St. Andrews College is the College under the University Of Mumbai. The college has issued the 3rd merit list on 24th June 2019. They have also released the 2nd cut off the list. Thus verification of the documents will take place as per the subject. College is specialized in three main courses such as arts, science, and commerce. Eligible and willing candidates must look into the dates so that they don’t miss any update about the College. The admission procedure from the 2nd list is in process. Hence the selected candidates must be aware of the dates. Keeping the cut off list as per the subject, candidates should move for the admission. Read the article to know more information about the lits, cut off, eligibility.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
St.Andrews College Admission Date 2019
In order to take admission in the college, one must know the schedule of the admission process. This is because it helps the candidates to go for college accordingly. List out the important dates in mind.
|1st Merit list and cut off||17th June 2019|
|Verification of documents as per 1st merit list||18th to 20th June 2019|
|2nd Merit list and cut off||20th June 2019|
|Verification of documents as per 2nd merit list||21st, 22nd, 24th June 2019|
|3rd Merit list and cut off||24th June|
|Verification of documents as per 3rd merit list||25th to 27th June 2019|
|Commencement of the Class||1st July 2019|
The college has already issued the 1st and 2nd list. The third list will soon be releasing. People must look into the site to keep themselves updated.
How to check for the St.Andrews College Cut off list 2019
Cut off list is of great importance for the students who eagerly wait for the result. To check out the cut-off, candidates have to follow a certain procedure. To see the cut off list one has to follow the below list.
- Visit the official site of the College
- A home page of the College will appear in front of the screen
- Look for the “ latest news “section, one can view the “ merit list “ tab
- Click on the “ merit list” tab
- Then go for the “ Cut off % Second Merit List 2019-20
One can view the cut off as per the category wise
Contents Available At The St.Andrews College Cut off list
The things available in the list are :
- Class (means subject)
- A minority ( percentage for reserved category ) and
Importance of St.Andrews College Cut off list
The list is of great importance for those who want to take admission in the college. Every year college issues the cut off list as per the merit list. It is not confined to only one or two. As per the requirement of the subject and seat availability, the cut off list is prepared. Cut off is basically prepared by the university. As per the category, the cut off is displaced.
Document Required At The Time Of Admission
For admission to any class, it is necessary to produce the original and the photocopy of each of the following documents:
- Statement of marks of the previous examination
- For those who have lived in Maharashtra for 10 years and more
- submit the Domicile Certificate and Income Certificate from the Tehsildar’s office at the time of admission
- No Objection Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended (for admission to the Second and Third Year only).
- In case the Board/University does not issue the passing certificate, the student should obtain a letter from the concerned Board/University stating that they do not issue a Passing Certificate
- Students should pay the necessary charges for getting the mark sheets verified by the Board/University from which they have passed the Std. XII examination.
- For confirmation of eligibility, students should submit the following original documents before the close of the First Semester to the College Office.
Statement of marks of the previous examinations (Std. XII)