Institute of Forensic Science Merit List 2020: The second and First Merit List was available on 11th and 6th August respectively. Students can check below. The REVISED Common Admission Schedule for Under Graduate Non-professional Courses Conducted by the Affiliated Colleges for the Academic Year 2020-21. Institute Of Forensic Science has released the notification regarding the admission for the session 2020-21. There are only 50 seats provided by the college for graduation. The college invites the students to join the U.G and P.G Courses. It is recognized as a shining beacon in science education since its establishment in 1906.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Admission to the courses will be strictly on the basis of Merit. Reservation policy will take place as per the government rule. Thus, before filling the form candidates must read the instructions very carefully. Read the article given below for more information regarding its dates, eligibility, and merit list.
Institute of Forensic Science Fourth List PDF Released
IFSC Mumbai Third Merit List declared. Check below.
IFSC, Mumbai Second Merit List has been released. Download below. Dates to release the third merit list will be published soon.
IFSC Mumbai FYB.Sc First Merit List Released. Check below-
- REVISED Common Admission Schedule for Under Graduate Non-professional Courses Conducted by the Affiliated Colleges for the Academic Year 2020-21. Click Here
Institute of Forensic Science Merit List Important Dates
This science College gives the golden opportunity to the students who want to make a career in Forensic Science. Below are the important dates which the candidates have to keep in mind while filling the application form.
|Display of First Merit List||6th August 2020|
|Display of Third Merit List||17th August 2020|
|First Round of Admission||20th- 24th August 2020|
|4th List||24th August 2020|
NOTE: Total number of seats -50
Admissions takes place on the basis of merit in qualifying exams. This will be according to the Government of Maharashtra and Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University rules and regulations. Five seats are allocated for students domiciled in states other than Maharashtra.
How to check the Institute of Forensic Science Merit List 2020?
In order to view the list, candidates have to follow certain procedures.
- Visit the official site of the College
- A home page of the College will appear in front of the screen
- Look for the link given in the home page
- Click on the link and one can view the list
Preparation of IFS Merit List 2020
The authorities of the college prepare the IFS Merit List. They prepare the list on the basis of the marks gained by the candidate in their H.S.C Exam or equivalent. A total of four subjects are taken into account which includes one of the elective language English. Candidates must ensure that the information provided by them is valid and correct. Any kind of forgery will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Instructions to follow while IFS Form 2020
- One has to register themselves to fill the form.
- The registered number will be used to fill the application form.
- Must have the scanned copy of the documents (if applicable).
- While uploading Photo and Sign, the name of the file should be of the format, Your registration-sign/photo.png or .jpg E.g. it would be MSR55065-photo.png and MSR55065-sign.png or MSR55065-photo.jpg and MSR55065-sign.jpg
- The candidate has to pay Rs. 100 online.
- Candidates have to send the soft copy of the application form to email address “[email protected]”
- The candidate has to bring the printout of the Online application form at the time of admission.
- In case of any mistake, while filling up the form, you cannot modify the entries. So be careful while you click on Save Button.
Documents Required For Admission
- Mark Sheet of 10th standard
- Mark Sheet of 12th standard
- School / College Leaving Certificate (TC)
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Validity Certificate (if applicable)
- CBSE, ISC and all the other state board students need to submit eligibility and migration certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id (if available)
- Front Page of Bank Passbook
In case you have any queries, then ask us in the comment section.