MVLU College Merit List 2019: MVLU College is going to release the 2nd list on 20th June 2019. It runs as per the guidelines of the University Of Mumbai. It provides B.A and B.Sc courses. College is specialized in four subjects. B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Biotechnology) and B.A ( BMM). The selected students must look into the dates so that they should not miss any chance. Thus eligible and willing students should apply for the college. Read the article for more information
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MVLU College Admission Date 2019
MVLU College follows the guidelines of the University Of Mumbai. Thus below dates shows some of the important dates regarding the admission procedure. Students must go through the dates before applying for college.
|Sale of forms||29th May to 15th June 2019|
|Open online link and submission of pre-admission online enrolment forms (mum.digitaluniversity.ac)||29th May to 15th June 2019|
|Submission of printed college admission form along with a printed copy of pre-admission enrolment form mandatory||7th to 15th June 2019|
|1st Merit list||17th June 2019|
|Verification of documents as per 1st merit list||18th to 20th June 2019|
|2nd Merit list||20th June 2019|
|Verification of documents as per 2nd merit list||21st, 22nd, 24th June 2019|
|3rd Merit list||24th June|
|Verification of documents as per 3rd merit list||25th to 27th June 2019|
|Commencement of the Class||1st July 2019|
How To Look For MVLU College Merit List
In order to view the list candidates have to follow certain procedures. Below are the steps which candidates have to follow:
- Visit the official site of the College
- A home page of the college will appear in front of the Screen.
- Look for ” merit list” in the home page
- Click on it and one can view the list.
Contents Available In The MVLU College Merit List
- Serial No.
- Form No.
- Name of the Candidate
- H.S.C marks obtained
- Maths Score
Eligibility Requirement For The MVLU College
Candidates have to fulfill certain eligibility criteria in order to be in the process of applying for the college. The basic requirement to fill the application form is to clear the H.S.C examination. Just passing the exam will not work for the children. They have to bring good marks as the selection is based on a merit basis.
Documents Required At The Time Of Admission
- Duly signed Online Registration form (Institute copy and student copy).
- Note: – Online Registration Assistance available at the Computer Science Dept. (Ground Floor), on request.
- Four xerox copies along with the Original Mark-sheet of Std. XII Examination.
- Four xerox copy of Std. XII Leaving Certificate along with the Original Certificate.
- Xerox copy of Std. X Mark-sheet.
- Physically Handicapped Students should submit an Original Disability Certificate along with a xerox copy issued by All India Institute of Physical Medicine &Rehabilitation, Haji Ali, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai – 400 034. Students with learning disabilities should submit an original certificate along with Xerox copy from Sion Hospital, Mumbai
- Four colored passports size photographs of the student.
- One colored stamp-size photograph of each of the parents/guardians, to be affixed to the admission form.
- A copy of the latest electricity bill or latest telephone bill.
- A photocopy of Aadhar Card or Passport or Ration Card.
- A xerox copy along with the Original Caste Certificate along with a caste validity certificate in case of students belonging to Reserved Category.
- A xerox copy along with the Original Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in case of students belonging to VJ/DT (A), NT (B), NT (C), NT (D), OBC & SBC Categories.
- Affidavit (on the Rs. 100/- stamp paper) of a gap from students, who have passed their XIIth Examination prior to March 2016.
- Students from the outside state of Maharashtra are required to submit a Migration certificate and Transference certificate after their admission. Their admission will be provisional subject to confirmation of eligibility from the University of Mumbai.