BVP M.Sc Nursing 2021: Bharatiya Vidyapeeth University, Pune conducts the M.Sc Nursing Exam 2021. Candidates’ performance in the Common Entrance Test (CET) is the basis of selection. The BVP Common Entrance Test is applicable for all the UG and PG Programs. In order to appear for the exam, candidates have to first submit the application form. Through this M.Sc Nursing CET 2021, candidates can get admissions in Bharti Vidyapeeth University, Pune, and Bharti Vidyapeeth University, Sangli. The course duration of M.Sc Nursing is for three years. Therefore, to apply for this course, you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria. In this article, we have provided every detail related to BVP Nursing 2021 Admission, including exam dates, how can you apply, eligibility criteria, and much more. So, interested candidates, read this article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
About Bharatiya Vidyapeeth University
The Bharatiya Vidyapeeth University also called BVP, in short, was founded in the year 1983. The College offers courses in B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc Nursing/ Pharma, MBS, MCA, MHA, Ph.D., and various other courses. The University conducts a Common Entrance Test (CET) which offers admission to these courses. Therefore, in order to get admission, the candidates have to qualify for the CET 2021. In this article, we are specifically talking about the MSc Nursing CET 2021 of BVP. The Institute has its campuses in the following cities-
- BVP Pune (Dhankawadi Campus)
- BVP Pune (Erandwane Campus)
- New Delhi Campus
- Navi Mumbai Campus
- Kolhapur Campus
- Solapur Campus
- Sangli Campus
- Karad Campus
Hence, BVP M.Sc Nursing 2021, the University offers admission in Pune and Sangli Campus.
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2021- Exam and Admission Dates
As mentioned earlier, the university conducts a CET for M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021. The Application Form is released on the university website. Candidates should carefully check the eligibility criteria before applying. Now, coming back to the dates of the Bharatiya Vidyapeeth M.Sc Nursing Admission. The University announces all the Post Graduate Admission Dates through the information brochure. Candidates can check all the important events and dates in the table given below.
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||– April 2021 –|
|Last Date of the Application Form||– April/ May 2021 –|
|Issuance of the Admit Card||Soon after the Availability of the Application Form Receipt|
|Date of the Entrance Examination||– To be Announced –|
|Declaration of the M.Sc Nursing Result||– To be Announced –|
|Counselling Dates||– To be Announced –|
|Commencement of Classes||– To be Announced –|
Check – Indian Army Nursing
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2021- Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria is the most important thing that has to be considered before filling out the Application Form. Your complete admission process depends on the eligibility criteria. If you satisfy all the eligibility conditions, then you can move further in the process otherwise, you are rejected. The BVP 2021 Eligibility Factors for admission include- Age, Nationality, and Educational Qualifications, and Experience. Since it is a Post Graduate Course, therefore, your experience and qualifications are the main eligibility criteria here.
Thus, the BVP M.Sc Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria is as follows-
- You must be a registered nurse and registered midwife or must be equivalent to any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum educational qualifications that you need to have are – B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc Hons. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with a minimum aggregate mark of 55% for General Category and 50% for Reserved Category.
- The Nursing Program Course that you have completed must be recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- You need to have a minimum of one year experience after Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Minimum One Year Experience in Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
- You need to be medically fit for the M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam as well.
Candidates who fulfill all the above eligibility are considered eligible for the further Admission process of BVP M.Sc Nursing 2021.
BVP 2021 M.Sc Admission – Reservation of Seats
- The University has a reservation of 15% Seats for each course at each college. The seats are reserved for the Foreign/ NRI/ OCI/ PIO/ Institutional Quota Merit Category Student.
- Candidates who belong under this category and seeking admissions under this course, have to apply to the Registrar, Bharatiya Vidyapeeth University, Pune.
- If the seats remain vacant even after the allotment, then these seats are allotted to the Indian Students under Institutional Quota Merit Category List, on the basis of the marks scored in the Entrance Exam of M.Sc Nursing 2021.
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2021 – Application Form
The Bharatiya Vidyapeeth University Application process for CET Exam M.Sc Nursing is carried out in online mode. Candidates should submit their forms before the due date. Do check the eligibility criteria. Only the candidates who satisfy the eligibility conditions are eligible to fill the application form.
To start with, the Online Form comprises details about the candidate and the examination. To start up with the Online BVP Application Form, the candidates have to register themselves with the correct details and submit it before the due date.
How to Apply for BVP CET Application Form for M.Sc Nursing 2021
To step by step procedure to fill the BVP Nursing Application Form 2021 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website – admissions.bvuniversity.edu.in
- Sign Up for New Registration Process
- Enter required details – (Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Password, etc)
- After Registration, you shall receive a Registration ID and Password
- Fill in the rest of the details
- Upload Images of Photograph and Signature and
- Make the payment of the application fees
- Submit the Online Form and take a printout for future reference.
BVP M.Sc Application Process – Using App
The Bharati Vidyapeeth University has made a facility for all the Mobile Users as well. The University has introduced an App, through which you can fill in the Online Application Form. The name of the App – BVU Admission App. Currently, this app is available only for Android Users.
Features of BVU Admission App
- Through this app, you can access information about the Institute.
- You can fill the Online Application Form.
- Using the app, you can also make the fee payment of the application form.
- In short, you can directly access the college site through this app
BVP CET Application Fees 2021
- For M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Application Form, you have to pay a fee amount of Rs 1200/-
- The Mode of making the payment is online through Internet Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card
- The Entrance Fee amount is non-refundable and is applicable to all the categories.
While filling the BVP M.Sc Nursing Admission Form 2021, you need to make sure that you provide the correct details.
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2021- Admit Card
The M.Sc Nursing Admit Card of BVP is dispatched by post to the candidates under the certificate of posting. The Admit Card serves as Identity Proof for all the applicants who are appearing for the exam. The M.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket contains the details of the candidate and the exam you are appearing for. Candidates are requested not to make multiple numbers of copies of the admit card. Note that this is how the process was carried out last year. If there are changes, then we shall keep you updated.
If in case, you do not receive your Admit Card, then you can report to the Admission Office immediately. Hence, to receive a duplicate admit card copy of BVP Nursing 2021, you need to produce Valid Photo-Identity Proof. Mere possession of the application form is not considered as Proof of Sending the Application Form.
Check – JIPMER Application Form
BVP Nursing 2021 – List of the Tests Centers Available
CET M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 is conducted in different cities across the nation. The list of cities, in which it is conducted is mentioned down below. Moreover, candidates may get to choose, in which city they want to appear for the exam. The details of the test centre are mentioned on your Admit Card. Note that once you have filled the test centre city in the BVP Registration Form for M.Sc Nursing, then you cannot change it under any circumstances.
- New Delhi
- Navi Mumbai
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2021- Exam Pattern
As we have mentioned earlier, Bharati Vidyapeeth University conducts a Common Entrance Test for M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 into various M.Sc Courses. Therefore, to get admission to BVP 2021-22 academic session. The candidate has to qualify for the CET Exam 2021.
Thus, the Exam Pattern of BVP Nursing CET 2021 is as follows-
- The BVPCET M.Sc Nursing Exam is Offline., i.e exam is conducted in Pen & Paper mode.
- The Time Duration of the Examination is 2 Hours (11:00 am to 13:00 am)
- Mode of Language of the Question Paper in English.
- Questions are asked as per the basis of the B.Sc Nursing Syllabus.
- Multiple Objective Based Questions
- A total of 100 Questions are asked in the paper.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
Hence, on the basis of the merit score of the CET Nursing Exam, candidates get admission in M.Sc Courses. Further, the provided information is as per the brochure of last year. If there are any changes, then we shall update you about the same.
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2021- Result
The BVP release the M.Sc Nursing Result 2021, soon after completion of the BVP CET Exam 2021. Candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their results. The result is further released in the form of a merit list. Candidates can further go through the below-mentioned points for more details on the merit list release.
- The Bharti Vidyapeeth University release a Common Merit List for the Nursing College at Pune, Navi Mumbai, and Sangli candidates in accordance with the total marks obtained by them.
- The Merit List Result of M.Sc 2021 is prepared on the basis of the Merit Scores in CET. Hence, the seats are allotted on the basis of Merit.
- The Combined Merit List of all the Institutes is released together on the official website.
- A separate Merit List is prepared for Regular Category and Foreign/ OCI/ PIO/ NRI/ Institutional Merit List Quota.
- The Merit List is displayed at all the Nursing Colleges that are under BVP and also on its official website.
- Candidates must check the Merit List carefully. Shortlisted candidates can attend the BVP M.Sc Nursing Counselling Round.
BVP M.Sc Nursing Tie-Breaking Method
The Seats are allotted to the candidates on the basis of the Merit Score in CET Exam 2021. If in case more than two candidates score the same number of marks, the University uses a Tie-Breaking Method to stay fair in the ranking.
The BVP Tie-Breaking Method 2021 takes place in the following order-
- If a candidate scores more marks in B.Sc Nursing Final Examination, then he/ she gets a higher rank on the Merit List.
- If the tie still exists, then the student with more percentage marks in HSC gets a higher rank.
- Even after that, if the tie still exists, then the candidate with more marks in SSC is preferred and placed higher in the rank list.
- If still, the scores remain the same, then the candidates get a rank on the basis of computerized random numbering.
BVP Nursing Counselling 2021
After the release of the BVP M.Sc Nursing 2021 Merit List, the University conducts a Counselling Round. In the Nursing Counselling Round, the applicants have to visit the designated branches of Bharati Vidyapeeth University. The Mode of Counselling is expected to be Offline. The Counselling may take place only in Pune and Sangli. The Counselling and the Spot Admissions take place as per the schedule.
Important Instructions To be Followed at the Time of BVP M.Sc Nursing 2021
- You need to be physically present at the Time of Counselling and check their Rank List.
- Candidates are called for counselling on the basis of the scores and rank obtained in CET Exam 2021.
- The Admission or the Seat Allotment of the candidates depends on the availability of the seats to the particular program.
- Hence, at the time counselling, you must bring all the necessary documents such as Identity Proof Documents, Application Form, Admit Card, Demand Draft, etc.
Check – JENPAUH 2021
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2021- List of Documents Required at the Time of Counselling
Well, at the time of counselling, the applicants have to submit a few documents. On the basis of your document submission, the applicants are offered admission into the M.Sc Nursing Colleges of BVP. Thus, the list of the documents that are required at the time of Counselling is provided below.
- Counselling Letter of BVP M.Sc 2021
- Date of Birth Certificate – SSC School Certificate/ College Leaving Certificate
- Domicile Certificate/ Nationality Certificate
- B.Sc Nursing Marksheet
- Passing and Mark sheet of Class 12th Examination
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate and Caste Validity Certificate (for SC/ ST Candidates)
- Character Certificate from a responsible person.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Six Recent Passport Size Photographs (the one uploaded at the time of filling the form)
- The Tuition Fee Amount, Other Fees, Hostel Fees in case you are applying for Hostel Accommodation.
- An affidavit if there is a Gap in Education.
- Change in Name Certificate (for married female candidates)
- Experience Certificate
- No Objection Certificate from the Institution, you are employed
- Registration Certificate from State Nursing Council.
- Medical Fitness Certificate
Thus, these documents are mandatory to produce. Candidates who fail to produce any of these documents do not get admission to BVP M.Sc Nursing 2021. The selection committee has the right to reject any application. If any of the documents are found to be false, then your application is rejected. Thus, make sure that you provide the correct documents.
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2021- Fee Structure
The Fee Structure of Bharati Vidyapeeth University for M.Sc Nursing varies from campus to campus. Therefore, the fee structure details of BVP 2021 Nursing are provided in this section. The officials may revise this fee structure. However, we shall update you about the changes, if any.
|Category of the Candidate||BVP University, Pune||BVP University, Sangli|
|Regular Merit||Rs 1. 30, 000/-||Rs 1,00,000/-|
|Institutional Quota Merit||Rs 1,75, 000/-||Rs 1,50,000/-|
|Foreign/ NRI/ OCI/ PIO Merit||US $7500||US $6000/-|
Summary of BVP M.Sc Nursing 2021
The summary of BVP M.Sc Nursing for the Academic 2021 is as follows.
|Admissions Available for||M.Sc Nursing 2021|
|Type of Course||Post Graduate Course|
|Conducting Body||Bharati Vidyapeeth University|
|Entrance Exam||Common Entrance Test|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline|
|Admission Colleges||BVP Pune and Sangli|
To conclude, the BVP M.Sc Nursing 2021 Admission process may start from the last week of May 2021. In order to get admission, the candidate has to appear for the CET 2021 Entrance Exam. No Application Form is accepted after the due date. Candidates must check the Official Website to get the latest updates and notifications. Hence, if you have any queries regarding the BVP Nursing 2021 Admission Process, then please comment on the section below.