AMU MBBS Admission 2019 will start from May -June 2019. “AMU” stands for Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh. The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is the conducting body of AMU MBBS Admissions 2019. Candidates who have qualified NEET 2019 with a required minimum percentile marks are eligible to apply under Medical and Dental Colleges of AMU MBBS 2019 Admissions. In this article, we have explained all the details about Aligarh Muslim University MBBS 2019 Admission which include important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, fees, counseling procedure etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Important dates of AMU MBBS Admissions 2019
The Official Dates of Aligarh Muslim University for MBBS and BDS Admissions has not been released yet. Well, we have provided tentative dates of the AMU MBBS Admissions 2019.
|Online Registration and Choice Filling||June 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form||June 2019|
|Payment of Registration Form||June 2019|
|Choice Filling||June 2019|
|Choice Locking- Round I||June 2019|
|The result of First Round Counseling||June 2019|
|Final Seat Allotment List and Letter||June 2019|
|Reporting to the Allotted Colleges||June 2019|
|Last Date of reporting to allotted college||July 2019|
|Online Registration and Choice Filling- Round II||July 2019|
|Payment of Registration – Round II||July 2019|
|Choice Locking – Round II||July 2019|
|The result of Round II Counselling||August 2019|
|Reporting to the allotted college||August 2019|
|Last Date of Reporting College for Admission||August 2019|
|Transfer of Vacant Seats AIQ Seats to the University||August 2019|
|Display of Seat-Matrix for Mop-Up Round||August 2019|
|Payment for Registration- Mop Up Round||August 2019|
|Choice Locking- Mop Round||August 2019|
|Processing of Seat Allotment- Mop Up Round||August 2019|
|The result of Mop-Up Round Counseling||August 2019|
|Reporting to the Allotted Colleges||August 2019|
AMU MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2019
Following are the eligibility criteria of AMU MBBS 2019-
- The Candidate must be a citizen of India
- The candidate must complete 17 years of age in the year of admission on or before 31st December 2019.
- Candidates must have passed Class XII with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Candidate must obtain 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in aggregate.
- Candidate should be medically fit for AMU MBBS Admission 2019.
- Candidates must score a minimum required percentile of marks in NEET 2019. Candidates can check the required minimum percentile of NEET 2019 below
Minimum Required Percentile of AMU MBBS Admission 2019
|Categories||Minimum Required Percentile||Minimum Required Marks|
|General (UR)||50%||119 Marks|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)||40%||96 Marks|
|UR PWD||45%||107 Marks|
AMU MBBS Application Form 2019
As per the latest notice released by the AMU MBBS Admission Authorities, there will be no separate application form released by the authorities. Candidates who are interested have to register themselves with MCC to participate in the counseling process. The Application Form is filled online. The online registration process will start from June 2019. Eligible candidates have to enter their personal details and educational qualification details. Applications received after the due date will not be accepted.
The Application Fees of AMU MBBS Admission 2019 is Rs 500/-. This is the Online Registration process Fess. Candidates can make this payment online through Credit/Debit card or Internet Banking.
How to Apply for AMU MBBS Admission 2019?
The Step by step procedure to apply for AMU MBBS Admission 2019 is as follows-
- Visit the official website of AMU – www.amu.ac.in
- Go to the Admission Tab and select the desired program.
- Enter the asked details and register.
- Login after the confirmation of e-mail.
- Fill in the application form with correct details.
- Upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Click on the submit button and save the online application form.
- Make the payment of the application fees through Internet banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Download and Take the Printout of the Application Form for future reference.
AMU MBBS Merit List 2019
AMU MBBS Counseling 2019 will start from June 2019. The Counselling is held in two rounds. The merit list of AMU MBBS is the seat allotment list of round one counseling. The merit list will contain the name of the candidates who have been allotted with the seats in Central Universities, Deemed Universities, and through All India Quota Counseling.
How to Check AMU MBBS Merit List 2019?
The step by step procedure to check AMU MBBS Merit List 2019 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of AMU University-www.amu.ac.in
- In the Homepage Section, click on the link that says- ” AMU MBBS Merit List 2019″
- The Merit List will be displayed on the screen.
- Search your name on the list
- Download and take the printout of the Merit list.
Details Printed on AMU MBBS Merit List 2019
Following are the details present in the AMU MBBS 2019 Merit List is as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- NEET Rank
- NEET Score
- State Rank
- Roll Number etc.
AMU MBBS Admission 2019 – Seat Matrix
The Seat Matrix of AMU MBBS 2019 Admissions is displayed down below-
|Medical College||Number of Seats||Dental College||Number of Seats|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, AMU||150 Seats||Dr. Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College, AMU||35 Seats|
AMU MBBS Counselling 2019
AMU MBBS Counselling 2019 will be released in June 2019. The counseling round will be conducted in two rounds. The Result of the Second Counselling will be declared in August 2019. The Counselling Round is held online, candidates have to register themselves and select the choices and college preferences. A Mop-Up Counselling Round is also conducted for the candidates who have been waitlisted.
AMU MBBS Document Verification 2019
Candidates who have received admission in Aligarh Muslim University, (AMU) have to report in person at the Dean’s Office for Admission. Document Verification will be held offline at the University. In the Document Verification Round, candidates have to produce the following documents-
- NEET 2019 Admit Card issued by CBSE
- NEET 2019 Score Card issued by CBSE
- Class Xth Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Marks Sheet of Class XII.
Candidates must carry original as well as a photocopy of the documents. The documents and certificates must be self-attested. Candidates who fail to produce any of the above-mentioned document will be disqualified from Admission procedure 2019.
The AMU MBBS Admission 2019 will start from June 2019. Candidates who have qualified NEET 2019 Exam will be able to apply for AMU MBBS 2019 Admission. Candidates are advised to check the official website to get latest updates and notifications.
Previous Year Availability Of Seats in AMU MBBS Admission 2019
As per the last year statistics, the selection of the candidates was based on the NEET 2018 Scores. AMU 2018 reserved 145 Seats under MBBS Courses and 35 Seats under BDS Courses. Through the Last Year Statistics, you can get a rough idea regarding the seat matrix of AMU MBBS Admissions 2019.