UGC NET Application Form 2021: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has scheduled the UGC-NET exam in May 2021. The submission of the Application Form for the May Session has been extended to 09th March 2021. Furthermore, the candidates, who are looking forward to applying for UGC NET must be sure to be updated with all the dates of the release of the form. However, one can fill the online form from the official website of the examination conducting authority, i.e., National Testing Agency. Further, in order to fill the UGC NET Application Form 2021, the candidates will have to open the official website of the examination authority and then click on the link of the UGC NET application form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
After the candidate provides each and every detail in the form, he/ she will be asked to upload necessary documents. Thus, the candidate has to make sure that the documents he/ she is uploading are of the specifications as per decided by the authority. Furthermore, following the upload of the documents, one will be asked to pay a certain amount of fee. Additionally, the procedure of fee payment will be mandatory. However, the fee can be paid online as well as offline mode. Further details about UGC NET 2021 Application Form are mentioned in the article below.
- UGC-NET exam was scheduled to be conducted between May 3 and 17. The full schedule will be released subsequently.
UGC NET 2021 Application Details
Post that, the candidates will be asked to enter the required details in the application form. However, the candidates shall make sure that they are filling in the correct details in the form. Furthermore, any incorrect detail can prohibit one from proceeding onto the next step of applying for the exam. Additionally, the candidate will have to provide the eligibility details, personal details, etc in the application form.
Application Fee of NTA NET 2021
The step of the payment of the application fee will be mandatory. However, the candidate can pay the fee through online as well as offline mode. Furthermore, the UGC NET Application Fee 2021 can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking or E-Challan at the nearest bank (Syndicate Bank/ ICICI Bank/ Canara Bank). Further, the fee criteria are:
UGC NET Form Dates 2021
The aspirants of UGC NET must make sure that they are keeping up with all the crucial dates. Furthermore, National Testing Agency released all its official dates on the 21st of August 2019. However, all the crucial dates are:
|Release of Official Notification||2nd February 2021|
|Application Form Release date||2nd February 2021|
|Last date to Submit Application Form||9th March 2021|
|Last date to Submit Application Form with the fee||9th March 2021|
|Release of Official Notification||To be notified|
|Application Form Release date||To be notified|
|Last date to Submit Application Form||To be notified|
|Form Correction Facility||To be notified|
|Admit Card||to be notified|
UGC NET 2021 Apply Online Steps
The procedure to fill the NTA UGC NET Application Form 2021 is:
- Click on the link of the application form mentioned in this article or open the website of the authority.
- Further, if you are a newbie to the website, then click on new Registration.
- Read the instructions and hit Click Here to Proceed.
- Fill your personal details. The details, that are to be filled in the personal ones are:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the mother of the candidate
- Father’s Name of the candidate
- Identity Type
- Identification Number
- The DOB of the applicant
- Candidate’s Gender
Enter your contact details. The contact details will comprise of:
- Address of the candidate
- City/ Town/ Village of the candidate
- State/ UT
- E-mail Address
- Mobile Number
- The optional contact number of the candidate
- Pin Code
Choose your password with the help of a security question. Confirm password and then enter the security pin.
- Click on Submit.
- Then a window will open asking to review all the details. However, the candidate must take a careful look at the details and confirm the same as they can not be changed afterwards.
- Post confirming, click on I Agree and Final Submit respectively.
- Furthermore, after clicking, you will receive an e-mail and a confirmation message.
- Post that the screen will reflect the application number.
Complete the registration form. However, the following details will be needed in further form:
- Exam Center
- Educational Qualification
- Research Details (if any)
- Security PIN
- Then you will come across a window which will be asked to review all the details entered by you. However, one is advised to look carefully at the same as once the details entered cannot be changed afterwards.
Once you confirm all the details entered, click on the I Agree and Final Submit.
- Upload the mandatory documents. However, while doing the same, the candidate must make sure that the specifications of the documents are as per prescribed by the authority. Furthermore, the specifications of the documents are:
|Photograph||10 kb to 200 kb||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm|
|Signature||4 kb to 30 kb||3.5 cm X 1.5 cm|
- Pay the mandatory fee.
- Submit the Application Form.
Application Form Correction of NTA NET 2021
- In case if one fills any incorrect detail in the UGC NET application form, then he/ she will be able to correct the same.
- The application correction window will be available within a specific period of time. So one is advised to edit his/ her application form within that period only.
- The candidate will be able to edit his/ her application form in an online mode only.