BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2019 has been started. The University has released the Eligible List of BOT and B.Pharm (Ay) Counselling. The Counselling for BOT/B. Pharm will take place on 1st October 2019 (9:30 am). The Date of the BHU Nursing Counselling was on 17th September 2019. However, the University has released the list of the candidates who are eligible for the counseling. However, the list is available category-wise. You can check the list of candidates list below. BHU B.Sc Nursing Result was declared on 18th July 2019. The BHU B.Sc/BOT/B. Pharma Entrance Exam took place on 16th July 2019. Thus, candidates whose names are in the Merit List Result of BHU B.Sc 2019 Nursing Admission, will be eligible for the BHU Nursing Counselling. The Mode of the Counselling is Offline as well as Offline.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates have to download the BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling Call Letter, in order to participate in the counselling. However, till now the University has not confirmed anything regarding the release of the call letter. If there are any changes, we will update it here. Then, the candidates have to report the Institute with the required documents to complete the admission process. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details about the BHU B.Sc/B.Pharm/BPT/BOT Counselling 2019.
|BHU Staff Nurse Result||HPU B.Sc Nursing Admission||BHU Junior Clerk Syllabus|
The Counselling Dates of BHU B.Sc Nursing BOT and B.Pharm (Ay) is now available. The Counselling will take place on 1st October 2019. Check out the list of the eligible candidates below. However, the eligible candidates have must download the call letter before attending the counselling.
|Category||Download Call Letter|
|General Category List||Call Letter Download|
|OBC Category List||Download Call Letter|
|SC Category List (only for B.Pharm)||Download Call Letter|
The BHU B.Sc Nursing Second Counselling took place on 17th September 2019. Candidates have to report the University on the specified date. So, here is the list of the eligible candidates for the counselling.
The University has released the list of eligible candidates for the counselling which will take place on 24th August 2019. Thus, the shortlisted candidates have to report the University on the mentioned date. Click on the link given below to check the candidate’s list.
Candidates must note that this year, there will be no call letter issued to the candidates. The applicants whose name has been shortlisted above will have to report the Institute with the respective documents. If there will be any changes made by the BHU, then we will update it here.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2019 – Scheduled Dates
The Banaras Hindu University will release the list of the candidates who will be called for the BHU Nursing Counselling. However, the Counselling Process will comprise of the candidates who are listed on the BHU B.Sc Nursing Merit List. The Merit List was released on 18th July 2019, category-wise. Thus, candidates can check the official dates down below, to know the details of the BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019 Counselling Admission.
Check- MP PAHUNT 2019
|Release of the BHU B.Sc Nursing Merit List||18th July 2019 (released)|
|Starting Date of the First Round Counselling||24th August 2019|
|Second Round Counselling Dates||17th September 2019|
Check – B.Sc Nursing Syllabus
Banaras Hindu University Nursing Counselling 2019 – Counselling Procedure
As mentioned earlier, the eligible candidates have to report the Institute with the required documents. The BHU Pharma and B.Sc Nursing Counselling will be conducted offline, but the candidates have to download the Counselling Call Letter of BHU Nursing from the website. We will provide the link to download the Counselling Letter. After downloading the BHU Nursing Admission Call Letter for Counselling, the Candidates have to report the Institute for the Document Verification. However, in the later section, we have provided the availability of the BHU B.Sc Nursing/B. Pharm (Ay), BOT, and BPT Seats. Besides that, you can also check the list of the documents for the BHU Nursing Counselling Admission.
How to Download BHU Nursing Counselling Call Letter?
The Banaras Hindu University will soon release the Counselling Letter, for the candidates. Thus, here is the step by step process to download the BHU B.Sc Nursing Call Letter 2019.
- Visit the Official Website of BHU or click on the link that is provided below. Do check your E-mail ID as well.
- Log in using your E-mail ID and Password/ Login Credentials asked.
- Click on the B.Sc Nursing Counselling Letter Option
- After clicking the option, the counseling letter will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the dates carefully, and download the call letter.
Check- CG Vypam Nursing Result 2019
List of Details Printed on the BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019 Call Letter
After downloading the Nursing Call Letter of Banaras Hindu University, you need to check that the following details are available on the Call Letter.
- Rank and Scores of the Candidate in BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam
- Date and Timing for the BHU Nursing Admission 2019-20
- List of Documents to carry for the BHU Nursing Document Verification
- List of Instructions to be followed at the Time of Counselling.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2019 – Availability of Seats
By Qualifying the Entrance Examination of BHU B.Sc Nursing/Pharma (Ay), and the Counselling Round, candidates will be allotted seats. A total of 110 seats are reserved for BHU B.Sc Nursing and Pharma (Ay). For each course, there is a certain number of seats available for the admission. If in case, there is an increase or decrease in the seats, then we will update it here.
Check – BAMS 2019
For B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019-20
The distribution of the seats is as per the category-wise. Hence, candidates can check the allocation of the seats for BHU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019.
|Category||Number of Seats|
|OBC Category (Non-Creamy Layer)||16|
|Total Number of Seats||60 Seats|
Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
|Category||Number of Seats|
|OBC Category (Non-Creamy Layer)||01|
|Total Number of Seats||10 Seats|
B. Pharma Nursing Seats 2019-20
|Category||Number of Seats|
|OBC Category (Non-Creamy Layer)||02|
|Total Number of Seats||30 Seats|
Check- JENPAUH 2019
List Of Documents Required for BHU Nursing Counselling 2019
Candidates have to carry the following documents in BHU B.Sc/ BPT Nursing Counselling 2019–
- The BHU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card
- BHU Nursing Call Letter
- High School Certificate (Date of Birth Proof)
- 10+2 Intermediate Marksheet and Certificate
- Certificate of OBC Non-Creamy Layer issued by the Central Government
- Candidates who are below 18 years of age will have to submit a consent of their Parents/Guardian to join the course.
- NOC Certificate if the candidate is an employee
- Valid Photo-Identity Proof
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
Check- BVP M.Sc Nursing 2019
Candidates must carry Original as well as Photocopy of all the documents. If any candidate fails to bring any document, then he/she will not be eligible for the BHU B. Pharma/B.Sc/BOT/BPT Nursing Admission Counselling 2019.
Check- B.Sc Nursing Syllabus
BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Cutoff Marks 2019
The Cutoff scores of BHU Nursing 2019 Entrance Exam is as follows-
|Category||BHU B.Sc Nursing Cutoff Score/Marks||Secured Rank (overall)||Total Marks|
|General (UR Category)||340 marks||3rd Rank||400 Marks|
|OBC Category||372 marks||1st Rank|
|SC Category||340 marks||5th Rank|
|ST Category||276 marks||306th Rank|
|PH Category||268 marks||357th Rank|
Important Instructions Regarding BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2019
- The Selection of the candidates for the BHU Nursing Counselling will be done on the basis of the qualifying marks and rank.
- Until the Counselling Round, the candidates will be provisionally selected. However, the seats will be allotted only once.
- Candidates will be called for the counseling round Rank-Wise.
- The Documents will be verified in the BHU Nursing Document Verification Round.
- The decision taken by the BHU Admission Committee is the final and thus cannot be changed further.
- If any of the seats remain vacant, then the candidates who are in the waitlisted list will get admission.
- Candidates have to report the Institute on the given date and time. Failing to report will lead to cancellation of the admission.
Thus, the BHU B.Sc Counselling takes place offline. The Counselling might take place in one or two rounds. If the seats remain vacant, then a Mop-Up Round Counselling for BHU B.Sc will take place. The classes are expected to commence in August/ September 2019. So, if you are any queries regarding the Counselling Process of Banaras Hindu University for B.Sc Nursing Admission, then please comment on the section below.