NEET State Rank 2021: The NEET-UG state merit list is released by the respective state counselling committees. It is published on the NTA NEET Official Website. Moreover, the merit list students are eligible for admission to 85% of state quota seats. In this merit list, the student’s state rank is provided as per their performance in NEET 2021 Exam. The NEET State Rank 2021 further indicates the names of students eligible for state counselling. Candidates’ are called for counselling as per the rank list only. For more details about the state rank list, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NEET State Rank 2021
Candidates who make it to the merit list are eligible for admission to various BDS, MDS, and AYUSH courses. Further, note that the cutoff marks of each NEET State Merit List are different. In addition, it is also important for the students to satisfy the eligibility criteria, which includes domicile, and qualification. The students who do not fulfil the eligibility conditions are not eligible for admission. If any of the students are found to be ineligible at later stages of admission, then his/ her candidature get cancelled immediately.
How is NEET State Rank List Prepared?
The respective state counselling committees release application forms either offline or online mode. Candidates who want to participate in state counselling have to fill the application form. Further, the authorities release the NTA NEET State Merit List indicating the names of students eligible for counselling. The students are ranked in order of merit in this list in accordance with their performance in the NEET offline exam.
In addition, the provisional merit list is released by the state medical councils. The students whose names are mentioned in this list have to report to the verification centres for document verification. Furthermore, after the completion of document verification, the authorities release a final merit list. The round of counselling is conducted as per the final merit list.
NEET State-Wise Rank List
|NEET State-Wise Rank Lists||Status of the List|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Assam NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Bihar NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Chhatisgarh NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Goa NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Himachal Pradesh NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Haryana NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Jammu and Kashmir NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Karnataka NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Kerala NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Maharashtra NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Madhya Pradesh NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Manipur NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Odisha NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Punjab NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Rajasthan NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Tripura NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Tamil Nadu NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Jharkhand NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Uttarakhand NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|West Bengal NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Gujarat NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Chandigarh NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|AFMC NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|DU NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|IPU (Delhi) NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|BHU NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|AMU NEET Rank List||Check Here|
NEET Qualifying Percentile 2021
The NEET Qualifying Marks are the minimum marks, which each candidate needs to score for being eligible to get admission. In addition, the state councils announce the cutoff marks on their respective websites. Moreover, the cutoff depends upon the no. of students who appeared for the exam, seat availability, and difficulty level. The no. of seats for a particular course in a state can be different. That is why the cutoff marks of each state are different. The qualifying percentile varies every year on the basis of the mentioned factors. Further, the cutoff marks of previous years’ are given below for allowing students to have an idea about the cutoff.
NTA NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Qualifying Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119 Marks|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107 Marks|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96 Marks|
|SC-PH||40th Percentile||96 Marks|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96 Marks|
|ST PH||40th Percentile||96 Marks|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96 Marks|
|OBC-PH||40th Percentile||96 Marks|
NEET 2018 Qualifying Marks
Cutoff scores (2018)
General – PH
SC/ST/OBC – PH
NEET Counselling 2021
The NEET 2021 Counselling is conducted by the Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS). However, state counselling is conducted by the respective state medical councils. In addition, only the merit list students are eligible to take part in counselling. The students who further do not participate in it lose out their seats to other deserving candidates. Further, the date, time, and venue details of counselling are published on the official website.
Highlights of NEET State Rank List 2021
- The registration for NEET State Counselling begins soon after the result declaration. It usually takes place in the month of June.
- Further, the state counselling committees release the list of students who have passed class 12th from that particular state first. This list is prepared as per the data given by the Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS).
- The state medical councils then release application forms for admission. Candidates have to fill and submit the form before the due date. Only the students who submit the form on time are considered for the merit list. Further, on the basis of these, the authorities release a provisional merit list.
- Moreover, the students whose names are included in the provisional merit list have to report at the verification centres. Candidates have to carry originals and photocopies of the documents along.
- After the document verification, the authorities release a final merit list. The students whose names are mentioned in this list can further take part in state counselling and admission.
- Then the merit list is released for admission to government and private medical state colleges. Some of the state medical councils release separate merit lists for both.
- Furthermore, a merit list is released before each round of counselling. This process continues until all the seats are allotted.