CBSE 12th Result 2021: As per the latest CBSE news & official updates, CBSE Class 12 Evaluation Criteria 2021 for result calculation has been submitted to the Supreme Court. In the detailed criteria as shared, marks scored by students in their Class 10, 11 and 12 would be considered in the ration of 30, 30 and 40%. As in 30% from 10th, 30% from Class 11 and 40% from Class 12. The result of CBSE Class 12th will be declared by 31st July 2021. CBSE Board plans to issue the mark sheets and other documents related to CBSE 12th Result 2021 via DigiLocker Mobile App. The students who have appeared for the board exams of class 12th can check their mark sheet and CBSE 12th Result 2021.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
After downloading the CBSE 12th class result, students must save a copy for future references. Candidates can collect the original certificates of the CBSE 12th board exam from their respective schools after a few months of result announcement. The CBSE board result contains the marks obtained by the students in both practical and theory papers. The marks of class 12th will be in the percentage system. We will update the news as soon as the official authorities release any updates. The CBSE Result 12th class 2021 will be on the official website of CBSE. For more updates, candidates must visit the updates section of this article.
- CBSE Class 12th result 2021 Policy for Tabulation of Marks Released
- CBSE Class 12th result 2021 marking scheme. Check the evaluation criteria given below:
|Class||Component to be evaluated||Percentage|
|Class 12||Marks based on Unit Test/Mid-Term/Pre-Board Exam||40%|
|Class 11||Marks based on theory component of final exam||30%|
|Class 10||Marks based on average theory component of best three performing subjectsout of main 5 subjects.||30%|
Check CBSE Time Table 2021 Cancelled
CBSE Result 2021 Class 12th
This is to be noted that in order to download the result of CBSE, the candidates will have to provide mandatory details in the login section. While doing the same, the candidate must make sure that he/ she is providing the correct details. This is to be noted that the result will be holding many important details. The candidate will have to make sure that all the details in the result of CBSE Class 12th are correct. In case one finds any kind of inaccuracy, then he/ she must immediately approach the concerned authority. In order to get further details of CBSE 12th Result, read the article below. All the details about the CBSE 12th result are given here.
CBSE 12th Result 2021 Date
The result release date of CBSE class 12th has not been declared yet. As soon as the same gets released, we will update them here. Till then, go through the tentative schedule mentioned below:
|Release of Class 12th Result||by 31st July 2021 (Expected)|
|Application for Result Verification||To Be Announced Shortly|
|Application for Result re-evaluation||To Be Announced Shortly|
|Result after re-evaluation||To Be Announced Shortly|
|Compartment result date||To Be Announced Shortly|
How to Check Your CBSE 12th Exam Result?
There are many ways by which you can check your CBSE 12th Board Exam Result, in this section, we have mentioned various ways where you can check your result. As discussed above, the scorecard of class 12th of CBSE board will be released on the website of the authority. In order to check the result, the candidates will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the link of the result mentioned in this article (the link will be available soon). or visit the official website – www.cbseresults.nic.in
- The following window will appear:
- Enter the mandatory details in the login section. The details, that are to be entered are:
- Roll number
- School number
- Exam centre number
- Click on Submit.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download and print the result for future purposes.
Other Modes to Check CBSE 12th Result
Here’s a list of few other facilities provided by the CBSE for students to check their CBSE 10, 12th Board Results 2021. Have a look:
1. IVRS Facility – The CBSE board will also provide results for 10th, 12th classes through IVRS (interactive voice response system) facility. The National Informatics Centre (NIC) will provide the telephone numbers to the students on the day of result announcement.
2. DigiLocker App – This year due to ongoing coronavirus pandemic in the country, the CBSE will provide digital academic documents like marksheets, migration and pass certificates through its own academic repository ‘Parinam Manjusha’ which is integrated with DigiLocker at digilocker.gov.in. The DigiLocker account credentials are being sent to students through SMS service on mobile numbers registered with the Board. Click here to know how you can download DigiLocker and access your online mark sheet.
3. UMANG App – Students who are anxiously waiting for their CBSE 10th and 12th results can also access them through UMANG mobile application, which can be easily downloaded from Google Playstore.
4. DigiResults App – The CBSE Class 10th results will also be available on DigiResults app, which can also be downloaded from Google Playstore.
5. Microsoft SMS Organiser App – The CBSE will also provide 10th, 12th results through offline mode. The CBSE board results will be sent to the students on the mobile numbers registered with the Board. Candidates can download the Microsoft SMS Organiser app on which they will have to register themselves and get their scores through SMS. Moreover, this feature is completely offline. Candidates won’t need an internet connection to get their result or log in to any website.
How to obtain CBSE Mark Sheets/migration certificates via DigiLocker App?
DigiLocker App is a mobile app launched by the Government of India to help citizens obtain digitally signed copies of certificates for various government services, which also includes Board Exam Result Marksheets and other related documents. Students who are not familiar with DigiLocker App can follow the simple steps given below, to download the app and obtain digitally signed copies of CBSE 10th and 12th Result 2021 mark sheets:
- Visit the playstore /app store on your mobile phone
- Search For and Download DigiLocker App on your phone
- Register yourself on the mobile app using our mobile phone number
- Verify your mobile number using your OTP
- Enter your 6 digit security pin (last 6 digits of your exam roll number)
- Download CBSE Marksheets and Documents
Internal Assessment Scheme for Board Exams
Along with the declaration of result dates, the Board also shared the detailed assessment scheme that will be followed by it to declare the CBSE 12th Board Result 2021 in July 2021. According to the official notification, the internal assessment scheme will mark students in following manner:
- For students, who have completed all their exams/papers, their assessment will be done on basis of their performance in these papers and results will be declared in accordance with it.
- For students, who have appeared in more than three papers, the average of the marks obtained in the best three performing subjects will be awarded as the score for the pending papers
- For students, who have appeared in only three papers, the average score of best two papers will be awarded as marks in the pending papers
- For students, who have appeared for only 1 paper, their results will be based upon internal/practical/project assessment.
Details Mentioned in Class 12th CBSE Result
The scorecard of CBSE of class 12th will be mentioning the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Class of the applicant
- Name of the subjects one appeared in
- Subject-wise marks secured
- Maximum Marks
CBSE Board 12th Class Result – Abbreviations Used
The Result Sheet of Class 12th uses a few abbreviations which we have mentioned in the details below-
|Abbreviations Used in Class 12th||Details|
|QUAL||Eligible for Qualifying Certificate|
|SJD||Subjudice (under judgment)|
|EIOP||Eligible for Improvement of Performance|
|NIQP||Not Eligible for Improvement of Performance|
CBSE 12th Result – Declaration Timings (Zone-Wise)
|Zone (Region)||CBSE 12th Result Declaration Dates||CBSE 12th Result 2021 Declaration Timings|
|Guwahati (East)||May 2021||13:00 Hours|
Verification Process of Class 12th Result
The Central Board of Secondary Education provides the facility for verification and evaluation processes in order to provide transparency. Thus, if a student thinks that he/she has scored less as per their performance, then such students can apply for the verification process.
How to Apply for CBSE 12th Verification Process?
The step by step process to apply for the CBSE Board 12th Exam Result Verification is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of CBSE
- The verification link will be available soon after the declaration of the 12th Board Exam Result.
- The verification facility will be available online only. Therefore, the candidates have to apply by paying a fee of Rs 500/- per subject.
- The result after the verification of the marks will be available online and offline.
How to Obtain a Photocopy of Class 12th Board Exam Result 2021?
- Only the students who have applied for the verification process are eligible to obtain a photocopy of the evaluated answer script.
- This facility will be available in the month of May 2021.
- The processing fee charges for this facility is Rs 700/- per subject.
- The photocopy of the evaluated answer script will be available through the candidate login.
Class 12th Result for Re-Evaluation
- Candidates who have opted for the Class 12th Answer Script photocopy can apply for the re-evaluation process.
- The application form for the re-evaluation will be available online only for the theory section.
- The students will have to pay Rs 100/- as the processing charges.
- The 12th Class Board Exam Result after re-evaluation will be available online as well as through a letter by speed post.
- A decrease of one or more marks will be affected and no further applications will be accepted for the review.
CBSE 12th Result for Compartment
The compartment exam is for those students who are unable to clear the exam. The application form will be available online. The fees for one subject is Rs 200/- (for All India Candidates).
- This exam will be a second chance for the candidates. Therefore, make sure that you prepare well for the exam.
- The CBSE 12th Class Board Exam will take place in the month of July 2021.
- The Admit Card will release in the fourth week of June 2021.
- The CBSE Compartment Exam Result of Class 12th will release in the third/fourth week of July 2021.
CBSE 12th Improvement Exam and Result
The CBSE 12th Improvement Exam is mainly for those candidates who passed the exam but failed to score as per their expectations. These students can appear in the exam and improve their scores.
- The students can apply for the CBSE 12th Improvement Exam online.
- The exam will take place in the month of February/March 2021.
- The Class 12th Board Exam Result will release in August 2021.
Grading System of CBSE 12th Board Exam Result 2021
Here, we have provided the Grading System of 12th Board Exams. With the help of this, you can guess the estimated scores.
|If Marks are Obtained between||Grades||Points Scored for Grades|
How to Calculate Your CGPA?
The steps to calculate your CGPA is as follows-
- Add the Grade Points of all the subjects.
- Then divide the total number of the subject.
- Like for an example, if your CBSE Grade Points are 7, 6, 10, 5, 10, then your total CGPA is (7+6+10+5+10/5)= 7.6
How to convert your CBSE 12th CGPA into Percentage?
To calculate your Percentage using your CGPA Scores, you will have to do the following-
- The Calculation of the overall percentage = CGPA*9.5
- For example if your CGPA is 7.6, then your percentage is 7.6*9.5=72.2%
CBSE 12th Board Exam Result 2019 Topper’s List
|3||3rd Rank was shared by 18 students||497|
CBSE Class 12th Result – Previous Year Statistics
|Year||Total Appeared Candidates||Overall Pass%||Boys Pass %||Girl’s Pass %|
CBSE Class 12th Result 2021 FAQ’s
Other State Board Result