HPU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020: The Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla will be releasing the hall ticket. It will be made available online a week or two before the exam. Moreover, only the candidates who have submitted the application form successfully will be able to download their admit cards. Candidates should further make sure that they download it on time and get 2-3 printouts. In addition, candidates appearing for HPU Nursing Exam must carry their hall tickets. As no candidates will be allowed to enter the exam centre without HPU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
HPU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020
The Himachal Pradesh Nursing Hall Ticket is one of the most important documents. As it consists of candidates’ personal and exam related details. This further helps the invigilator in identifying whether the registered candidate has appeared for the exam or not. Further, the official notification will be made available soon, wherein the complete schedule of the exam activities will be present. However, till then you can check out the tentative schedule given below.
|The Release of the HPU Nursing Admit Card||– August 2020 –|
|Date of the Entrance Examination||– August 2020 –|
|Date of Display HPU B.Sc Nursing Answer Key 2020 and Receiving Objections||– August 2020 –|
|Declaration of the HPU Nursing Result||First Week of September 2020|
|The Release of the HPU B.Sc/Post-Basic Merit List 2020||First Week of September 2020|
Check – PPMET Nursing Hall Ticket
How to Download HPU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020?
The Step by Step Procedure to download the HPU Nursing Hall Ticket is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of Himachal Pradesh university You can also get the admit card link here (www.admissions.hpushimla.in).
- In the Homepage section, click on the Admit Card Link available.
- Enter the required login credentials and click on the submit option.
- The HP Nursing Call Letter will be displayed on the screen. Check the details properly and download the Hall Ticket.
- Take 2 to 3 Printout Copies of the Admit Card and keep it safe for future reference.
HPU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test Centers
The candidates will have to choose any one of the listed exam centres. You need to mention it in the application. Further, the exam centre will be allotted on the basis of that. Here, are the list of the Nursing Test Centers for Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla –
Hence, the HP Nursing Entrance Hall Ticket will include the complete address of the HPU B.Sc Nursing Examination Center.
List of Details available on HPU Post-Basic and B.Sc Nursing Admit Card
Once, you download the Hall Ticket of Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla for B.Sc and Post-Basic Nursing, you must check the following details.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number of the Applicant
- Date and Time of the Entrance Exam Center
- The venue of the exam
- List of Instructions to be followed during the exam.
Things to Carry Along with the HPU B.Sc Nursing 2020 Hall Ticket
Candidates have to carry the following items to the examination center along with the HP Nursing Call Letter 2020. In addition, candidates should ensure that they must carry all the documents or else you may not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- HP B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020
- Valid Photo Identity Proof. It can either Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Passport etc.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Black/Blue Ball Point Pen
HPU B.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
Here, we have provided complete details regarding the Examination Pattern of HPU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test. Candidates appearing for the exam should have knowledge of the exam pattern. It will help you in the exam preparation. Further, you will be able to solve the question paper easily. The exam pattern, however, is as follows:
- The HP Nursing Entrance Test will take place Offline.
- The Question Paper will include the questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. Also, questions from General Knowledge and Current Questions will be available.
- The Question Paper will be available in English Language only.
- A total of 100 Questions will be asked (Objective-Based).
- The time duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- Each correct question carries 1 mark.
- Lastly, there is no negative marking in the entrance examination.
List Of Instructions to be Followed During HPU B.Sc Nursing 2020 Entrance Test
Here are some of the instructions that you need to follow during the HP B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2020 –
- Reach the Examination Before the Reporting Time. Candidates reaching the test center after the report time will not be allowed to appear the test.
- Candidates must make sure that they carry all the required documents to the exam hall.
- No other items such as Food Items, Electronic Gadgets, etc. are allowed to carry in the exam.
- No Candidate will be allowed to leave the examination center before the end of the exam.
- Other than that, all the applicants must fill in the details carefully.
HPU Nursing 2020 Question Paper and Answer Key
The HPU Nursing Question Paper and Answer Key PDF will be released in online mode. Thus, the link to download both will be available on the official website. The exam conducting body releases question paper and answer key for allowing students to calculate a rough score. In this way, you can predict your chances of clearing the exam. This further helps the authorities in maintaining a transparent relationship with the students. As the final result will be prepared as per the released solution key only.
Further, candidates wanting to appear for the exam can also refer to these for the preparation process. By solving the question paper, you will get an idea about the exam pattern.
Himachal Pradesh University BSc Nursing Result 2020
HPU BSc Nursing Result will be declared within a week or two after the entrance exam. Candidates will be able to check the result by visiting the official website. In addition, you may have to enter credentials to check the result. Further, the authorities may announce the result in the form of a merit list. Wherein, the students will be ranked in order of merit. Candidates will be further called for counselling in accordance with this rank list only. Moreover, the candidates should check the list carefully as there could be two students of the same name. Hence, other details such as application number, parent’s name, and other such details will also be present on the merit list.
HPU BSc Nursing Counselling 2020
Only the merit list students will be eligible for the round of counselling. It is the last and final round of the admission process. Thus, it is compulsory for each merit student to take part in HPU Nursing Counselling 2020. Candidates failing to do so may lose out their seats to other deserving candidates. The students will further have to appear for counselling with the photocopies and original required documents. Further, on the basis of seat availability, reservation policy, and rank of the candidate, the seats will be allotted to students accordingly. The selection committee can cancel the candidature of any of the students, who are not suitable for the course according to them.
Importance of HPU Nursing Entrance Test Hall Ticket
The Admit Card of HPU B.Sc Nursing is a very important document. In fact, it is one of the mandatory documents that have to be kept safe until the completion of the admission process. The admit card serves as an Identity Proof for the candidates. At, the time of counselling, the examination authority will also check your Admit Card as well. Therefore, make sure that you keep two to three printouts of the Admit Card.