Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2021: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) conducts the entrance exam. The exam is also called NECE (Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination). JCECEB conducts exams for the students seeking admission to B.Sc Nursing Course in Jharkhand. Moreover, the application process is carried out in online mode. Everything else like the admit card, merit list, counseling, is made available online. Candidates further get seats in the colleges after they clear the nursing entrance exam. Further, for more details about the Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 go through this article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2021
The candidates’ who want to take admission in the offered course have to appear for the JCECEB Nursing Exam. Moreover, B.Sc Nursing is basically a 3-year degree program, which revolves around nursing. It is thus an excellent opportunity for the aspirants of nursing courses in Jharkhand. Candidates taking part in the admission procedure must be well-versed with the examination schedule. Hence, all the important events and dates are mentioned in the table provided below.
|Name of the Event||Important Dates|
|Online Registration Begins||– August 2021 –|
|Online Registration Closes||– September 2021 –|
|Admit card Releases||– September/ October 2021 –|
|Date of Exam||– September/ October 2021 –|
|Result Declaration||– October 2021 –|
|1st Round of Counseling||– To be Announced –|
|2nd Round of Counseling||– To be Announced –|
Check – Punjab GNM Admission 2021
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Application form 2021
The application form is released via online mode. The aspiring candidates have can get the application form on the official website ( jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in ). Candidates should read complete information about the entrance exam. Do that before filling the application form. All the information about JCECEB B.SC Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 like the application form appears on the JCECEB website. You also have to upload your thumb impression, signature, and photo. Always fill in the correct details. Wrong details can get your form disqualified. There is no other mode of application. There is no offline mode of application. It is only available online through the official website.
Application form filling steps-
Candidates have to access the official website. They have to register by clicking on the “NECB B.Sc. Nursing” link in the examination option. Follow the steps below-
- Candidates have to fill in the details such as your name, address, qualification, etc.
- After that, you have to upload the scanned recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format. It appears on the screen side by side.
- Then, pay the application fee, or else the form is considered incomplete. The last and final step is the payment of the prescribed application fee.
JCECEB B.Sc. Nursing NECB Application Fees
Application fee payment is mandatory. Without it, your application form is disqualified. Find the application fee information below.
|Name of the Course||Fee for General/ OBC Candidates||For SC/ ST Candidates|
|B.Sc Nursing (Basic)||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 450/-|
|B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 450/-|
Check – Gujarat Nursing Merit List 2021
Candidates can pay the application fees only through online mode. The payment gateway is via Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
Jharkhand JCECEB Nursing B.Sc Entrance Eligibility Criteria
The authorities release the Jharkhand Nursing Admit Card on their official website. Candidates’ should note that they only release the admit cards of students who had successfully submitted their application form. Moreover, they do not release the admit cards of ineligible candidates. Therefore, one should check the eligibility criteria before even filling the application form. The eligibility criteria set by the exam conducting body are further mentioned down below.
- Candidates must be permanent/ local residents of Jharkhand.
- You have to procure a domicile/ resident certificate issued from a competent authority.
- Reserved category candidates should have a category certificate issued by a competent authority.
- You should also have an Aadhar card.
- Candidates must be mentally and physically sound.
Age Limit Criteria-
- For B.Sc Nursing (Basic) – the minimum required age is 17 years.
- For B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) – the maximum age of the candidates is 35 years. If you are a regular employee of the state government, then the upper age limit is 45 years.
Check – Nursing Entrance Exams
Educational Qualification Requirement-
The education qualification required for each of the nursing courses is mentioned below.
For Jharkhand B.SC Nursing (Basic)-
- Complete 10+2 education with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English with at least 45% marks from a recognized board.
- Candidates passing 10+2 Science with 45% from the National Institute of Open School are also eligible to apply.
- Present 10+2 candidates are also eligible but they must complete their 10+2 before the counseling phase.
For JCECEB NECE B.SC Nursing (Post Basic)
- Candidates with a complete 10+2 education from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery. They should be registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council.
Documents Required for the NECB B.Sc Nursing Exam 2021
While filling application form keep these documents ready with you. You can avoid any difficulty or mistake in the form by doing this. The documents are available down below:
- Mark-sheet of senior secondary (10+2 mark-sheet)
- Scanned copy of passport size colored photograph. Candidates keep in mind that photographs must be recent. It should be clear. Both ears of the candidates must be visible and not edited.
- Scanned copy of the signature.
- Scanned copy of the left-hand thumb impression.
JCECEB NECB B.Sc. Nursing Exam Pattern
NECB B.SC NURSING Exam Paper 2021 shall have objective-type questions. The language medium is bilingual. That is the question that is made available in both English and Hindi languages. The total number of questions is 150.
Questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and English. And all sections have the same weightage. That is each section is 30 marks.
Check – Odisha GNM/ANM Merit List 2021
Importance of JCECEB Nursing Admit Card
Jharkhand BSc Nursing Admit Card is released four days before the day of the exam. It can be downloaded from the JCECEB Official Website. Candidates need to login by entering their application number and password to download it. Further, it is not sent by post or any other medium. Candidates have to carry a printout of the downloaded admit card to the exam center. Without the admit card you cannot sit in the exam hall.
Jharkhand Nursing B.Sc 2021 Nursing Result
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Result is declared in online mode in the form of a merit list. Candidates have to download their results from the Jharkhand Nursing official website. In the scorecard, candidates can find details such as their registration number, qualifying status, scores, etc. Moreover, a merit list is also released, wherein the students are ranked in order of merit. Only the merit students can further participate in the rounds of counselling. Candidates should also take out a printout of the scorecard for future references.
Counselling for the B.Sc Nursing 2021 NECE
Candidates who pass the exam are shortlisted for merit. Then they are selected for NECE Nursing Counselling. In counselling, they have to select their preferred college and their preferred course. And then the admission process comes to an end. This round is basically conducted for the verification of documents and seat allotment. Moreover, a candidate has to clear this round for being eligible for admission. Thus, candidates should appear for the round in person. The allotted nursing institute details and the joining date is prescribed on the same day.