SM Shetty College Merit list 2020: The college specializes in U.G, P.G, P.hd in Commerce and other programmes. No entrance exam is conducted for the selection of the students. The merit list is the base of the selection. The list is made as per the H.S.C results 2020. Thus, the performance of students in the 12th board is very important. It decides whether they are in the run for admission or not for this college.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
So, the admission list of SM Shetty College contains the name of the candidate, merit scores, rank, etc. Further, as per their rank, they need to report to the college for verification of documents. In order to know more. keep on reading the article.
- SM Shetty College Fourth Merit List 2020 Declared!
- SM Shetty College Third Merit List 2020 Declared! Check Now.
- SM Shetty College Second Merit List 2020 Declared! Check Now.
- SM Shetty College FY Merit List 2020 Declared: Check Now
SM Shetty College Admission Important Dates 2020
Prior to the admission process, the college notifies the schedule to the students. Candidates must take the date mention by the college seriously. Students must act according to the schedule.
Below is the table which shows the important dates of the college for the session 2020-21.
|1st Admission List||6th August 2020 Released)|
|Document Verification & Fee Payment||5th – 10th August 2020|
|2nd Merit List||10th August 2020 (Released)|
|Document Verification & Fee Payment||11th – 17th August 2020|
|3rd Merit List||17th August 2020|
|Document Verification & Fee Payment||18th-21st August 2020|
|4th Merit List||24th August 2020 (Released)|
How to download SM Shetty College Merit List 2020?
In order to view the list, candidates must follow certain procedures. The steps are mention below.
- Visit the official site of the college
- A home page of the college will appear on the screen
- In the home page, there will be a link regarding the merit list
- Click on the respective course link
Thus following the above steps one can view the list of the candidates who have clear their way. If the candidates’ name is not mentioned then it means that he/she isn’t able to clear the way.
Details Present on SM Shetty College Admission List
Merit list is just not a list but has no. of information in it. The contents available in the list are:
- Serial No.
- Name of the student
- Application ID
- Merit Scores/ Points
- Date of merit list publication
- Course Name
Documents Required for Admission
- Admission form in online (Filled online form through college website)
- A printed copy of the pre-enrolment form (college copy) of the University of Mumbai
- Mark sheet of class 12th and two self-attested photocopies
- Leaving certificate of class 12th and two self-attested photocopies
- Passing certificate and migration certificate with two self-attested photocopies( for other than Maharashtra Board Students)
- Two attested copies of the class 10th mark sheet
- Affidavit on stamp paper of Rs 100 (For Kannada linguistic student)
- Attested copies of Caste certificate (if any)
- Copy of Aadhar card and address proof
- Attested photocopy Conversion of Grades (For IB/ Cambridge/ Other foreign brands)
- Prima Facie Certificate issued by the eligibility section, University of Mumbai, Kalina, Santacruz (For foreign brands) must be attested photocopy
- Attested photocopy of Students Visa and Passport ( For Foreign Brands)
- Affidavit on stamp paper of Rs 100 ( In case of Gap Year)
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.