HPU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021: The Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla is responsible for issuing the admit card to the eligible students. It is released in online mode a week or two before the exam. Moreover, only the candidates who have submitted the application form successfully can download their admit cards. Candidates should further make sure that they download it on time and get 2-3 printouts. The details that a candidate can find in the hall ticket are registration no, exam roll number, exam centre details, candidates details, etc. In addition, candidates appearing for HPU Nursing Exam must carry their hall tickets. As no candidate is allowed to enter the exam centre without HPU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
HPU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021
The Himachal Pradesh Nursing Hall Ticket is one of the most important documents. As it consists of candidates’ personal and exam-related details. This further helps the invigilator in identifying whether the registered candidate has appeared for the exam or not. The link to download the admit card is activated for a limited time. Hence, candidates appearing for the test should be well-versed with important event dates.
|The Release of the HPU Nursing Admit Card||– October 2021 –|
|Date of the Entrance Examination||– October/ November 2021 –|
Check – PPMET Nursing Hall Ticket
How to Download HPU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021?
The Step by Step Procedure to download the HPU Nursing Hall Ticket is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of Himachal Pradesh university You can also get the admit card link here (www.admissions.hpushimla.in).
- In the Homepage section, click on the Admit Card Link available.
- Enter the required login credentials and click on the submit option.
- The HP Nursing Call Letter is displayed on the screen. Check the details properly and download the Hall Ticket.
- Take 2 to 3 Printout Copies of the Admit Card and keep it safe for future reference.
HPU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test Centers
The candidates have to choose any one of the listed exam centres. You need to mention it in the application. Further, the exam centre is allotted on the basis of that. Here, are the list of the Nursing Test Centers for Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla –
Hence, the HP Nursing Entrance Hall Ticket includes the complete address of the HPU B.Sc Nursing Examination Center.
List of Details available on HPU Post-Basic and B.Sc Nursing Admit Card
Once, you download the Hall Ticket of Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla for B.Sc and Post-Basic Nursing, you must check the following details.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number of the Applicant
- Date and Time of the Entrance Exam Center
- The venue of the exam
- List of Instructions to be followed during the exam.
Things to Carry Along with the HPU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Hall Ticket
Candidates have to carry the following items to the examination center along with the HP Nursing Call Letter 2021. In addition, candidates should ensure that they must carry all the documents, or else they may not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- HP B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021
- Valid Photo Identity Proof. It can either Voter ID/ Aadhaar Card/ Passport etc.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Black/ Blue Ball Point Pen
HPU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
Here, we have provided complete details regarding the Examination Pattern of the HPU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test. Candidates appearing for the exam should have knowledge of the exam pattern. It shall help you in the exam preparation. Further, you shall be able to solve the question paper easily. The exam pattern, however, is as follows:
- The HP Nursing Entrance Test takes place Offline.
- The Question Paper includes the questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. Also, questions from General Knowledge and Current Questions are included.
- The medium of the Question Paper in the English Language only.
- A total of 100 Questions are asked (Objective-Based).
- The time duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- Each correct question carries 1 mark.
- Lastly, there is no negative marking in the entrance examination.
List Of Instructions to be Followed During HPU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Entrance Test
Here are some of the instructions that you need to follow during the HP B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2021 –
- Reach the Examination Before the Reporting Time. Candidates reaching the test center after the report time are not allowed to sit for the test.
- Candidates must make sure that they carry all the required documents to the exam hall.
- No other items such as Food Items, Electronic Gadgets, etc. are allowed to carry in the exam.
- No Candidate is allowed to leave the examination center before the end of the exam.
- Other than that, all the applicants must fill in the details carefully.
HPU Nursing 2021 Question Paper and Answer Key
The HPU Nursing Question Paper and Answer Key PDF are released in online mode. Thus, the link to download both is provided on the official website. The exam conducting body releases question paper and answer key for allowing students to calculate a rough score. In this way, you can predict your chances of clearing the exam. This further helps the authorities in maintaining a transparent relationship with the students. As the final result is prepared as per the released solution key only.
Further, candidates wanting to appear for the exam can also refer to these for the preparation process. By solving the question paper, you will get an idea about the exam pattern.
Himachal Pradesh University BSc Nursing Result 2021
HPU BSc Nursing Result is declared within a week or two after the entrance exam. Candidates can check the result by visiting the official website. In addition, you may have to enter credentials to check the result. Further, the authorities may announce the result in the form of a merit list. Wherein, the students are ranked in order of merit. Candidates are further called for counselling in accordance with this rank list only. Moreover, the candidates should check the list carefully as there could be two students of the same name. Hence, other details such as application number, parent’s name, and other such details will also be present on the merit list.
HPU BSc Nursing Counselling 2021
Only the merit list students shall be eligible for the round of counselling. It is the last and final round of the admission process. Thus, it is compulsory for each merit student to take part in HPU Nursing Counselling 2021. Candidates failing to do so may lose out their seats to other deserving candidates. The students further have to appear for counselling with the photocopies and original required documents. Further, on the basis of seat availability, reservation policy, and rank of the candidate, the seats are allotted to students accordingly. The selection committee can cancel the candidature of any of the students, who are not suitable for the course according to them.
Importance of HPU Nursing Entrance Test Hall Ticket
The Admit Card of HPU B.Sc Nursing is a very important document. In fact, it is one of the mandatory documents that have to be kept safe until the completion of the admission process. The admit card serves as Identity Proof for the candidates. At, the time of counselling, the examination authority also check your Admit Card as well. Therefore, make sure that you keep two to three printouts of the Admit Card.