet by sending a request. Hence, the request has to be sent to the Public Information Officer – cum- Assistant RegistrarTeaching, Office of the Dean Studies, HP University, Shimla. A fee of Rs 100/- has to be paid in the shape of Demand Draft/IPO in the favor of Finance Officer, HPU.
Check- Uttarakhand GNM 2019
HPU B.Sc Nursing Merit List
The HPU B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2019 will be available on the University Website. The Merit List is nothing but the Result. On the basis of the marks secured in the HPU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Admission Test, the candidates will be selected on the merit list. There will be two types of Merit List available – Combined and Category-Wise. However, the preparation of the Merit List will be done on the basis of the Tie-Breaking Criteria.
- The Order of Ranking will be followed in the following way – Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and English.
- If the Tie still remains the same, then the candidate older in age will get the priority.
Get details about HPU Nursing Merit List
Check – BHU BAMS 2019
HPU B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2019
The Counselling of HPU B.Sc Nursing 2019 will start soon after the release of the Merit List. The Merit List will be forwarded to the Director of Medical Education and Research, Himachal Pradesh for completing the admission process through counselling. However, the mode of HPU B.Sc Nursing Counseling is Offline. There will be two rounds of counselling on the basis of the Merit List. Candidates have to bring their Counselling-cum-Admission Form along with the Photocopies (duly self-attested) of all the required documents and certificates.
List of the Documents Required To Bring at the time of Counselling
Thus, the candidates have to carry the following documents to the HPU Nursing Counselling–
- The Printout of the Application Form
- The HPU 2019 B.Sc Nursing Admit Card
- HP Bonafide Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Category Certificate
- A certificate of being children of H.P Government Employees/Employees of the Autonomous Bodies.
- 10+2 Examination Certificate and Passing Certificate
- Marksheet of Class 10+2
- Character Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- In case, the candidate has a gap of one year or above, then she has to submit a Character Certificate from the Tehsildar/Sub-Divisional Magistrate.
- A Bank Draft/IPO of Rs 100/- drawn in favor of the Finance Officer on account of Counselling Fees.
Candidates must note that the Documents have to be submitted in original at the time of Verification. Lastly, The candidates have to deposit a Fees of Rs 10, 000/- as an advance fee for allotted college.
Check- Paramedical Courses
Medical Examination and Registration
The Selected Candidates will be called for the HPU B.Sc Nursing Medical Examination and Verification of Documents. The candidates must be medically fit. So, the candidates who take admission in B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019, should get vaccinated with Anti-Hepatitis B at their own expenses. They are required to do so within 6 months from the date of admission in the course.
Check- BAMS 2019
HPU B.Sc Nursing Colleges – Government and Private Institutions
So, here is the list of the Government B.Sc Nursing Colleges of Himachal Pradesh
Private HPU B.Sc Nursing Colleges/Institutions
Distribution of Seats and Other Conditions
Check- CG B.Sc Nursing Admission
Check – Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Key 2019
HPU University Hostel Fees for B.Sc Nursing 2019
In this section, we have provided complete details of the Hostel Fees and Subscription-
For Government B.Sc Nursing College, IGMC, Shimla
HPU B.Sc Nursing 2019 – Private Institution Fee Structure
Thus, the HPU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 is only for the Female Candidates. The B.Sc Nursing Program is a 4-year Duration Course. The Last date of the online form submission is 8th August 2019. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria must apply for the admission. If you have any queries regarding the HPU University B.Sc Admission 2019, then please comment on the section below.