KJ Somaiya college of arts and commerce has released the second merit list on 20th June. The admission process will take place from 21st to 24th June from the 2nd list. Selected candidates must be attentive while filling the form and aware of the dates. No one is allowed to have admission after the date is over. Thus selected students to have to take admission within the allotted period of time. Cut off have been set up by the college as per the category. So check the name as per the category. The college is specialized in three main streams i.e Arts, Science, and Commerce. For more information read the article given below very carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
KJ Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce Important Dates
For any event, dates are considered to be the most important thing. College prior to the admission or exam issues the dates regarding the admission procedure. Accordingly, College runs as per the schedule. The important dates of the college are given below.
|Publication of 1st merit list||17th June 2019|
|Starting of admission from the 1st merit list||18th June 2019|
|Last date of admission from the 1st merit list||20th June 2019|
Thus keep the above dates in mind for the admission purpose.
How To Look For KJ Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce Merit List 2019
- Visit the official site of the college
- A home page of the college will appear in front of the screen
- Look for the link “ Merit List 2019”
- Click on the link and one can view the list.
Thus following certain procedures will lead the candidates to merit list. The list reflects the performance of the candidates and thus they have to make moves.
Eligibility for KJ Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce
The basic eligibility requirement for KJ Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce is to clear the Higher Secondary Examination. The college has set up the cut off as per the streams i.e Arts, Science, and Commerce. Category wise the cut off differs. Below is the table candidates have to keep in mind.All the field is about H.S.C.
|Category||Arts stream ( Out of 650)||Commerce stream ( Out of 650)||Science stream ( Out of 650)||Other streams ( Out of 650)|
|Open and all Reserved Category||575.25 marks and above ( 88.50% and above)|
596.70 marks and above (91.80 % and above
|549 marks and above (84.46 % and above)||484.90 marks and above (74.60 % and above)|
|Gujarati Linguistic||491.40 marks and above (75.60% and above)||539 marks and above (82.92% and above)||442 marks and above (68% and above )||453 marks and above (69.69% and above)|
|Government Others||474 marks and above (72.92% and above)||537.88 marks and above (82.75% and above)||575.90 marks and above ( 88.60% and above)||…………………………..|
Thus students must check their marks as per the table mentioned above and clarify things about the admission process.
Documents Need To Be Submitted By Students
- Admission form duly filled and signed by students and parents.
- Original H.S.C mark sheet with two attested copies along with the xerox copy of the School Leaving Certificate
- The original S.S.C mark sheet along with two xerox copies
- For eligibility case, Original S.S.C and H.S.C mark sheet, H.S.C passing certificate, migration certificate, transfer certificate along with two xerox copies.
- 2 Identity card size photograph (Recent)
- Original caste certificate along with Xerox ( wherever applicable )
- Acknowledgment of pre-admission form
- Certificate showing Gujarati Linguistic Minority ( As per the notice )
- It is mandatory for students to submit the pre-admission online Enrollment form filled through university sites along with the admission form. No admission will be given without the forms.
- Payment will be an online mode
- Candidates must be present on the day of the admission
- Get the form check and entry into the computer
- Submit the fee online
Note: Admission is confirmed if the fee is paid.