AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2021: The AIIMS New Delhi will release the AIIMS B.Sc Hons, Post Basic Nursing and Paramedical admit card on 2nd and 3rd June 2021. They issue the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021, admit card to only the students who submit the Application Form on time. The Hall Ticket can further be downloaded from the AIIMS Official Website or the direct link provided in the article. However, to download the Hall Ticket, a candidate need to candidate login. It is released 10 to 15 days before the date of the exam. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2021 dates, procedure, exam center, etc. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
12 March – AIIMS B.Sc Hons Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, B.Sc Paramedical exam admit card 2021 will be available on 2nd and 3rd June 2021.
12 March – AIIMS Nursing B.Sc Nursing (H)/ B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) Exam/ B.Sc (Paramedical Courses) Exam Dates are announced. The Post Basic and Paramedical exam will be conducted on 27th June 2021 (Sunday). Whereas BSc Nursing (Hons) exam shall take place on 14th June 2021 (Monday).
AIIMS Nursing Admit Card Dates 2021 – (B.Sc Hons, Post Basic Nursing, Paramedical)
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences has announced the dates of the AIIMS B.sc Nursing admit card along with the examination dates. In addition, the complete schedule is provided below. If the dates are revised, then the same shall be updated here.
|Releasing of the AIIMS Nursing (H) Admit Card 2021||02nd June 2021 (Tentative)|
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (H) Exam Date and Timing||14th June 2021 (Sunday)|
|Releasing of the AIIMS Nursing B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) Exam/ B.Sc (Paramedical Courses) Admit Card 2021||03rd June 2021 (Tentative)|
|Date and Timing of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) Exam/ B.Sc (Paramedical Courses)||27th June 2021|
Highlights of AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2021
- Applicants can download the Admit Card online by providing their Registration ID and Password.
- The AIIMS B.Sc Post Basic Nursing admit card 2021 is issued after the Final Registration Process.
- The Admit Card is a mandatory document in the exam.
AIIMS B.Sc/ M.Sc/ Paramedical Nursing Admit Card 2021
The AIIMS Nursing 2021 Hall Ticket is released a few days before the date of the exam. The Admit Card is a very important document that is required at the time of the examination. This is because the admit card serves as Identity Proof for the candidates. The Admit Card is available a few days before the date of the examination. You must download the Identity Card before the date of the examination to avoid any issues. it is also very important to check all the details before downloading the hall ticket.
Also, candidates must note that the Admit Card is released separately for B.Sc Nursing/ Post-Basic Nursing/ Paramedical and M.Sc Nursing. Therefore, make sure that you check the website frequently.
How to Download AIIMS B.Sc Nursing, Paramedical Admit card 2021 ?
The step by step procedure to download the AIIMS Nursing Admission Ticket is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of AIIMS (Nursing) – aiimsexams.ac.in
- On the Home Page section, click on the admit card notification link
- After clicking on this link, you are redirected to the Login Panel
- Enter your details – Registration ID, Password, Registration Unique Code, and Captcha Code
- Click on the submit button and the AIIMS Nursing 2021 Admit Card is displayed on the screen.
- Check the details carefully and download them.
- Take the Printout of the AIIMS Nursing Admit card and keep it safe.
Therefore, make sure that you keep all the details carefully. Also, make sure that you take the printout of two to three documents.
What if Your AIIMS Nursing Registration ID and Registration Unique Code are lost?
If in case, you have misplaced or forgot your Registration ID or Unique Code, then you can easily retrieve it back. So, here are some important details have to keep in mind to get your Login Credential details.
The AIIMS Nursing Registration Number is sent to the registered mobile number or e-mail id. Also, check the spam folder as well. If still, you don’t find it, then click on the Basic Registration Section and click on the Forgot Credentials-
- Enter Your Date of Birth
- Mobile Number, E-mail ID, and Captcha Code
- Click on the submit option.
- The details are sent to your registered contact details
Registration Unique Code
If you have lost your Registration Unique Code, then you can retrieve it back within a few minutes. So, All you have to do is visit the Official Website of AIIMS, click on the PAAR Registration Page, and enter the following details –
- Registration ID
- Password and Captcha Code
- Click on the submit option.
- The details are sent to your registered e-mail id and mobile number.
Who is Eligible for AIIMS B.Sc, Post Basic Nursing and Paramedical Admit Card?
Candidates, if you are searching, which candidates are eligible for the AIIMS 2021 Nursing Candidate, then I would like to tell you that, the AIIMS is very particular about its rules and regulations. The details of the eligibility of a candidate for downloading the hall ticket are as follows:
- Before, the release of the Admit Card, the Authority releases the status check option. In this section, candidates can check their status of the application form. If their application form is a yes, then they move to the next step.
- The Next Stage is the Link for Code Generation and Final Registration.
- Candidates who complete the Final Process receive their AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical admit card 2021.
- Hence, the admit card link open for a limited period of time. Therefore, make sure that you download the AIIMS Post basic admit card before the exam.
Details Printed on the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card
The Details that are printed on the AIIMS B.Sc Admit Card is as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Address of the Candidate
- Exam Date
- Reporting Time of the Candidate
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Name of the Exam
- Name of the Conducting Body
- The venue of the Examination
- Mode of the Examination
- List of Instructions to be followed by the candidate
So, if you find any discrepancy in the details printed on the admits card, then immediately contact the Authority before the date of the examination.
What to Carry Along with the AIIMS Nursing 2021 Admit Card?
The Admit Card serves as Identity Proof for the candidates who are appearing for the exam. Well, along with the admit card you also need to carry another few documents to prove your identity. Therefore, you need to carry the following documents to the examination hall along with the AIIMS Paramedical admit card .
- A Valid Proof of Identity such as an Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ Passport/ PAN Card etc. You can carry any one of the documents.
- Recent passport size photograph (must be similar to the one you have uploaded in the application form. Also, carry one to two recent passport-size photographs.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Exam Center 2021
The list of test cities is provided below, the exam centre is allotted as per the given list only. Candidates can enter the preferred test city while filling the application form. If new test cities are added, then the same shall be updated here.
|AIIMS B.Sc Courses (Bachelor)||Test Centers|
|Optometry||The Exam Centers will be in Delhi/ NCR only|
|Medical Technology in Radiography (Hons.)|
|Dental Operating Room Assistant|
|Operation Theatre Technology (For AIIMS Delhi)|
|Medical Laboratory Technology|
|Operation Theatre and Anaesthesiology|
|Radiotherapy (For AIIMS Bhubaneswar)|
The B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam for other AIIMS is held in the following examination cities-
- If you are having any trouble in downloading the All India Nursing Admit Card 2021 or if you are any issues regarding the details printed on the Admit Card, then you can write an e-mail to – Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi 110608 on [email protected] along with the necessary documents of the registration form.
Importance of AIIMS B.Sc, Post Basic Nursing, Paramedical admit card 2021
The Admit Card is released for the Post-Basic Nursing, B.Sc Hons, and Paramedical Nursing. The Hall Ticket plays a vital role during the exam and admission period. The admit card of AIIMS Nursing is a mandatory document that has to be carried during the exam. The Admit Card is also useful during the counseling and admission process. You cannot appear for the exam without AIIMS Admit Card. Hence, the Hall Ticket is very important.
AIIMS Nursing Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates preparing for the examination should have in-depth knowledge of the exam pattern. The examination pattern of the AIIMS Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 is as follows-
- The mode of the exam is online.
- Questions are asked in the English Language.
- The time duration for the B.Sc Nursing Exam is 2 Hours. For B.Sc Post-Basic and M.Sc Nursing, the time duration of the exam are 90 Minutes (3 Hours).
- For AIIMS B.Sc Nursing, the question paper is divided into four parts – Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and GK.
- In Post-Basic Nursing, questions are asked from subjects such as – Medical-Surgical Nursing, Fundamentals of Nursing, Community Health Nursing, etc.
- Whereas, in M.Sc Nursing, questions are asked from Nutrition, Anatomy, Sociology, Management of Nursing Services and Education, Community Health Nursing I and II, Biochemistry Midwifery, and Obstetrical Nursing, etc.
- A total of 100 MCQs shall be available in AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Question Paper. In Post-Basic (70 MCQs), and in M.Sc Nursing (90 Questions are asked).
- Lastly, For each correct answer, 1 mark is awarded. There is a negative marking of -1/3 marks for every wrong answer.
AIIMS Nursing Result 2021
The AIIMS Nursing 2021 Result can be checked in online mode by visiting the official website. Candidates’ have to visit the official website to check their results. Moreover, it is announced soon after the completion of the entrance exam. In addition, the details on the result card are the candidate’s name, qualifying status, total marks secured, etc. The students may not receive any notification regarding its release. Hence, do check the concerned websites frequently for updates. Further, the authorities may release a merit list as well. Wherein, the students are ranked in order of merit.