Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2020: Provisional Merit List is released on 10th November 2020. The Admission in MBBS and BDS Colleges will take place on the basis of the NEET 2020 Scores. In addition, the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is the main conducting body for the admission process. However, the admission process of Jharkhand NEET will take place online. Candidates have to fill in the application form, and on the basis of the NEET Scores, the JCECEB Board will release a merit list. Thus, candidates whose name will be on the Merit List will be eligible for the counselling process. Through Jharkhand JCE NEET, candidates can get admission to Medical and Dental Colleges. Thus, in this article, you can get complete details regarding the Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- JCECEB has released the Provisional Merit List released. Check Jharkhand MBBS Merit List
- Jharkhand MBBS 2020 Online Form last date is over. Now the authorities will not accept any application. The merit list will be published soon.
- The JCECEB 2020 MBBS Information Brochure has been released, the students can go through it to get the complete details about the admission process. – Check Jharkhand MBBS 2020 Information Brochure
Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2020 – Highlights
- Jharkhand 2020 MBBS and BDS Admission will be conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB).
- MBBS and BDS admissions in Jharkhand’s governmental and privatized college will be done on the basis of NEET score secured by candidates.
- There will be around 600 seats offered for both MBBS and BDS programs in around 6 government and private medical and dental colleges/institutes/universities.
- Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) will be conducting the admission recruitment for about 85% of total applicants. The rest 15% will be taking care of by Medical Counseling Committee (MCC).
- Programs offered include Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS).
Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2020 – Scheduled Dates
The students should frequently check the concerned websites for updates. As the dates have been extended already due to COVID-19. Further, the authorities haven’t announced the dates yet. But the tentative dates of important events are mentioned in the table given below.
|Starting Date of Fresh Application Form||30th October 2020|
|Closing Date of the Online Form||05th November 2020|
|Provisional Merit List||10th November 2020|
|Final Merit List||14th November 2020|
|First Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date of Reporting the Allotted College||– To be Announced –|
|Second Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date of Reporting College||– To be Announced –|
Jharkhand MBBS Admission Eligibility Criteria
Clearing the Eligibility Criteria is essential to be able to apply for the Jharkhand MBBS/BDS Admission. Candidates who satisfy the Eligibility Criteria can be eligible to apply for the Jharkhand NEET. Therefore, the eligibility conditions are as follows-
|S. No.||Factor||Eligibility Criteria|
Jharkhand MBBS Applicant Registration Process
If you satisfy the eligibility criteria, then you are eligible to register. Candidates who are interested in applying for the Jharkhand NEET MBBS Admission under the state quota will have to fill the Jharkhand NEET Application Form. So, here the step by step process to fill the JCECEB NEET Application Form.
To successfully get registered, tail the following steps.
- Go to the official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB).
- Locate the link that leads to new application submission.
- Generate an ID by entering in a valid Email ID and phone number
- Fill in the application form; candidates will have to enter in personal and academic details
- Candidates, at this point, are required to upload their scanned documents
- Pay the application fee either by Bank Challan or via Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- After the final submission, candidates can take a print of the application form.
Application Fee for Jharkhand State MBBS/BDS Admission is Rs 1100 for the Unreserved and OBC categories and Rs 550 for the SC/ST candidates. The amount is to be deposited at the Bank with a pay-in-slip or e-challan. E-challan will be generated once the candidates will submit their application form. Candidates can also pay their application fee online via Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking. The application fee is non-refundable.
Jharkhand MBBS Application Correction
The JCECEB does not allow any Application Form Correction facility. Therefore, we advise the candidates to submit all the details very carefully.
Jharkhand MBBS Admission Merit List pdf
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) will release the Jharkhand MBBS Merit List. Candidates will be offered admission in various Medical and Dental Colleges of Jharkhand. Seat allotment will be based on the ranks secured by candidates in the Merit List. Merit list of Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2020 will release round-wise.
The Rank List is prepared considering various factors such as the number of candidates that have applied for admission, NEET score, and seat intake. Merit List contains the names of the candidates who are eligible for the admission. A rank wise list of candidates will be released before every session of counseling until the seats are filled completely.
Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2020
On the basis of the merit list, NEET Scores, availability of the seats, cut-off factors, and other factors, the JCECEB will conduct the JCECEB MBBS Counselling round. However, the counselling process is done online. Candidates will have to register themselves providing the choice of colleges and courses. Thus, after the Jharkhand NEET Seat Allotment process, candidates will have to report the center for the document verification process.
JCECEB NEET Document Verification Procedure
Candidates will have to carry the following documents at the Jharkhand NEET MBBS and BDS Admission.
- Domicile certificate
- NEET 2019 Result Copy
- NEET Admit Card 2020
- Counseling letter of Jharkhand MBBS Admission
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as a copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category certificate (if applicable).
- Copy of Jharkhand MBBS Fee transaction slip and Jharkhand JCECEB MBBS Application form.
The allotment of seats will be solely based on the NEET Score of the candidate and Merit List prepared by the counseling conducting body. However, there will be reserved seats for candidates from OBC, SC, and ST categories. Last year the following percentage of seats were allotted under reservation status.
|Category||Percent of Reserved Seats|
|Other Backward Class I (Non-Creamy Layer)||8%|
|Other Backward Class II (Non-Creamy Layer)||6%|
List of Jharkhand MBBS Participating Colleges
|S. No.||Government/Private Colleges offering Jharkhand MBBS Admission|
|1||Rajendra Institute of Medical Science, Ranchi|
|2||Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College and Hospital, Jamshedpur|
|3||Patlipura Medical College, Dhanbad|
|S. No.||Government/Private Colleges offering Jharkhand BDS Admission|
|1||Vananchal Dental College and Hospital, Garhwal|
|2||Awadh Dental College and Hospital, Jamshedpur|
|3||Hazaribagh Colleges of Dental Science and Hospital, Hazaribagh|
Jharkhand NEET MBBS Admission – Cut-Off Marks
The cutoff list will indicate the minimum qualifying marks that a student must score for being eligible to get admission. Candidates should further check the cutoff marks to know whether they are eligible to apply to the desired institute or not. In addition, the cutoff list will be released in online and the students will have to visit the official website to check it. Moreover, if the required amount of students does not score the cutoff marks, then the cutoff will be revised. Thus, the authorities will lower the cutoff marks in such a case.
|Category||NEET 2019 Cutoff Marks (out of 720 marks)||NTA NEET 2018 Cutoff Marks (out of 720 marks)||NEET 2017 Cut-off marks (out of 720 marks)|
Hence, these are the complete details of the JCE NEET MBBS/BDS Admission Process. If you have queries regarding the admission process, then please comment on the section below.