AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Question Paper 2021: The provided question paper is memory-based. This is because the All India Institute of Medical Sciences does not release the Question Paper since the exam takes place online. The AIIMS Nursing Exam 2021 takes place for B.Sc Nursing, Post-Basic and Paramedical Courses. In addition, the exam takes place on three different dates, which are mentioned below. Candidates who are appearing for this exam must download their Admit Card before the date of the exam. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details of the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Question Paper 2021, Exam Pattern, and Previous Year Questions, Exam Analysis, etc. Therefore, read the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Question Paper 2021
Candidates who want to appear for the exam should check out the previous years’ papers. It helps in understanding the exam pattern better. Moreover, one should have complete knowledge of the admission activities schedule. The officials may not send notifications about events. Thus, the complete schedule of AIIMS Nursing Admission is as follows:
|Events||Date of the Entrance Exam|
|The release of the admit card||19th June 2021|
|AIIMS Post-Basic Entrance Exam||27th June 2021 (Postponed)|
|Paramedical Nursing Entrance Exam||27th June 2021 (Postponed)|
|AIIMS B.Sc (Hons.) Entrance Exam||27th June 2021 (Postponed)|
Check – AIIMS MBBS 2021 Exam Analysis
AIIMS B.Sc Exam Pattern 2021
The Exam Pattern for AIIMS Nursing is different for each course. So, please check all the details and marking scheme carefully. It basically explains the pattern following which the question paper is made. The candidates can study more efficiently if they have complete knowledge of the exam pattern. Further, the course wise exam pattern is given below.
Exam Pattern of AIIMS Nursing (B.Sc Hons.) and Paramedical Nursing
- Questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and GK in four sections
- The total time duration of the exam is 2 Hours
- Question Format is Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions
- Each Section (Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology) carries 30 marks whereas, the GK Section carry 10 marks
- The total Marks of the Question Paper is 100 marks
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark and for every wrong answer, 1/3rd marks are deducted.
- Questions shall be available in English and Hindi
Exam Pattern of AIIMS Post-Basic Nursing 2021
The Exam Pattern of AIIMS Post-Basic Nursing is divided into two stages – The written Test and Assessment Test.
- This is an Offline Written Test.
- The Total Time Duration of the exam is 90 Minutes – 1.5 Hours
- The Language Mode of the Exam is English only
- The Exam takes place in Delhi only.
- Total Number of Questions – 70 Questions
- Questions are asked from Nursing Field. Details of the syllabus are available below.
- Questions are Multiple Choice Objective Type Format
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark and the wrong answer carries a negative marking of 1/3rd marks.
Candidates who qualify for the Written Test are eligible for the Personal Assessment Test/ Interview Round. This round comprises 30 marks. Thus, on the basis of the performances in both of the rounds, candidates are selected.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Question Paper 2021- Syllabus
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences has not mentioned any particular syllabus for the Nursing Entrance Exam. However, candidates can refer to the syllabus details that we have mentioned here. Hence, the Questions are on the basis of the Class 10th and 12th Subject Syllabus. So, here is the list of some important topics of the Syllabus of AIIMS B.Sc Hons. and Paramedical Nursing.
- Classification Binomial and Nominal Nomenclature
- Cell Theory
- Structural Organization of Cell
- Mendel’s Law of Inheritance
- Mineral Nutrition Essential
- Five Kingdom Classifications
- The Difference between Prokaryotic & Eukaryota, etc.
- Solid State
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- General Principles & Processes of Isolation of Elements
- P -Block Elements
- Surface Chemistry
- D & F -Block Elements
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Phenol & Esther, etc.
- Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism
- Atoms, and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems, etc.
- Questions related to test the general knowledge skills in Science, History, General policy, Geography, scientific research, Culture, current affairs, etc.
AIIMS Post-Basic Nursing Syllabus 2021
- Medical-Surgical Nursing including Anatomy, Physiology, and Pharmacology
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Obstetrics Nursing and Midwifery
- Community Health Nursing
- Professional Trends in Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
Thus, candidates can follow the topics and prepare accordingly to the prescribed syllabus.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Question Paper and Previous Year Question Paper
The AIIMS does not release its AIIMS Nursing Question Paper after the completion of the exam. However, we have provided a few sample question papers and previous year question papers.
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Previous Year Question Paper and Sample Paper|
|Physics Sample Paper||Chemistry Sample Paper|
|AIIMS Chemistry Previous Year Questions||Biology 2011 Question Paper|
|Nursing Previous Year Question Paper – I||AIIMS 2006 Nursing Question Paper|
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2013 Question Paper||Previous Year Question Paper|
Check – JIPMER Nursing 2021
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2016 Question Paper
Importance of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Question Paper 2021
The provided AIIMS Nursing Question Paper 2021 may not be 100 percent correct since it is an Online Test. However, we try to get the maximum number of questions that are asked in the exam. However, the question paper plays a very important role in the Preparation of the exam. This shall help you to give you an idea of the exam pattern, marking scheme, and sort of questions that come in the exam. However, there are many books available in the market that provide the Previous Year Questions of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2021. Soon after getting the Questions, you can tally your scores by using the marking scheme of the exam.
Exam Analysis of AIIMS Nursing Entrance Exam 2021
The AIIMS conducts the Entrance Exam on various dates for a different course. However, you can check the exam analysis of each exam here. Thus, in this section, we shall provide you the difficulty level of the exam including some questions that are asked in the exam. However, the Exam Analysis of the AIIMS B.Sc 2021 is released only after the completion of the exam. Therefore, please keep checking our page for updates.
AIIMS Nursing Result 2021
The AIIMS Nursing Result is released in online mode. Thus, the students can check out the result by visiting the AIIMS official website. In addition, the officials may release the result in the form of a merit list. Moreover, the students are ranked in order of merit in this list. The officials release the merit list in pdf format. Therefore, the students face no difficulty while downloading the merit list result. The seats are also granted to the students as per their merit rank.