Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) has ended the UPSEE online application form & correction. Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination is a state-level entrance examination for the admission in the engineering programs. It is to be noted that the admissions are solely on the basis of eligibility criteria. Candidates must, therefore, make sure that they are eligible prior to apply for the UPSEE 2020 examination. UPTU registration 2020 will involve filling details, uploading scanned images and making the application fee payment. AKTU will also provide the provision of application correction for the candidates in case they have made errors in their applications. Read – How To Prepare for UPSEE Exam?
Check Eligibility For UPSEE Exam
In this article, readers will learn all about the UPSEE application form 2020, its release dates, applying procedure, application fee details, and other important details.
UPSEE Application Form/ Application Correction 2020 – Apply Now
UPTU (AKTU) Application Form 2020 Dates
The UPTU Online Form 2020 has released on 27th January 2020. Candidates can check the schedule below:
|Issue of the UPTU 2020 Application form||27th January 2020|
|Last date of the UPTU application form 2020||31st May 2020|
|UPSEE Application form correction||till 3rd June 2020|
Filling of UPSEE (UPTU) 2020 Application Form/Registration Form
UPSEE Online application form is to be filled and submitted online from the official website of UPTU. Candidates must make sure that they have the required pre-requisites with them such as valid email id, phone number, valid id proof, etc. Candidates can refer to the instructions that are laid down below:
UPTU/AKTU Registration 2020
Candidates, first, must create a user account in the official website of AKTU
- Candidates need to register on the UPSEE official website to create an individual account.
- After creating an account, use the login credentials to sign and move on to the next step.
Fill Details in Application Form
- The applicant has to fill up the personal and academic details in the application form.
- The information to be entered involves Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Domicile, State from where the candidate has cleared his qualifying examination, and mailing details such as the address, mobile number, and email.
- At this point, that is, after filling in the details, candidates will have to set up a security question and a password of choice. This password along with the application number will be the candidate’s username and password for all future activities.
- Candidates will have to submit their entries, and at this point, they have to review their application and proceed to the ‘Final Submit’ button.
- The applicants must be ready with scanned images of their photograph and signature to apply for the UPSEE State Entrance Examination.
- All images should be clear and concise. If an image finds blurred or unclear, it will liable for rejection.
Exam Fee Payment
Candidates must make the UPSEE application fee payment.
- The requisite UPSEE application fee also has to be paid during application form filling.
- Candidates must pay the application fee of Rs. 1300 (For Male/ Transgender of General & OBC category) & Rs. 650 (For Female/ Physically Handicapped of all categories & SC/ ST category).
- The application fee will differ according to the category of the candidate and can be paid in the online mode through net banking, credit card, debit card, and e-wallets.
- A confirmation page will be generated only after the payment is successful. In the case of the payment failure, the confirmation slip will not generate.
UPSEE 2020 Application Form Correction Facility
The facility of one-time application correction has been provided by AKTU for the applicants who fill UPSEE 2020 online form. Candidates, often, but not always, make errors while submitting their respective applications and these errors can make their application liable for rejection. To avoid this situation, therefore, AKTU will allow a one-time application correction for the candidates. Candidates can review their applications so that they make the required changes if any. This opportunity is crucial as it is important that the UPTU Application Form should be correct and precise.
- However, the changes will allow only limited fields of the application form. All Applicants must make sure that they provide only the correct and valid information as mentioned in the documents of the candidates.
In case of any query or requirement of assistance, candidates can contact at the official helpdesk set forth by the exam conducting authorities, i.e. AKTU (Abdul Kalam Technical University) from the Toll-Free Number 1800 – 180 – 0161 or send an email with the subject being “seeking help” at “[email protected]”
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates, before filling AKTU Form, should ensure that they are clear to do so. The eligibility criteria is a standard that a candidate should meet so that they can appear in the exam. In order to fill the application form check the qualification from below.
Qualification Required for applying in UPSEE 2020 Exam:
- For B.Tech/ B Designing, the mandatory subjects include Physics and Mathematics. Along with them, candidates should have studied at least one among Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational Subjects.
- For B.Tech in Biotechnology, candidates must have studied Physics and Mathematics/ Biology along with anyone among Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Technical Vocational Subjects.
- For B. Architecture, candidates must have mandatorily studied Physics and Mathematics along with anyone among Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biology/ Engineering Drawing/ Technical Vocational subject.
Age Factor – There is no age limit to appear for UPSEE Exam 2020.
Qualifying Examination and Percentage
- Candidate must have studied intermediate or 10+2 from UP Board or 10+2 board with mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects and one of the optional subjects: Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- Candidates belonging to the general category should have scored at least 45% marks in their qualifying examination. SC/ ST candidates must have scored at least 40% marks.
- Candidates must have passed without grace marks in two compulsory subjects and one optional subject.