MVLU College Merit List 2021 Released. MVLU College has been declared the merit list for various UG Courses. It runs as per the guidelines of the University Of Mumbai. It provides B.A. and B.Sc courses. College is specialized in four subjects. B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Biotechnology) and BMM. The selected students must look into the dates so that they should not miss any chance. Thus, eligible and willing students should apply for the college. Read the article for more information regarding the Merit List.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MVLU College Admission Date 2021
The college follows the guidelines of the University Of Mumbai. Thus, the below table shows some of the important dates regarding the admission procedure. Students must go through the dates before applying for college.
|1st Merit list||17th August 2021|
|2nd Merit list||25th August 2021|
|3rd Merit list||30th August 2021|
How To Download MVLU College Admission List 2021?
In order to view the list candidates have to follow certain procedures. Below are the steps which candidates have to follow:
- Visit the official site of the College.
- A home page of the college will appear in front of the Screen.
- Look for the “merit list” on the home page.
- Click on it and one can view the list.
Details Present on MVLU College Merit List 2021
- Serial No.
- Form No.
- Name of the Candidate
- H.S.C marks obtained
- Maths Score
Eligibility Requirement For MVLU College Admission
Candidates have to fulfill certain eligibility criteria in order to be in the process of applying for the college. The basic requirement to fill the application form is to clear the H.S.C examination. Just passing the exam will not work for the children. They have to bring good marks as the selection is based on a merit basis.
Check – MMCC College Merit List 2021
Documents Required For MVLU Admission 2021
- Duly signed Online Registration form (Institute copy and student copy)
- Four xerox copies along with the Original Mark-sheet of Std. XII Examination
- Four xerox copies of Std. XII Leaving Certificate along with the Original Certificate
- Xerox copy of Std. X Mark-sheet
- Physically Handicapped Students should submit an Original Disability Certificate along with a xerox copy issued by the All India Institute of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Haji Ali, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai – 400 034. Students with learning disabilities should submit an original certificate along with a Xerox copy from Sion Hospital, Mumbai
- Four colored passports size photographs of the student
- One colored stamp-size photograph of each of the parents/guardians, to be affixed to the admission form
- A copy of the latest electricity bill or latest telephone bill
- A photocopy of Aadhar Card or Passport or Ration Card
- Xerox copy along with the Original Caste Certificate along with a caste validity certificate in case of students belonging to Reserved Category
- A xerox copy along with the Original Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in case of students belonging to VJ/DT (A), NT (B), NT (C), NT (D), OBC & SBC Categories
- Affidavit (on the Rs. 100/- stamp paper) of a gap from students, who have passed their XIIth Examination prior to March 2016
- Students from the outside state of Maharashtra are required to submit a Migration Certificate and Transference certificate after their admission. Their admission will be provisional subject to confirmation of eligibility from the University of Mumbai
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.