BHU MBBS Counselling 2020: Note that the BHU MBBS 2020 Round-2 Allotment List has been published, check out the allotment list pdf below. The counselling round is conducted by Banaras Hindu University. They appoint a selection committee to carry out the process of counselling. Only the merit students are eligible to take part in the round of counselling. Moreover, the process of seat allotment and document verification is carried out on the same day. Candidates who do not participate in this round will be ineligible for BHU MBBS Admissions. In addition, for the verification process, students will have to carry a no. of documents. The list of documents to be carried along is provided below. For more details about the admission, eligibility, and BHU MBBS Counselling 2020, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Counselling Round-2 Registration is over. Thus, the Allotment List has been released. Candidates can also download the allotment letter.
- Round-1 Seat Allotment List has been published on 07th November 2020. The details of the allotted institute as per the merit rank is mentioned in it. In addition, the selected candidates can download the allotment letter. The link to download the allotment letter and list is further provided below. – First Seat Allotment List
BHU MBBS Counselling 2020
The BHU MBBS Counselling Schedule has been released. Candidates must be aware of all the important event dates. No student will be allowed to register after the given date. Check out the complete schedule of the admission process in the table given below.
|NEET UG entrance exam|
13th September 2020
|Release of BHU MBBS Application form||28th October 2020|
|Registration and Payment||28th October 2020|
|Last date of Payment||04th November 2020 (Upto 5:00 PM)|
|Choice filling||28th October 2020 to 04th November 2020 (Upto 11:59 PM)|
|Allotment Result||07th November 2020|
|Reporting to allotted colleges||07th to 12th November 2020|
|Fresh Registration and payment||20th November 2020|
|Choice filling||20th November 2020|
|Allotment Result||25th November 2020|
|Reporting to allotted colleges||26th November to 02nd December 2020|
Mop-Up Round for only Deemed Universities/Central Universities/ESIC Colleges
|Fresh registration||10th to 14th December 2020|
|Choice filling and locking||11th to 14th December 2020|
|Allotment result||17th December 2020|
|Reporting to allotted colleges||18th to 24th December 2020|
|Transfer of vacant seats to the respective Institutes||– To be Announced –|
Check – AFMC MBBS Admission 2020
Banaras Hindu University MBBS Counselling Procedure
The BHU MBBS/ BDS Counselling will be conducted entirely in online mode. Moreover, the students will have to successfully complete each stage of counselling. The complete procedure following which counselling rounds will take place is as follows:
- Registration: The candidates will have to first register themselves by entering their NEET roll number and creating a password. These will be your login credentials. Further, the registration can be done by visiting the BHU Official Website only.
- Choice Filling and Locking: The students will then have to login and provide their choice of preference for MBBS colleges. Candidates will have to choose from the list of colleges, which are offering MBBS seats. In addition, the students will have to lock their choices before the due date. If you will not lock your choices, then the filled in choices will get locked automatically. Furthermore, a seat will be allotted to students as per the filled in choices only.
- Seat Allotment: The seat allotment process is carried out on the basis of certain factors. In addition, it depends upon the locked in choices, seat availability, and reservation policy. Further, the students rank in the merit list will also play a key role. Furthermore, the seat allotment list of 2019 is given below for reference.
BHU MBBS Seat Matrix
The seat matrix plays a key role in the process of seat allotment and counselling. As the authorities allot seats to students in colleges as per the seat matrix only. It basically indicated the no. of seats reserved for a category of students. Further, the seat matrix as per the last records is provided below. If there would be any changes, then the same will be updated here.
BHU MBBS Document Verification 2020
The Medical Counselling Committee conducts the counselling to carry out document verification and seat allotment process. The Document Verification Process will take place offline. In the Document Verification Round, the selected candidates have to produce their proof of identity documents and educational qualification documents. Further, the documents that the students will have to present for the verification process are as follows:
- Class 10th Mark Sheet or its Equivalent Examination
- Class 12th Mark Sheet or its Equivalent Examination
- NEET Admit Card 2020
- BHU MBBS Application Form 2020
- Transfer/ Migration Certificate from the Institution last attended/school or leaving certificate
- NEET 2020 Rank Letter
- Eight Colored Copies of Passport Size Photograph (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm). The photograph should be similar to the one you have uploaded at the time of filling the application form.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended/ Gazetted Officer.
BHU NEET MBBS Cut Off 2020
The cut off marks will be the minimum qualifying marks which each candidate needs to score for being eligible to get admission. It will be published on the official website of Banaras Hindu University. Moreover, authorities decide cutoff marks on the basis of seat availability, and the no. of students who have scored the minimum qualifying marks. Therefore, considering these factors, the BHU MBBS Cut Off is different every year.
Banaras Hindu University MBBS 2020 Merit List
The rank list is prepared to rank in order of merit the students who have cleared the NEET Exam and satisfy the BHU Admission Eligibility Criteria. Moreover, this list helps the authorities in segregating students on the basis of merit. This further allows them to carry out admission processes with much more ease. As the students are called for counselling as per the BHU MBBS Merit List only. Furthermore, students will be able to check this list on the official website and it can be put up on the university notice board as well.