BVP M.Sc Nursing 2020 Admission process will be carried out on the basis of merit. The Entrance Exam has been re-scheduled. Now it will take place on 17th August 2020. Check the complete revised schedule below. Candidates have to appear for the entrance exam for getting admission in the respective course. The Bharatiya Vidyapeeth University, Pune is responsible for conducting the M.Sc Nursing Exam 2020. However, the Candidates will get admission through a Common Entrance Test (CET). The BVP Common Entrance Test is applicable for all the UG and PG Programs for the academic session 2020-21. The Application Forms will be available on the official website of the BVP 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Through this M.Sc Nursing CET 2020, candidates can get admissions in Bharti Vidyapeeth University, Pune, and Bharti Vidyapeeth University, Sangli. The course duration of M.Sc Nursing is for three years. Therefore, to apply for this course, you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria. Hence, in this article, we have provided every detail related to BVP Nursing 2020 Admission, including its tentative dates, how can you apply, eligibility criteria, and much more. So, interested candidates, read this article carefully.
- The BVP MSc Nursing Exam Date has been pushed further, now the examination will be conducted on 17th August 2020. As the date has been changed quite a few times, hence it is advised that the students keep checking the concerned websites frequently. The official notice of the new exam date is provided below.
- Note that the Entrance Exam has now been re-scheduled on 16th August 2020. Due to COVID-19, the exam dates were extended. Do check the concerned websites frequently for updates.
- The Application Form Submission Date has been extended till 07th August 2020. – Apply Here
- BVP MSc Nursing Application Form has been released. The candidates need to fill and submit the application form before the due date, i.e
07th June 202030th July 2020. No form will be accepted after the given date.
- Due to the outbreak of Coronavirus, all examinations (Theory and Practicals) are postponed till further orders. The new exam dates will be available on the official soon.
About Bharatiya Vidyapeeth University
The Bharatiya Vidyapeeth University also called as BVP, in short, was founded in the year 1983. The College offers courses in B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc Nursing/ Pharma, MBS, MCA, MHA, Ph.D., and various other courses. The University conducts a Common Entrance Test (CET) which offers admission to these courses. Therefore, in order to get admission, the candidates have to qualify the CET 2019. In this article, we are specifically talking about the MSc Nursing CET 2020 of BVP. The Institute has its campuses in the following cities-
- BVP Pune (Dhankawadi Campus)
- BVP Pune (Erandwane Campus)
- New Delhi Campus
- Navi Mumbai Campus
- Kolhapur Campus
- Solapur Campus
- Sangli Campus
- Karad Campus
Hence, BVP M.Sc Nursing 2020, the University offers admission in Pune and Sangli Campus.
Highlights of BVP M.Sc Nursing 2020
As we have already mentioned in the earlier section, the Bharatiya Vidyapeeth University conducts an Entrance Examination called CET for M.Sc Nursing 2020. In this article, we will be covering the following details about M.Sc Nursing 2020-
- M.Sc Nursing Exam and Admission Dates (Tentative)
- Eligibility Criteria
- Application Form
- Exam Pattern of BVP M.Sc Nursing- Common Entrance Test
- Test Centers
- BVP M.Sc Nursing Admit Card
- BVP M.Sc Result
- Counselling and other details.
Check – Indian Army Nursing
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2020 – Exam and Admission Dates
As mentioned earlier, the university conducts a CET for M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020. The Application Forms will be available on its official website. Candidates should carefully check the eligibility criteria before applying. Now, coming back to the dates of the Bharatiya Vidyapeeth M.Sc Nursing Admission. The University will announce all the Post Graduate Admission Dates. However, as per last years schedule, the events may take place on the following dates. The dates may get revised. We will update you about it.
|Name of the Examination||BVP M.Sc Nursing 2020|
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||April 2020|
|Last Date of the Application Form|
07th August 2020
|Issuance of the Admit Card||Soon after the Availability of the Application Form Receipt|
|Date of the Entrance Examination|
17th August 2020
|Declaration of the M.Sc Nursing Result|
24th August 2020
|Counselling Dates||26th August 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||03rd September 2020|
The BVP M.Sc Nursing 2020 Entrance Exam will take place on 14th June 2020. Check the details of the exam pattern here in this article.
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria is the most important thing that has to be considered before filling for the Application Form. Your complete admission process depends on the eligibility criteria. If you satisfy all the eligibility conditions, then you will be able to move further in the process otherwise, you will be rejected. The BVP 2020 Eligibility Factors for admission include- Age, Nationality, and Educational Qualifications, and Experience. Since it is a Post Graduate Course, therefore, your experience and qualifications are the main eligibility criteria here.
Thus, the BVP M.Sc Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria is as follows-
- You must be a registered nurse and registered midwife or must be equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum educational qualifications that you need to have is – B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with a minimum aggregate mark of 55% for General Category and 50% for Reserved Category.
- The Nursing Program Course that you have completed must be recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- You need to have a minimum of one year experience after Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Minimum One Year Experience in Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
- You need to be medically fit for the M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam as well.
Candidates who fulfill all the above eligibility will be considered eligible for the further Admission process of BVP M.Sc Nursing 2020.
BVP 2020 M.Sc Admission – Reservation of Seats
The University has a reservation of 15% Seats for each course at each college. The seats are reserved for the Foreign/NRI/OCI/PIO/Institutional Quota Merit Category Student.
- Candidates who belong under this category and seeking admissions under this course, they will have to apply to the Registrar, Bharatiya Vidyapeeth University, Pune.
- If the seats remain vacant even after the allotment, then these seats will be allotted to the Indian Students under Institutional Quota Merit Category List, on the basis of the marks scored in the Entrance Exam of M.Sc Nursing 2020.
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2020 – Application Form
The Bharatiya Vidyapeeth University Application Form for CET Exam M.Sc Nursing will be available on the official site. Moreover, candidates should submit their form before the due date. Do check the eligibility criteria. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible to fill the application form.
To start with, the Online Form comprises of the details about the candidate and the examination. To start up with the Online BVP Application Form, the candidates have to register themselves with correct details and submit it before the due date.
How to Apply for BVP CET Application Form for M.Sc Nursing 2020
To step by step procedure to fill the BVP Nursing Application Form 2020 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website – admissions.bvuniversity.edu.in
- Sign Up for New Registration Process
- Enter required details- (Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Password, etc)
- After Registration, you will receive a Registration ID and Password
- Fill in the rest of the details
- Upload Images of Photograph and Signature and
- Make the payment of the application fees.
- Submit the Online Form and take a printout for future reference.
BVP M.Sc Application Process – Using App
The Bharati Vidyapeeth University has made a facility for all the Mobile Users as well. The University has introduced an App, through which you can fill in the Online Application Form. The name of the App- BVU Admission App. Currently, this app is available only for Android Users.
Features of BVU Admission App
- Through this app, you can access information about the Institute.
- You can fill the Online Application Form.
- Using the app, you can also make the fee payment of the application form.
- In short, you can directly access the college site through this app
BVP CET Application Fees 2020
- For M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Application Form, you will have to pay a fee amount of Rs 1200/-
- The Mode of making the payment is online through Internet Banking/Credit/Debit Card
- The Entrance Fee amount is non-refundable and is applicable to all the categories.
While filling the BVP M.Sc Nursing Admission Form 2020, you need to make sure that you provide correct details.
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2020 – Admit Card
The M.Sc Nursing Admit Card of BVP will be dispatched by post to the candidates under the certificate of posting. The Admit Card serves as an Identity Proof for all the applicants who are appearing for the exam. The M.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket will contain the details of the candidate and the exam you are appearing for. Candidates are requested not to make multiple numbers of copies of the admit card. Note that this is how the process was carried out last year. If there will be changes, then we will keep you updated.
If in case, you do not receive your Admit Card, then you can report to the Admission Office immediately. Hence, to receive a duplicate admit card copy of BVP Nursing 2020, you need to produce a Valid Photo-Identity Proof. Mere possession of the application form will not be considered as the Proof of Sending the Application Form.
Check – JIPMER Application Form 2019
BVP Nursing 2020 – List of the Tests Centers Available
CET M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 will be conducted in different cities. The list of cities, in which it will be conducted are mentioned down below. Moreover, candidates may get to choose, in which city they want to appear for the exam. The details of the test centre will be mentioned on your Admit Card. Note that once you have filled the test centre city in the BVP Registration Form 2019 for M.Sc Nursing, then you cannot change it under any circumstances.
- New Delhi
- Navi Mumbai
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2020 – Exam Pattern
As we have mentioned earlier, Bharati Vidyapeeth University will conduct a Common Entrance Test for M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 into various M.Sc Courses. Therefore, to get admission to BVP 2020-21 academic session. The candidate has to qualify for the CET Exam 2020.
Thus, the Exam Pattern of BVP Nursing CET 2020 is as follows-
- The BVPCET M.Sc Nursing Exam is Offline.
- The Time Duration of the Examination is 2 Hours (11:00 am to 13:00 am)
- Mode of Language of the Question Paper in English.
- Questions will be on the basis of the B.Sc Nursing Syllabus.
- Multiple Objective Based Questions
- A total of 100 Questions will be available in the paper.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
Hence, on the basis of the merit score of CET Nursing Exam, candidates will get admission in M.Sc Courses. Further, the provided information is as per the brochure of last year. If there are any changes, then we will update you about the same.
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2020 – Result
The BVP will release the M.Sc Nursing Result 2020, soon after completion of the BVP CET Exam 2020. Candidates who have appeared the exam will be able to check their results. The result will be available in the Merit List Format.
- The Bharti Vidyapeeth University will release a Common Merit List for the Nursing College at Pune, Navi Mumbai, and Sangli candidates in accordance with the total marks obtained by them.
- The Merit List Result of M.Sc 2020 will be prepared on the basis of the Merit Scores in CET. Hence, the seats will be allotted on the basis of Merit.
- The Combined Merit List of all the Institutes will be released together on the official website.
- Separate Merit List will be prepared for Regular Category and Foreign/OCI/PIO/NRI/ Institutional Merit List Quota.
- The Merit List will be displayed at all the Nursing Colleges that are under BVP and also on its official website.
- Candidates must check the Merit List carefully. Shortlisted candidates will be eligible to attend the BVP M.Sc Nursing Counselling Round.
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2020 – Tie-Breaking Method
The Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the Merit Score in CET Exam 2020. If in case more than two candidates score the same number of marks, the University uses a Tie-Breaking Method to stay fair in the ranking.
The BVP Tie-Breaking Method 2020 takes place in the following order-
- If a candidate scores more marks in B.Sc Nursing Final Examination, then he/she gets a higher rank on the Merit List.
- If the tie still exists, then the student with more percentage marks in HSC will get a higher rank.
- Even after that, if the tie still exists, then the candidate with more marks in SSC will get a higher rank.
- If still, the scores remain the same, then the candidates will get a rank on the basis of computerized random numbering.
BVP Nursing Counselling 2020
After the release of the BVP M.Sc Nursing 2020 Merit List, the University will conduct a Counselling Round. In the Nursing Counselling Round, the applicants will have to visit the designated branches of Bharati Vidyapeeth University. The Mode of Counselling is expected to be Offline. The Counselling may take place only in Pune and Sangli. The Counselling and the Spot Admissions will take place as per the schedule.
Important Instructions To be Followed at the Time of BVP M.Sc Nursing 2020
- You need to be physically present at the Time of Counselling and check their Rank List.
- Candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of the scores and rank obtained in CET Exam 2020.
- The Admission or the Seat Allotment of the candidates will depend on the availability of the seats to the particular program.
- Hence, at the time counselling, you must bring all the necessary documents such as Identity Proof Documents, Application Form, Admit Card, Demand Draft etc.
Check – JENPAUH 2019
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2020 – List of Documents Required at the Time of Counselling
Well, at the time of counselling, the applicants have to submit a few documents. On the basis of your document submission, the applicants will be offered admission into the M.Sc Nursing Colleges of BVP. Thus, the list of the documents that will be required at the time of Counselling are as follows-
- Counselling Letter of BVP M.Sc 2020
- Date of Birth Certificate – SSC School Certificate/ College Leaving Certificate
- Domicile Certificate/Nationality Certificate
- B.Sc Nursing Marksheet
- Passing and Mark sheet of Class 12th Examination
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate and Caste Validity Certificate (for SC/ST Candidates)
- Character Certificate from a responsible person.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Six Recent Passport Size Photographs (the one uploaded at the time of filling the form)
- The Tuition Fee Amount, Other Fees, Hostel Fees in case you are applying for Hostel Accommodation.
- An affidavit if there is a Gap in Education.
- Change in Name Certificate (for married female candidates)
- Experience Certificate
- No Objection Certificate from the Institution, you are employed
- Registration Certificate from State Nursing Council.
- Medical Fitness Certificate
Thus, these documents are mandatory to produce. Candidates who fail to produce any of these documents will not get admission in BVP M.Sc Nursing 2020. The selection committee has the right to reject any application. If any of the document is found to be false, then your application will be rejected. Thus, make sure that you provide correct documents.
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2020- Fee Structure
The Fee Structure of Bharati Vidyapeeth University for M.Sc Nursing varies from campus to campus. Therefore, the fee structure details of BVP 2020 Nursing is as follows. The officials may revise this fee structure. However, we will update you about the changes, if any.
|Category of the Candidate||BVP University, Pune||BVP University, Sangli|
|Regular Merit||Rs 1. 30, 000/-||Rs 1,00,000/-|
|Institutional Quota Merit||Rs 1,75, 000/-||Rs 1,50,000/-|
|Foreign/NRI/OCI/PIO Merit||US $7500||US $6000/-|
Summary of BVP M.Sc Nursing 2020
The summary of BVP M.Sc Nursing for the Academic Session 2020-21 is as follows.
|Admissions Available for||M.Sc Nursing 2020|
|Type of Course||Post Graduate Course|
|Conducting Body||Bharati Vidyapeeth University|
|Entrance Exam||Common Entrance Test|
|Date of the Entrance Exam||16th June 2020|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline|
|Admission Colleges||BVP Pune and Sangli|
To conclude, the BVP M.Sc Nursing 2020 Admission process may start from the last week of May 2020. In order to get admission, the candidate has to appear for the CET 2020 Entrance Exam. No Application Form will be accepted after the due date. Candidates must check the Official Website to get the latest updates and notifications. Hence, if you have any queries regarding the BVP Nursing 2020 Admission Process, then please comment on the section below.