Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2021 process is carried out by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Admission to MBBS and BDS Colleges is granted on the basis of the NEET 2021 Scores. The admission rounds are further conducted online mode. Candidates have to fill in the application form, and on the basis of the NEET Scores, the JCECEB Board prepares a merit list. Thus, candidates whose names are on the Merit List shall be eligible for the counselling process. Through Jharkhand JCE NEET, candidates can get admission to Medical and Dental Colleges. Thus, in this article, you can get complete details regarding the Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2021.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2021 – Highlights
- Jharkhand 2021 MBBS and BDS Admission is conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB).
- MBBS and BDS admissions in Jharkhand’s governmental and privatized college are done on the basis of NEET score secured by candidates.
- There are around 600 seats offered for both MBBS and BDS programs in around 6 government and private medical and dental colleges/ institutes/ universities.
- Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) conducts admission recruitment for about 85% of the total applicants. The rest 15% is taken care of by Medical Counseling Committee (MCC).
- Programs offered include Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS).
Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2021 – Scheduled Dates
Candidates are advised to carefully go through the eligibility criteria before filling the form. The Jharkhand Medical Board accepts forms of only the students who fulfill the eligibility conditions. In addition, the application form shall be available for a limited period of time. Hence, candidates should fill and submit it before the due date. Candidates can also check out the Jharkhand MBBS 2020 Information Brochure for details on the admission process. The brochure for this session shall be released in the same format.
|Starting Date of Fresh Application Form||– To be Announced –|
|Closing Date of the Online Form||– To be Announced –|
|Provisional Merit List||– To be Announced –|
|Final Merit List||– To be Announced –|
|First Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date of Reporting the Allotted College||– To be Announced –|
|Second Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date of Reporting College||– To be Announced –|
Jharkhand MBBS Admission Eligibility Criteria
Clearing the Eligibility Criteria is essential to be able to apply for the Jharkhand MBBS/ BDS Admission. Candidates who satisfy the Eligibility Criteria can be eligible to apply for the Jharkhand NEET. Therefore, the eligibility conditions are as follows-
|S. No.||Factor||Eligibility Criteria|
Qualifying Marks/ Percentage
Jharkhand MBBS Applicant Registration Process
If you satisfy the eligibility criteria, then you are eligible to register. Candidates who are interested in applying for the Jharkhand NEET MBBS Admission under the state quota have to fill the Jharkhand NEET Application Form. So, here the step by step process to fill the JCECEB NEET Application Form.
To successfully get registered, tail the following steps.
- Go to the official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB).
- Locate the link that leads to new application submission.
- Generate an ID by entering in a valid Email ID and phone number
- Fill in the application form; candidates have to enter in personal and academic details
- Candidates, at this point, are required to upload their scanned documents
- Pay the application fee either by Bank Challan or via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- After the final submission, candidates can take a print of the application form.
Application Fee for Jharkhand State MBBS/ BDS Admission is Rs 1100 for the Unreserved and OBC categories and Rs 550 for the SC/ ST candidates. The amount is to be deposited at the Bank with a pay-in-slip or e-challan. E-challan is generated once the candidates submit their application form. Candidates can also pay their application fee online via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. The application fee is non-refundable.
Jharkhand MBBS Application Correction
The JCECEB does not allow any Application Form Correction facility. Therefore, we advise the candidates to submit all the details very carefully.
Jharkhand MBBS Admission Merit List pdf
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) publishes the Jharkhand MBBS Merit List after the application process conclusion. Candidates are offered admission to various Medical and Dental Colleges of Jharkhand. Seat allotment is based on the ranks secured by candidates in the Merit List. Merit list of Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2021 is released round-wise.
The Rank List is prepared considering various factors such as the number of candidates that have applied for admission, NEET score, and seat intake. Merit List contains the names of the candidates who are eligible for admission. A rank-wise list of candidates is released before every session of counseling until the seats are filled completely.
Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2021
On the basis of the merit list, NEET Scores, availability of the seats, cut-off factors, and other factors, the JCECEB conduct the JCECEB MBBS Counselling round. However, the counselling process is done online. Candidates have to register themselves providing the choice of colleges and courses. Thus, after the Jharkhand NEET Seat Allotment process, candidates have to report to the center for the document verification process.
JCECEB NEET Document Verification Procedure
For verification purposes, candidates are required to provide certain documents. A seat to the candidate is allotted only after successful verification. The documents that a candidate must carry in the counselling round are further as follows:
- Domicile certificate
- NEET Result Copy
- NEET Admit Card 2021
- Counseling letter of Jharkhand MBBS Admission
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as a copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category certificate (if applicable).
- Copy of Jharkhand MBBS Fee transaction slip and Jharkhand JCECEB MBBS Application form.
The allotment of seats is solely based on the NEET Score of the candidate and Merit List prepared by the counseling conducting body. However, there are reserved seats for candidates from OBC, SC, and ST categories. Last year the following percentage of seats were allotted under reservation status.
|Category||Percent of Reserved Seats|
|Other Backward Class I (Non-Creamy Layer)||8%|
|Other Backward Class II (Non-Creamy Layer)||6%|
List of Jharkhand MBBS Participating Colleges
Candidates who clear the counseling round become eligible to get admission to the medical colleges affiliated with the Jharkhand medical board. Hence, the list of Jharkhand MBBS and BDS Colleges that participate in the admission procedure is mentioned in this section.
|S. No.||Government/ Private Colleges offering Jharkhand MBBS Admission|
|1||Rajendra Institute of Medical Science, Ranchi|
|2||Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College and Hospital, Jamshedpur|
|3||Patlipura Medical College, Dhanbad|
|S. No.||Government/ Private Colleges offering Jharkhand BDS Admission|
|1||Vananchal Dental College and Hospital, Garhwal|
|2||Awadh Dental College and Hospital, Jamshedpur|
|3||Hazaribagh Colleges of Dental Science and Hospital, Hazaribagh|
Jharkhand NEET MBBS Admission – Cut-Off Marks
The cutoff indicates the minimum qualifying marks that a student must score for being eligible to get admission. Candidates should further check the cutoff marks to know whether they are eligible to apply to the desired institute or not. In addition, the cutoff list is released online and the students have to visit the official website to check it. Moreover, if the required amount of students does not score the cutoff marks, then the cutoff is revised. Thus, the authorities lower the cutoff marks in such a case.
|Categories||NEET-UG 2020 Cutoff||NEET 2019 Cutoff Marks (out of 720 marks)||NTA NEET 2018 Cutoff Marks (out of 720 marks)||NEET 2017 Cut-off marks (out of 720 marks)|
|SC/ ST/ OBC||146-113||133-107||118-96||130-107|
|SC/ ST/ OBC-PH||128-113||133-107||106-96||–|