AMU B.Ed Admission 2020: The Controller of Examinations has released the AMU BEd. Application Form 2020 on 16th January 2020. AMU BEd. Entrance Test is on 7th June 2020. The aspirants must fill the Application Form Now. Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is one of the oldest premier Central Universities in India. The B.Ed degree is offered by the faculty of Social Sciences of the University and is available at Study Locations at Aligarh, Mallapuram, Murshidabad and Kishangarh. It is a 2 years course which is covered in four semesters. The candidates are selected on merit through an admission test conducted by the university. In order to apply for admission, the candidates must primarily fill the AMU B.Ed Application Form. However, they must make sure to provide valid credentials whilst filling the form. The registered candidates will subsequently receive the admit card.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Application form for centralized Admission Test Courses 2020-21 (Like Class XI, B. Tech, B.A./B.Sc./B. Com/BEd./B.A. LLB) are available Now. APPLY HERE
Revised Schedule For Admission Test Dates 2020-2021
AMU BEd. Admission 2020-2021 Started
Furthermore, on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the AMU B.Ed Result, the authority will release the result of AMU B.Ed. Subsequently, the selected candidates will be called for the AMU B.Ed Counselling. Furthermore, in order to know more about AMU B.Ed Admission Entrance Books, Syllabus, Fees, Previous Year Exam Model Question Paper, Result Date, Seats, Application Form, Answer Key, Admit Card, keep on reading the article.
AMU B.Ed 2020 Important Dates
The University has released the AMU B.Ed Dates on its official website (www.amucontrollerexams.com). Meanwhile, check the tentative dates from the tabular format below:
|AMU B.Ed Form 2020 Start Date||16th January 2020|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Forms||Not Declared|
|AMU B.Ed Admit Card will release on||May 2020|
|AMU B.Ed 2020 Exam will be held on||7th June 2020 (4 PM to 6 PM)|
|AMU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Result||June 2020|
AMU B.Ed 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates will have to meet the following eligibility criteria for admission into the AMU B.Ed 2020 programme.
At least 50% marks in B.A. / B.Sc. / B. Com. / B.Tech. in aggregate and in the subject concerned and/or in the Master’s Degree in Science / Social Sciences / Humanities.
Bachelor in Engineering & Technology with a specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks.
The list of applicable school subjects is given in the section below.
- Maximum age limit for the candidate is 27 years as on 1st July 2020
AMU B.Ed Application Form 2020
The AMU B.Ed Form will release on the official website of the University. The last date to register and fill up the AMU B.Ed Application Form 2020 will be in March 2020. Step by Step guide is provided below on how to apply for the AMU B.Ed 2020 online:
Step 1: Registration
In this step, the candidate was required to fill personal details like username, Email ID, Password and Name.
Step 2: Fill in the Application Form
After Registering, the applicant needed to fill up the AMU B.Ed application form. The candidates were to provide the details of academic qualification starting from class 10, communication address and other information carefully.
Step 3: Uploading of Scanned Images
The next step after the application form filling will be uploading of images. The applicants will be required to upload the scanned images of passport size photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression. The size of the scanned images should not exceed 40 KB.
Note: The candidates will be instructed to keep 10 copies of the uploaded photograph as they will be required throughout the entire admission procedure.
Step 4: Special Categories
The candidates will be required to fill in the special categories they belong to in this step. Please check the different special categories on the Table below.
|Children of University Employee||CE|
|Children of alumni||CA|
|Children of Central Govt. Employee recently posted to Aligarh||CG|
|Belonging to Distant state/U.T.||DS|
|Outstanding debater and talent category||DR|
|Chidren of Armed Forces who died in combat||CF|
NOTE: Admission through special categories will be possible only on a valid documentary proof. Please select “NO” if you don’t belong to any special category.
Step 5: Payment of Application Fee
The online AMU B.Ed application fee will be paid via ONLINE mode by using Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card. The application fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances. Fee for RS. 400.00
Step 6: Submission and Printout of Application Form
After paying the AMU B.Ed application fee, applicants will have to accept the “declare” option and submit the application form. The filled up the application form of AMU B.Ed in the form of PDF will be generated on the screen. Candidates will be instructed to download and take the printout of the same for future reference.
AMU B.Ed Application Form Correction 2020
Once the Application form of AMU 2020 Entrance Exam will be submitted along with the application fee payment, the applicants will not be allowed to edit or make any changes in any field in the application form later on. Therefore, the candidates will be instructed to fill up the AMU B.Ed application form carefully and review it at each step while filling the same. In case, if the correction to be made will be necessary, such candidates will be required to create a new user login and fill the form again and the processing charges will be paid as usual.
AMU B.Ed 2020 Seat Intake
Duration of course: 2 years (4 semesters)
Admissions will be available at the following study locations. The latest update will be available if there are any changes regarding the centres and colleges.
|Study Location||Centre Code|
|AMU centre, Mallapuram||BEDK|
|AMU Centre, Murshidabad||BEDW|
|AMU Centre, Kishanganj||BEDB|
Subject wise allocation of seats at each study centre
AMU B.Ed 2020 Exam Pattern
There will be one AMU B.Ed Question Paper of 100 marks comprising 100 questions on:
|Current educational Affairs||25|
AMU B.Ed Admit Card 2020
The candidates must carry the AMU B.Ed Admit Card To The Examination Centre. Furthermore, We have Mentioned Important Points Related To The AMU B.Ed Admit Card 2020, Check Below.
- The AMU B.Ed Admit Card to appear in the Admission test will be available on the website amucontrollerexams.com
- No admit card will be sent by post.
- Candidates will be required to paste their recent passport size colour photograph in the space provided on the downloaded AMU B.Ed Admit Card (same as affixed on the Application Form).
- The candidate will have to bring an extra photograph to be pasted on the attendance sheet at the time of the admission test.
AMU B.Ed 2020 Test Centres
The Test centers where AMU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 will be conducted will be announced by the University at the time of the release of the official notification. Candidates will be allotted the test centers as per their preference, the choice will be required to be made out of the given options.
AMU B.Ed 2020 Answer Key
The answer key for AMU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 will be available on the official website of the University. It will help the candidates in the evaluation of their performance in the AMU B.Ed 2020 entrance exam. Answer keys are the solutions to the questions asked in the admission test. It provides the candidate with an insight into his/her performance in the test and what can be expected.
- The AMU B.Ed result 2020 shall be available on the website amucontrollerexams.com. Please check the website frequently.
- The university shall not be responsible if a candidate fails to receive his/her AMU B.Ed Result on time.
- No separate intimation letters will be sent to the candidates selected for admission.
- The University may declare ‘Chance Memo (Waiting) List ’ in addition to the list of selected candidates.
AMU B.Ed 2020 Admission Procedure
The admission process of the AMU B.Ed 2020 shall include the following steps:
- Report at the stipulated date and time at the venue without fail.
- Produce the original Marksheets/Certificates, including the statement of marks of the qualifying examination with the requisite percentage of marks at the time of reporting for admission.
(Internet downloaded Marksheet /Gradesheet/ Certificates shall be accepted only on attestation by the Controller / Registrar / Issuing Authority of the awarding University).
- Submit the Original Migration and Character Certificates from the Head of the Institution/University last attended at the time of admission.
Documents Required at the time of AMU B.Ed Admissions 2020
- High School Certificate or it’s equivalent in support of the date of birth.
- TEN (2.5 x 3.0 cms) recent front facing coloured photographs (in white background).
- Certificates in support of Special Categories claimed in the Application Form
- Leave Sanction / Relieving Order from the employer for the entire duration of the course, if employed.
- Name Removal Certificate from the rolls of the concerned Faculty / College / Institution (if already enrolled to any full-time course of study in any institution), if applicable.
- Undertaking before the Vice-Chancellor, AMU, Aligarh on plain paper regarding Compulsory 75% Attendance in each Subject / Course / Paper.
- Two Oath Commissioner’s Affidavits on simple plain paper – one on your behalf and the other on behalf of your parents/guardian regarding not to indulge in ragging. The sample format of these Affidavits will be available on the website
- TWO Self-addressed envelopes bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 22/- each (to be submitted in the Office of the Provost of Hall of Residence / NRSC allotted).
AMU B.Ed 2020 Fee Structure
The candidates can check the AMU B.Ed Fees Structure From The Table Below.
E=External students I=Internal students (All amounts are in INR)
The fee will be required to be paid at the Cash Counter of the admission Venue either in Cash or the Bank Draft from a Nationalized Bank to be prepared in favor of the Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh payable at Aligarh.
For updated information do keep visiting our website. We would very much like to help you with your doubts. Please write your doubts and questions, if you have any, in the comments section below. We shall get back to you at the earliest possible.