St.Andrews College Cut Off List 2020: is now available for BA/ B.Com, etc. courses. St. Andrews College is the College under the University Of Mumbai. It is one of the most renowned colleges in Mumbai. All the eligible and willing candidates who wish to seek admission into the College must look into the dates so that they don’t miss any update about the College. Keeping the cut off list as per the subject, candidates should move for the admission. Read the article to know more information about the list, cut off, eligibility.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
ST. Andrew College 4th Cut off List Available: Download
St Andrews College 3rd Cutoff Percentage List Released: Download
Admission Notice (3rd List) – Check Here
|FY BA 3rd List (Minority)||FY B.Com 3rd List (Minority)|
St Andrews College 2nd Cutoff Percentage List Declared: Download
St. Andrews College Merit List (1st Merit List) Released. Check Merit List now. The Merit List is available for BA MMC, BAF, BBI, BMS, BSc (HS), BSc (IT) 1st merit list.
St.Andrews College Admission Date 2020
In order to take admission in the college, one must know the schedule of the admission process. This is because it helps the candidates to go for college accordingly. List out the important dates in mind.
FY Outside Candidates Merit Schedule 2020
|1st Merit list and cut off||6th August 2020 (Released)|
|Verification of documents as per 1st merit list||6th- 11th August 2020|
|2nd Merit list and cut off||11th August 2020 (Released)|
|Verification of documents as per 2nd merit list||11th- 17th August 2020|
|3rd Merit list and cut off||17th August 2020|
|Verification of documents as per 3rd merit list||18th- 21st August 2020|
|4th Merit list and cut off||24th August 2020|
How to check St.Andrews College Cut-off List 2020?
Cut off list is of great importance for the students who eagerly wait for the result. To check out the cut-off, candidates have to follow a certain procedure. To see the cut off list one has to follow the below list.
- Visit the official site of the College
- A home page of the College will appear in front of the screen
- Look for the “latest news “section, one can view the “merit list“ tab
- Click on the “merit list” tab
- Then go for the “Cut off % Second Merit List 2020-21
One can view the cut off as per the category wise
Details Present on St.Andrews College Cut-off List 2020
The things available in the list are :
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Merit Status
- Date of merit list release
Importance of St.Andrews College Cut-off List
The list is of great importance for those who want to take admission in the college. Every year college issues the cut off list as per the merit list. It is not confined to only one or two. As per the requirement of the subject and seat availability, the cut off list is prepared. Cut off is basically prepared by the university. As per the category, the cut off is displaced.
Document Required for Admission
For admission to any class, it is necessary to produce the original and the photocopy of each of the following documents:
- Statement of marks of the previous examination
- For those who have lived in Maharashtra for 10 years and more
- Submit the Domicile Certificate and Income Certificate from the Tehsildar’s office at the time of admission
- No Objection Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended (for admission to the Second and Third Year only)
- In case the Board/University does not issue the passing certificate, the student should obtain a letter from the concerned Board/University stating that they do not issue a Passing Certificate
- Students should pay the necessary charges for getting the mark sheets verified by the Board/University from which they have passed the Std. XII examination
- For confirmation of eligibility, students should submit the following original documents before the close of the First Semester to the College Office
- Statement of marks of the previous examinations (Std. XII)
- Passing Certificate
- Migration Certificate