Jharkhand MBBS Merit List 2020: The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is the main conducting body for Jharkhand MBBS and BDS Admission. The authorities will release the JCE NEET Merit List in pdf format. The Merit List will release online on its official website. Hence, candidates who have submitted the Application Form will be eligible to have their names on the merit list. Further, only the merit students will be eligible to take part in counselling. The rank list will further be released in PDF format. In this article, we have provided complete details of the Jharkhand MBBS Merit List 2020, Cutoff marks.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jharkhand MBBS Merit List Release Dates 2020
The Admission on the basis of the Merit List will be released by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB), provisionally. The official dates will be available soon. However, you can check the tentative dates below.
|Merit List for Jharkhand MBBS Admission||– August 2020 –|
|Registration For Objection in the Merit List||– August 2020 –|
|First Round of Counselling||– August/ September 2020 –|
|Last Date of Reporting the Allotted College||– August/ September 2020 –|
|Second Round of Counselling||– August/ September 2020 –|
|Last Date of Reporting College||– August/ September 2020 –|
How to Check/Download JCECEB NEET Rank List?
Candidates who have appeared NEET 2020 will have their names included in the JCECEB NEET MBBS Merit List. So, here is the step by step process to check the Jharkhand NEET MBBS Merit List.
- Go to the official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)- jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Locate the link that leads to counselling and seat allotment
- Locate the link of the Merit List PDF Link
- The Merit List will be available in PDF Format.
- Check out names and keep a print of the document
What is the Eligibility Criteria for JCECEB NEET UG Merit List 2020
Candidates are required to fulfill a certain set of standards in order to be able to participate in the whole admission drive. Also, to appear in the Jharkhand NEET Merit List, candidates must have the following eligibility.
- Candidates seeking admissions for the medical programs must satisfy the domicile criteria of Jharkhand, i.e. students with either root in Jharkhand, who has spent a considerable amount of years in the state of Jharkhand, and has done their schooling from Jharkhand will be considered eligible.
- To be qualified as a domicile of Jharkhand, the candidate must be resident of Jharkhand for at least 3 years
- Candidates must belong to a family that owns land or property in Jharkhand
- Who are dependent on employees of Government of Jharkhand
Minimum required percentile
Candidates are required to appear in the NEET Entrance Examination. Also, candidates are required to clear NEET 2020 with a basic standard. Last year the minimum required percentile was set at 50 for general candidates, 45 for PWD candidates, and 40 for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Tie-Breaking Criteria of Jharkhand MBBS Merit List
If two or more candidates score the same number of marks, then the authority uses the tie-breaking criteria. The conditions that are used in the JCECEB JCE NEET Merit List pdf is as follows-
- The candidate who scores more marks in Biology will be given priority in the Merit List pdf.
- If the tie still exists, then the candidate with less incorrect answers will be given a higher rank.
- If the tie still exists, then the candidate who is older in age will be provided a higher mark.
Details mentioned in JCECEB MBBS Merit List Result
The main purpose of the Merit Lists is to communicate which all candidates have cleared for further admission process. So, the list of the details that will be available on JCECEB Jharkhand Rank List pdf
- Candidate’s NEET Roll Number
- Application Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Gender
- NEET Score
- Jharkhand Category
- Jharkhand Subcategory
- NEET Percentile
- All India NEET Rank
- State CML Rank
- IS EWS
- State EWS Rank
- State Category Rank
- IS PH
- State PH Rank
- IS Primitive
- State Primitive Rank
- Jharkhand State Merit
Jharkhand Previous Year Merit List Download – 2019, 2018, 2017
Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2020
The round of counselling will begin soon after the release of the merit list. It will be the last and final round of the admission process. Candidates who will not participate in Jharkhand MBBS Counselling will not be eligible for admission. In addition, the seat allotment and document verification process will be carried out on the day of counselling. Thus, the students must keep the required documents ready. Moreover, the seat allotment process will be carried out on the basis of merit. Wherein, students score in the NEET Exam will be taken into consideration for admission.