BHU MBBS Admissions 2019 starts from June 2019. The Medical Counselling Committee conducts BHU MBBS Admissions. To appear in the admission process, candidates have to qualify NEET 2019 Exam with required minimum percentile. In this article, we have explained all the details about BHU MBBS 2019 Admission which include important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, fees, counseling procedure etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
About the Banaras Hindu University
Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University is one of the premier Medical College of India. The College selects the candidates based on the CBSE NEET Scores and Ranks. Candidates who have qualified NEET Exam 2019 have to fill an Online Application Form along with a Registration Fee.
Highlights of BHU MBBS Admissions 2019
|Name of the Admissions||BHU MBBS Admissions 2019|
|Name of the Exam||NEET UG Exam 2019|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Counselling Conducting Authority||Medical Counselling Committee|
BHU MBBS Admissions 2019
Candidates who have qualified NEET UG 2019 with a minimum required marks will be eligible for participating in BHU MBBS Admissions 2019. The Medical Counselling Committee conducts the Admission Process. The Applicants will be selected based on the following stages-
- Online Registration Process/Application Form
- The release of the Merit List/Seat Allotment
- Reporting to the Allotted College
- Document Verification Round
The Selection of the candidates will be based on their Merit Rank and Scores in NEET 2019 UG Exam.
Important Dates of BHU MBBS Admissions 2019
The Official Dates of BHU MBBS Admissions has not been announced yet. The Official dates of BHU MBBS Admissions 2019 are as follows-
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|Online Registration and Choice Filling||June 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form||June 2019|
|Payment of Registration Form||June 2019|
|Choice Filling||June 2019|
|Choice Locking- Round I||June 2019|
|The result of First Round Counseling||June 2019|
|Final Seat Allotment List and Letter||June 2019|
|Reporting to the Allotted Colleges||June 2019|
|Last Date of reporting to allotted college||July 2019|
|Online Registration and Choice Filling- Round II||July 2019|
|Payment of Registration – Round II||July 2019|
|Choice Locking – Round II||July 2019|
|The result of Round II Counselling||August 2019|
|Reporting to the allotted college||August 2019|
|Last Date of Reporting College for Admission||August 2019|
|Transfer of Vacant Seats AIQ Seats to the University||August 2019|
|Display of Seat-Matrix for Mop-Up Round||August 2019|
|Payment for Registration- Mop Up Round||August 2019|
|Choice Locking- Mop Round||August 2019|
|Processing of Seat Allotment- Mop Up Round||August 2019|
|The result of Mop-Up Round Counseling||August 2019|
|Reporting to the Allotted Colleges||August 2019|
Eligibility Criteria of BHU MBBS Application Form 2019
Following are the eligibility criteria for BHU MBBS Admissions 2019-
- Candidates Nationality must be Indian.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years of age for admissions as on 31st December 2019
- There is no domicile required for filling the BHU MBBS Admission Form 2019.
- Candidates must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English
- Candidate must obtain 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in aggregate
- Candidates should be medically fit for BHU MBBS Admissions 2019
- Candidates must score the minimum qualifying marks in NEET 2019 UG Exam.
Minimum Required Percentile of BHU MBBS Admission 2019
|Categories||Minimum Required Percentile||Minimum Required Marks|
|General (UR)||50%||119 Marks|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)||40%||96 Marks|
|UR PWD||45%||107 Marks|
BHU MBBS Application Form 2019
This is the First stage of the selection process. The Application Form is released online on the official website of MCC- www.mic.nic.in. The Medical Counselling Committee is the conducting body of BHU MBBS Admission Form. The Application Form of BHU MBBS 2019 is released through a common link for all the Deemed and Central Universities. The Registration Process is held online. Candidates who have qualified NEET 2019 UG are eligible for filling the Application Form.
How To Fill BHU MBBS Application Form 2019?
Before filling the application form, it is necessary to go through the Eligibility Conditions. The Application Form is released in June 2019. The Application Form will be made available online on the official website of MCC.
The Step by Step procedure of BHU MBBS Admission 2019 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of MCC- www.mic.nic.in
- Click on “BHU MBBS Online Application Form 2019” Link
- Register Yourself by providing personal details such as- Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Mobile Number, E-mail ID etc.
- Click on the submit button
- A Unique registration ID and Password will be generated.
- Using the Login Credentials- log in and fill in the academic and education qualification details.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature as per the specifications.
- Recheck all the details and click on Next button
- Make the Payment of the Application Form
- Download and Take the Printout of the Application Form
BHU MBBS Counselling 2019
The Counselling Process of BHU MBBS 2019 will be held online only. Candidates who are shortlisted in the Merit List are called for Counselling Round. The Counselling Round will be held in June/July 2019. The BHU MBBS Counseling Round will be conducted in two rounds followed by a Mop-Up Round. If the Seats remain vacant then a counseling will be held by the authorities of Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi. Candidates must note that the counseling will be conducted along with all the participating Deemed and Central Universities. Candidates are required to choose the Institute of Medical Sciences/ Institute of Medical Sciences Dental for BHU MBBS Admissions in 2019.
How to Register for BHU MBBS Counselling 2019?
There will be a total of three counseling rounds including the Mop-Up Round. Candidates who have qualified NEET 2019, can register for counseling. The step by step process to register for BHU MBBS 2019 Counselling is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of MCC- Medical Counselling Committee
- Click on the BHU MBBS Counselling List 2019
- Register by providing details
- Select Choice Preferences of the college and
- Lock the choices.
Choices once locked cannot be modified later. The options will be displayed on the left side of the screen.
BHU MBBS Merit List 2019
Based on the Information provided by the candidates (choice of college/NEET Scores) the BHU will release a Merit List. The BHU MBBS Merit List 2019 will be declared online on June 2019. The Merit List will be available for Round Mop-Up Round as well. A separate link will be activated on the website of MCC. The BHU MBBS 2019 Merit List is the seat allotment list which offers colleges/universities to the candidates for admission.
The Merit List will list out the names of the candidates in decreasing order. This means that the candidate with the highest number of NEET 2019 Score will be ranked first. Candidates will not be informed individually regarding the release of Merit List. The BHU MBBS Merit List 2019 consists of AIT, Allotted Institute, Course, Allotted Quota, and Candidates Category.
BHU MBBS Seat Allotment Result 2019
Candidates can check their BHU MBBS Seat Allotment Result online. To check the seat allotment result, candidates have to enter their NEET Roll Number and Security Pin and Submit. The Result will be displayed on the screen. The Sear Allotment Result will be declared on MCC Website- www.mic.nic.in
BHU MBBS Document Verification 2019
The Medical Counselling Committee conducts BHU MBBS Document Verification 2019. The Document Verification Process is conducted offline. In the Document Verification Round, the selected candidates have to produce their proof of identity documents and educational qualification documents. Below we have mentioned all the documents that you require at the time of BHU MBBS Document Verification 2019-
- Class 10th Mark Sheet or its Equivalent Examination
- Class 12th Mark Sheet or its Equivalent Examination
- NEET 2019 Score Card
- Printout Copy of BHU MBBS 2019 Application Form
- Transfer/ Migration Certificate from the Institution last attended/school or leaving certificate
- NEET 2019 Admit card
- NEET 2019 Rank Letter
- Eight Colored Copies of Passport Size Photograph (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm). The photograph should be similar to the one you have uploaded at the time of filling the application form.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended/ Gazetted Officer.
The Document Verification Round will take place at the college itself. Candidates have to report the college and the authority will verify the documents. The original documents have to be submitted in the college. Candidates must also bring photocopies of the documents. The documents have to be self-attested. Candidates must produce all the documents.
BHU MBBS Seat Matrix 2019
The Seat Matrix of BHU MBBS Seat Matrix 2019 is as follows-
|Institute||Number of Seats|
|Institute of Medical Sciences||84 Seats|
|Institute of Medical Sciences Dental||50 Seats|
Banaras Hindu University releases the BHU MBBS Merit List soon after the completion of NEET 2019 Result. The MCC organizes the BHU MBBS Admissions every year. Through BHU MBBS Admission 2019, candidates will be able to get admissions in various colleges and institutes. If you have any queries regarding the BHU MBBS 2019, then please comment on the section below.