JBAS College Application Form 2021 for various UG/PG courses will be available here. The Examination Council of JBAS College will release the Revaluation Application Form. Application forms for Revaluation may be collected from the office of the Controller of Examinations. Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women is an autonomous institution affiliated to the University of Madras. The admission department of the college invites the JBAS College Application Form for various UG/PG/Ph.D. courses. Therefore, the candidates who are interested in pursuing any course must fill the online application form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The university officials will release the application form on their official website. So, it is important for the candidates to check the website regularly. The applicants must read the instructions very carefully before filling the JBAS College Online Application Form. The details about filling the application form are given in the Prospectus. Therefore, one has to download the prospectus from the official website. In this article, we are giving the details of the JBAS College Application Form 2021.
JBAS College Application Form 2021
Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College is an autonomous institution affiliated to the University of Madras. This is a women’s college and offers degree courses in various disciplines. The college was formerly known as SIET Women’s College. Therefore, the candidates seeking higher education can fill the JBAS College Online Application Form. This college invites online application forms for UG/PG/Ph.D. courses such as BA, BSc., BCom. degree courses. The officials will release the application form in the online mode. Therefore, the candidates must know the process to submit the online application form. The candidates who are interested in knowing details about S.I.E.T Women’s College Admission 2021 can read this article in detail.
Instructions for the Candidates
- Select Shift-I Forenoon Session (7.55 A.M -12.55P.M) or Shift-II Afternoon Session (1.05 P.M-5.30 P.M) and then select course
- Separate Application Form must be submitted for each course in Shift- I and Shift-II
- Ensure that all Required Mandatory fields are filled up (* marked fields are mandatory).
- Application Fee must be paid through online by Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card etc. Application fee once paid will not be refunded on any account.
- A Unique Application Number (UAN) will be generated once the application is submitted successfully. This UAN should be quoted for any further queries.
- A copy of Application form will be sent to the registered Email-Id and the Applicants can download the form for their reference.
- The selected candidates will be intimated about the interview date through Email-id/SMS/Phone call.
Documents Required for Admission
The following Documents are to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Original plus two (+2) Mark sheet with Three Photocopies.
- Original Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate with three Photocopies.
- Original 10th Mark sheet with three photocopies
- Three Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Original Community Certificate (if Applicable).
- Copy of the Online Application Form.
JBAS College Admission 2021 Important Dates
Though the officials have yet not released the exact dates for the admission 2021-21. However, the officials will release the Online Application Form of JBAS College in the month of May 2021. The Prospectus for the academic year 2021-21 is not released yet. However, on the basis of the events of the previous year, we can give the tentative dates. Moreover, the applicants must visit the official website regularly to get the latest updates. Here is a list of tentative dates for various events related to JBAS College Admission 2021. Therefore, candidates can guess the nearest possible dates of the release of the application form from the tentative dates. However, it is important to verify the dates from the official website before the release of the Application Form.
|Sale of the Prospectus 2021||April 2021|
|Application Form Starts||16th July 2021 (Started)|
|Last Date of Applying||to be notified|
|Admit Card||to be notified|
|Entrance Exam||to be notified|
|Result||to be notified|
|Merit List of Eligible Candidates||to be notified|
|First Round of Counselling||to be notified|
|Second Round of Counselling||to be notified|
|Course Commences From||to be notified|
NOTE- These dates are tentative and are subject to change. Candidates must verify the dates from the official website.
How To Fill JBAS Application Form 2021?
The Admission Council will release the application form in the online mode. Therefore, one must know the process to apply for various UG/PG/Ph.D. courses. However, the candidates can visit the official website to check the latest updates on the release of the JBAS UG Application Form 2021. Also, candidates must necessarily read the prospectus before filling the Online Application Form. Students and their parents/ guardians are requested to make themselves fully aware of and acquainted with the contents of this prospectus so as to abide by the terms, rules, and regulations of the College. In order to help the candidates, we are giving the steps to fill the online application form.
Follow the steps given below to fill the online application form of JBAS College
- Initially, the candidates must visit the Official Website of Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed University, Chennai.
- In the next step, Select the Shift–I for Forenoon Session / Shift–II for Afternoon Session.
- Now, the applicant must fill the Personal Information, Permanent Address, and Address of Communication. Please fill the details correctly. The Administration Office does not take the onus of any mistake in the details in the application form.
- Furthermore, enter the Academic details in the respective columns. Enter the marks obtained in the qualifying examination with utmost care. Submission of incorrect details may lead to rejection of the application and cancellation of the offer of admission.
- Once you click Save and Continue, the details entered will appear. Any changes can be done at this stage. After ensuring all details are correct click Save and Continue.
- Then, the applicants must submit Separate Application Forms for each course in Shift–I and Shift–II.
- Also, the candidates must pay the application fee only through Internet banking, Credit/ Debit card only. Application fee once paid, the candidates will not get the refund of the application fees on any account.
- After paying the fees, A Unique Application Number (UAN) will be generated once the application is submitted successfully. This UAN should be quoted for any queries.
- Applicants can save the application form as a soft copy. Also, they must send the hard copy during the time of counselling.
Eligibility Criteria For JBAS College Admission 2021
The applicants must carefully check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. This is necessary because if the candidate does not meet the required eligibility, then the Admission Council will reject her application Form. Therefore, one must carefully check the minimum educational qualifications, to apply for any course. Also, the applicants can check the details of the eligibility criteria in the Prospectus. However, we are giving a list of basic eligibility criteria for JBAS College Online Admission 2021. Check the details below:
- Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (XII Std.) conducted by the Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Board of Education or the Central Board of Secondary Education are eligible for admission to U.G. courses.
- Other applicants will have to produce an ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE issued by the University of Madras.
- The applicants must have Indian Citizenship.
- For some courses, the candidates must have passed in the discipline in which they are applying for admission. For eg. an applicant applying for BSc.Chemistry must have passed Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Chemistry as one of the subjects
- On the basis of the aggregate marks of the candidates in the qualifying examination in the single attempt can get admission solely.
- In case of a Tie- If two or more than two candidates have the same aggregate marks, then marks secured in optional subjects, English language and age (Date of Birth) will be taken into consideration to break the tie.
- Candidates seeking admission in B.Sc. course must have secured an aggregate of 40% marks in Science Subjects. Those who have passed qualifying exams with Arts/Commerce subjects are not eligible for admission to the B.Sc course.
- For more details check the eligibility criteria for specific subjects
Important Documents For Filling JBAS Application Form
The candidates must include the photocopies of the essential document. These documents are essential for completing the process of the application form. The officials will reject the application forms which does not include the documents. Also, the candidates must have the documents in the soft copy format to upload in the online JBAS Application Form. Therefore, the applicants must include a list of essential documents. Here are a few documents which the candidates must attach with the application form:
- Mobile Number linked to Aadhaar number
- Aadhaar number
- Colour photograph
- Games and Sports Certificate, if applicable
- N.C.C. Certificate, if applicable
- Extra-Curricular Certificate, if applicable
- Caste Certificate Number issued by the concerned authority.
- Your Income Certificate Number issued by the concerned authority.
- Sports, NCC, NSS, CAP and PH scanned certificate copies in case of availing admission under special category.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable
- Ex-servicemen Certificates, if applicable
JBAS College Arrear Examination Form April 2021
The Controller of Examinations has published the dates for the availability of the JBAS Arrear Application Form 2021. The Arrear Examination Application forms for 2016 batch and earlier batches will be available in the C.O.E’s (Controller of Examinations) office from 02.01.2021 and the duly-completed forms will have to be submitted on or before 10.02.2021 in the C.O.E.’s office. Therefore, the students must carefully take the Arrear Application Form from the COE’s Office. The arrear exam also is known as the improvement exam. The students who could not pass in the main exam can fill the application form for re-exam. We will update the schedule of the re-exam once it is announced officially on the website.
S.I.E.T Women’s College Exam Form 2021
The candidates who are already enrolled in the course have to appear in the semester exam. So, for appearing in the semester exams the students will have to fill the JBAS Exam Form 2021. The Exam Form is usually available in the college office. Therefore, the candidates must collect the exam form and fill it correctly. Also, they must pay the Exam Fees within the official dates. They must fill all the details correctly. The office will not be liable for any incorrect information. In such a case, the officials will reject the Exam Form of the candidate.
JBAS Exam Schedule 2021
The Controller of Examination of JBAS College will publish the JBAS Exam Schedule before the examinations. Therefore, the students must check the exam time table from the official website. However, we will update the exam schedule in the notification section in this article. The Exam Time Table is an important event. Because it helps the candidates to prepare for the exam. The Exam Time Table is also available on the notice boards of the college. So, the candidates must check the schedule of the examination before appearing for the papers.
JBAS College Admit Card 2021
The candidates who have filled the JBAS Application Form can download the admit card. The Controller of Exams will release the JBAS College Admit Card 2021 online. Therefore, the students can download the hall ticket from the official website. Admit Card is an essential document for any examination. No candidate can enter the examination hall without a valid hall ticket. The hall ticket contains the details like University Roll Number, Name of the Papers, Semester Details, Examination Date and Venue, Duration of the Exam, etc.
JBAS Result 2021
After the candidates have given the examination, the authorities will publish the JBAS Result 2021 on its official website. Therefore, those candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their result online. In order to check the result, the students must visit the official website of Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women. Because the officials will declare the result online. So, the candidates must visit the official website regularly. However, we will notify the latest updates in the notification box in this article.
Important Instructions Regarding JBAS Admission 2021
The Admission Council lays a few instructions for the candidates. Therefore, one must read the instructions very carefully before filling the JBAS PG Application Form. So, the applicants can go through the instructions given below in order to apply for the admission process:
- Admission in the subject preferred if the applicant is eligible.
- The list of selected candidates for admission to the various courses is displayed on the College Notice Board and also on the College website.
- Students are hereby informed that it is their responsibility to check the selected Candidates List on the College Notice board and also on the College website to know the status of their application.
- The selected Candidates List will specify the date of the interview and provisional admission for the candidates.
- Candidates selected should present themselves personally on the date of the interview specified along with the printout of the Application if submitted Online.
- The Office will not entertain any request for any change of date of the interview.
- . All admissions are granted at the discretion of the Management and are made provisionally, subject to approval by the University of Madras.