AMU MBBS Merit List 2020: Note that the Round-2 Allotment List has been released, check out the allotment result below. The rank list pdf is prepared on the basis of the NEET 2020 Scores. The AMU stands for the Aligarh Muslim University. The Medical Counselling Committee is the main conducting body for the AMU MBBS Admission 2020. Further, the merit list is published online on its official website. This list indicates the names of students who will be eligible for counselling. In addition, students are called for counselling as per the merit list only. For complete details regarding the AMU MBBS Merit List 2020, Dates, Tie- Breaking Criteria, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- AMU MBBS 2020 Round-2 Registration is over. In addition, the Round-2 Allotment Result has been announced. Candidates can download the allotment letter as well. Check out the allotment list below. – Download Allotment Letter
- The AMU MBBS First merit list has been published in pdf format. In addition, the link to download the rank list pdf is provided in the table below.
AMU MBBS/BDS 2020 Merit List/ Allotment
Click Here (Provisional)
Click Here (Final)
Mop-up round MBBS
To be available soon
- AMU MBBS 2020 Round-1 Registration has started from 28th October 2020 on the MCC Official Website.
AMU MBBS Merit List 2020
Aligarh Muslim University has announced any official dates. The NEET Exam was conducted on 13th September 2020. Therefore, AMU MBBS Dates has announced the complete schedule of the admission procedure. Further, all the important events and dates are mentioned in the table provided below.
|Online Registration||28th October 2020|
|Choice Filling||04th November 2020 from 04:00 PM to 23:59 PM|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form||04th November 2020|
|Final Seat Allotment List and Letter||07th November 2020|
|Reporting to the Allotted Colleges||07th to 12th November 2020|
|Online Registration and Choice Filling- Round II||20th November 2020|
|Choice Filling and Locking – Round II||20th November 2020|
|Result of Second Round Allotment||25th November 2020|
|Reporting to the Allotted College||26th November to 02nd December 2020|
|Mop-Up Round Registration||10th December to 14th December 2020|
|Choice Filling and Locking||11th December to 14th December 2020|
|Result of Mop-Up Round Counselling||17th December 2020|
|Reporting to the Allotted Colleges||18th to 24th December 2020|
AMU MBBS/BDS Cut Off 2020
Based on the cut-off marks of Aligarh Muslim University, candidates will be listed on AMU NEET Merit List 2020. The Cut off marks are the minimum number of marks, that the candidate has to score to be eligible for the further process of admission. Moreover, the cutoff depends upon certain factors that include difficulty level of exam, seat availability, and the no. of students who appeared for the exam.
Minimum Required Percentile of AMU MBBS/BDS 2020
|Category||Minimum Required Percentile||Minimum Required Marks|
|PWD Candidates in Unreserved Category||45%||96 marks|
|Reserved (SC/ST) and Persons with disability||40%||107 marks|
How to Check AMU MBBS Merit List 2020
The Merit List will be available online on the official website. The step by step procedure to check the Merit List of Aligarh Muslim University is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of AMU University – www.amucontrollerexams.com
- Click on “AMU BDS Merit List 2020” Link
- The Merit List will be displayed on the screen
- Search your name.
- Download and take the printout of the Merit List 2020
The Merit List will be released for each counselling round. Seats will be allotted to the candidates based on their ranks in the AMU MBBS Merit List Result.
Details Printed on AMU Merit list 2020
The list of details available on the Merit List is as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- NEET Rank
- NEET Score
- State Rank
- Father’s Name
- Category etc.
AMU MBBS/BDS Counselling 2020
AMU MBBS Counselling 2020 will be conducted in two rounds followed with a Mop-Up Rounds. Candidates who have qualified the NEET Qualifying Marks will be eligible for appearing in the Counseling Round. The result of the Counseling Round of AMU MBBS/BDS will be released in the form of the Seat Allotment List. If your name is listed/selected then you are offered to get admission to the college that is participating in the admission process. If some of the seats are vacant, and candidates are kept waiting in the counselling round, then a Mop-Up Round is conducted. The complete procedure is held online only. Thus, the date, time, and venue details will be published on the official website of counselling committee.
How to Check AMU NEET-UG Seat Allotment Result 2020?
The step by step procedure to check your AMU MBBS Seat Allotment Result 2020 is as follows-
- Visit the official website of MCC- www.mcc.nic.in
- Click on Result Link
- Enter the Round Number- (Counseling Round I/Round II/ Mop-Up Round)
- Enter Roll Number and Security pin
- Click on the submit.
- Download and take the printout of the Seat Allotment Result.
Once you have been allotted a seat in the college under AMU NEET 2020, you will have to report the college with the Documents for admission. The University Authority will verify your documents. Hence, after the verification of the documents, the admission process is successful.
AMU MBBS Document Verification 2020
The Medical Counselling Committee is the conducting body of AMU MBBS/BDS Admissions 2020. The Documents are submitted in the University and will be returned when the student resigns or transfers the college/university. Following are the list of the documents that are required at the time of AMU MBBS/BDS Document Verification 2020-
- Class 10th Mark Sheet or its Equivalent Examination
- Class 12th Mark Sheet or its Equivalent Examination
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- Printout Copy of AMU MBBS 2020 Application Form
- Transfer/ Migration Certificate from the Institution last attended/school or leaving certificate
- NEET 2020 Admit card
- NEET 2020 Rank Letter
- Eight Colored Copies of Passport Size Photograph (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm). The photograph should be similar to the one you have uploaded at the time of filling the application form.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended/ Gazetted Officer.
Aligarh Muslim University releases the AMU MBBS/BDS Merit List soon after the completion of the NEET 2020 Result. The MCC organizes the AMU NEET Admission every year. The Merit List will be available for each round of counseling.