The Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) will release the HPU BAMS Merit List 2019 online on the official website. However, it is expected that the results will be available in the month of August 2019, soon after the completion of the NEET UG 2019. The Merit List of HPU 2019, will be prepared on the basis of the NEET 2019 Marks. Therefore, the candidates who have appeared the NEET Exam can check this article. The HPU Merit List 2019 will be available in PDF Format so that it can be easy for the applicants to download. Well, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the HPU NEET BAMS Merit List 2019, including the dates, process to check and much more.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check NEET Merit List 2019
HPU BAMS Merit List 2019 – Important Dates
The Himachal Pradesh University BAMS/BHMS Merit List Dates have not been released yet. However, we have provided tentative dates of the release of the Merit List. The Authority will publish the merit list dates on the website. Till then, you check the tentative dates here down below. With the help of these dates, candidates can get an idea of the merit list and counselling dates.
|Starting Date of the Online Application Forms||16th July 2019|
|Closing Date of the Registration Form||6th August 2019|
|The release of the Merit List of HPU BAMS 2019||27th August 2019|
|First Round of Counselling||27th September 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||1st October 2019|
|Second Round of Counselling||9th October 2019|
Well, candidates must note that the above dates are tentative. We have provided this list of dates on the basis of the previous year admission process. The Official Date of HPU University is www.hpuniv.ac.in
HPU BAMS Merit List 2019
The HPU 2019 Merit List will be available online in the form of the result. The HP BAMS Paprola Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the NEET 2019 Marks, as we have said before. To have their name of the Merit List, candidates have to appear the NEET Exam as well as, have to fill the HPU BAMS Application Form 2019. On the basis of the NEET Marks scored by the candidates, the HPU will declare a cutoff mark on the basis of which the merit list will be available on the website.
Check NEET Cutoff 2019
The HPU NEET BAMS Merit List will comprise of the name of the candidate, rank, All India NEET Rank, Qualifying Status and other details. Candidates whose names will be available on the merit list will have to attend the Counselling Round. The Himachal Pradesh University offers admission in BAMS/BYNS/BHMS Courses in various colleges of Himachal Pradesh.
How is HPU BAMS Merit List 2019 is Prepared?
To prepare the HPU NEET Merit List 2019, a lot of factors and parameters are responsible. Well, about which we will be talking about in this article. As said that, the HPU 2019 Merit List will be prepared on the basis of NEET Marks 2019. You can get all the details here –
- It starts with the HPU BAMS Application Form 2019. Candidates who have appeared the NEET Exam and fulfill the eligibility criteria can fill in the application form.
- Soon after the declaration of the NEET Results 2019, the marks of the candidates will be distributed between the colleges.
- Thereafter, the Authority will consider various parameters such as the Cutoff Marks, Tie-Breaking Criteria etc.
Cutoff Marks of HPU BAMS Merit List 2019
The cutoff is the minimum set of marks on the basis of which candidates will be ranked on the merit list. The cutoff marks are set by the Himachal Pradesh University. Candidates who score more than the cutoff marks will be eligible for the further process of selection.
The Factors that affect the HPU Cutoff Marks 2019 are as follows-
- Number of the Candidates Appeared the NEET Exam 2019
- Difficulty Level of the Exam
- Previous Year Cutoff Marks etc.
Check BAMS 2019
HPU BAMS Tie-Breaking Criteria
Well, another factor on the basis of which the HPU Merit List is prepared is the Tie-Breaking Criteria. If more than two candidates have the same number of NEET 2019 Marks, then the applicant who is older in age will be given a higher rank.
Hence, taking all these parameters into consideration, the HPU BAMS Merit List will be prepared.
HPU BAM/BHMS Merit List 2019 – Criteria
The HPU BAMS Merit List 2019 will contain a section of Group. These groups are categorized into three- Group I, II, III. These are the criteria for Admission in BAMS.
BAMS Group-Wise Category
Group – I Category
- The candidate must be a bonafide resident of Himachal Pradesh and should have minimum qualification conditions as mentioned above.
- These seats are allocated to the Jammu and Kashmir State by the Government of India, Ministry of Health (Dept. of AYUSH). Candidates have to report the allotted center at a given date and time. If in case, the candidate fails to join the course within four weeks of commencement from the course, then the college authority will offer the seats to the candidates belonging to the General or Backward Category of Group I.
Group – III Category
- These seats are filled up on All India Basis. There is no condition of Bonafide Himachali and all the applicants who possess minimum educational qualifications and other criteria as prescribed by the prospectus comes under this group.
- The Bonafide Himachali candidates come under Group-III seats on the basis of the Combined HPU BAMS Merit List 2019.
- No Entrance Exam is required for the Foreign-Sponsored Candidates.
BHMS Group-Wise Admission Criteria
The BHMS 2019 Admission Category is divided into two groups – Group A and B. The group details will b available in the HPU BHMS Merit List 2019.
Group -A (State-Quota)
- The Candidate must be bonafide of Himachal Pradesh and must possess minimum educational qualification.
Group-B (Management Quota Seats)
- These seats are open to all without any domicile conditions.
- If any seats remain vacant under the State Quota for SC/ST Category, then the seats will be offered to the candidates who have applied for the same category in Management Quota.
How to Check HPU BAMS Merit List 2019?
As mentioned, the HPU NEET Merit List 2019 will be available online. The step by step process to check the Merit List is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of HPU- www.hpuniv.ac.in
- Click on the Merit List Link
- The General Combined List of HPU BAMS 2019 will be available on the screen.
- The HPU BAMS Merit List 2019 will be available in PDF Format so that it can be easy for the applicants to download.
- To search your name on the Merit List, click on Ctrl+F and enter your name.
- Your name will appear highlighted.
- Now download and take the printout of the HPU BAMS/BHMS Merit List.
Details Printed on HPU BAMS Merit List 2019
The details that are available on the HPU NEET BAMS/BHMS Merit List are as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Application Form Number of HPU BAMS 2019
- All India NEET 2019 Rank
- NEET 2019 Roll Number
- Category Rank of the Candidate
- Group Applied For
- Marks Secured
- Counselling Dates
- Qualifying Status
The HPU will release a General Combined Merit List in the form of Category. The List for BAMS, BHMS, and BNYS will be combined.
What after the Release of the HPU BAMS Merit List 2019?
As you can see that we have mentioned that on the NEET BAMS Merit List 2019, the counselling dates have also been mentioned. Therefore, soon after the release of the Merit List, the exam conducting authority will declare the dates for Counselling. The Mode of Counselling. In the HPU BAMS Counselling, candidates have to select their college choice and course.
The Counselling Round of HPU BAMS 2019, the applicants have to register themselves by providing basic details. Once the registration is successful, they have to report the counselling spot on the given date and time mentioned on HPU BAMS Merit List 2019 for document verification. If all the details are correct, then the applicant will be offered a seat for BAMS/BYNS/BHMS etc.
Check NEET Counselling 2019
HPU BAMS Merit List 2019 – Conclusion
The Himachal Pradesh BAMS 2019 Merit List is a State-Level Merit List Result that will contain the rank of the applicants. On the basis of the NEET 2019 Scores, the HPU Merit List will be available. The expected date of releasing the HPU BYNS Merit List is September 2019. If you have any queries regarding the HPU Merit List 2019, then please comment on the section down below.