Institute of Forensic Science Merit List 2019: Institute Of Forensic Science has released the notification regarding the admission for the session 2019-20. Eligible and willing candidates must fill the form online from 3rd June to 22nd June There are only 50 seats provided by the college for graduation. The college invites the students to join the U.G and P.G Courses. It is recognized as a shining beacon in science education since its establishment in 1906.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Admission to the courses will be strictly on the basis of Merit. Reservation policy will take place as per the government rule. Thus before filling the form candidates must read the instructions very carefully. Read the article given below for more information regardings its dates, eligibility and merit list.
Institute of Forensic Science Merit List Important Dates
This science College gives the golden opportunity to the students who want to make a career in Forensic Science. Below are the important dates which the candidates have to keep in mind while filling the application form.
|Online Application at www.onlineadmissionifsc.in||3rd June to 22nd June 2019|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||26th June 2019|
|Queries / Anomalies regarding Provisional Merit List||27th June 2019|
|Display of Merit List & Waiting List||28th June 2019|
|First Round of Admission||28th June to 3rd July 2019|
|Finalization of Admissions from Waiting List||4th to 6th July 2019|
|Counselling & Spot Admissions (if necessary)||From 8th July 2019 till the last date of admission prescribed by the University against Vacant seats|
Note: Total number of seats -50
Admissions will be done strictly on a merit basis. This will be according to the Government of Maharashtra and Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University rules and regulations. Five seats are allocated for students domiciled in states other than Maharashtra.
How To Look For The Institute of Forensic Science merit list 2019
In order to view the list, candidates have to follow certain procedures.
- Visit the official site of the College.
- A home page of the College will appear in front of the screen
- Look for the link given in the home page
- Click on the link and one can view the list.
Preparation of IFS Merit List 2019
The IFS Merit List is prepared by the concerned authorities of the college. They prepare the list on the basis of the marks gained by the candidate in their H.S.C Exam or equivalent. A total of four subjects are taken into account which includes one of the elective language English. Candidates must ensure that the information provided by them is valid and correct. Any kind of forgery will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Instructions That Need To Be Follow
- One has to register themselves to fill the form.
- The registered number will be used to fill the application form.
- Must have the scanned copy of documents ( if applicable)
- While uploading Photo and Sign, the name of the file should be of the format Your RegistrationId-sign/photo.png or .jpg E.g. it would be MSR55065-photo.png and MSR55065-sign.png or MSR55065-photo.jpg and MSR55065-sign.jpg
- The candidate has to pay Rs. 100 online.
- Candidates have to send the soft copy of application form to email address” [email protected]”
- The candidate has to bring the printout of the Online application form at the time of admission.
- In case of any mistake while filling up the form you cannot modify the entries. So be careful while you click on Save Button.
Documents Required For Admission
- Mark Sheet of 10th standard
- Mark Sheet of 12th standard
- School / College Leaving Certificate (TC)
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Validity Certificate (if applicable)
- CBSE, ISC and all the other state board students need to submit eligibility and migration certificate.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id (if available)
- Front Page of Bank Passbook