The AP MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 will start from June/July 2020. Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada is the main conducting body for the AP MBBS Admission. However, the selection of the candidates will be on the basis of NEET 2020 Scores. The State MBBS offers around 4958 Seats under MBBS and BDS. However, the list of the NEET Candidates of AP State is released on its official website. The AP NEET MBBS/BDS Admission includes the Application Form Registration followed by the release of the merit list and counselling. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details about the AP NEET 2020 Admission, Dates, Eligibility etc. So, if you are applying under the Andhra Pradesh NEET Admission, then check the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AP MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 – Overview
- Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences will be counselling conducting authority for the 2020 medical and dental admissions.
- MBBS and BDS admissions in AP’s governmental and privatized colleges/institutes will be done on the basis of NEET 2020.
- There will be around 44 governmental and privatized medical and dental college/institutes which will be participating in this AP MBBS/BDS Admission drive.
- Total seats that will be offered for both medical and dental programs in these 44 college/institutes will be around 3480.
- Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences will be conducting the admission for about 85% of total seats. The rest of the seats, i.e. 15%, will be taken care of Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
- Programmes offered will include Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Sciences (BDS).
- The state quota admissions of Andhra Pradesh will be divided into Convenor Quota Seats and Management Quota Seats.
AP MBBS 2020 Admission Dates
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences will be releasing the official notification around 2nd week of June 2020, and the registration process will begin from around 3rd week of June. The last date for application form submission will be 4 -5 days from the release of AP MBBS Application Form. The complete AP MBBS 2020 Admission Schedule is as follows.
|1||AP MBBS Admission Notification||3rd or 4th Week of June 2020|
|2||Application Form Release||3rd or 4th Week of June 2020|
|3||Last Date for Application Submission||1st week of July 2020|
|4||AP MBBS Merit List Release||3rd week of July 2020|
|5||Document Verification||August 2020|
|6||AP MBBS Counselling||2nd week of August 2020|
|7||Seat Allotment Results||3rd week of August 2020|
|8||Admission Confirmation||4th week of August 2020|
These dates are tentative. The exact dates will be announced and updated eventually. Therefore, we advise the candidates to check the official website for the latest updates and notifications.
AP MBBS Admission 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
The Andhra Pradesh NEET Admission depends only on the eligibility criteria. Means, the eligibility criteria plays a vital role in the AP NEET MBBS and BDS Admission Process. Hence, the following are the eligibility conditions for the Dr. NTR University Admission in MBBS and BDS Courses.
AP MBBS Application Form 2020
The Andhra Pradesh NEET Registration Form will be available soon after the completion of the NEET Exam. The Mode of filling and submitting the form is online. That means the candidate have to visit the official website to apply. The AP MBBS BDS Application Form 2020 will be available separately for the Convenor and the Management Quota. Since the application form will be available for a limited period of time, therefore we advise the candidates to fill in the Registration Form before the due date.
How to Fill the AP NEET Application Form
The Step by Step Procedure to fill in the Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS Application Form is as follows-
- Firstly, visit the official website of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences.
- The Mode of the Registration Form is Online.
- The First Stage is the Registration Process, where the candidate has to fill in the basic details.
- After registering, a login id will be generated and candidates are required to log in using this login id and password
- After logging in, fill in the personal and academic credentials
- Confirm the information entered, and check the declaration statement.
- After the application form filling, candidates will have to make the application fee payment.
- The application fee can be paid via Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, or Debit Card + ATM Pin.
The Application Form Fee will be INR 3000 for unreserved candidates and INR 2000 for reserved categories.
AP MBBS/BDS 2020 Merit List
The AP MBBS/BDS conducting body will prepare and release the AP NEET Merit List for admission to undergraduate MBBS/BDS program in the medical Institution of the state of Andhra Pradesh. Seat allotment will be based on the ranks secured by candidates in the Merit List. Merit list of AP MBBS Admission 2020 is expected to be published in the 4th week of June/July 2020. The Dr. NTRUHS NEET Merit List is prepared considering various factors such as the number of candidates applied for admission, NEET score, and seat intake. However, the Merit List contains the names of the candidates who are eligible for the admission. A rank wise list of candidate will be available before every session of counseling.
AP MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 – Counselling
The AP NEET 2020 Counselling will take place soon after the release of the AP MBBS/BDS Merit List. Hence, candidates whose name is on the Merit List will be eligible for the Counselling Process. However, the Counselling will take place rank-wise. The expected date of conducting the Andhra Pradesh MBBS and BDS Admission is July/August 2020. The Counselling for the Convenor and Management Quota will be conducted separately. The AP MBBS Counselling 2020 for Convenor Quota will take place online, whereas, the counselling for the Managemen Quota will take place Offline.
Hence, overall, there will be a total of three rounds – First, Second followed a Mop-Up Counselling. An additional Mop-Up Round will also take place if the seats remain vacant. However, the result of the AP NEET Counselling Seat Allotment will be available online on the official website of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences.
Required Documents for AP MBBS/BDS Admission 2020
You need to carry the following documents at the time of Document Verification-
- Domicile certificate
- NEET 2020 Result Printout
- NEET Admit Card 2020
- Counselling Allotment Letter
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category (if applicable).
- Copy of fee transaction slip and application form
The allotment of seats will be solely based on the NEET Score of the candidate and Merit List prepared by the counseling conducting body. Reserved Seats are available for the candidates from OBC, SC, and ST categories.
AP NEET MBBS/BDS Seat Matrix
|Category (Vertical)||Percent of Reserved Seats|
|Other Backward Caste||29%|
|Category (Horizontal)||Percent of Reserved Seats|
Thus, if you have any queries regarding the AP MBBS/BDS Admission 2020, then comment on the section below.