CBSE 12th Result 2020: CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) which conducts the examinations for various CBSE School boards, will be releasing its result in the month of May 2020. The CBSE Result 12th class 2020 will be on the official website of CBSE. This is to be noted that in order to download the result of CBSE, the candidates will have to provide mandatory details in the login section. While doing the same, the candidate must make sure that he/ she is providing correct details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
This is to be noted that the result will be holding many important details. The candidate will have to make sure that all the details in the result of CBSE Class 12th are correct. In case one finds any kind of inaccuracy, then he/ she must immediately approach the concerned authority. In order to get further details of CBSE 12th Result, read the article below.
CBSE 12th Result 2020 Date
The result release date of CBSE class 12th has not been declared yet. As soon as the same gets released, we will update them here. Till then, go through the tentative schedule mentioned below:
|Release of Class 12th Result||May 2020|
|Application for Result Verification||First week of May 2020|
|Application for Result re-evaluation||Last week of May 2020|
|Result after re-evaluation||last week of June 2020|
|Compartment result date||June 2020|
How to Check Your CBSE 12th Exam Result?
There are many ways by which you can check your CBSE 12th Board Exam Result, in this section, we have mentioned various ways where you can check your result.
#1 Through Online Portal (Official Website)
As discussed above, the scorecard of class 12th of CBSE board will be released on the website of the authority. In order to check the result, the candidates will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the link of the result mentioned in this article (the link will be available soon). or visit the official website – www.cbseresults.nic.in
- The following window will appear:
- Enter the mandatory details in the login section. The details, that are to be entered are:
- Roll number
- School number
- Exam centre number
- Click on Submit.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download and print the result for future purposes.
#2 CBSE 12th Result via SMS
To check your result via SMS, you will have to follow the following steps –
- Write an SMS using the following format – cbse12<rollno> <sch no> <centre no>
- Send this message to 7738299899
- Thus, the result will be sent as an SMS on that number.
#Through Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS)
To check your 12th Class Result, you will have to call on the following number-
- For Local Subscribers Delhi – 24300699
- For subscribers from other parts of the country – 011 – 24300699
#Using DigiLocker or UMANG Application
- The Board offers digital mark sheets through Digi Locker and UMANG Mobile Application.
- Login Credentials will be sent to the candidates via SMS on their registered mobile number.
- Then log in using the credentials and access the result.
CBSE 12th Board scorecard will not be available at the Board office. Candidates will be required to click on the link provided and enter their class 12th Board roll number as available on the Admit card. After this, candidates will be able to view their results and download the same from the CBSE website – www.cbse.nic.in.
Details Mentioned in Class 12th CBSE Result
The scorecard of CBSE of class 12th will be mentioning the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Class of the applicant
- Name of the subjects one appeared in
- Subject-wise marks secured
- Maximum Marks
CBSE Board 12th Class Result – Abbreviations Used
The Result Sheet of Class 12th uses a few abbreviations which we have mentioned the details below-
|Abbreviations Used in Class 12th||Details|
|QUAL||Eligible for Qualifying Certificate|
|SJD||Subjudice (under judgment)|
|EIOP||Eligible for Improvement of Performance|
|NIQP||Not Eligible for Improvement of Performance|
CBSE 12th Result – Declaration Timings (Zone-Wise)
|Zone (Region)||CBSE 12th Result Declaration Dates||CBSE 12th Result 2020 Declaration Timings|
|Guwahati (East)||May 2020||13:00 Hours|
Verification Process of Class 12th Result
The Central Board of Secondary Education provides the facility for verification and evaluation processes in order to provide transparency. Thus, if a student thinks that he/she has scored less as per their performance, then such students can apply for the verification process.
How to Apply for CBSE 12th Verification Process?
The step by step process to apply for the CBSE Board 12th Exam Result Verification is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of CBSE
- The verification link will be available soon after the declaration of the 12th Board Exam Result.
- The verification facility will be available online only. Therefore, the candidates have to apply by paying a fee of Rs 500/- per subject.
- The result after the verification of the marks will be available online and offline.
How to Obtain a Photocopy of Class 12th Board Exam Result 2020?
- Only the students who have applied for the verification process are eligible to obtain a photocopy of the evaluated answer script.
- This facility will be available in the month of May 2020.
- The processing fee charges for this facility is Rs 700/- per subject.
- The photocopy of the evaluated answer script will be available through the candidate login.
Class 12th Result for Re-Evaluation
- Candidates who have opted for the Class 12th Answer Script photocopy can apply for the re-evaluation process.
- The application form for the re-evaluation will be available online only for the theory section.
- The students will have to pay Rs 100/- as the processing charges.
- The 12th Class Board Exam Result after re-evaluation will be available online as well as through a letter by speed post.
- A decrease of one or more marks will be affected and no further applications will be accepted for the review.
CBSE 12th Result for Compartment
The compartment exam is for those students who are unable to clear the exam. The application form will be available online. The fees for one subject is Rs 200/- (for All India Candidates).
- This exam will be a second chance for the candidates. Therefore, make sure that you prepare well for the exam.
- The CBSE 12th Class Board Exam will take place in the month of July 2020.
- The Admit Card will release in the fourth week of June 2020.
- The CBSE Compartment Exam Result of Class 12th will release in the third/fourth week of July 2020.
CBSE 12th Improvement Exam and Result
The CBSE 12th Improvement Exam is mainly for those candidates who passed the exam but failed to score as per their expectations. These students can appear in the exam and improve their scores.
- The students can apply for the CBSE 12th Improvement Exam online.
- The exam will take place in the month of February/March 2021.
- The Class 12th Board Exam Result will release in August 2021.
Grading System of CBSE 12th Board Exam Result 2020
Here, we have provided the Grading System of 12th Board Exams. With the help of this, you can guess the estimated scores.
|If Marks are Obtained between||Grades||Points Scored for Grades|
How to Calculate Your CGPA?
The steps to calculate your CGPA is as follows-
- Add the Grade Points of all the subjects.
- Then divide the total number of the subject.
- Like for an example, if your CBSE Grade Points are 7, 6, 10, 5, 10, then your total CGPA is (7+6+10+5+10/5)= 7.6
How to convert your CBSE 12th CGPA into Percentage?
To calculate your Percentage using your CGPA Scores, you will have to do the following-
- The Calculation of the overall percentage = CGPA*9.5
- For example if your CGPA is 7.6, then your percentage is 7.6*9.5=72.2%
CBSE 12th Board Exam Result 2019 Topper’s List
|3||3rd Rank was shared by 18 students||497|
CBSE Class 12th Result – Previous Year Statistics
|Year||Total Appeared Candidates||Overall Pass%||Boys Pass %||Girl’s Pass %|
Other State Board Result
- CISCE Result 2020
- ISCE 10th Result 2020
- ISC 12th Result 2020
- CBSE Class 10th Result 2020
- Bihar Board Result 2020
- Class 10th Result of Bihar Board 2020
- Bihar Board 12th Result 2020
- AP Board Result 2020
- Class 10th Result of AP Board 2020
- AP Board 12th Result 2020
- JKBOSE Result 2020
- JKBOSE 10th Result 2020
- JKBOSE 12th Result 2020