Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2019: Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2019 has been started. The Online Registration form is available now. However, the last date to apply is 20th July 2019. The whole admissions procedure will majorly include application form submission, the release of merit list, selection of college preference, counseling and seat allotment, and admission fee payment.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) will be conducting the whole Jharkhand MBBS Admission for the academic session of 2019-20. Candidates who are interested in pursuing their medical under graduation from the institutes/colleges/universities located in the state of Jharkhand will have to apply under the state quota of Jharkhand, and the applications for the Jharkhand NEET MBBS Admission 2019 will be submitted from the official website of JCECEB.
In this article, viewers can read all about the Jharkhand MBBS Admission for the academic session of 2019. This will include complete exam schedule, registration procedure, merit list details, counseling and seat allotment details, etc.
The JCECEB starts fresh online registration again. The Official Notification was released on 16th July 2019. The Starting date of the registration is 18th July 2019 and the last date to apply is 20th July 2019. The link to apply is provided below.
Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2019 Quick Facts
- Jharkhand 2019 MBBS Admission will be taken care of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB).
- MBBS and BDS admissions in Jharkhand’s governmental and privatized college will be done on the basis of NEET score secured by candidates.
- There will be around 600 seats offered for both MBBS and BDS programmes in around 6 government and private medical and dental colleges/institutes/universities.
- Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) will be conducting the admission recruitment for about 85% of total applicants. The rest 15% will be taking care by Medical Counseling Committee (MCC).
- Programmes offered include Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS).
Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2019 Schedule
The Official Dates are now available. Candidates who are willing to get admission can check the dates provided below. Given below is the complete schedule for Jharkhand NEET MBBS Admission 2019.
|Starting Date of Fresh Application Form||18th July 2019|
|Closing Date of the Online Form||20th July 2019|
|Merit List for Jharkhand MBBS 2019 Admission||22nd July 2019|
|Registration For Objection in the Merit List||by 23rd July 2019 (2:00 pm)|
|Final Merit List for Second Round Counselling||24th July 2019|
|Second Round Counselling 2019||26th July 2019 (10:00 am)|
Given are the official dates for the 2019 session of Jharkhand MBBS Admission. The exact dates and schedule for the Jharkhand MBBS 2019 Admission will be announced and updated later.
Jharkhand MBBS Admission Eligibility Criteria
Clearing the Eligibility Criteria is essential to be able to apply for the Jharkhand MBBS 2019 Admissions. Candidates who meet the relevant requirements based on the guidelines set forth by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) can consider filing the application form. Eligibility Criterions are set forth in order to screen out candidates who do not meet certain basic standard. Given below are the general Eligibility guidelines for candidates.
|S. No.||Factor||Eligibility Criteria|
Jharkhand MBBS 2019 Registration
If you satisfy the eligibility criteria, then you are eligible to register. Candidates who are interested in applying for the Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2019 under the state quota will have to fill the Jharkhand MBBS 2019 Application Form. Application Forms will be released around 3rd week of June 2019, and candidates will have only 3 to 4 days to give their respective entries.
To successfully get registered, tail the following steps.
- Go to the official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)
- Locate the link that leads to new application submission.
- Generate an ID by entering in a valid Email ID and phone number
- Fill in the application form; candidates will have to enter in personal and academic details
- Candidates, at this point, are required to upload their scanned documents
- Pay the application fee either by Bank Challan or via Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- After the final submission, candidates can take a print of the application form.
Application Fee for Jharkhand MBBS admission 2019 will be INR 1100 for the Unreserved and OBC categories and INR 550 for the SC/ST candidates. The amount is to be deposited at the Bank with a pay-in-slip or e-challan. E-challan will be generated once the candidates will submit their application form. Candidates can also pay their application fee online via Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Jharkhand MBBS Application Correction
The JCECEB does not allow any Application Form Correctio facility. Therefore, we advise the candidates to submit all the details very carefully.
Jharkhand MBBS 2019 Merit List
The Jharkhand MBBS merit list will be prepared and released by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) for admission to undergraduate MBBS programmes in the medical colleges/institutions of the state of Jharkhand. Seat allotment will be based on the ranks secured by candidates in the Merit List. Merit list of Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2019 will release on 24th July 2019.
The Rank List is prepared considering various factors such as the number of candidates that have applied for admission, NEET score, and seat intake. Merit List contains the names of the candidates who are eligible for the admission. A rank wise list of candidate will be released before every session of counseling until the seats are filled completely.
Jharkhand MBBS 2019 Counseling
Candidates who clear the NEET examination and who meet the relevant requirements will be considered for the preparation of Merit List. Candidates considered in the merit list will be able to participate in the Jharkhand MBBS Counseling process. Jharkhand MBBS 2019 counseling will take place on 26th July 2019. While applying for the Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2019, candidates will have to select their preferences of colleges for pursuing their medical under graduation. Candidates will be notified regarding the counseling time and venue via mail by the counseling conducting body. Students will have to reach on time at said venue with all the relevant documents.
You need to carry the following documents, for verification process-
- Domicile certificate
- NEET 2019 Result Copy
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- Counseling letter of Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2019
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category certificate (if applicable).
- Copy of Jharkhand MBBS 2019 Fee transaction slip and Jharkhand 2019 MBBS Application form.
The allotment of seats will be solely based on the NEET Score of the candidate and Merit List prepared by the counseling conducting body. However, there will be reserved seats for candidates from OBC, SC, and ST categories. Last year the following percentage of seats were allotted under reservation status.
|Category||Percent of Reserved Seats|
|Other Backward Class I (Non-Creamy Layer)||8%|
|Other Backward Class II (Non-Creamy Layer)||6%|
List of Jharkhand MBBS Participating Colleges 2019
|S. No.||Government/Private Colleges offering Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2019|
|1||Rajendra Institute of Medical Science, Ranchi|
|2||Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College and Hospital, Jamshedpur|
|3||Patlipura Medical College, Dhanbad|
|S. No.||Government/Private Colleges offering Jharkhand BDS Admission 2019|
|1||Vananchal Dental College and Hospital, Garhwal|
|2||Awadh Dental College and Hospital, Jamshedpur|
|3||Hazaribagh Colleges of Dental Science and Hospital, Hazaribagh|