SIES College of Commerce and Economics Merit List 2020: The candidates, who have submitted the application form must make sure to check the merit list and the cut-off. The cut off will be available on the official website. SIES College of Commerce and Economics Cut Off shall be containing the minimum marks. If the applicant fails to satisfy the cut-off, then he/ she shall not be able to get admission into the college. The SIES College of Commerce and Economics Merit List will be holding the names of the candidates who have been shortlisted to take admission in the college.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The applicants, who find their names on the admission list must make sure to complete the further admission procedure. One, who does not do the same will not be able to get admission in the college. The complete details about SIES College of Commerce and Economics Merit List 2020 are mentioned in the article below.
SIES College Of Commerce and Economics Merit List-Dates 2020
The candidates must make sure to be updated with all the dates and the events. The final dates are not out yet, therefore, consider the dates given below until then.
|Release of First Merit List||3rd week of June 2020|
|Release of Second Merit List||3rd week of June 2020|
|Publication of First Cut Off||3rd week of June 2020|
|Commencement of Admission Procedure||3rd week of June 2020|
|Release of Third Merit List||Last Week of June 2020|
|Release of Second Cut Off||Last Week of June 2020|
|Commencement of Admission Procedure||Last Week of June 2020|
Steps to Download SIES College of Commerce and Economics Merit List 2020
The merit list of SIES College of Commerce and Economics can be downloaded by following the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the link of the merit list mentioned in this article. OR visit the official website.
- Scroll down and click on the link of the merit list mentioned in the tab saying News/ Events.
- Check the notice board for the other details.
- If you get shortlisted, then do complete the further procedure in order to get the admission in college.
Documents Required at the Time of Admission
All the qualifying candidates must note that they will have to bring the mandatory documents at the time of the admission. Without the same, one will not be able to get admission in the college. The list of the documents, required at the time of admission, are mentioned below.
- Acknowledgment Slip
- H.S.C. / Equivalent examination mark sheet (original together with two photocopies)
- Junior College Leaving Certificate (original together with a xerox copy)
- Students who passed HSC examination before June 2018 should submit the gap certificate in a stamp paper
- Students who have passed HSC from other boards should complete the formalities for eligibility certificate in the college office & then complete the admission process
- Minority category students should get an affidavit on stamp paper of Rs.100/- duly notarized. The format is displayed on the notice board
- Aadhar Card (Xerox copy)
- Photo for I-Card.
What will be Mentioned in the SIES College of Commerce and Economics Merit List?
The merit list of SIES College of Commerce and Economics will be holding many important details. The candidates will have to make sure that all the details on the admission list are correct. In case of any discrepancy, the applicant must immediately contact the examination authorities. The following details will be mentioned in the merit list of SIES College of Commerce and Economics:
- Name of the candidate
- The score of the applicant
- Application Number of the candidate
Courses Offered By SIES College Of Commerce and Economics
B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce):
|Bachelor of Commerce||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting & Finance||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Commerce in Banking & Insurance||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Commerce in Financial Markets||3 Years|
B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science):
|B.Sc. in Information Technology||3 Years|
B.M.S. (Bachelor of Management Studies):
|Bachelor of Management Studies||3 Years|
M.Com. (Master of Commerce):
|M.Com. in Accountancy||2 Years|
|M.Com. in Banking & Finance||2 Years|
M.Sc. (Master of Science):
|M.Sc. in Information Technology||2 Years|
|Certificate in Tally||1 Years|
|Certificate in Capital Markets||1 Years|
Other Colleges of West Bengal
|S.No||College Merit List|
|5||Ramananda Centenary College|
|6||Vidyasagar Evening College|
|7||Gokhale Memorial College|
|8||Bijoy Krishna Girls College|
|9||Bankura Christian College|
If you have any queries, do ask them in the Comments Section Below!