Goa MBBS Merit List 2020: Note that the List of students eligible for admission has been released, check it out through the link provided below. The Directorate of Technical Education, Goa is responsible to release the merit list. The Merit List contains the name of those candidates who have been selected for the further selection stage. It is mandatory to fill in the application form to have your name on the Merit List. It is also mandatory to qualify NEET UG in order to be eligible in the Goa Admission Procedure. In Goa MBBS Admission 2020, 85% of the seats are reserved under State Quota Seats, and 15% of the seats are reserved under All India Quota Seats. In this article, we have provided details regarding Goa MBBS Merit List 2020. Check the Merit List Downloading procedure, Important Dates, Cut off, etc. Read the article further, to know more about the Merit List.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The Eligible List has been published by the authorities. These students are further eligible for counselling round. The seats will be allotted on the basis of merit. – Check GOA MBBS Eligible List
- Goa MBBS Application Form was released by the authorities in PDF format. The last date to submit the application form was 24th October 2020.
Goa MBBS Merit List 2020
The Conducting Body has not released any official dates for publishing the Merit List. However, we advise the candidates to check the official website, for the latest updates and notifications. The tentative schedule is further provided below. In addition, the dates will be updated here after the release of official notification.
|The Release of the Goa MBBS/BDS Admission||29 February 2020|
|The Release of Online Application Form(Released)||17th to 24th October 2020|
|Merit List||04th November 2020|
|First Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Second Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Third Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
Goa MBBS Cut Off Marks 2020
The cutoff is the minimum qualifying marks that are set by the conducting board in order to select the candidates for the admission process. The candidate who scores more than the cut-off mark will be eligible for Goa MBBS/BDS Admission Process.
|Category||Minimum Required Percentile||Minimum Required Marks|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile||119 Marks|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PWD of SC/ST/PWD||40th Percentile||96 Marks|
|UR PWD||45th Percentile||107 Marks|
Goa MBBS and BDS Rank List pdf
The DMET Goa will release its State Merit List pdf in the first week of July 2020. The Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the NEET 2020 Scores. However, the merit list pdf will be available in pdf format, so that candidates can be able to download the Merit List pdf. However, the Merit List of Goa MBBS and BDS will be available in the following forms-
- Eligibility Merit List
- Provisional Merit List
- Final Merit List
The Goa MBBS Provisional Merit List contains the names of the candidates who have successfully submitted all their details such as their XII Marks, NEET Rank, Scores etc. Based on the submission of the details, candidates will be selected for the further selection round. Candidates who had not submitted their details were given a deadline date to submit their details and documents. The candidates who have submitted their details and documents before the deadline date was listed in the Provisional Merit List. The Final Merit List of Goa contains the names of those candidates whose names have been selected for the admissions in College/Institutes.
How to Check the MBBS Merit List 2020?
The Goa MBBS Admission List 2020 will be available online. Candidates are advised to check the website frequently to get details regarding the Goa MBBS Merit List procedure. Candidates sometimes face difficulty in downloading the list. Hence, the step by step procedure to check the merit list is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of Directorate of Medical Education, Goa- www.dte.goa.gov.in
- Click on “Goa MBBS Merit List” Link
- The Merit List will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates can check their names on the merit list with the help of their Application Number/ NEET Roll Number.
- Download and take the printout of Goa MBBS Rank List pdf.
- Keep it safe for future reference.
Details Printed on Goa MBBS Merit List 2020
The list of the details that are available on the Rank List of Goa MBBS/BDS is as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Merit Number
- Form Registration Number
- Class XII Scores/Marks in Physics/Chemistry/Biology
- NEET 2020 Registration Number
- NEET 2020 Scores
- All India Rank
- State of Eligibility
Goa MBBS Merit List 2020 – Tie-breaking Criteria
If two or more candidate obtain the same number of marks in NEET 2020, then there are three ways to break the tie-
- The First Method is if two or a number of candidates score the same number of marks then the candidate with more marks in Biology will get a higher mark.
- If still, the similarity exists, then the candidate with more marks in Chemistry will receive a higher rank.
- If the above two Tiebreakers fail – then the candidate with higher age will get a better rank.
Highlights of Goa MBBS Merit List pdf
- The DMET Goa NEET MBBS Merit List 2020 will be available online on the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education.
- Candidates, whose name is on the Merit List are eligible for further admission process.
- The Merit List will consist of the name of the candidate, category gender, Date of birth, Class XII Scores, NEET Scores, Rank, and State Rank.
- The Merit List will consist of the names of the candidate in decreasing order.
Goa MBBS/BDS 2019, 2018 Merit List – Download
|Types of DET Goa Merit List||2019||2018|
|Eligible List||Download||Click to Download|
|Provisional Merit List||Click To Download||Download Here|
|BVSc Provisional Merit List||Download Here||–|
|Goa MBBS Final Merit List||Click to Download||Download Here|
|Goa BVSc Final Merit List||Download Here||–|
Goa MBBS Counselling Round 2020
In the Goa MBBS 2020 Counselling Round, document verification and admission procedure takes place. Candidates must be physically present in the counselling round. It is mandatory to carry course fees at the time of counselling. The Counseling Procedure will be held at DTE Porvorim, Goa on the prescribed date. Moreover, the seat allotment and document verification process will be carried out in this admission round. Candidates will thus have to carry a set of documents along. The list of documents you need carry photocopies and originals of are as follows:
- Marksheet and Passing Certificate of Class 10th and 12th
- NEET UG Result Card
- Residence/Domicile Certificate
- Category/Caste Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate from Goa University
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate
- Acknowledgment Card (with the photograph)
- NEET UG Admit Card
After the completion of the Document Verification Process, candidates have to pay the course fees at HDFC Bank of DTE, Goa. The Admission of the candidate will be confirmed after the payment of the course fees.