Sophia college merit list 2020: 2nd Merit List is now available for various courses. Sophia College is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It’s a woman based college that specializes in U.G and P.G courses. College provides a great opportunity for women to lift themselves in society with high colors. It is affiliated to the University Of Mumbai and thus as per the guidelines of the University. The selected students must take the admission process very seriously and finish it within the allotted period of time. College is going to release the Merit List for admission purposes, so students are advised to be patient and wait for their results. Keep looking in this article for more information.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Sophia College 3rd Merit List Will Be Releasing Shortly! Check Here
- Sophia College 2nd Merit List Declared Click Here
|Sophia College Women’s FYBSc IT Second Merit List|
|FY BA (SCJ)/ BMM Reserved Category Merit List|
|Bachelor of Science 2nd Merit List|
- Sophia College First Merit List declared. Students can check the Merit List below.
Sophia College First-Year UG Courses Admission 2020-21: Apply Now
Sophia College Important Dates 2020
Dates are very important for the students as well as to colleges. As per the schedule, events take place. For every doing there is a time allotted for it. The below table shows the important dates of the College.
|1st Merit list||August 2020|
|Verification of documents as per 1st merit list||—|
|2nd Merit list||7th August 2020 (Declared)|
|Verification of documents as per 2nd merit list||—|
|3rd Merit list||—|
|Verification of documents as per 3rd merit list||—|
|Commencement of the Class||—|
How to Download Sophia College Merit List 2020?
In order to view the list, candidates have to follow certain procedures. The steps need to be followed in order to view the list are:
- Visit the official website of the College
- A home page of the College will appear in front of the screen
- Look for the “Merit List” on the home page of the College
- As per the respective subject, click on the list
- Further, download the Sophia College Admission List 2020 for updates
Following the above steps, one can easily view the list.
Details Present in Sophia College Merit List 2020
A list of information is available on the merit list. Check it below.
- Serial No.
- Registration No.
- Name of the Student
- Merit Scores/ Points
- Course Name
- Date of Merit List Publication
Eligibility For The Admission
Students who pass the H.S.C. Examination conducted by the Maharashtra Board are eligible to join the F.Y.B.A./F.Y.B.Sc./ F.Y.B.M.M./ F.Y.BSC(IT) courses. Students who pass the H.S.C., I.S.C., C.B.S.E., or any other qualifying examination from any Board/University other than Maharashtra Board should obtain the “provisional Eligibility Certificate” from the Registrar, University of Mumbai, Mumbai-400098, before seeking admission to the College.
For the purpose of confirmation of eligibility for admission to the University, students must submit the following certificates in the original along with photocopies of the same, to the College Office after they have obtained admission to the college:
- Passing Certificate
- Statement of Marks
- Migration Certificate
- Application forms are available only after the H.S.C results (Maharashtra Board) are declared
The relaxation of marks is there for the reserved category. There may be 5% to 10% relaxation as per the guidelines of the university.
Preparation of Sophia College Merit List
There is no entrance exam for the selection of the students. The selection procedure totally depends on the merit list. The list is prepared on the basis of the 12th Board. Senior authority prepares the list. They go through the forms submitted by the students. It is not only the marks which are taken for preparing the list. They take several things into account such as marks, category, state preference, seat availability as per the subject.
Documents Required for Admission/ Verification
Qualifying candidates have to appear for the document verification round at the college. Therefore, they must carry the following list of documents.
- Printout of Sophia College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.