The AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2019 is now available on the official website of AIIMS. TThe All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has announced the dates of AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2019. The Admit Card was released on 16th May 2019 on the official website of AIIMS. Only those candidates can download the Admit Card whose application form has been submitted successfully. You can download AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card by submitting your Registration Id and Password.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Link to download the admit card will be available for a limited period of time. AIIMS Nursing 2019 Exam will be held on June 23, 2019, Therefore, you must download the admit card before the deadline date. In this article, we have provided complete details about AIIMS Nursing Admit Card, its dates, downloading process, etc. Read the article further to get complete details about the Admit Card.
Latest Update (AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019)
15.05.2019 – AIIMS is conducting the Paramedical Exam today. The exam timings are from 10:00 am to 11:30 pm.
(16.05.2019) -AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket is now available. Candidates can download their respective admit card.
To Download the Hall Ticket, Click Here
Highlights of AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2019
- The AIIMS 2019 Admit Card will be available on 16th April 2019.
- Applicants can download the Admit Card online by providing their Registration ID and Password.
- The AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket 2019 will release after the Final Registration Process.
- The Admit Card is a mandatory document in the exam.
AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2019
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences has announced the dates of AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2019 along with the examination dates. Take a quick look at the exam dates of AIIMS Nursing mentioned below-
|The Release of the Admit Card||16th May 2019 (released)|
|Exam Date of B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic)||1st June 2019 (10:00 am to 11:30 am)|
|The release of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) Result||7th June 2019 (Released)|
|Exam Dates of B.Sc (Paramedical)||15th June 2019 (10:00 am to 11:30 am)|
|Exam Dates of B.Sc (Hons) Nursing||23rd June 2019 (10:00 am to 12:00 pm)|
AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2019
The AIIMS Nursing Admit Card will be available online on 16th May 2019. The Admit Card is a very important document that is required at the time of the examination. This is because the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card serves as an Identity Proof for the candidates. The Admit Card is available a few days before the date of the examination. You must download the Identity Card before the date of the examination to avoid any issues. it is also very important to check all the details before downloading the hall ticket.
How to Download AIIMS Nursing Hall Ticket 2019?
The step by step procedure to download the All India Institute of Medical Institute Nursing Admission Ticket is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of AIIMS (Nursing)
- On the Home Page section, click on the admit card notification link
- After clicking on this link, you will be redirected to the Login Panel
- Enter your details – Registration ID, Password, Registration Unique Code and Captcha Code
- Click on the submit button and the Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details carefully and download.
- Take the Printout of the Hall Ticket and keep it safe.
What if Your AIIMS Nursing Registration ID and Registration Unique Code are lost?
If in case, you have misplaced or forgot your Registration ID or Unique Code, then you can easily retrieve it back. So, here are some important details have to keep in mind to get your Login Credential details.
The AIIMS 2019 Nursing Registration Number is usually sent to your registered mobile number or e-mail id. Also, check the spam folder as well. If still, you don’t find, then click on the Basic Registration Section and click on the Forgot Credentials-
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Mobile Number, E-mail ID, and Captcha Code
- Click on the submit option.
- The details will be sent to your registered contact details
Registration Unique Code
If you have lost your Registration Unique Code, then you can retrieve it back within a few minutes. All you have to do is visit the Official Website of AIIMS, click on the PAAR Registration Page and enter the following details –
- Registration ID
- Password and Captcha Code
- Click on the submit option.
- The details will be sent to your registered e-mail id and mobile number.
Who are Eligible for AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019?
Candidates, if you are searching, that which candidates are eligible for the AIIMS 2019 Nursing Candidate, then I would like to tell you that, the AIIMS is very particular about its rules and regulations. Check the list of the conditions that will tell you that which list of the applicants is eligible for the AIIMS Nursing Hall Ticket for B.Sc Courses.
- Before, the release of the Admit Card, the Authority releases the status check option. In this section, candidates will be able to check their status of the application form. If their application form is a yes, then they will move to the next step.
- The Next Stage is Link for Code Generation and Final Registration.
- Candidates who complete the Final Process will receive their Admit Card.
Details Printed on the Nursing Admit Card 2019
The Details that are printed on the AIIMS B.Sc Admit Card is as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Address of the Candidate
- Exam Date
- Reporting Time of the Candidate
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Name of the Exam
- Name of the Conducting Body
- The venue of the Examination
- Mode of the Examination
- List of Instructions to be followed by the candidate
If you find any discrepancy in the details printed on the admits card, then immediately contact the Authority before the date of the examination.
What to Carry Along with the AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2019?
The Admit Card serves as an Identity Proof for the candidates who are appearing the exam. Well, along with the admit card you also need to carry another few documents to prove your identity. You need to carry the following documents to the examination hall along with the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket.
- A Valid Proof of Identity such as Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/Passport/PAN Card etc. You can carry any one of the documents.
- Recent passport size photograph (must be similar to the one you have uploaded in the application form.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Exam Center 2019
|AIIMS B.Sc Courses (Bachelor)||Test Centers|
|Optometry||The Exam Centers will be in Delhi/ NCR only|
|Medical Technology in Radiography (Hons.)|
|Dental Operating Room Assistant|
|Operation Theatre Technology (For AIIMS Delhi)|
|Medical Laboratory Technology|
|Operation Theatre and Anaesthesiology|
|Radiotherapy (For AIIMS Bhubaneswar)|
The B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam for other AIIMS will be held in the following examination cities-
AIIMS Nursing 2019- Helpline Number
If you are having any trouble in downloading the All India Nursing Admit Card 2019 or if you are any issues regarding the details printed on the Admit Card, then you can write an e-mail at – Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi 110608 on [email protected] along with the necessary documents of the registration form.
Importance of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2019 Hall Ticket
The AIIMS Nursing Hall Ticket will be available on 16th May 2019. The Admit card will be available from Post-Basic Nursing and other exams. The Hall Ticket plays a vital role during the exam and admission period. The Nursing 2019 Admit Card of AIIMS is a mandatory document that has to be carried during the exam. The Admit Card will also be useful during the counseling and admission process. You cannot appear the exam without AIIMS Admit Card. Hence, the Hall Ticket is very important.
The AIIMS B.Sc 2019 Nursing Admit Card is a mandatory document. The Admit Card will be available on 16th May 2019. Lastly, the AIIMS Nursing Hall Ticket is a mandatory document for all the candidates who are appearing for the exam. So, if you have any queries regarding the exam or the hall ticket, then please comment on the section below.