Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020: The Application Form for Jharkhand BSc Nursing 2020 was released via online mode. Candidates must submit the form before the due date. Check the details in the updates section below. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) will conduct the entrance exam. The exam is also called NECE (Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination). JCECEB conducts entrance exams for the students seeking admission to B.Sc Nursing Course in Jharkhand. Moreover, the application process is online. Everything else like the admit card, merit list, counseling, will also be online. Candidates will further get seats in the colleges after they qualify for the entrance exam. Hence, in this article, you can get details about the Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- JCECEB B.Sc Nursing Application Form has been released in online mode. Candidates wanting to take admission in the course must apply before 14th September 2020. In addition, the form is available via online mode only. Further, under no circumstances, the students will be allowed to submit the form after the due date. – Apply Here for JCECEB Nursing 2020
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020
The candidates’ who want to take admission in the offered course have to appear for the JCECEB Nursing Exam. Moreover, B.Sc Nursing is basically a 3-year degree program, which revolves around nursing. The official notification for the exam activities hasn’t been released yet. However, as soon as it will be released, we will update that out here. You can check out the tentative dates of the events in the table given down below.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Online Registration Begins||14th August 2020|
|Online Registration Closes||14th September 2020|
|Admit card Releases||– September 2020 –|
|Date of Exam||– September 2020 –|
|Result Declaration||To be Announced|
|1st Round of Counseling||To be Announced|
|2nd Round of Counseling||To be Announced|
Check – Punjab GNM Admission 2020
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Application form 2020
The application form will release online. The aspiring candidates have will get the application form on the official website ( jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in ). Candidates should read complete information about the entrance exam. Do that before filling the application form. All the information about JCECEB B.SC Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 like application form will appear on the JCECEB website. You also have to upload your thumb impression, signature, and photo. Always fill the correct details. Wrong details will get your form disqualified. There is no other mode of application. There is no offline mode of application. It is only available online through the official website.
Application form filling steps-
Candidates have to access the official website. They have to register by clicking on the “NECB B.Sc. Nursing” link in the examination option. Follow the steps like below-
- Candidates have to fill the details such as your name, address, qualification, etc.
- After that, you have to upload the scanned recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format. It will appear on the screen side by side.
- Then, pay the application fee and so no form will be accepted without that. The last and final step is the payment of the prescribed application fee.
JCECEB B.Sc. Nursing NECB Application Fees
Application fee payment is mandatory. Without it, your application form will be disqualified. Find the application fee information below.
|Name of the Course||Fee for General/OBC Candidates||For SC/ST Candidates|
|B.Sc Nursing (Basic)||Rs.900/-||Rs.450/-|
|B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)||Rs.900/-||Rs.450/-|
Check – Gujarat Nursing Merit List 2020
Candidates can pay the application fees only through online mode. The payment gateway is via Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
Jharkhand JCECEB Nursing B.Sc Entrance Eligibility Criteria
The authorities will release the Jharkhand Nursing Admit Card on their official website. Candidates’ should note that they will only release the admit cards of students who had successfully submitted their application form. Moreover, they will not release the admit cards of ineligible candidates. Therefore, one should check the eligibility criteria before even filling the application form. The eligibility criteria set by the exam conducting body is further mentioned down below.
- Candidates must be a permanent/ local resident of Jharkhand.
- You have to procure a domicile/ resident certificate issued from a competent authority.
- Reserved category candidates should have a category certificate issued by a competent authority.
- You should also have an Aadhar card.
- Candidates must be mentally and physically sound.
Age Limit Criteria-
- For B.SC Nursing (Basic)- the minimum required age is 17 years.
- For B.SC Nursing (Post Basic) – the maximum age of the candidates is 35 years. If you are a regular employee of the state government, then the upper age limit is 45 years.
Check – Nursing Entrance Exams
Educational Qualification Requirement-
For Jharkhand B.SC Nursing (Basic)-
- Complete 10+2 education with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English with at least 45% marks from a recognized board.
- Candidates passing 10+2 Science with 45% from the National Institute of Open School are also eligible to apply.
- Present 10+2 candidates are also eligible but they must complete their 10+2 before the counseling phase.
For JCECEB NECE B.SC Nursing (Post Basic)
- Candidates with a complete 10+2 education from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery. They should be registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council.
Documents Required for the NECB B.Sc Nursing Exam 2020
While filling application form keep these documents ready with you. You can avoid any difficulty or mistake in the form by doing this. The documents are available down below:
- Mark-sheet of senior secondary (10+2 mark-sheet)
- Scanned copy of passport size colored photograph. Candidates keep in mind that photographs must be recent. It should be clear. Both ears of the candidates must be visible and not edited.
- Scanned copy of the signature.
- Scanned copy of the left-hand thumb impression.
JCECEB NECB B.Sc. Nursing Exam Pattern
NECB B.SC NURSING Exam Paper 2020 will have objective type questions. The language medium is bilingual. That is the question will be available in both English and Hindi languages. The total number of questions will be 150.
Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and English. And all sections will have the same weightage. That is each section will be of 30 marks.
Check – Odisha GNM/ANM Merit List 2020
Importance of JCECEB Nursing Admit Card
Admit card will release four days before the day of the exam. You have to download your admit card from the official website. Just enter your application number and password. No, admit card will be sent to you by post, etc. Candidates have to carry a print out of the downloaded admit card to the exam center. Without the admit card you will not be allowed to sit in the exam hall.
Jharkhand Nursing B.Sc 2020 Nursing Result
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Result is expected to release in August 2020. Candidates have to download their results from the official website. The link will be available here too. After the result, a scorecard will appear. On the basis of your score, you will be ranked. And that rank will determine what seat you get in the colleges. For that, you will get a call in for counseling.
Counselling for the B.Sc Nursing 2020 NECE
Candidates who pass the exam will be shortlisted for merit. Then they will be selected for NECE Nursing Counselling. In counselling, they have to select their preferred college and their preferred course. And then the admission process comes to an end. This round is basically conducted for the verification of documents. Moreover, a candidate has to clear this round for being eligible for admission. Thus, candidates’ should appear for the round in person. Otherwise, they will reject your application.