NEET Admit Card 2020 will release online on April 2020. The National Testing Agency is the main conducting body of the NEET 2020 Examination. The Admit Card of NEET 2020 UG is available for those candidates who have submitted their application form successfully. The NEET 2020 Admit Card is a very important document that needs to be carried in the exam. Candidates will be able to download the Admit Card of NEET 2020 once it is available on the official website – www.nta.ac.in By submitting the Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Pin you can download the NEET 2020 Hall Ticket. In this article, we have listed out complete details about NEET 2018 Admission Ticket.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NEET Admit Card 2020 Date
The NTA will release the Official Dates of NEET 2020 soon. We have listed out the tentative dates below for a better understanding.
|NEET Admit Card 2020 Download Date||April 2020|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||May 2020|
NEET 2020 Admit Card
NEET Admit Card 2020 will release on April 2020. The Exam will take place in May 2020. The Admit Card of NEET 2020 will be available for those candidates who have submitted the NEET Application Form 2020 successfully. The NEET 2020 Hall Ticket is a mandatory document that one should carry while appearing the examination. The NEET Admit Card 2020 is downloaded by the candidate by submitting their Registration Number and Date Of Birth and Security Pin.
Changes Made in NEET Admit Card 2020
- Earlier the Admit card contained a proforma sheet where the candidate had to affix their passport size photograph.
- A separate page of Instructions Page is available with NEET 2020 Hall Ticket.
Other New Facts in NEET Admit Card 2020
- No Hard Copy of NEET Admit Card is sent personally to the candidates.
- While downloading the Admit Card, the same will be sent to your registered e-mail id in PDF Format.
- Candidates from Open School/NIOS and those with upper age limit are also eligible to appear NEET 2019.
- Latest Version of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer is preferred while downloading NEET 2020 Hall Ticket.
How to Download NEET Admit Card 2020?
The Admit Card of NEET 2020 will be available online on the official website of NTA. The process of downloading the Hall Ticket is completely online. NEET Admit Card 2020 download The step by step procedure.
- Visit the official website of NTA NEET – www.nta.ac.in
- Click on NEET 2020 Admit Card Link
- A new page will be available on the screen,
- Enter your Registration Number, Date of Birth, and Security Pin and click on the submit button.
- A new page will appear having your Medical Examination Credentials and Admit Card.
- Download and take the printout of the NEET Admit Card 2020.
- Keep it safe for future reference.
What If You Forget Your NEET 2020 Password?
The Step by Step procedure to Retrieve Back your NEET 2020 ID/Password is as follows-
- Visit the NEET Official Website: ntaneet.nic.in
- Click on Candidate Login
- Select Forgot Password Link
- Enter your Registration Number, Candidates Name, Date of Birth and Security Pin
- Choose the Option via which you want to reset your Password of NEET 2020.
- The Options are – Through OTP/Through Security Question/ Mobile Number and E-mail ID.
In case you are unable to download the NEET 2020 Admit Card then you can wait for some time and try it again. This can be due to heavy traffic on the website. It is advisable to download a colored Admit Card.
How can you retrieve back your NEET Hall Ticket 2020?
If in case you have lost or misplaced your NEET Admit Card 2020, then candidates can download from the PDF sent by the NTA on the registered e-mail id.
Details Printed on NEET Hall Ticket 2020
Following are the details printed on NEET Admit Card 2020-
- Application Number
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Category and Sub-Category
- Photograph and Signature
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Examination Center Number
- The language of the Question Paper with Name
- Address of the Examination Center
- Reporting Time and Date of the Examination
- List of Instructions to be followed by the candidate
If in case there is any mismatch in the information then you can report it to the exam authority before the date of the examination.
List of Instructions printed on NEET Admit Card 2020
The NEET 2020 Hall Ticket has a list of instructions printed on it. Before appearing the exam, you need to follow all the instructions to avoid cancellation of the candidature. Hence, the list of instructions is as follows-
- No Communication Devices such as Mobile Phones are allowed in the Examination Center.
- Follow the NEET 2020 Dress Code properly.
- Candidates and their parents are requested to read the instructions carefully before the examination. Candidates have to follow all the instructions carefully. Any Infringement in the instruction details can cause no entry in the examination hall and ban from future NEET UG Examinations.
- Candidates must reach the Examination Center a day before the examination to confirm the location, and distance so as to avoid rush or delay.
- Candidates must bring their NEET Admit Card 2020, Passport Size Photograph affixed on the attendance sheet.
- The Applicants are provided with a blue/black ball point pen at the examination center for writing the particulars on the cover page of the test booklet, OMR Sheet, a circling the responses.
- Affix the photograph in the Admit Card of NEET 2020. The Photograph should be the one that you have uploaded on the NEET Application Form 2020.
- Check the Test Booklet Code as printed on the Side II of the OMR Sheet. The Code should be the same as that of the Test Booklet and OMR Sheet.
- Make sure that the number of pages written on the top of the cover page should be equal with the Test Booklet Pages.
- You cannot leave the Examination Hall before concluding the test.
- After the completion of the Examination Hall, candidates have to handover the OMR Sheet and keep the Test Booklet.
- Candidates must keep the Admit Card till the allotment of seat in the college/institution.
Sample of NEET 2020 Hall Ticket
The NTA Admit Card will be available just a few days after the date of the exam. The Admit Card of NEET 2019 will be available online on its official website. Candidates can download their Admit Card by submitting their NEET Application Number, Date of Birth and Captcha Code. Hence, we have provided complete details of NEET 2020 Admit Card –
This is the Admit Card of NEET 2019. Through this, candidates can get an idea regarding the NEET 2020 Hall Ticket.
Documents Required along with NEET Admit Card 2020
Following are the documents that have to be carried along with NEET Hall Ticket 2020 are as follows-
- At least three passport size photograph
- The Proforma with a postcard size photograph affixed on it.
What Not to Carry with NEET 2020 Admit card?
Following are the list of the items that are banned taking to the NEET 2020 Examination Hall-
- Food Items, Beverages, Water Bottles etc.
- Electronic Gadgets such as Mobile Phones, Calculators, Pagers, Bluetooth, Earphones etc.
- Stationery Products such as- Pen, Pencil, Scale, Bits of Paper etc.
- Other Items such as Watches, Wristbands, Wallet, Camera, Cap etc.
What is a Proforma in NEET 2020?
The Proforma is a Postcard Size Space provided in the Admit Card of NEET 2020. Candidates have to affix the passport size photograph there. The Photograph must be the one that you have uploaded while filling the Online Application Form of NEET 2020.
Common Service Centers (CSCs) for NEET 2020
The National Testing Agency has built the Common Service Centers. These Centres are the facilitation centers that aid the students with various exam related queries like enrolling Aadhaar card, Filling the Application Form, Downloading the Admit Card etc. The Centers charge a Nominal Fee for these services. The Main Aim of these Service Centres is for the candidates residing in the remote rural areas to complete the examination process.
We have mentioned the facilities provided along with the Nominal Fee Charges down below-
|Facilities||Nominal Fee Charges|
|For creating an e-mail, filling the application form and taking the printout||Rs 25/-|
|Payment of the Application Fees||0.25% of the Transaction Fees|
|Downloading the Admit Card, OMR Sheet, and Answer key||Rs 10/-|
|Online Information for the Answer key||Rs 25/-|
|Printout Charges Per Page||Rs 5/-|
NEET 2020 Code of Conduct
The NEET 2020 has made out some important guidelines that have to be followed by the applicants who are appearing the examination. Candidates not following the instructions can lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
The list of the instructions of NEET 2020 is-
Time Schedule of NEET 2020
|Entry to the Examination Hall||7:30 am|
|Checking of the NEET Admit Card 2020 by the Invigilator||7:30 am to 9:45 am|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||9:45 am|
|Last Entry in the Examination Hall||9:55 am|
|Commencement of NEET 2020||10:00 am|
|Test Concludes||1:00 pm|
NEET 2020 Dress Code
Along with the NEET 2020 Hall Ticket, it is also very necessary to follow the NEET 2020 Dress Code. The Dress Code Instructions for appearing the NEET 2020 Exam is as follows-
- Light Clothes with Half Sleeves
- No Big Buttons, Brooch, Badge, Flower etc. with Salwar/Trouser.
- Slippers, Sandals, with low heels and not shoes.
If in case, the candidates are coming in the customary dress, they should report an hour before the last reporting time (9:30 am).
The NEET 2020 Admit Card is an important document that needs to be carried by the candidates to the examination hall. It serves as an Identity Proof for the applicants. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without NEET Admit Card 2020.
Importance of NTA NEET MBBS Hall Ticket 2019
The National Testing Agency will release the Hall Ticket online. The Admit Card will be available 10 to 15 days before the date of the exam. The Admit Card of NEET MBBS plays a vital role in the examination as well as in the admission. It serves as an Identity Proof for the candidate who is appearing the exam. Along with that, the Admit Card will be also be used at the time of counselling as document verification. Therefore, keep a copy of the hall ticket for future reference. No candidate will be eligible to appear the exam without the Admit Card.