TANCET Cut off 2020: The Admission Council along with the members of the Examination Branch will release the TANCET 2020 Cut Off List. The merit list is uploaded on the official website of the University. Anna University is the official authority that will release the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Cut Off. The Cut off will be released in the month of June 2020. Therefore, the eligible candidates can check the TANCET Cut Off 2020 in the month of March 2020. However, it will only be available in an online mode. Therefore, the candidates must visit the official website in order to download the cut-off. Furthermore, the TANCET cut off is the minimum marks a candidate has to secure in order to get admission in the University.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Anna University releases the TANCET Cut off of different courses for various colleges. The candidates who meet the expected cut off can start preparing for the subsequent admission rounds. However, the candidates who do not meet the TANCET cut will not be able to participate in further admission processes. Furthermore, in order to know more about the TANCET MBA, MCA, BC, Civil Engineering College Wise, Calculator, Last Year Cut off 2020, keep on reading the article.
TANCET Cut Off Important Dates 2020
The candidates must keep themselves up to date regarding the important dates of the Anna University TANCET Cut off. Therefore, to help the candidates we have provided information pertaining to the same. Check below.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|TANCET Cutoff 2020 will be released in an online mode||March 2020|
|TANCET 2020 exam will be conducted on||March 2020|
|TANCET 2020 Result will be declared on||20 March 2020|
Steps To Download The TANCET Cut Off 2020
In order to download the Cut off Of TANCET, the candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, to help the candidates, we have provided information regarding the same. Check below.
- Primarily, the candidate must visit the official website (www.annauniv.edu) of Anna University. Thereafter, go to the examination section of TANCET 2020.
- Furthermore, look for the cut off list of TANCET 2020. There the candidate will find a pdf file. It will be available on the scheduled date.
Click on the Cut off list of TANCET and must make sure that the candidate is checking the list of the course for which they applied for the admission.
- Subsequently, the candidate must click on the TANCET Cut off list. However, they must make sure that they are choosing the correct college & course.
- Thereafter go through the cut off marks. The list will mention the expected marks that the candidate needs to secure in order to get admission in Anna University.
- Furthermore, the candidate must download & save the cut off list for future purposes.
TANCET Counselling 2020
The candidates who qualify the TANCET will further become eligible to participate in the TANCET counselling. The TANCET counselling dates will be available on the official website. The candidates who achieved qualifying marks in the TANCET exam & subsequently, also, met the cut off marks will have their name in the merit list. These candidates must attend the counselling in order to get admission. The admission process will not be deemed successful without the TANCET counselling process. Therefore, the candidates will have to participate in it. Also, the candidates must appear for the counselling on the mentioned date & time. Any request for the change of time & venue of the counseling will not be entertained. If the candidate fails to be present for the counselling process, then his/her seat might be alloted to the next candidate. Furthermore, the TANCET counselling will include document verification & seat allotment.
TANCET Document Verification 2020
The candidates will have to carry certain documents to the counselling. However, they must make sure that the documents are valid. Since any invalid document may lead to admission cancellation. Furthermore, we have mentioned the list of documents required in order to participate in the TANCET counselling.
- Online Printed TANCET Application Form
- Degree/Certificate of the qualifying examination
- All Semester examination Marksheet of the qualifying examination.
- Provisional Degree and the Certificate
- Permanent Community certificate card
- TANCET Rank Card 2020
- TANCET Hall Ticket 2020
- Transfer Certificate
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form (if applicable)
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee Certificate (if applicable)
- District Medical Board Certificate (for Differently abled candidates)
- Demand Draft of Rs. 300/-
TANCET Seat Allotment 2020
The candidates who get their documents verified will further get a seat allotment letter. It will mention the steps to follow further. Also, once the candidates receive the letter, he/she can be assured that their documents have been verified. They will become eligible for admission to colleges. Subsequently, the candidates must report to the allotted college within the stipulated time. They must carry all the required documents & get them verified. Subsequently, they must submit their self-attested copies as well. Also, they must pay the admission fees therein in order to secure their admission.