Haryana MBBS Application Form 2019 will be released in June 2019 soon after the declaration of NEET 2019 Results. The Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) is responsible for conducting the Haryana MBBS and BDS Admission 2019. The Mode of filling the application form is online. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria are eligible for filling the application form. To fill in the Haryana MBBS BDS Admission Form 2019, it is necessary to qualify NEET 2019 UG. In this article, we have provided complete details for Haryana MBBS 2019 Online Form. Thus, Read the article further to know more about Haryana MBBS Application Form 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Haryana MBBS Application Form 2019 Date
The Official Dates of Haryana MBBS Application Form has not been declared yet. However, you can check the tentative dates mentioned down below-
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|The Release of Online Application Form||June 2019|
|Last Date of the Online Application Form||June 2019|
|Publication of the State Merit List||June 2019|
|Counseling and Choice Filling (Round I)||June 2019|
|The Release of Seat Allotment Result||June 2019|
|Verification of the Documents||July 2019|
|Round II (for all the candidates including NRIs)|
|State Merit List||August 2019|
|Counseling and Choice Filling||August 2019|
|The result of the Seat Allotment||August 2019|
|Document Verification||August 2019|
|Last Date to Deposit Fees||August 2019|
|Last Date to Join the Allotted Institute||August 2019|
|Online Registration||August 2019|
|Display of the Merit List||August 2019|
|Mop-Up Round of Counseling||August 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Fees||August 2019|
|Last Date of Joining the Allotted College||August 2019|
|Forwarding the list of the students to the Medical and Dental colleges||September 2019|
Candidates must note that these dates are tentative and the official dates will be released soon. Thus, the dates will be announced soon after the declaration of NEET 2019 UG.
Haryana MBBS Application Form 2019
Haryana MBBS Application Form 2019 will be released in June 2019. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria are eligible for filling the Online Form of Haryana MBBS 2019. The Application Form will contain basic details about the candidate, exam course and other details. Candidates have to undergo the Registration Process first. After the successful registration process, the candidate will receive a Unique Registration ID and Password. Using the ID and Password, you can fill the rest of the details. Candidates are advised to provide correct details as the details are checked in the counseling round as well. You have to fill the application form before the due date.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana MBBS 2019 Form
In order to fill in the application form, it is very necessary to fulfill the eligibility criteria. The Eligibility is a very important factor in Haryana MBBS 2019 Admission. Haryana State has its own separate eligibility conditions for applying Haryana MBBS BDS 2019 Application Form. The Eligibility Criteria is as follows-
- The Candidate should be the resident of Haryana.
- Applicant must have completed 17 years of age as o 31st December 2019.
- Candidates more than 25 years of age can also apply.
- The Applicants must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology, and English.
- The minimum aggregate score for Unreserved Category is 50%, Unreserved (PWD) Category is 45%, and Reserved Category (40%).
- It is mandatory to qualify the NEET UG 2019 with minimum required marks.
Minimum Qualifying Marks of NEET 2019 UG
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile|
|General -PH||45 Percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC -(PH)||40 Percentile|
How to fill Haryana MBBS Online Form 2019?
The step by step procedure to fill Haryana MBBS BDS Application Form 2019 is as follows-
Step-I Registration Procedure
The Registration is the first process, for filling the application form. Candidates have to visit the official website and click on the link and provide the details mentioned below-
- NEET Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- NEET 2019 Score Details
- NEET 2019 Percentile
- All India Rank
- All India Category Rank
After that, you will be redirected to a new page and to have to mention the following details.
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Date Of Birth mentioned in the School Certificate
- Mobile Number
- The answer to the Question- “Are you a resident/bonafide resident of Haryana”?
Password and Security Questions
- Confirm Password
- Select Security Question
- Enter Answer
- Re-Enter Answer
Click on “Save and Proceed” to complete the registration step.
Step-II Issuance of User ID and Password
Once the registration process is done, the candidate will receive a unique registration id and password. The Registration ID and Password will be sent to your registered mobile number and e-mail id. These credentials will be used for future logins. Thus keep the Registration Number and ID safe until the completion of the admission procedure.
Step-III Login and Filling the Application Form
After getting the login credentials, you need to log in. Once you are logged in, the application form will be displayed on the screen. Click on “Click Here to Fill the Application Form”
You need to fill in the following details-
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
Click on “Save and Proceed” and move to the next page.
Address and Contact Details
- Pin Code
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
Save and proceed after entering all the details.
- Reservation Category
- Candidate with defined benchmark disability
- Are you ward/widows of ex-servicemen personnel?
- Are you a child of Freedom Fighter from Haryana?
- Also, the applicants have to provide the types of category seats under which they wish t get admission to
Click on “Save and Next” and proceed to the next step.
- Class 10th Details -Name of the school, Roll Number, State, Board, Grading, or not, Maximum Marks, Scores obtained, percentage, and year of passing.
- Class 12th Details – Choose the subjects, name of the school, and Roll Number, State, Board, Total Marks, and Scores obtained, percentage and year of passing.
After filling all the details click on the save and next and proceed further.
Step-IV Uploading Of Photograph in Haryana MBBS Application Form 2019
After filling all the details, now upload the photograph and signature. The photograph and signature should be scanned and must be uploaded as per the specifications mentioned in the application form instructions. You also have to upload all the relevant documents scanned copy as mentioned. It is advised to verify all the documents before downloading.
Documents Required for Uploading
|Document||The File Format||Size of the File||File Dimension|
|Passport Size Photograph||JPG/JPEG||Between 4 Kb to 50 Kb||3.5 cm X 4.5 Cm|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||Between 4 Kb to 50 kB||3.5 cm X 15 Cm|
|Matriculation/High School Certificate||JPG/JPEG/PNG/BMP||Maximum 150 Kb||–|
|10+2 Intermediate/Detailed mark sheet||JPG/JPEG/PNG/BMP||Maximum 150 Kb||–|
|NEET 2019 Score Card||JPG/JPEG/PNG/BMP||Maximum 150 Kb||–|
|Resident Certificate||JPG/JPEG/PNG/BMP||Maximum 150 Kb||–|
|Character Certificate||JPG/JPEG/PNG/BMP||Maximum 150 Kb||–|
Step-V Review and Submission
After the completion of all the details, preview the application form and check all the details. If all the information is correct then click on the confirm button and proceed to pay the application form. If there is any mistake in the application form, then go back and make the changes in the registration. It is advised to take at least two to three printout copies of the application form. A copy of the application form will be asked in the counseling round.
Click on the confirm and pay the application fees and take the printout of the application form. Keep the printout safe until the completion of the admission procedure. The application fees for Unreserved Category is Rs 4000/- and the application fees for Reserved Category is Rs 1000/-. Candidates can make the payment of the application fees either by offline or online. Online Mode of Fee Payment is (Internet Banking/Credit/Debit Card) and Offline Mode of Payment (ICICI Bank Challan).
Haryana MBBS Application Form 2019 Correction Window
An application form correction window will be available on the website. Candidates can be able to correct the application form details before the payment of the application fees.
- All you have to do is click on the correction form window link.
- Choose any one of the following option- “Editing for Not Paid Application” or “Editing for Paid Application”.
- Students can make necessary changes in the application form.
- Candidates are required to click on the submit button and then proceed to pay the application fees.
- In case of the paid applications, candidates have to click on the submit after correction and also edit it after “clicking on the fill in the application form”.
- If the candidates are satisfied, then they can view the edited form by clicking on the approved application form and click on the submit button to complete the application process of Haryana MBBS BDS Admission 2019.
Haryana MBBS BDS Application Form 2019 will start from June 2019. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria can fill in the application form. It is advised that the candidates must submit the application form before the last date of the application form. The candidates must have a Good Internet Connectivity as well.