AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Question Paper 2019 will be available soon. However, the questions that will be available will be memory-based. This is because the All India Institute of Medical Sciences does not release the Question Paper since the exam takes place online. The AIIMS Nursing Exam 2019 will take place for B.Sc Nursing, Post-Basic and Paramedical Courses. The exam will take place on three different dates which we will be mentioning below. Candidates who will be appearing this exam must download their Admit Card before the date of the exam. The AIIMS 2019 Nursing Hall Ticket was released on 16th May 2019. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details of the Exam Pattern, Question Paper, and Previous Year Questions, Exam Analysis, etc. Therefore, read the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Highlights of AIIMS Nursing Question Paper 2019
In this article, we will be covering the details about the following topics-
- Important Dates of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2019 Exam
- AIIMS B.Sc Hons/Post Basic/Paramedical 2019 Nursing Exam Pattern
- Syllabus of the Courses for the Entrance Exam.
- AIIMS Nursing Question Paper 2019
- Previous Year and Sample Paper Questions of B.Sc Nursing of AIIMS 2019
- Exam Analysis of AIIMS Nursing Entrance Exam 2019
Download – AIIMS Nursing 2019 Admit Card
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2016 Question Paper
Important Exam Dates of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2019
The AIIMS will be conducting the AIIMS Nursing Exam on various dates for different courses. Hence, check the dates of the different B.Sc Nursing Courses.
|Events||Date of the Entrance Exam|
|The release of the admit card||16th May 2019|
|AIIMS Post-Basic Entrance Exam||1st June 2019|
|Paramedical Nursing Entrance Exam||15th June 2019|
|AIIMS B.Sc (Hons.) Entrance Exam||23rd June 2019|
Check – AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam Analysis
AIIMS B.Sc Exam Pattern 2019
The Exam Pattern for AIIMS Nursing is different for each course. So, please check all the details and marking scheme carefully.
Exam Pattern of AIIMS Nursing (B.Sc Hons.) and Paramedical Nursing
- The Exam will take place online on 23rd June 2019
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and GK in four sections
- The total time duration of the exam is 2 Hours
- Question Format is Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions
- Each Section (Physics/Chemistry/Biology) will carry 30 marks whereas, the GK Section will carry 10 marks
- Total Marks of the Question Paper is 100 marks
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark and for every wrong answer, 1/3rd marks will be deducted.
- Questions will be available in English and Hindi
Exam Pattern of AIIMS Post-Basic Nursing 2019
The Exam Pattern of AIIMS Post-Basic Nursing is divided into two stages- Written Test and Assessment Test.
- This is an Offline Written Test.
- The Total Time Duration of the exam is 90 Minutes – 1.5 Hours
- The Language Mode of the Exam is English only
- The Exam will take place in Delhi only.
- Total Number of Questions – 70 Questions
- Questions will be asked from Nursing Field. Details of the syllabus are available below.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Objective Type Format
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark and wrong answer carries a negative marking of 1/3rd marks.
Candidates who qualify the Written Test will be eligible for the Personal Assessment Test/Interview Round. This round comprises of 30 marks. Thus, on the basis of the performances in both of the rounds, candidates will be selected.
Check – GNM Nursing Question Paper 2019
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Question Paper 2019- Syllabus
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences has not mentioned any particular syllabus for the Nursing Entrance Exam. However, candidates can refer to the syllabus details that we have mentioned here. Hence, the Questions will be on the basis of the Class 10th and 12th Subject Syllabus. So, here is the list of some important topics of the syllabus of AIIMS B.Sc Hons. and Paramedical Nursing.
Classification Binomial and Nominal Nomenclature, Cell Theory, Structural Organization of Cell, Mendel’s Law of Inheritance, Mineral Nutrition Essential, Five Kingdom Classifications, The Difference between Prokaryotic & Eukaryota, etc.
Solid State, Biomolecules, Chemistry in Everyday Life, General Principles & Processes of Isolation of Elements, Solutions, P -Block Elements, Surface Chemistry, D & F -Block Elements, Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen, Alcohols, Phenol & Esther etc.
Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism, Atoms, and Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Communication Systems, etc.
Questions related to test the general knowledge skills in Science, History, General policy, Geography, scientific research, Culture, current affairs, etc.
AIIMS Post-Basic Nursing Syllabus 2019
- Medical-Surgical Nursing including Anatomy, Physiology, and Pharmacology
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Paedriatic Nursing
- Obstetrics Nursing and Midwifery
- Community Health Nursing
- Professional Trends in Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
Thus, candidates can follow the topics and prepare accordingly to the prescribed syllabus.
Check- AIIMS Nursing Result 2019
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Question Paper 2019 and Previous Year Question Paper
The AIIMS does not release its AIIMS Nursing Question Paper after the completion of the exam. However, we have provided a few sample question paper and previous year question paper. This will give you an idea of the exam pattern and types of questions that will be asked in the exam.
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Previous Year Question Paper and Sample Paper|
|Physics Sample Paper||Chemistry Sample Paper|
|AIIMS Chemistry Previous Year Questions||Biology 2011 Question Paper|
|Nursing Previous Year Question Paper – I||AIIMS 2006 Nursing Question Paper|
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2013 Question Paper||Previous Year Question Paper|
Candidates can also check the AIIMS 2019 Nursing Entrance Exam Question Paper here.
Check – JIPMER Nursing 2019
Importance of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Question Paper 2019
The AIIMS Nursing Question Paper 2019 will be available soon after the completion of the exam. The Questions may not be 100 percent correct since it is an Online Test. However, we will try to get the maximum number of Questions that were asked in the exam. However, the Nursing 2019 Question Paper plays a very important role in the Preparation of the exam. This will help you to give you an idea of the exam pattern, marking scheme, and sort of questions that come in the exam. However, there are many books available in the market that will provide you the Previous Year Questions of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2019. Soon after getting the Questions you can tally your scores by using the marking scheme of the exam.
Check – Paramedical Exam 2019
Exam Analysis of AIIMS Nursing Entrance Exam 2019
The AIIMS will conduct the Entrance Exam on various dates for a different course. However, you can check the exam analysis of each exam here. Thus, in this section, we will provide you the difficulty level of the exam including some questions that were asked in the exam. However, the Exam analysis of the AIIMS B.Sc 2019 will be available only after the completion of the exam. Therefore, please keep checking our page for the updates.
Check – JENPAUH 2019
If you have any doubts regarding the Question Paper or preparation, then please comment on the section below.