Sophia college Second merit list 2021 declared on 25th August 2021. College provides a great opportunity for women to lift themselves in society with high colors. It is affiliated to the University Of Mumbai and thus as per the guidelines of the University. The selected students must take the admission process very seriously and finish it within the allotted period of time. The college is going to release the Merit List for admission purposes, so students are advised to be patient and wait for their results. Keep looking at this article for more information.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Sophia College Merit List Download Dates 2021
Dates are very important for the students as well as to colleges. As per the schedule, events take place. For every doing there is a time allotted for it. The below table shows the important dates of the College.
|1st Merit list||17th August 2021|
|Verification of documents as per 1st merit list||18th to 25th August 2021|
|2nd Merit list||25th August 2021|
|Verification of documents as per 2nd merit list||26th to 30th August 2021|
|3rd Merit list||30th August|
|Verification of documents as per 3rd merit list||1st to 4th September 2021|
How To Download Sophia College Merit List 2021?
In order to view the list, candidates have to follow certain procedures. The steps that need to be followed in order to view the list are:
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
- Visit the official website (sophiacollegemumbai.com) of the College
- A home page of the College will appear in front of the screen
- Look for the “Merit List” on the home page of the College
- As per the respective subject, click on the list
- Further, download the Sophia College Admission List 2021 for updates
Following the above steps, one can easily view the list.
Details Present On Sophia College Merit List 2021
A list of information is available on the merit list. Check it below.
- Serial No.
- Registration No.
- Name of the Student
- Merit Scores/ Points
- Course Name
- Date of Merit List Publication
Eligibility For The Sophia College Admission
Students who pass the H.S.C. Examination conducted by the Maharashtra Board are eligible to join the F.Y.B.A./F.Y.B.Sc./ F.Y.B.M.M./ F.Y.BSC(IT) courses. Students who pass the H.S.C., I.S.C., C.B.S.E., or any other qualifying examination from any Board/University other than Maharashtra Board should obtain the “provisional Eligibility Certificate” from the Registrar, University of Mumbai, Mumbai-400098, before seeking admission to the College.
For the purpose of confirmation of eligibility for admission to the University, students must submit the following certificates in the original along with photocopies of the same, to the College Office after they have obtained admission to the college:
- Passing Certificate
- Statement of Marks
- Migration Certificate
- Application forms are available only after the H.S.C results (Maharashtra Board) are declared
The relaxation of marks is there for the reserved category. There may be 5% to 10% relaxation as per the guidelines of the university.
Preparation of Sophia College Merit List 2021
There is no entrance exam for the selection of the students. The selection procedure totally depends on the merit list. The list is prepared on the basis of the 12th Board. Senior authority prepares the list. They go through the forms submitted by the students. It is not only the marks that are taken for preparing the list. They take several things into account such as marks, category, state preference, seat availability as per the subject.
Documents Required For Sophia College Admission/ Verification 2021
Qualifying candidates have to appear for the document verification round at the college. Therefore, they must carry the following list of documents.
- Printout of Sophia College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
Other Colleges Merit List
|S.No||College Merit List|
|1||St.Xavier’s College Mumbai|
|2||KJ Somaiya college of arts and commerce|
|3||KES Shroff College|
|4||RA Podar College|
|7||SM Shetty College|
|10||SIES College of Commerce and Economics|
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.