Mumbai University Cut-off 2020: Mumbai University has invited application forms for the academic year 2020-2021. Candidates will require to fill the application form offline and will also require to fill a pre-admission form. The forms will fill online on the official website of the university. The admission priority will give to the candidates on the basis of their 12th examination’s marks. Total of three cut-off lists will release. The affiliated college of University will release the cut-off 2020 along with the merit list. The cutoff 2020 will the minimum required marks by candidates to qualify for the document verification process.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Mumbai University cut-off 2020 will be determined based on the reservation categories and seats available in each of the 749 affiliated colleges. By the rules of the university, they provide fifty per cent seat reservations for the different approved categories.
Mumbai University Cut-off 2020 Dates
Admissions will be given to the candidates on the basis of the cut-off which is the minimum marks that the candidate is required to score in order to take admission in Mumbai University for the academic year 2020-2021. The merit list will publish through the authorities of Mumbai University. The merit list for the academic year 2020-2021 will release on the official website and will available with the affiliated colleges of the university. Below are the dates for Mumbai University admission Cut-off list for the academic year 2020-2021.
|First Cutoff||Second week of June 2020|
|Document Verification process||The third week of June 2020|
|Second Cutoff||Fourth week of June 2020|
|Document Verification Process||Fourth week of June 2020|
|Third Cutoff||Last week of June 2020|
|Document Verification Process||Last week of June 2020|
How to Check MU Cut Off?
The candidates will be able to check the cut off of Mumbai University after following the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the link of the cut off mentioned in this article (the link will be available soon).
- The cut off will be available in the PDF Format.
- Download and print the cut off for future purposes.
Mumbai University Cut-off 2020 Instructions
Mumbai University will release its admission results for the academic year 2020-2021. The MU admission results 2020 will be given in the form of Merit Lists. Mumbai University will release a total of three cut-off lists on the basis of which admissions will be provided. There are some basic instructions that the candidates need to follow in order to get admission in Mumbai University. Candidates who deny any of these instructions may be barred from getting admission in Mumbai University. Below is a list of instructions that candidates need to follow –
- MU 2020 cut-off will depend on the number of vacant seats.
- The cutoff will also vary of each merit list, seats of category reservation and number of applied students for programmes.
- The University will have the final word in determining the cutoff for the different Courses.
- The student must note that the seats of reservation determined for the verified categories will be followed while preparing the cutoff.
- The MU university has 749 affiliated college, and it has fifty per cent seats reserved and offer for different programmes.