BVP M.Sc Nursing 2019 Dates are now available. The Bharatiya Vidyapeeth University, Pune is responsible for conducting the M.Sc Nursing Exam 2019. However, the Candidates will get admission through a Common Entrance Test (CET). The BVP Common Entrance Test is applicable for all the UG and PG Programs for the academic session 2019-20. The Application Forms are now available on the official website of the BVP 2019- admissions.bvuniversity.edu.in. However, the last date to apply for BVP M.Sc Nursing CET is 30th May 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check GNM Nursing 2019
Through this M.Sc Nursing CET 2019, candidates can get admissions in Bharti Vidyapeeth University, Pune and Bharti Vidyapeeth University, Sangli. The course duration of M.Sc Nursing is for three years. Therefore, to apply for this course, you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria. Hence, in this article, we have provided every detail of BVP Nursing 2019 Admission, including its dates, how can you apply, eligibility criteria and much more. So, interested candidates, read this article carefully.
About Bharatiya Vidyapeeth University
The Bharatiya Vidyapeeth University also called as BVP, in short, was founded in the year 1983. The College offers courses in B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc Nursing/ Pharma, MBS, MCA, MHA, Ph.D., and various other courses. The University conducts a Common Entrance Test (CET) which offers admission to these courses. Therefore, in order to get admission, the candidates have to qualify the CET 2019. In this article, we are specifically talking about the MSc Nursing CET 2019 of BVP. The Institute has its campuses in the following cities-
- BVP Pune (Dhankawadi Campus)
- BVP Pune (Erandwane Campus)
- New Delhi Campus
- Navi Mumbai Campus
- Kolhapur Campus
- Solapur Campus
- Sangli Campus
- Karad Campus
Hence, BVP M.Sc Nursing 2019, the University offers admission in Pune and Sangli Campus.
Highlights of BVP M.Sc Nursing 2019
As we have already mentioned in the earlier section, the Bharatiya Vidyapeeth University conducts an Entrance Examination called CET for M.Sc Nursing 2019. In this article, we will be covering the following details about M.Sc Nursing 2019-
- M.Sc Nursing Exam and Admission Dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- Application Form
- Exam Pattern of BVP M.Sc Nursing 2019- Common Entrance Test
- Test Centers
- BVP M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019
- BVP M.Sc Result 2019
- Counselling and other details.
So, keep reading the article carefully.
Check Indian Army Nursing
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2019 – Exam and Admission Dates
As mentioned earlier, the university conducts a CET for M.Sc Nursing Admission 2019. The Application Forms are available now on its official website. Candidates who are eligible can check the details here and start applying. We have provided a link here down below so that you can apply. Now, coming back to the dates of the Bharatiya Vidyapeeth M.Sc Nursing Admission. The University has announced all the Post Graduate Admission Dates. So, if you are applying for the M.Sc Nursing Program, then check the dates down below.
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Confirmed Dates)|
|Name of the Examination||BVP M.Sc Nursing 2019|
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||The Applications Forms are available now|
|Last Date of the Application Form||30th May 2019|
|Issuance of the Admit Card||Soon after the Availability of the Application Form Receipt|
|Date of the Entrance Examination||16th June 2019|
|Declaration of the M.Sc Nursing Result||24th June 2019|
|Counselling Dates||11th July 2019|
|M.Sc Nursing Admission Dates||15th July 2019|
These are the Official Dates posted by the University itself. If there is any postpone or prepone in the BVP Exam Schedule 2019, then we will update it soon. We also advise you to check the official website for the latest updates and notifications.
Check AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2019
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2019- Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria is the most important thing that has to be considered before filling for the Application Form. Your complete admission process depends on the eligibility criteria. If you satisfy all the eligibility conditions, then you will be able to move further in the process otherwise, you will be rejected. The BVP 2019 Eligibility Factors for admission include- Age, Nationality, and Educational Qualifications, and Experience. Since it is a Post Graduate Course, therefore, your experience and qualifications are the main eligibility criteria here.
Thus, the BVP M.Sc Nursing 2019 Eligibility Criteria is as follows-
- You must be a registered nurse and registered midwife or must be equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum educational qualifications that you need to have is – B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with a minimum aggregate mark of 55% for General Category and 50% for Reserved Category.
- The Nursing Program Course that you have completed must be recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- You need to have a minimum of one year experience after Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Minimum One Year Experience in Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
- You need to be medically fit for the M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam as well.
Candidates who fulfill all the above eligibility will be considered eligible for the further Admission process of BVP M.Sc Nursing 2019.
Check JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2019
BVP 2019 M.Sc Admission – Reservation of Seats
The University has a reservation of 15% Seats for each course at each college. The seats are reserved for the Foreign/NRI/OCI/PIO/Institutional Quota Merit Category Student.
- Candidates who belong under this category and seeking admissions under this course, they will have to apply to the Registrar, Bharatiya Vidyapeeth University, Pune.
- If the seats remain vacant even after the allotment, then these seats will be allotted to the Indian Students under Institutional Quota Merit Category List, on the basis of the marks scored in the Entrance Exam of M.Sc Nursing 2019.
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2019 – Application Form
The Bharatiya Vidyapeeth University Application Form for CET Exam M.Sc Nursing is now available. The last date to submit the online form is 30th May 2019. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible to fill the application form.
To start with, the Online Form comprises of the details about the candidate and the examination. To start up with the Online BVP Application Form, the candidates have to register themselves with correct details and submit it before the due date.
Check Paramedical 2019
How to Apply for BVP CET Application Form for M.Sc Nursing 2019
To step by step procedure to fill the BVP Nursing Application Form 2019 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website – admissions.bvuniversity.edu.in
- Sign Up for New Registration Process
- Enter required details- (Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Password etc)
- After Registration, you will receive a Registration ID and Password
- Fill in the rest of the details
- Upload Images of Photograph and Signature and
- Make the payment of the application fees.
- Submit the Online Form and take a printout for the future reference.
To Fill the Application Form, Click Here
BVP M.Sc Application Process – Using App
The Bharati Vidyapeeth University has made a facility for all the Mobile Users as well. The University has introduced an App, through which you can fill in the Online Application Form. The name of the App- BVU Admission App. Currently, this app is available only for Android Users.
Features of BVU Admission App
- Through this app, you can access information about the Institute.
- You can fill the Online Application Form.
- Using the app, you can also make the fee payment of the application form.
- In short, you can directly access the college site through this app
BVP CET Application Fees 2019
- For M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Application Form, you will have to pay a fee amount of Rs 1200/-
- The Mode of making payment is online through Internet Banking/Credit/Debit Card
- The Entrance Fee amount is non-refundable and is applicable to all the categories.
While filling the BVP M.Sc Nursing Admission Form 2019, you need to make sure that you provide correct details.
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2019 – Admit Card
The M.Sc Nursing Admit Card of BVP will be dispatched by post to the candidates under the certificate of posting. The Admit Card serves as an Identity Proof for all the applicants who are appearing for the exam. The M.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket will contain the details of the candidate and the exam you are appearing for. Candidates are requested not to make multiple numbers of copies of the admit card.
If in case, you have not received your Admit Card, then you need to report the Admission Office immediately. Hence, to receive a duplicate admit card copy of BVP Nursing 2019, you need to produce a Valid Photo-Identity Proof. Mere possession of the application form will not be considered as the Proof of Sending the Application Form.
BVP Nursing 2019 – List of the Tests Centers Available
The CET M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, will take place in the following cities of India-
- New Delhi
- Navi Mumbai
Candidates can choose their choice exam center at the time of filling the BVP Application Form 2019 for M.Sc Nursing. The Exam Center once allotted cannot be changed under any circumstances.
Check BAMS 2019
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2019 – Exam Pattern
As we have mentioned earlier, Bharati Vidyapeeth University conducts a Common Entrance Test for M.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 into various M.Sc Courses. Therefore, to get admission in BVP 2019-20 academic session. The candidate has to qualify the CET Exam 2019.
Thus, the Exam Pattern of BVP Nursing CET 2019 is as follows-
- The BVPCET M.Sc Nursing Exam is Offline.
- The Time Duration of the Examination is 2 Hours (11:00 am to 13:00 am)
- Mode of Language of the Question Paper in English.
- Questions will be on the basis of the B.Sc Nursing Syllabus.
- Multiple Objective Based Questions
- A total of 100 Questions will be available in the paper.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
Hence, on the basis of the merit score of CET Nursing Exam, candidates will get admission in M.Sc Courses.
Check HPU BAMS 2019
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2019 – Result
The BVP will release the M.Sc Nursing Result 2019, soon after completion of BVP CET Exam 2019. Candidates who have appeared the exam will be able to check their result. The result will be available in the Merit List Format.
- The Bharti Vidyapeeth University will release a Common Merit List for the Nursing College at Pune, Navi Mumbai, and Sangli candidates in accordance with the total marks obtained by them.
- The Merit List Result of M.Sc 2019 will be prepared on the basis of the Merit Scores in CET. Hence, the seats will be allotted on the basis of Merit.
- The Combined Merit List of all the Institutes will be released together on the official website.
- Separate Merit List will be prepared for Regular Category and Foreign/OCI/PIO/NRI/ Institutional Merit List Quota.
- The Merit List will be displayed at all the Nursing Colleges that are under BVP and also on its official website.
- Candidates must check the Merit List carefully. Shortlisted candidates will be eligible to attend the BVP M.Sc Nursing Counselling Round.
Check AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2019
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2019- Tie Breaking Method
The Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the Merit Score in CET Exam 2019. If in case more than two candidates score the same number of marks, the University uses a Tie-Breaking Method to stay fair in ranking.
The BVP Tie-Breaking Method 2019 takes place in the following order-
- If a candidate scores more marks in B.Sc Nursing Final Examination, then he/she gets a higher rank on the Merit List.
- If the tie still exists, then the student with more percentage marks in HSC will get a higher rank.
- Even after that, if the tie still exists, then the candidate with more marks in SSC will get a higher rank.
- If still, the scores remain the same, then the candidates will get a rank on the basis of computerized random numbering.
BVP Nursing Counselling 2019
After the release of the BVP M.Sc Nursing 2019 Merit List, the University will conduct a Counselling Round. In the Nursing Counselling Round, the applicants will have to visit the designated branches of Bharati Vidyapeeth University. The Mode of Counselling is Offline. The Counselling will take only in Pune and Sangli. The Counselling and the Spot Admissions will take place as per the schedule.
Important Instructions To be Followed at the Time of BVP M.Sc Nursing 2019
- You need to be physically present at the Time of Counselling and check their Rank List.
- Candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of the scores and rank obtained in CET Exam 2019.
- The Admission or the Seat Allotment of the candidates will depend on the availability of the seats to the particular program.
- Hence, at the time counseling, you must bring all the necessary documents such as Identity Proof Documents, Application Form, Admit Card, Demand Draft etc.
Check JENPAUH 2019
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2019- List of Documents Required at the Time of Counselling
Well, at the time of counselling, the applicants have to submit a few documents. On the basis of your document submission, the applicants will be offered admission into the M.Sc Nursing Colleges of BVP. Thus, the list of the documents that are required at the time of Counselling are as follows-
- Counselling Letter of BVP M.Sc 2019
- Date of Birth Certificate – SSC School Certificate/ College Leaving Certificate
- Domicile Certificate/Nationality Certificate
- B.Sc Nursing 2019 Marksheet
- Passing and Mark sheet of Class 12th Examination
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate and Caste Validity Certificate (for SC/ST Candidates)
- Character Certificate from a responsible person.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Six Recent Passport Size Photographs (the one uploaded at the time of filling the form)
- The Tuition Fee Amount, Other Fees, Hostel Fees in case you are applying for Hostel Accommodation.
- An affidavit if there is a Gap in Education.
- Change in Name Certificate (for married female candidates)
- Experience Certificate
- No Objection Certificate from the Institution, you are employed
- Registration Certificate from State Nursing Council.
- Medical Fitness Certificate
Thus, these documents are mandatory to produce. Candidates who fail to produce any of these documents will not get admission in BVP M.Sc Nursing 2019.
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2019- Fee Structure
The Fee Structure of Bharati Vidyapeeth University for M.Sc Nursing varies from campus to campus. Therefore, the fee structure details of BVP 2019 Nursing is as follows-
|Category of the Candidate||BVP University, Pune||BVP University, Sangli|
|Regular Merit||Rs 1. 30, 000/-||Rs 1,00,000/-|
|Institutional Quota Merit||Rs 1,75, 000/-||Rs 1,50,000/-|
|Foreign/NRI/OCI/PIO Merit||US $7500||US $6000/-|
Check UP CPAT 2019
Summary of BVP M.Sc Nursing 2019
Thus, the summary of BVP M.Sc Nursing for the Academic Session 2019-20 is as follows-
|Admissions Available for||M.Sc Nursing 2019|
|Type of Course||Post Graduate Course|
|Conducting Body||Bharati Vidyapeeth University|
|Entrance Exam||Common Entrance Test|
|Date of the Entrance Exam||16th June 2019|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline|
|Admission Colleges||BVP Pune and Sangli|
To conclude, the BVP M.Sc Nursing 2019 Admission is now available. The BVP has released the Online Application Forms for CET Exam. In order to get admission, the candidate has to appear the CET 2019 Entrance Exam. Hence, at the last date to apply for the test is 30th May 2019. Application Forms after the due date will not be accepted. Candidates must check the Official Website to get the latest updates and notifications. Hence, if you have any queries regarding the BVP Nursing 2019 Admission Process, then please comment on the section below.