CBSE 10th Result 2020: The result of CBSE of class 10th will be released expectedly in the month of May 2020. The CBSE 10th class result will be declared in an online mode on the official website of the authority. This is to be noted that in order to download the result of CBSE, the candidates will have to provide mandatory details in the login section. While doing the same, the candidate must make sure that he/ she is providing correct details. This is to be noted that the result will be holding many important details. The candidate will have to make sure that all the details in the result of CBSE Class 10th are correct. In case one finds any kind of inaccuracy, then he/ she must immediately approach the concerned authority. In order to get further details of CBSE 10th Result, read the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|CBSE Date Sheet||CBSE 10th Date Sheet||CBSE 12th Date Sheet|
How to check CBSE Class 10th Board Result 2020?
- Click on the link of the result mentioned in this article (the link will be available soon).
- The following window will appear:
- Enter the mandatory details in the login section. One will have to enter the following details:
- Candidate’s roll number
- Date of Birth (in dd/mm/yyy format)
- School number
- Exam Centre number
- Click on submit. The screen will reflect the result of the candidate.
- Download and print the result for future purposes.
Check CBSE Result 2020
While checking the CBSE 10 Board Result 2020, there may be cases where because of a huge amount of traffic on the website, candidates and their parents are not able to view the same. At such moments, candidates need not lose their calm and remain patient no matter what their CBSE Class 10 result 2020 be!
Verification of CBSE 10th Result
In case the candidate wants to get his/her CBSE Class 10th Result verified, then he/she can follow the procedure laid down by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Request for verification of CBSE Class 10th Board Result can be submitted only online from the website of CBSE www.cbse.nic.in along with the fee of Rs.500/- per subject as per schedule is given in Annexure-I.
- In case applying from India, the requisite fee of Rs.500/- per subject can be deposited through payment gateway (Credit/Debit card/Net banking). No fee shall be accepted in offline mode i.e Postal Order/DD/Money order/ cheque etc.
- The CBSE 10th result 2020 verification will be uploaded on the website of CBSE. However, in case of a mistake (or change in marks), a formal letter will also be sent to the applicant by speed post through concerned Regional Office of CBSE. In the case where there is no change of marks, no letter will be sent by CBSE. Applicants are advised to visit the website of CBSE for the status of verification request.
- Board will not be responsible for any loss or damage or any inconvenience caused to the candidate, consequent to the revision of mark(s) or delay in communication, for reasons beyond control.
- Incomplete applications/offline applications will be summarily rejected.
- Request for verification will only be accepted once. Another chance will not be given.
- Only those candidates who apply online for verification of marks will be eligible to apply for obtaining a photocopy of the answer book.
- Fees once deposited shall not be refunded in any case.
Only those candidates who have applied for verification of Marks online in the manner as prescribed above will be eligible to apply for obtaining a photocopy of the evaluated answer book(s) on remitting the requisite fee of Rs. 500/- per subject for Class –X.