AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2021: AIIMS Nursing 2021 Exam Date has been announced, check out the complete schedule below. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS) is responsible for issuing the hall ticket. They will issue the admit card to only the students who submit the Application Form on time. The Hall Ticket will be available online on its official website. However, to download the Hall Ticket, you need to candidate login. Hence, the Admit card will be available 10 to 15 days before the date of the exam. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2021, dates, exam center, etc. Therefore, go through the article carefully. So, candidates if you are participating in AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021, then read the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- AIIMS Nursing 2021 Exam will be conducted on 05th June 2021. The Admit Card will thus be released on 23rd May 2021 tentatively.
AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2021
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences has announced the dates of the AIIMS Nursing Hall Ticket along with the examination dates. In addition, the complete schedule is provided below. If the dates will be revised, then the same will be updated here.
|Releasing of the AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2021||23rd May 2021 (Tentative)|
|Date and Timing of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) Exam/ MSc Nursing||05th June 2021|
|Exam Date and Timing of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Paramedical Exam)||05th June 2021|
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Exam Date and Timing||05th June 2021|
|Declaration of Result (AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Post Basic)/ MSc Nursing||14th June 2021|
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing and Paramedical Result||14th June 2021|
Highlights of AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2021
- Applicants can download the Admit Card online by providing their Registration ID and Password.
- The AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket 2021 will release after the Final Registration Process.
- The Admit Card is a mandatory document in the exam.
AIIMS B.Sc/M.Sc/Paramedical Nursing Admit Card
The AIIMS Nursing 2021 Hall Ticket is released a few days before the date of the exam. The Admit Card is a very important document that is required at the time of the examination. This is because the admit card serves as an Identity Proof for the candidates. The Admit Card is available a few days before the date of the examination. You must download the Identity Card before the date of the examination to avoid any issues. it is also very important to check all the details before downloading the hall ticket.
Also, candidates must note that the Admit Card will be available separately for B.Sc Nursing/Post-Basic Nursing/Paramedical and M.Sc Nursing. Therefore, make sure that you check the website frequently.
How to Download AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Call Letter?
The step by step procedure to download the AIIMS Nursing Admission Ticket is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of AIIMS (Nursing)- www.aiimsexams.org
- On the Home Page section, click on the admit card notification link
- After clicking on this link, you will be redirected to the Login Panel
- Enter your details – Registration ID, Password, Registration Unique Code, and Captcha Code
- Click on the submit button and the Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details carefully and download them.
- Take the Printout of the Hall Ticket and keep it safe.
Therefore, make sure that you keep all the details carefully. Also, make sure that you take the printout of two to three documents.
What if Your AIIMS Nursing Registration ID and Registration Unique Code are lost?
If in case, you have misplaced or forgot your Registration ID or Unique Code, then you can easily retrieve it back. So, here are some important details have to keep in mind to get your Login Credential details.
The AIIMS Nursing Registration Number is sent to the registered mobile number or e-mail id. Also, check the spam folder as well. If still, you don’t find, then click on the Basic Registration Section and click on the Forgot Credentials-
- Enter Your Date of Birth
- Mobile Number, E-mail ID, and Captcha Code
- Click on the submit option.
- The details will be sent to your registered contact details
Registration Unique Code
If you have lost your Registration Unique Code, then you can retrieve it back within a few minutes. So, All you have to do is visit the Official Website of AIIMS, click on the PAAR Registration Page, and enter the following details –
- Registration ID
- Password and Captcha Code
- Click on the submit option.
- The details will be sent to your registered e-mail id and mobile number.
Who is Eligible for AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card?
Candidates, if you are searching, which candidates are eligible for the AIIMS 2021 Nursing Candidate, then I would like to tell you that, the AIIMS is very particular about its rules and regulations. Check the list of the conditions that will tell you which list of the applicants is eligible for the Hall Ticket for B.Sc Courses.
- Before, the release of the Admit Card, the Authority releases the status check option. In this section, candidates will be able to check their status of the application form. If their application form is a yes, then they will move to the next step.
- The Next Stage is the Link for Code Generation and Final Registration.
- Candidates who complete the Final Process will receive their Admit Card.
- Hence, the admit card link will be open for a limited period of time. Therefore, make sure that you download the hall ticket before the exam.
Details Printed on the B.Sc Nursing Admit Card
The Details that are printed on the AIIMS B.Sc Admit Card is as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Address of the Candidate
- Exam Date
- Reporting Time of the Candidate
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Name of the Exam
- Name of the Conducting Body
- The venue of the Examination
- Mode of the Examination
- List of Instructions to be followed by the candidate
So, if you find any discrepancy in the details printed on the admits card, then immediately contact the Authority before the date of the examination.
What to Carry Along with the AIIMS Nursing Admit Card?
The Admit Card serves as an Identity Proof for the candidates who are appearing for the exam. Well, along with the admit card you also need to carry another few documents to prove your identity. Therefore, you need to carry the following documents to the examination hall along with the AIIMS Paramedical Nursing Hall Ticket.
- A Valid Proof of Identity such as Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/Passport/PAN Card etc. You can carry any one of the documents.
- Recent passport size photograph (must be similar to the one you have uploaded in the application form. Also, carry one to two recent passport size photographs.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Exam Center 2021
The list of test cities is provided below, the exam centre will be allotted as per the given list only. Candidates can enter the preferred test city while filling the application form. If new test cities will be added, then the same will be updated here.
|AIIMS B.Sc Courses (Bachelor)||Test Centers|
|Optometry||The Exam Centers will be in Delhi/ NCR only|
|Medical Technology in Radiography (Hons.)|
|Dental Operating Room Assistant|
|Operation Theatre Technology (For AIIMS Delhi)|
|Medical Laboratory Technology|
|Operation Theatre and Anaesthesiology|
|Radiotherapy (For AIIMS Bhubaneswar)|
The B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam for other AIIMS will be held in the following examination cities-
AIIMS Nursing 2021- Helpline Number
If you are having any trouble in downloading the All India Nursing Admit Card 2021 or if you are any issues regarding the details printed on the Admit Card, then you can write an e-mail to – Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi 110608 on [email protected] along with the necessary documents of the registration form.
Importance of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2021 Hall Ticket
The AIIMS Nursing Hall Ticket will be online. The Admit Card will be available from Post-Basic Nursing, B.Sc Hons, and Paramedical Nursing. The Hall Ticket plays a vital role during the exam and admission period. The Nursing 2021 Admit Card of AIIMS is a mandatory document that has to be carried during the exam. The Admit Card will also be useful during the counseling and admission process. You cannot appear for the exam without AIIMS Admit Card. Hence, the Hall Ticket is very important.
AIIMS Nursing Exam Pattern 2021
The examination pattern of AIIMS Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 is as follows-
- The mode of the exam is online.
- Questions will be available in the English Language.
- The time duration for the B.Sc Nursing Exam is 2 Hours. For B.Sc Post-Basic and M.Sc Nursing, the time duration of the exam are 90 Minutes (3 Hours).
- For AIIMS B.Sc Nursing, the question paper is divided into four parts- Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and GK.
- In Post-Basic Nursing, questions will be asked from subjects such as – Medical-Surgical Nursing, Fundamentals of Nursing, Community Health Nursing, etc.
- Whereas, in M.Sc Nursing, questions will be asked from Nutrition, Anatomy, Sociology, Management of Nursing Services and Education, Community Health Nursing I and II, Biochemistry Midwifery, and Obstetrical Nursing, etc.
- A total of 100 MCQs will be available in AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Question Paper. In Post-Basic (70 MCQs), and in M.Sc Nursing (90 Questions are asked).
- Lastly, For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. There is a negative marking of -1/3 marks for every wrong answer.
AIIMS Nursing Result 2021
The AIIMS Nursing 2021 Result will be available in online mode. Candidates’ will have to visit the official website to check their results. Moreover, it will be announced soon after the completion of the entrance exam. The students may not receive any notification regarding its release. Hence, do check the concerned websites frequently for updates. Further, the authorities may release a merit list as well. Wherein, the students will be ranked in order of merit.