Jharkhand MBBS Merit List 2021: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is the main conducting body for Jharkhand MBBS and BDS Admission. The authorities will release the JCE NEET Merit List in pdf format. It is further published on the JCECEB Official Website. Moreover, only the students who register successfully after the NEET Exam conclusion are considered for the rank list. The rank list for the 85% state quota seats and 15% AIQ seats is published separately. In order to rank candidates in a fair manner, tie-breaking criteria is used. For more information on the Jharkhand MBBS Merit List 2021 and the selection process, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jharkhand MBBS Merit List Release Dates 2021
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) announces counselling dates with the merit list release. Candidates should keep themselves updated with JCECE MBBS 2021 important event dates.
|Provisional Merit List||– To be Announced –|
|Final Merit List||– To be Announced –|
|First Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date of Reporting the Allotted College||– To be Announced –|
|Second Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date of Reporting College||– To be Announced –|
How to Check/ Download JCECEB NEET Rank List?
Candidates who have appeared in NEET 2021 have their names included in the JCECEB NEET MBBS Merit List. So, here is the step-by-step process to check the Jharkhand NEET MBBS Merit List.
- Go to the official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) – jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Locate the link that leads to counselling and seat allotment
- Locate the link of the Merit List PDF Link
- The Merit List is released in PDF Format.
- Check out names and keep a print of the document
What is the Eligibility Criteria for JCECEB NEET UG Merit List 2021
Candidates are required to fulfill a certain set of standards in order to be able to participate in the whole admission drive. Also, to appear in the Jharkhand NEET Merit List, candidates must have the following eligibility.
- Candidates seeking admissions for the medical programs must satisfy the domicile criteria of Jharkhand, i.e. students with either root in Jharkhand, who has spent a considerable amount of years in the state of Jharkhand and has done their schooling from Jharkhand are considered eligible.
- To be qualified as a domicile of Jharkhand, the candidate must be a resident of Jharkhand for at least 3 years
- Candidates must belong to a family that owns land or property in Jharkhand
- Who are dependent on employees of the Government of Jharkhand
Minimum required percentile
Candidates are required to appear in the NEET Entrance Examination. Also, candidates are required to clear NEET 2021 with a basic standard. Last year the minimum required percentile was set at 50 for general candidates, 45 for PWD candidates, and 40 for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
Tie-Breaking Criteria of Jharkhand MBBS Merit List
If two or more candidates score the same number of marks, then the authority uses the tie-breaking criteria. The conditions that are used in the JCECEB JCE NEET Merit List pdf is as follows-
- The candidate who scores more marks in Biology is given priority in the Merit List pdf.
- If the tie still exists, then the candidate with fewer incorrect answers gets a higher rank.
- If the tie still exists, then the candidate who is older in age is preferred and placed higher in the rank list.
Details mentioned in JCECEB MBBS Merit List Result
The main purpose of the Merit Lists is to communicate which all candidates have cleared for further admission process. So, the list of the details that are mentioned on the JCECEB Jharkhand Rank List pdf is as follows:
- Candidate’s NEET Roll Number
- Application Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Gender
- NEET Score
- Jharkhand Category
- Jharkhand Subcategory
- NEET Percentile
- All India NEET Rank
- State CML Rank
- IS EWS
- State EWS Rank
- State Category Rank
- IS PH
- State PH Rank
- IS Primitive
- State Primitive Rank
- Jharkhand State Merit
Jharkhand Previous Year Merit List Download
Candidates can find Jharkhand’s Previous Years’ MBBS/ BDS Rank Lists in this section. These are provided for reference. In addition, the merit list pdf for this session shall be released in the same format.
Jharkhand NEET 2020 Rank List
Round -I Merit List 2020
|Round I Merit List||Download|
|Not Eligible Candidates List||Download|
JCECEB 2019, 2018, 2017 Merit List PDF
Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2021
The round of counselling begins soon after the release of the merit list. It is the last and final round of the admission process. Candidates who do not participate in Jharkhand MBBS Counselling shall not be eligible for admission. In addition, the seat allotment and document verification process are carried out on the day of counselling. Thus, the students must keep the required documents ready. Moreover, the seat allotment process is carried out on the basis of merit for both state and AIQ quota seats. Wherein, students’ scores in the NEET Exam will be taken into consideration for admission.