BHU MBBS Counselling 2021: The counselling round is conducted by Banaras Hindu University. They appoint a selection committee to carry out the process of counselling. Only the merit students are eligible to take part in the round of counselling. Moreover, the process of seat allotment and document verification is carried out on the same day. Candidates who do not participate in this round are ineligible for BHU MBBS Admissions. In addition, for the verification process, students have to carry a no. of documents. The list of documents to be carried along is provided below. For more details about the admission, eligibility, and BHU MBBS Counselling 2021, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
BHU MBBS Counselling 2021
The BHU MBBS Counselling Schedule is released after the NEET Result declaration. Candidates should further be well aware of the counselling schedule. So, that no important event is missed. Hence, the complete schedule of counselling rounds is provided below.
|NEET UG entrance exam||1st August 2021|
|Release of BHU MBBS Application form||– June/ July 2021 –|
|Registration and Payment||– June/ July 2021 –|
|Last date of Payment||– June/ July 2021 –|
|Choice filling||– July 2021 –|
|Allotment Result||– July 2021 –|
|Reporting to allotted colleges||– July 2021 –|
|Fresh Registration and payment||– August 2021 –|
|Choice filling||– August 2021 –|
|Allotment Result||– August 2021 –|
|Reporting to allotted colleges||– August 2021 –|
Mop-Up Round for only Deemed Universities/ Central Universities/ ESIC Colleges
|Fresh registration||– To be Announced –|
|Choice filling and locking||– To be Announced –|
|Allotment result||– To be Announced –|
|Reporting to allotted colleges||– To be Announced –|
|Transfer of vacant seats to the respective Institutes||– To be Announced –|
Check – AFMC MBBS Admission 2021
Banaras Hindu University MBBS Counselling Procedure
The BHU MBBS/ BDS Counselling is conducted entirely in online mode. Moreover, the students have to successfully complete each stage of counselling. The complete procedure following which counselling rounds take place is as follows:
- Registration: The candidates have to first register themselves by entering their NEET roll number and creating a password. These are the login credentials. Further, the registration can be done by visiting the BHU Official Website only.
- Choice Filling and Locking: The students then have to login and provide their choice of preference for MBBS colleges. Candidates have to choose from the list of colleges, which are offering MBBS seats. In addition, the students have to lock their choices before the due date. If you do not lock your choices, then the filled-in choices get locked automatically. Furthermore, a seat is allotted to students as per the filled-in choices only.
- Seat Allotment: The seat allotment process is carried out on the basis of certain factors. In addition, it depends upon the locked-in choices, seat availability, and reservation policy. Further, the student’s rank in the merit list also plays a key role. Furthermore, the seat allotment list of previous years is given below for reference.
Previous Years’ BHU Important Lists
BHU MBBS Seat Matrix
The seat matrix plays a key role in the process of seat allotment and counselling. As the authorities allot seats to students in colleges as per the seat matrix only. It basically indicates the no. of seats reserved for a category of students. Further, the seat matrix as per the last records is provided below. If there would be any changes, then the same shall be updated here.
BHU MBBS Document Verification 2021
The Medical Counselling Committee conducts the counselling to carry out document verification and seat allotment process. The Document Verification Process takes place in offline mode. In the Document Verification Round, the selected candidates have to produce their proof of identity documents and educational qualification documents. Further, the documents that the students have to present for the verification process are as follows:
- Class 10th Mark Sheet or its Equivalent Examination
- Class 12th Mark Sheet or its Equivalent Examination
- NEET Admit Card 2021
- BHU MBBS Application Form 2021
- Transfer/ Migration Certificate from the Institution last attended/ school or leaving certificate
- NEET 2021 Rank Letter
- Eight Colored Copies of Passport Size Photograph (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm). The photograph should be similar to the one you have uploaded at the time of filling the application form.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended/ Gazetted Officer.
BHU NEET MBBS Cut Off 2021
The cut-off marks are the minimum qualifying marks which each candidate needs to score for being eligible to get admission. It is published on the official website of Banaras Hindu University. Moreover, authorities decide cutoff marks on the basis of seat availability, and the no. of students who have scored the minimum qualifying marks. Therefore, considering these factors, the BHU MBBS Cut Off is different every year.
Banaras Hindu University MBBS 2021 Merit List
The rank list is prepared to rank in order of merit the students who have cleared the NEET Exam and satisfy the BHU Admission Eligibility Criteria. Moreover, this list helps the authorities in segregating students on the basis of merit. This further allows them to carry out admission processes with much more ease. As the students are called for counselling as per the BHU MBBS Merit List only. Furthermore, students can check this list on the official website and it can be put up on the university notice board as well.