|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) will be releasing the UPSEE Application Form for the academic admission of 2020 session, provisionally, in the month of January 2020. The Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) is a state level entrance examination for the admission in the engineering programmes across various privatized and governmental colleges located in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates who are interested in applying may do so, tentatively, from 2nd week of January 2020. It is to be noted that the admissions are solely on the basis of eligibility criteria. Candidates must, therefore, make sure that they are eligible prior to apply for the UPSEE 2020 Examination. The UPSEE Registration 2020 will most likely involve Registration, uploading scanned images and making the application fee payment.
Check Eligibility For UPSEE Exam
In this article, readers will learn all about the UPSEE Application Form 2020, its release dates, applying procedure, application fee details, and other important details.
About UPSEE 2020 Application Form
- The Application Form for the UPSEE 2020 examination will release by Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU).
- Candidates will require to make their application submission online from the official website of AKTU.
- Registration for AKTU UPSEE 2020 involves three major steps; Registration, Uploading Documents, and application fee payment.
- Application Form acceptance is subjected to the candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria set forth by UPTU/ AKTU.
- AKTU will also provide the provision of application correction for the candidates in case they have made errors in their applications.
UPSEE Application Form 2020 Dates
The UPSEE Application Form will release from first or second week of January 2020 and the dates extending up to March 2020. Candidates can check the schedule below:
Issue of the UPTU 2020 Application form
2nd week of January 2019
Last date of the UPTU application form 2020
2nd week of March 2019
Application form correction
Up to 2nd week of April 2019
Release of the Admit Card of UPSEE 2020
1st week of April 2019
Filling Procedure for UPSEE 2020 Application Form
The UPSEE Application Form 2020 is to be filled and submitted online from the official website of AKTU/ UPTU. Candidates must make sure that they have the required pre-requisites with them such as valid email id, phone number, valid id proof etc. Candidates can refer to the instructions that are laid down below:
Registration – Candidates, first, must create a user account in the official website of AKTU
- Candidates need to register on the UPSEE official website to create an individual account.
- The applicant has to fill up the personal and academic details in the application form.
- The information to be entered involves Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Domicile, State from where the candidate has cleared his qualifying examination, and mailing details such as address, mobile number, and email.
- At this point, that is, after filling in the details, candidates will have to set up a security question and a password of choice. This password along with the application number will be the candidate’s username and password for all future activities.
- Candidates will have to submit their entries, and at this point, they have to review their application and proceed to ‘Final Submit’ Button.
Uploading Documents Candidates must upload recently scanned images of their personal documents
- The Applicants must be ready with scanned images of their photograph and signature to apply for the UPSEE State Entrance Examination.
- All images should be clear and concise. If an image finds blurred or unclear, it will liable for rejection.
Exam Fee Payment – Candidates must make the UPSEE Application Fee Payment
- The requisite UPSEE application fee also has to be paid during application form filling.
- Candidates must pay UPSEE 2019 Application Fee of Rs. 1300 (For Male/ Transgender of General & OBC category) & Rs. 650 (For Female/ Physically Handicapped of all categories & SC/ ST category).
- The application fee will differ according to the category of the candidate and can be paid in the online mode through net banking, credit card, debit card and e-wallets.
- A confirmation page will be generated only after the payment is successful. In the case of the payment failure, the confirmation slip will not generate.
UPSEE 2020 Application Form Correction Facility
The facility of one-time application correction has been provided by AKTU for the applicants of UPSEE 2020. Candidates, often, but not always, make errors while submitting their respective applications and these errors can make their application liable for rejection. To avoid this situation, therefore, AKTU will allow a one-time application correction for the candidates. Candidates can review their applications and check whether any information entered is incorrect or the uploaded photo is in blur manner and so on. This opportunity is crucial as it is important that the submitted application is all the way correct and precise.
- However, the changes will allow only to limited fields of the application form. All Applicants must make sure that they provide only the correct and valid information as mentioned in the documents of the candidates.
In case of any query or requirement of assistance, candidates can contact at the official helpdesk set forth by the exam conducting authorities, i.e. AKTU (Abdul Kalam Technical University) from the Toll-Free Number 1800 – 180 – 0161 or send an email with the subject being “seeking help” at “[email protected]”
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates, before applying, should ensure that they are clear to do so. The eligibility criteria have been laid down by the AKTU for making sure that there is a standard maintained among the student resources and candidates. The eligibility has been laid down following several factors such as age, qualifications, and so on.
Subjects Required for applying in UPSEE 2020:
- For B.Tech/ B Designing, the mandatory subjects include Physics and Mathematics. Along with them, candidates should have studied at least one among Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational Subjects.
- For B.Tech in Biotechnology, candidates must have studied Physics and Mathematics/ Biology along with anyone among Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Technical Vocational Subjects.
- For B Architecture, candidates must have mandatorily studied Physics and Mathematics along with anyone among Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biology/ Engineering Drawing/ Technical Vocational subject.
Age Factor – There is no age limit to appear for UPSEE Exam 2020.
Qualifying Examination and Percentage
- Candidate must have studied intermediate or 10+2 from UP Board or 10+2 board with mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects and one of the optional subjects: Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- Candidates belonging to the general category should have scored at least 45% marks in their qualifying examination. SC/ ST candidates must have scored at least 40% marks.
- Candidates must have passed without grace marks in two compulsory subjects and one optional subject.