Punjab PPMET Nursing Admission 2021: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) conducts the PPMET. B.Sc Nursing is basically an academic degree in the science of nursing. Moreover, graduates of this course have a lot of career opportunities. The course work generally includes nursing science, leadership, research, and inform the practice of nursing. Through Punjab PPMET Nursing Admission 2021 admission is granted to nursing university colleges. Check out the details about the entrance exam, selection criteria, etc. in this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Punjab PPMET Nursing Admission 2021
The PPMET stands for Punjab Paramedical Entrance Test, which is for the admissions in B.Sc Nursing paramedical Course. This Entrance Test can be taken by both Indian and NRI Candidates. The Official Brochure of BFUHS Nursing is released on the BFUHS official website. However, the university may allow the candidates to get the hardcopy of the prospectus from the university by paying Rs 200/-. Further, candidates can go through the event schedule of the BFUHS 2021 B.Sc Nursing Exam below.
Availability of Prospectus
Fourth week of August 2021
Release of Application Form
Fourth week of August 2021
Last Date for Online Submission of Form
First week of September 2021
Last Date for Deposition of Application Fee
First week of September 2021
Second week of September 2021
Fourth week of September 2021
Declaration of Result
First week of October 2021
|– TBA –|
Check – B.Sc Nursing Syllabus
PPMET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
In order, to apply for the Entrance Exam Admission, the candidates must satisfy the following eligibility conditions of Punjab Nursing 2021. Candidates must go through all the conditions carefully to avoid any further unnecessary trouble.
- Firstly, The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years as of 31st December 2021.
- The Maximum age limit of the candidate must be 31 years.
- Candidates must have passed PCB with English individually (10+2)
- Minimum Qualifying Marks in PPMET Entrance Test 2021 is 35% for General and 30% for SC and BC.
- However, the minimum qualifying marks is 45% for General Category and 40% for SC/ ST Category.
- If in case, a candidate has taken Maths along with PCB and English, then the marks in Mathematics are considered in B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021.
- Candidates who have appeared for the Qualifying Examination, but the results are not yet announced are also eligible to appear.
- Other than that, candidates who are from the corresponding year have to submit evidence, that their results have been announced.
Other Eligibility Conditions
Well, other than the above conditions, the following set of candidates are also eligible in Punjab B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 –
- Wards of Defence Personel posted in Punjab
- Candidates under NRI Category.
- Applicants of Minority Community and Candidates whose parents are not alive (Central Govt. Employees).
- Lastly, candidates must be a bonafide resident of Punjab.
Eligibility Conditions for NRI and Sports Quota Candidates
Candidates who are applying under the NRI Quota may have to submit their eligibility certificate. The NRI Candidates are not required to give the Entrance exam. All you have to do is submit the Eligibility and Application Form. Thus, to get more details, please visit the NRI Corner of www.bfuhs.ac.in.
Whereas, candidates who are applying under Sports Quota may have to send their Graduation Certificate issued by the Director Sports, Punjab along with other documents. The candidates have to submit it after the declaration of the result.
So, if you satisfy all the above eligibility conditions, then you are eligible to submit the PPMET Nursing Registration Form. Make sure that you provide correct information.
Punjab PMET 2021 Application Form
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot is responsible for releasing the BFUHS Nursing 2021 Application Form and Brochure for Admission into B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Courses. The application form is the first stage of the admission process. Hence, it is necessary for each aspirant to register online. Moreover, while filling the form, candidates must provide the correct information. The details provided in the form are considered for the entire admission procedure. Further, the admit card is issued to only the students who submit the form on time.
How To Apply For PMET Nursing Application Form?
The step-by-step procedure to fill in the PPMET Nursing Registration Form is as follows-
- Firstly, visit the official website of BFUHS – www.bfuhs.ac.in
- If you are a new candidate, then fill in the registration form. Go through all the instructions carefully.
- Fill in all the required details such as Name, Date of Birth, Contact details. Address Details, Gender, Educational Qualifications, etc. A sample of the details is provided below.
- After filling in all the details, click on “Save and Proceed”.
- After the successful registration process, the registration id and password is generated.
- Further, a Bank Challan is generated. Take the printout of the challan. This has to be submitted only at the Oriental Bank of Commerce. The specimen of challan is provided below.
- After printing the challan form, upload your Photograph, signature, and thumb impression.
- Lastly, Upload the documents as per the specifications.
- Finally, take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Punjab B.Sc Nursing Application Form Fees
- The cost of the PMET 2021 Registration Form shall be Rs 3000/- for General Category
- and Rs 1500/- for SC Categories only.
- The Application fees are Non-Refundable.
Punjab PPMET Nursing – Form Correction
If a candidate has made any mistakes in the Nursing Application Form, then he/ she can make changes. Hence, to make changes in the B.Sc Nursing Admission Form, candidates have to write an application, where you have to mention the details you want to modify.
The candidate has to attach the Application Form and submit his/ her request by visiting the University. A candidate may also have to send correction fees of Rs 500/- in the form of the Demand Draft. The demand draft has to be drawn in the favor of Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
Punjab PPMET Nursing Admission 2021 – Reservation Criteria
Some of the course seats are reserved for certain categories. The candidates belonging to these categories can apply for these seats. Moreover, candidates have to submit the required documents as well. If you are not having the required set of documents, then the officials may not accept your request. Therefore, do keep all the documents ready beforehand. Further, candidates can check the reservation of the seats for both Private and Government Institutions for B.Sc Nursing Courses.
For Government Colleges and Institutions
|Candidates of Terrorist Attack or Sikh Riot||1% each|
|Wards of Defence Personel||1%|
|Wards of Punjab Police personnel/ armed force/ home guards/ Para-Military Forces||1%|
|Children/ Grandchildren of Freedom Fighters of Punjab||1%|
Thus, these are the reservation of seats for the Punjab Government Colleges. Now, you can check the reservation criteria for Private Institutions. The above information is provided as per last year’s records.
Private Institutions (Government/ Private Management Quota)
|Migrants from Jammu and Kashmir||1%|
For Complete Details of the Eligibility Conditions, and other details, check the Official Brochure of Punjab BFUHS PPMET Brochure 2019.
Punjab PPMET Nursing Admission 2021 – Admit Card
Punjab B.Sc Paramedical Admit Card is one of the most essential documents. The Hall Ticket is released online on the University Website. Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form can download the admit card. For downloading Punjab B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket the candidate has to submit their Registration ID and Password.
The PMET Hall Ticket is a mandatory document. It comprises of all the details of the candidates and examination. Hence, without the admit card, no candidate is eligible to appear in the exam. Therefore, make sure that you download it on time and take it along to the exam centre.
Punjab Paramedical PPMET 2021 Exam Pattern
The test is conducted in various centers of the cities. The details of the PMET Examination Center are mentioned in B.Sc Nursing Admit Card. Moreover, through the Exam Pattern of PPMET 2021, candidates can get information about the marking scheme, type of questions, no. of questions, etc. The exam pattern for the examination is further as follows:
- The Mode of the Examination is Offline.
- The Exam takes place in a single shift only. The timings of the exam are from 11 am to 2:00 pm.
- The total time duration of the exam is three hours including other security formalities.
- The PMET Question Booklet comprises of questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology). The PPMET Nursing Syllabus is on the basis of 10 +2 Courses. Get ideas from the Nursing Exam Preparation Tips.
- A total of 200 Questions are asked in the examination. 50 Questions from each section.
- Each question carries 4 marks. For each wrong answer, 1 mark is deducted.
- Total marks are 800 marks. The question paper is made available only in the English Language.
- Lastly, candidates, are provided with the OMR Sheet to attempt the questions.
Also, Check- Gujarat Nursing Admission
PPMET B.Sc Nursing Result 2021
Soon after the completion of the Nursing Entrance Exam, BFUHS University announce the result. The PMET Result is released in the form of a Merit List. In addition, the evaluation of the scores is done using OMR Machine. Candidates can further check their results by visiting the BFUHS Official Website. Only the students who clear the exam are eligible for counselling. Furthermore, a preference is given to the students of higher rank.
Punjab PPMET 2021 Merit List
The Punjab Paramedical B.Sc Nursing Merit List consists of the names of all the selected candidates. Moreover, the different types of rank list that the university releases are as follows:
- Roll Number Wise
- Rank-Wise and
Thus, on the basis of the B.Sc Nursing Result, the candidates are eligible for the Counselling in the BFUHS University. Besides that, Candidates can download their individual PMET B.Sc Nursing Scorecard by submitting their Roll Number and other details.
BFUHS Punjab PPMET Counselling 2021
This is the final stage of the Punjab PPMET Nursing Admission 2021. The Counselling takes place offline. That means the candidate has to be physically present. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences is responsible for conducting the B.Sc Nursing Counselling. Hence, candidates whose names are on the merit list are eligible to appear in the counselling round. The schedule, date, and venue of the counselling are notified online.
Thus, in the BFUHS Punjab PPMET 2021 Counselling process, the applicants have to bring all their educational documents, category certificates, and other documents along with the Application Form Printout. Lastly, the authorities may charge Counselling fees of Rs 3000/- to the candidates.
Punjab PPMET Nursing Admission 2021 – Colleges and Seat Intake
You can refer to the image given below for checking the colleges and the seats they intake. The admission process is carried out in accordance with that. Therefore, you can have an idea, as to which college has how many seats available in it.