Ghanshyamdas Saraf College was named in the memory of Late Seth Ghanshyamdas Saraf, the father of Shri Mahavirprasad G. Saraf. The Saraf College which started with 220 students has today grown today to a 6-storey building with courses like B.Com, BMS, BMM, BBI, BAF, BFM, BSc-IT, M.Com, M.A. in Communication and Journalism, M.A. in Film Television and New Media Production, M.A. in Entertainment Media and Advertising. Saraf College merit list 2019 will be prepared on the basis of the score secured by the candidates in their Higher Secondary School Exam. It should be noted that there will be no entrance exam conducted by the college and the admission will be provided solely on the basis of the marks in the qualifying exam. Only those candidates will be eligible to view merit list 2019 who have successfully submitted the application form along with the payment of the Application Fee. Saraf College Merit List 2019 will contain the names of the candidates who will be eligible for the admission to the college on the basis of their marks. Go through the details of Merit List of Saraf College from the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Saraf College Second Merit List released on 17th June 2019.
Important Dates of Saraf College Admission 2019
ADMISSION SCHEDULE For In-House Students 2019-20
ADMISSION SCHEDULE For Outsiders 2019-20
Saraf College Merit List 2019
The Merit List of Saraf College will be made available on the official website of the college. The college merit list will only be viewed by the candidates if they have successfully submitted the Application Form. It should be noted that there will be no entrance exam conducted by the college and the admission will be provided solely on the basis of the marks of Higher Secondary Exam. The Saraf College merit list 2019 will be released for B.Com Degree as offered by the College. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit list of Saraf College will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps To Check The Saraf College Merit list 2019
- Visit the official website of the Saraf College. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the merit list 2019 will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List of Saraf College can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Three Merit Lists of Saraf College will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the College Merit List 2019. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned On The Saraf College Merit List 2019
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the merit list 2019. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2019-2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Saraf College Merit List 2019
The Merit List is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to B.Com Program. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required For Saraf College Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.