SM Shetty College has released the 3rd merit list on 24th June 2019. There are six subjects in the U.G courses which are taken into account. The subjects are B.Com, BAF, BMM, BMS, BBI, BSCIT. The college specializes in U.G, P.G, P.hd in Commerce and other programmes. Admission procedure from the 2nd list is going on. No entrance exam is conducted for the selection of the students. Merit list is the base of the selection. The list is made as per the H.S.C exam. Thus the performance of students in the 12th board is very important. It decides whether they are in the run for admission or not for this college.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check: 3rd list for BMM for open category
SM Shetty College Important Dates 2019
Prior to the admission process, the college notifies the schedule to the students. Candidates must take the date mention by the college seriously. Students must act according to the schedule.
Below is the table which shows the important dates of the college for the session 2019-20
|Sale of forms||29th May to 7th June 2019|
|Open online link and submission of the pre-admission online enrolment form||29th May to 10th June 2019|
|Submission of the admission form along with the printed copy of the pre-admission enrolment form ( mandatory)||7th June to 13th June 2019|
|1st Merit List||13th June 2019|
|Verification of documents 1st list||14th June 2019|
|Fee Payment of 1st list||15th to 17th June 2019|
|2nd Merit List||17th June 2019|
|Verification of 2nd list documents||18th June 2019|
|Fee Payment of 2nd list||18th June to 20th June 2019|
|3rd Merit List||20th June 2019|
|Verification of 3rd list documents||21st June 2019|
|Fee Payment of 3rd list||21st June and 24th June 2019|
How To Download SM Shetty College Merit list
In order to view the list, candidates must follow certain procedures. The steps are mention below.
- Visit the official site of the college
- A home page of the college will appear on the screen
- In the home page, there will be a link regarding the merit list
- Click on the respective course link
Thus following the above steps one can view the list of the candidates who have clear their way. If the candidates’ name is not mentioned then it means that he/she isn’t able to clear the way.
Contents Available In The SM Shetty College Merit list
Merit list is just not a list but has no. of information in it. The contents available in the list are:
- Serial No.
- Name of the students
- Marks Obtained
Documents Required At The Time Of Admission
- Admission form in online ( Filled online form through college website)
- A printed copy of the pre-enrolment form ( college copy ) of University of Mumbai
- The original list is as follows:
- Mark sheet of class 12th and two self-attested photocopies.
- Leaving certificate of class 12th and two self-attested photocopies.
- Passing certificate and migration certificate with two self-attested photocopies. ( for other than Maharashtra Board Students)
- Two attested copies of class 10th mark sheet
- Affidavit on stamp paper of Rs 100 ( For Kannada linguistic student)
- Attested copies of Caste certificate ( if any )
- Copy of Aadhar card and address proof
- Attested photocopy Conversion of Grades ( For IB/ Cambridge / Other foreign brands)
- Prima Facie Certificate issued by the eligibility section, University of Mumbai, Kalina, Santacruz ( For foreign brands) must be attested photocopy.
- Attested photocopy of Students Visa and Passport ( For Foreign Brands)
- Affidavit on stamp paper of Rs 100 ( In case of Gap Year)