KJ Somaiya College Of Arts And Commerce T.Y.B.A Subject Wise Student List 2021 will be released on 25th August. The College is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Those who wish to study here must fill the application form and submit it before the due date. The admission process started in July 2021. Selected candidates must be attentive while filling the form and be aware of the dates. No one is allowed to have admission after the date is over. Thus, selected students have to take admission within the allotted period of time. Cut off have been set up by the college as per the category. So check the name as per the category. The college is specialized in three main streams i.e Arts, Science, and Commerce. For more information regarding KJ Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce Merit List, read the article given below very carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
KJ Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce Merit List Download Dates 2021
For any event, dates are considered to be the most important thing. College prior to the admission or exam issues the dates regarding the admission procedure. Accordingly, College runs as per the schedule. Refer to the table for details.
|Application Form||6th to 14th August 2021|
|Publication of 1st merit list||17th August 2021 (3:00 PM)|
|Document Verification & Fee Payment||18th to 25th August 2021|
|2nd Merit List||25th August 2021 (7:00 PM)|
|Document Verification & Fee Payment||16th to 30th August 2021|
|3rd Merit List||30th August 2021 (7:00 PM)|
|Document Verification & Fee Payment||1st to 4th September 2021|
How To Check KJ Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce Merit List 2021
- Visit the official site of the college
- A home page of the college will appear in front of the screen
- Look for the link “Merit List 2021”
- Click on the link and one can view the list
Thus, following certain procedures will lead the candidates to the merit list. The list reflects the performance of the candidates and thus they have to make moves.
Eligibility for KJ Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce 2021
The basic eligibility requirement for KJ Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce is to clear the Higher Secondary Examination. The college has set up the cut-off as per the streams i.e Arts, Science, and Commerce. Category wise the cut-off differs. Below is the table candidates have to keep in mind. All the field is about H.S.C.
|Category||Arts stream ( Out of 650)||Commerce stream ( Out of 650)||Science stream ( Out of 650)||Other streams ( Out of 650)|
|Open and all Reserved Category||575.25 marks and above ( 88.50% and above)||596.70 marks and above (91.80%) and above||549 marks and above (84.46 % and above)||484.90 marks and above (74.60 % and above)|
|Gujarati Linguistic||491.40 marks and above (75.60% and above)||539 marks and above (82.92% and above)||442 marks and above (68% and above )||453 marks and above (69.69% and above)|
|Government Others||474 marks and above (72.92% and above)||537.88 marks and above (82.75% and above)||575.90 marks and above ( 88.60% and above)|
Thus students must check their marks as per the table mentioned above and clarify things about the admission process.
Documents For KJ Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce Admission Verification
- Admission form duly filled and signed by students and parents
- Original H.S.C mark sheet with two attested copies along with the xerox copy of the School Leaving Certificate
- The original S.S.C mark sheet along with two xerox copies
- For eligibility case, Original S.S.C and H.S.C mark sheet, H.S.C passing certificate, migration certificate, transfer certificate along with two xerox copies
- 2 Identity card size photograph (Recent)
- Original caste certificate along with Xerox (wherever applicable)
- Acknowledgment of pre-admission form
- Certificate showing Gujarati Linguistic Minority (As per the notice)
- It is mandatory for students to submit the pre-admission online Enrollment form filled through university sites along with the admission form. No admission will be given without the forms
- Payment will be an online mode
- Candidates must be present on the day of the admission
- Get the form check and entry into the computer
- Submit the fee online
Note: Admission is confirmed if the fee is paid.