Punjab PPMET Nursing Admission 2019 Result of B.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination has been declared today (5th August 2019). The exam was conducted on 4th August 2019. Candidates who appeared the exam can check the result now. However, the last date to apply for the PMET B.Sc Nursing Course Admission was 30th July 2019. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences is responsible for conducting the Punjab Nursing Admission 2019. Hence, candidates can check the Provisional List of BFUHS PPMET Paramedical B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Also, Check Punjab GNM Nursing 2019
About Punjab PPMET Nursing Admission 2019
The PPMET stands for Punjab Paramedical Entrance Test, which is for the admissions in B.Sc Nursing Course. This Entrance Test can be taken by both Indian and NRI Candidates. The Official Brochure of BFUHS Nursing can be downloaded from our website. However, candidates can also get the hardcopy of the prospectus from the university by paying Rs 200/-. The Link to apply for PPMET Nursing is now active. Candidates can go through the event schedule of BFUHS 2019 B.Sc Nursing Exam below.
Check- B.Sc Nursing Syllabus
- PMET BFUHS Nursing Result is now available Candidates can click on the link below to check the result. The Admission into B.Sc Nursing Courses under Foreign Quota have to submit the documents before 20th August 2019. Read the BFUHS Nursing Admission Notice here
Also Check, BFUHS Post-Basic Nursing Result 2019
- BFUHS PPMET Nursing Admit Card is now available. Download PPMET B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket 2019.
- Baba Farid University of Sciences has released Application Form for B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, and Post-Basic Nursing. Last Date to Apply is 30th July 2019.
- Apply for Punjab Post-Basic Nursing and BFUHS M.Sc Nursing
Punjab PMET 2019 – Application Form and Exam Schedule Dates
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot has released the Online Application Form and Brochure for Admission into B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Courses. Thus, we advise the candidates to check all the event details here.
|Release of the Official Notification||19th July 2019|
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||20th July 2019|
|Closing Date of the B.Sc Nursing Application Form||30th July 2019|
|Last date for Application Fees Payment (Bank Challan)||31st July 2019 (up to 4:00 pm)|
|Release of BFUHS Nursing Admit Card||1st August 2019|
|Date of PPMET Exam 2019||4th August 2019|
|Declaration of the Result||5th August 2019 (Released)|
|Submission of Documents (NRI Quota)||5th August 2019|
|Submission of the Documents (Sports Category)||5th August 2019|
PPMET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In order, to apply for the Entrance Exam Admission, therefore, the candidates must satisfy the following eligibility conditions of Punjab Nursing 2019.
- Firstly, The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- The Maximum age limit of the candidate must be 31 years.
Check- BHU B.Sc Nursing Result
- Candidates must have passed PCB with English individually (10+2)
- Minimum Qualifying Marks in PPMET Entrance Test 2019 is 35% for General and 30% for SC and BC.
- However, the minimum qualifying marks is 45% for General Category and 40% for SC/ST Category.
- If in case, a candidate has taken Maths along with PCB and English, then the marks in Mathematics will not be considered in B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019.
- Candidates who have appeared for the Qualifying Examination, but the results are not yet announced are also eligible to appear.
- Other than that, candidates who are from the corresponding year have to submit evidence, tha their result have been announced.
Other Eligibility Conditions
Well, other than the above conditions, the following set of candidates are also eligible in Punjab B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 –
- Wards of Defence Personel posted in Punjab
- Candidates under NRI Category.
- Applicants of Minority Community and Candidates whose parents are not alive (Central Govt. Employees).
- Lastly, candidates must be a bonafide resident of Punjab.
Eligibility Conditions for NRI and Sports Quota Candidates
Candidates who are applying under the NRI Quota must submit their eligibility certificate by 5th August 2019. The NRI Candidates are not required to give the Entrance exam. All you have to do is submit the Eligibility and Application Form. Thus, To get more details, please visit the NRI Corner of www.bfuhs.ac.in.
Whereas, candidates who are applying under Sports Quota have to send their Graduation Certificate issued by the Director Sports, Punjab along with other documents. This has to be submitted after the declaration of the result by 5th August 2019.
Check – Punjab GNM Application Form 2019
So, if satisfy all the above eligibility conditions, then you are eligible to submit the PPMET Nursing Registration Form.
Also Check – CG B.Sc Nursing 2019
Punjab PPMET Nursing Admission 2019 – Reservation Criteria
Here, candidates can check the reservation of the seats for both Private and Government Institutions for B.Sc Nursing Courses.
For Government Colleges and Institutions
|Candidates of Terrorist Attack or Sikh Riot||1% each|
|Wards of Defence Personel||1%|
|Wards of Punjab Police personnel/armed force/ home guards/Para-Military Forces||1%|
|Children/Grandchildren of Freedom Fighters of Punjab||1%|
Thus, these are the reservation of seats for the Punjab Government Colleges. Now, you can check the reservation criteria for Private Institutions.
Private Institutions (Government/Private Management Quota)
|Migrants from Jammu and Kashmir||1%|
For Complete Details of the Eligibility Conditions, and other details, check the Official Brochure of Punjab BFUHS PPMET Brochure 2019.
BFUHS B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2019
Now that you have a complete idea about the eligibility conditions, you are now ready to fill the application form. To start with, the PMET B.Sc Nursing Registration Form is available. The mode of filling and submission of the application form is online. However, the last date to submit the Online Registration Form is 30th July 2019. The Application Forms are available in www.bfuhs.ac.in
How To Apply For PMET Nursing Application Form?
The step-by-step procedure to fill in the PPMET Nursing Registration Form is as follows-
- Firstly, visit the official website or click on the link provided here to apply.
- If you are a new candidate, then fill in the registration form. Go through all the instructions carefully.
- Fill in all the required details such as Name, Date of Birth, Contact details. Address Details, Gender, Educational Qualifications, etc. The sample of the details is provided below.
- After filling all the details, click on “Save and Proceed”.
- After the successful registration process, registration id and password will be generated.
- A Bank Challan will be generated. Take the printout of the challan. This has to be submitted only at the Oriental Bank of Commerce. The specimen of challan is provided below.
- After printing the challan form, upload your Photograph, signature, and thumb impression.
- Lastly, Upload the documents as per the specifications.
- Finally, take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Also, Check- BVP M.Sc Nursing 2019
Punjab B.Sc Nursing Application Form Fees
The cost of the PMET 2019 Registration Form is Rs 3000/- for General Category, and Rs 1500/- for SC Categories only. The Application fees are Non-Refundable.
Check- JCECEB Nursing 2019
Punjab PPMET Nursing – Form Correction
If a candidate has made any mistakes in the Nursing Application Form, then he/she can make changes. Hence, to make changes in the B.Sc Nursing Admission Form, candidates have to write an application, where you will have to mention the details you want to modify.
He/she will have to attach the Application Form and submit his/her request by visiting the University before 2nd August 2019. A correction fees of Rs 500/- in the form of the Demand Draft have to be sent. The demand draft has to be drawn in the favor of Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
Punjab PPMET Nursing Admission 2019 – Admit Card
Punjab B.Sc Paramedical Admit Card will be released on 1st August 2019. The Hall Ticket will be available online on the University Website. Candidates whose application form has been submitted successfully can download the Admit Card. Hence, candidates can download Punjab B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket by submitting their Registration ID and Password.
The PMET Hall Ticket is a mandatory document. It comprises of all the details of the candidates and examination. Hence, without the admit card, no candidate will be eligible to appear the PPMET Nursing Entrance Exam.
Check- BHU Staff Nurse Result 2019
Punjab Paramedical PPMET 2019 Exam Pattern
The Punjab B.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination will take place on 4th August 2019. However, the test will be conducted in various centers of the cities. The details of the PMET Examination Center will be available in B.Sc Nursing Admit Card. Thus, the examination pattern of PPMET BFUHS Nursing Exam is as follows-
- The Mode of the Examination is Offline.
- The Exam will take place in a single shift only. The timings of the exam are from 11 am to 2:00 pm.
- The total time duration of the exam is three hours including other security formalities.
- The PMET Question Booklet will comprise of questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology). The PPMET Nursing Syllabus will be on the basis of 10 +2 Courses. Get ideas from the Nursing Exam Preparation Tips.
- A total of 200 Questions will be available. 50 Questions from each section.
- Each question will carry 4 marks. For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- Total marks are 800 marks. The question paper will be available only in the English Language.
- Lastly, candidates will be provided with the OMR Sheet to attempt the questions.
Also, Check- Gujarat Nursing Admission 2019
PPMET B.Sc Nursing Result 2019
Soon after the completion of the Nursing Entrance Exam, the BFUHS University will announce the result. The PMET Rank List Result will be available in the form of Merit List. However, the result will be declared by 5th August 2019. The evaluation of the scores will be done using OMR Machine. Candidates can check their BFUHS B.Sc Nursing Result online.
Punjab PPMET 2019 Merit List
The Punjab Paramedical B.Sc Nursing Merit List has been released in the form of result. However, the mode of releasing the merit list is Online only. Hence, the PMET Merit List will be available in the following format-
- Roll Number Wise
- Rank-Wise and
Thus, on the basis of the B.Sc Nursing Result, the candidates will be eligible for the Counselling in the BFUHS University. Besides that, Candidates can also download their individual PMET B.Sc Nursing Scorecard by submitting their Roll Number and other details.
BFUHS Punjab PPMET Counselling 2019
This is the final stage of the Punjab PPMET Nursing Admission 2019. The Counselling will take place offline. That means the candidate has to be physically present. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences is responsible for conducting the B.Sc Nursing Counselling. Hence, candidates whose names are on the merit list will be eligible to appear in the PMET Paramedical Counselling 2019. The schedule, date, and venue of the counselling will be notified online.
Thus, in the counselling process, the applicants have to bring all their educational documents, category certificates, and other documents along with the Application Form Printout. Lastly, Counseling fees of Rs 3000/- will be charged to the candidates.
Punjab PPMET Nursing Admission 2019 – Colleges and Seat Intake
Thus, the list of the colleges and their seat intake is mentioned below.
Lastly, the Punjab PPMET Entrance Exam 2019 will take place on 4th August 2019. Candidates can download the admit card on 1st August 2019. Candidates can check the official brochure for more details here. Thus, make sure that you submit the Online Form before the due date.
If you have any queries regarding the PPMET Admission 2019, then please comment on the section below.