St.Andrews College Cut Off List 2021: St. Andrews College is the college under the University Of Mumbai. It is one of the most renowned colleges in Mumbai. All the eligible and willing candidates who wish to seek admission into the college must look into the dates so that they don’t miss any updates about the College. Keeping the cut-off list as per the subject, candidates should move for admission. Read the article to know more information about the list, cut-off, eligibility.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
St.Andrews College Admission Date 2021
In order to take admission to the college, one must know the schedule of the admission process. This is because it helps the candidates to go to college accordingly. List out the important dates in mind.
FY Outside Candidates Merit Schedule 2021
|1st Merit list and cut off||17th August 2021|
|Verification of documents as per 1st merit list||August 2021|
|2nd Merit list and cut off||August 2021|
|Verification of documents as per 2nd merit list||August 2021|
|3rd Merit list and cut off||August 2021|
|Verification of documents as per 3rd merit list||August 2021|
|4th Merit list and cut off||August 2021|
How To Check St.Andrews College Cut-off List 2021?
The cut-off list is of great importance for the students who eagerly wait for the result. To check out the cut-off, candidates have to follow a certain procedure. To see the cut-off list one has to follow the below list.
- Visit the official website (standrewscollege.ac.in) of the College
- A home page of the College will appear in front of the screen
- Look for the “latest news “section, one can view the “merit list“ tab
- Click on the “merit list” tab
- Then go for the “Cut off % Second Merit List 2021
One can view the cut off as per the category wise
Details Present on St.Andrews College Cut-off List 2021
The things available in the list are :
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Merit Status
- Date of merit list release
Importance of St.Andrews College Cut-off List
The list is of great importance for those who want to take admission to the college. Every year college issues the cut-off list as per the merit list. It is not confined to only one or two. As per the requirement of the subject and seat availability, the cut-off list is prepared. The cut-off is basically prepared by the university. As per the category, the cut-off is displaced.
Document Required For St.Andrews College Admission
For admission to any class, it is necessary to produce the original and the photocopy of each of the following documents:
- Statement of marks of the previous examination
- For those who have lived in Maharashtra for 10 years and more
- Submit the Domicile Certificate and Income Certificate from the Tehsildar’s office at the time of admission
- No Objection Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended (for admission to the Second and Third Year only)
- In case the Board/University does not issue the passing certificate, the student should obtain a letter from the concerned Board/University stating that they do not issue a Passing Certificate
- Students should pay the necessary charges for getting the mark sheets verified by the Board/University from which they have passed the Std. XII examination
- For confirmation of eligibility, students should submit the following original documents before the close of the First Semester to the College Office
- Statement of marks of the previous examinations (Std. XII)
- Passing Certificate
- Migration Certificate