Punjab PPMET Nursing Admission 2020: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences has released the provisional result of PPMET 2020. The students who appeared for the examination can check the result of the PPMET Nursing Test. Further, B.Sc Nursing is basically an academic degree in the science of nursing. Moreover, graduates of this course have a lot of career opportunities. The course work generally includes nursing science, leadership, research, and inform the practice of nursing. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences is responsible for conducting the Punjab Nursing Admission 2020. Hence, candidates can check the Provisional List of BFUHS PPMET Paramedical B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
PPMET 2020 Provisional Result has been released via online mode on the official website. Candidates can check the result now. In addition, the final result will be out soon.
- BFUHS GNM/ ANM Form Submission date was extended till 31st August 2020. The exam was further conducted successfully.
About Punjab PPMET Nursing Admission 2020
The PPMET stands for Punjab Paramedical Entrance Test, which is for the admissions in B.Sc Nursing Course. This Entrance Test can be taken by both Indian and NRI Candidates. The Official Brochure of BFUHS Nursing will be available on the official website. However, the university may allow the candidates to get the hardcopy of the prospectus from the university by paying Rs 200/-. Candidates can go through the event schedule of the BFUHS 2020 B.Sc Nursing Exam below.
Punjab PMET 2020 – Application Form and Exam Schedule Dates
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot is responsible for releasing the Online Application Form and Brochure for Admission into B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Courses. Thus, we advise the candidates to check all the event details here. Note that the officials will not accept applications submitted after the due date. Thus, you should have an idea about all the important dates.
|Release of the Official Notification|
14th September 2020
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form|
14th September 2020
|Release of BFUHS Nursing Admit Card|
23rd September 2020
|Date of PPMET Exam|
27th September 2020
|Declaration of the Result|
28th September 2020
|Submission of Documents (NRI Quota)|
|Submission of the Documents (Sports Category)|
Check – B.Sc Nursing Syllabus
PPMET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
In order, to apply for the Entrance Exam Admission, the candidates must satisfy the following eligibility conditions of Punjab Nursing 2020.
- Firstly, The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
- The Maximum age limit of the candidate must be 31 years.
- Candidates must have passed PCB with English individually (10+2)
- Minimum Qualifying Marks in PPMET Entrance Test 2020 is 35% for General and 30% for SC and BC.
- However, the minimum qualifying marks is 45% for General Category and 40% for SC/ST Category.
- If in case, a candidate has taken Maths along with PCB and English, then the marks in Mathematics will not be considered in B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020.
- Candidates who have appeared for the Qualifying Examination, but the results are not yet announced are also eligible to appear.
- Other than that, candidates who are from the corresponding year have to submit evidence, tha their result have been announced.
Other Eligibility Conditions
Well, other than the above conditions, the following set of candidates are also eligible in Punjab B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 –
- Wards of Defence Personel posted in Punjab
- Candidates under NRI Category.
- Applicants of Minority Community and Candidates whose parents are not alive (Central Govt. Employees).
- Lastly, candidates must be a bonafide resident of Punjab.
Eligibility Conditions for NRI and Sports Quota Candidates
Candidates who are applying under the NRI Quota may have to submit their eligibility certificate by 5th August 2020. The NRI Candidates are not required to give the Entrance exam. All you have to do is submit the Eligibility and Application Form. Thus, to get more details, please visit the NRI Corner of www.bfuhs.ac.in.
Whereas, candidates who are applying under Sports Quota may have to send their Graduation Certificate issued by the Director Sports, Punjab along with other documents. The candidates have to submit it after the declaration of the result.
So, if you satisfy all the above eligibility conditions, then you are eligible to submit the PPMET Nursing Registration Form. Make sure that you provide correct information. Your application can get cancelled at any point if false information is provided.
Punjab PPMET Nursing Admission 2020 – Reservation Criteria
Some of the course seats are reserved for certain categories. The candidates belonging to these categories can apply for these seats. Moreover, candidates have to submit the required documents as well. If you are not having the required set of documents, then the officials may not accept your request. Therefore, do keep all the documents ready beforehand. Further, candidates can check the reservation of the seats for both Private and Government Institutions for B.Sc Nursing Courses.
For Government Colleges and Institutions
|Candidates of Terrorist Attack or Sikh Riot||1% each|
|Wards of Defence Personel||1%|
|Wards of Punjab Police personnel/armed force/ home guards/Para-Military Forces||1%|
|Children/Grandchildren of Freedom Fighters of Punjab||1%|
Thus, these are the reservation of seats for the Punjab Government Colleges. Now, you can check the reservation criteria for Private Institutions. The above information is provided as per last year’s records. If there will be any changes, then we will update you.
Private Institutions (Government/Private Management Quota)
|Migrants from Jammu and Kashmir||1%|
For Complete Details of the Eligibility Conditions, and other details, check the Official Brochure of Punjab BFUHS PPMET Brochure 2019.
BFUHS B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020
Now that you have a complete idea about the eligibility conditions, so make sure that you will the form carefully. The information that you will provide here will be used for the entire admission process, and even after that. The PMET B.Sc Nursing Registration Form will be available on the official site. The mode of filling and submission of the application form is online. The last date for filling the application form this year is expected to be 30th July 2020. The Application Forms will be available on www.bfuhs.ac.in.
How To Apply For PMET Nursing Application Form?
The step-by-step procedure to fill in the PPMET Nursing Registration Form is as follows-
- Firstly, visit the official website or click on the link provided here to apply.
- If you are a new candidate, then fill in the registration form. Go through all the instructions carefully.
- Fill in all the required details such as Name, Date of Birth, Contact details. Address Details, Gender, Educational Qualifications, etc. The sample of the details is provided below.
- After filling all the details, click on “Save and Proceed”.
- After the successful registration process, registration id and password will be generated.
- A Bank Challan will be generated. Take the printout of the challan. This has to be submitted only at the Oriental Bank of Commerce. The specimen of challan is provided below.
- After printing the challan form, upload your Photograph, signature, and thumb impression.
- Lastly, Upload the documents as per the specifications.
- Finally, take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Punjab B.Sc Nursing Application Form Fees
The cost of the PMET 2020 Registration Form is expected to be Rs 3000/- for General Category, and Rs 1500/- for SC Categories only. The Application fees are Non-Refundable.
Check – JCECEB Nursing 2019
Punjab PPMET Nursing – Form Correction
If a candidate has made any mistakes in the Nursing Application Form, then he/she can make changes. Hence, to make changes in the B.Sc Nursing Admission Form, candidates have to write an application, where you will have to mention the details you want to modify.
He/she will have to attach the Application Form and submit his/her request by visiting the University before 2nd August 2020. The date can be revised. The candidate may also have to send correction fees of Rs 500/- in the form of the Demand Draft. The demand draft has to be drawn in the favor of Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
Punjab PPMET Nursing Admission 2020 – Admit Card
Punjab B.Sc Paramedical Admit Card is one of the most essential document. The Hall Ticket will be available online on the University Website. Candidates who will successfully submit their application form will be able to download the admit card. For downloading Punjab B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket the candidate has to submit their Registration ID and Password.
The PMET Hall Ticket is a mandatory document. It comprises of all the details of the candidates and examination. Hence, without the admit card, no candidate will be eligible to appear the PPMET Nursing Entrance Exam. Therefore, make sure that you download it on time and take it along to the exam centre.
Punjab Paramedical PPMET 2020 Exam Pattern
The Punjab B.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination may take place on 4th August 2020. However, the test will be conducted in various centers of the cities. The details of the PMET Examination Center will be available in B.Sc Nursing Admit Card. Thus, the examination pattern of PPMET BFUHS Nursing Exam is as follows-
- The Mode of the Examination is Offline.
- The Exam will take place in a single shift only. The timings of the exam will be from 11 am to 2:00 pm.
- The total time duration of the exam will be three hours including other security formalities.
- The PMET Question Booklet will comprise of questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology). The PPMET Nursing Syllabus will be on the basis of 10 +2 Courses. Get ideas from the Nursing Exam Preparation Tips.
- A total of 200 Questions will be available. 50 Questions from each section.
- Each question will carry 4 marks. For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- Total marks are 800 marks. The question paper will be available only in the English Language.
- Lastly, candidates will be provided with the OMR Sheet to attempt the questions.
Also, Check- Gujarat Nursing Admission 2019
PPMET B.Sc Nursing Result 2020
Soon after the completion of the Nursing Entrance Exam, the BFUHS University will announce the result. The PMET Rank List Result will be available in the form of a Merit List. The date of the result declaration will be released by the exam conducting body. The evaluation of the scores will be done using OMR Machine. Candidates will be able to check their BFUHS B.Sc Nursing Result online.
Punjab PPMET 2020 Merit List
The Punjab Paramedical B.Sc Nursing Merit List consists of names of all the selected candidates. The merit list is expected to be released online only. Hence, the PMET Merit List will be available in the following format-
- Roll Number Wise
- Rank-Wise and
Thus, on the basis of the B.Sc Nursing Result, the candidates will be eligible for the Counselling in the BFUHS University. Besides that, Candidates will be able to download their individual PMET B.Sc Nursing Scorecard by submitting their Roll Number and other details.
BFUHS Punjab PPMET Counselling 2020
This is the final stage of the Punjab PPMET Nursing Admission 2020. The Counselling will take place offline. That means the candidate has to be physically present. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences is responsible for conducting the B.Sc Nursing Counselling. Hence, candidates whose names are on the merit list will be eligible to appear in the counselling round. The schedule, date, and venue of the counselling will be notified online.
Thus, in the BFUHS Punjab PPMET 2020 Counselling process, the applicants have to bring all their educational documents, category certificates, and other documents along with the Application Form Printout. Lastly, the authorities may charge Counselling fees of Rs 3000/- to the candidates.
Punjab PPMET Nursing Admission 2020 – Colleges and Seat Intake
You can refer to the image given below for checking the colleges and the seats they intake. The admission process will be carried out in accordance to that. Therefore, you will have an idea, as to which college has how many seats available in it.
Lastly, the Punjab PPMET Entrance Exam 2020 is expected to take place on 4th August 2020. Later on, candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official site. Candidates can check the official brochure of last year for reference, for more details here. If you have any queries regarding the PPMET Admission 2020, then please comment on the section below.