HPU B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2021: The Director of Medical Education and Research, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla constitute the counselling committee. The counselling procedure takes place soon after the declaration of the result. The authorities admit students through counselling. It takes place soon after the release of the merit list. Thus, all merit list candidates have to appear for this round of HPU Nursing Admission. The students have to appear for this round in order of merit list. Moreover, candidates should carry the required dully-attested documents photocopies.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The selection committee can reject the applications of candidates who are unable to present the required documents. Furthermore, HPU B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2021 has to be submitted on the day of counselling only. The venue, date, and time details of counselling are published on the official website.
HPU B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2021
The counselling takes at H.P University Auditorium, Shimla. HPU Nursing Counselling round details and merit list is released on the official website, i.e www.hpuniv.ac.in & www.admissions.hpushimla.in. Moreover, the merit list is displayed on the University Notice Board as well. However, the schedule for the 2021 session as per last years’ record is as follows.
|The Release of the HPU B.Sc/Post-Basic Merit List 2021||– To be Announced –|
|First Round Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Date of Joining Allotted College||– To be Announced –|
|Second Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Date of Joining the Allotted College||– To be Announced –|
|Commencement of the Academic Session||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date up to which the candidates can be admitted against vacancies arising due to any reason||– To be Announced –|
HPU BSc Nursing Selection Procedure 2021
- The students are admitted on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam. In addition, officials prepare a merit list in which candidates are ranked in order of merit.
- Further, these merit list candidates have to appear for the counselling round. The seats are allotted to students on the basis of this round. Moreover, all merit list candidates have to appear for this round. The absentees may lose out their seats to other deserving candidates. Hence, make sure you are present for counselling in person.
Furthermore, candidates’ should check out the eligibility criteria before applying for the course. The officials do not consider the applications of ineligible candidates. The eligibility criteria is prescribed by the exam conducting body. They publish it on the official website. The eligibility criteria for the 2021 session is defined down below.
- Note that only female candidates can apply for the offered course.
- Moreover, the applicant should be a bonafide Himachali/ Domicile/ Himachal Govt. Employees.
- Note that for 50% management quota seats in private nursing schools, no domicile criteria is required. Thus, both Himachali and Non-Himachali can apply.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- In addition, relaxation of 5 years is applicable for SC/ ST candidates. However, married applicants have to produce Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Further, the candidate should be 17 years old as of 31 December of the admission year. The maximum age limit is 35 years.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 from the H.P Board of School Education. In addition, a candidate should have passed with 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates).
HPU Nursing Counselling Call Letter
The merit list candidates have to first download the call letter from the official website. Note that the authorities may not entertain candidates’ appearing for counselling without the call letter. Therefore, make sure that you download it on time. In addition, it is issued by Himachal Pradesh University. The authorities do not send HPU Nursing Counselling Letter separately. Further, in case of any query, applicants can reach out to officials telephonically.
Furthermore, the counselling letter shall be available for download after the result declaration. You may not receive any notification regarding its release. Thus, do check the concerned websites regularly for updates. In addition, to fill leftover seats after the second round of counselling, authorities consider waiting list students. In the case of Govt. Nursing Schools, the officials shift candidates’ from Private Nursing Colleges. Further, the list of such students is published on the University website.
Check – Indian Nursing Council
HPU 2021 Nursing Counselling – Important Documents
Candidates’ have to carry the counselling letter and certain documents for the counselling round. In addition, make sure that you have both originals and photocopies of self-attested documents. The list of documents to be carried along is given down below.
- Admit Card issued by the authorities for the entrance exam.
- Printout of the application form
- Category certificate issued by a competent authority.
- Certificate of being a child of a bonafide Himachali. In addition, the certificate of being a child of HP Govt. Employees or employees of autonomous bodies.
- In addition, pass certificate of class 12th or equivalent examination. The students should also have the mark sheets, which have details regarding their marks in each subject.
- Character certificate issued by the principal of the school or the head of the institute last attended.
- Further, a bank draft or IPO of 100 rupees has to be submitted. It should be drawn in favour of the finance officer, H.P University, Shimla in the account of the counselling fee.
- Moreover, a character certificate issued by the Tehsildar/ Sub-Divisional Magistrate of the area from where the candidate belongs to. Note that the students with a gap of one year or above in school or institute last attended have to submit it.
HPU BSc Nursing Question Paper & Answer Key
The HPU Nursing Question Paper is released in online mode and thus can be downloaded from the university website. Candidates who are preparing for the exam can refer to it. It shall help you in understanding the exam pattern. Moreover, the students who have given the exam can refer to it for calculating a rough score and to cross-check. The question paper is released along with the answer key. It is released in PDF format for allowing students to easily check and download it.
HPU BSc Nursing Answer Key 2021 contain solutions to all the questions that are asked in the entrance exam. The solution key is further released before the result declaration. It is released by the authorities for maintaining a transparent relationship with the students. The final result is prepared in accordance with this solution key only.
Himachal University BSc Nursing Merit List 2021
HPU Nursing Merit List indicates the names of the selected candidates. The officials prepare this list in accordance with the candidates’ performance in the entrance exam. Furthermore, only merit list students can participate in further admission rounds. Moreover, the exam conducting body releases two types of merit list – A combined and a category-wise merit list. Candidates have to appear for counselling round in order of merit only. In addition, the officials prepare the merit list on the basis of Tie- Breaking Criteria. The tie-breaking criteria is considered to ensure that the rank list is prepared in a fair manner.
HPU Nursing Registration and Medical Exam
A candidate has to be medically fit for being eligible for admission. Thus, all merit list candidates have to clear the medical examination. The students who take admission in this course should get vaccinated with Anti- Hepatitis B. Note that the selection committee checks the medical certificate themselves. The candidates’ have to do it within 6 months from the date of admission. In addition, students who wouldn’t produce the certificate shall not be eligible for the course.