HR College Second Merit List 2021 released on 25th August 2021. The Application form of HR College available from 5th to 18th August 2021. HR College of Commerce and Economics invites application for admission to the Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses offered by the college. Candidates who are willing to seek admission into HR College have to fill in valid details. Candidates should keep in mind that any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. HR College FY Admission List 2021 will release carrying the details of the candidates who qualify on the basis of the marks in their qualifying examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The college will release the HR College Selection List 2021 of the Undergraduate Program. For more details regarding the Merit List, go through the article.
HR College Admission Merit List Download Date 2021
|Application Form||5th to 18th August 2021|
|First Merit List||20th August 2021 (5:00 PM)|
|Verification of Documents and Payment of Fees||21 to 25th August 2021|
|Second Merit List||25th August 2021 (7:00 PM)|
|Verification of Documents and Payment of Fees||16th to 30th August 2021|
|Third & Final Merit List||31st August 2021 (10:00 AM)|
|Verification of Documents and Payment of Fees||31st August to 3rd September 2021|
Steps To Check HR College List 2021
- Visit the Official website of the college
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the particular course.
- The List in the PDF format will open on the screen.
- Candidates have to go through the list.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List.
Details Present on HR College Cut Off List 2021
Go through the following details written on the Merit List.
- Name of the candidate
- Registration ID
- Merit Point
- Date of merit list release
Preparation of HR College Admission List 2021
The authorities of the college prepare the merit list for admission to the Program. The admission is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their qualifying examination. Also, candidates must provide valid and correct details in the application form. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates have to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Document Required For HR College Admission 2021
- Printout copy of Application Form
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested)
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.