AIIMS Nursing Result 2019 for B.Sc Courses will be available online. The Result will list out all the applicants who will move further to the next stage. The Institute conducts the entrance examination every year for the candidates to offer admission in various B.Sc Programmes. The AIIMS B.Sc Nutsing Result 2019 will be available in PDF Format so that the candidates can download it easily. The Result will contain the name of the candidates along with their roll numbers and qualified marks. The declaration of AIIMS 2019 Nursing Result will be on the basis of the AIIMS Nursing Qualifying Marks and Cut-Off Marks. In this article, we have provided complete details about the AIIMS Nursing Result, dates, cut-off marks etc. Read the article, further to know more about the Result.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Highlights of AIIMS Nursing Result 2019
- The AIIMS 2019 B.Sc Nursing Results will be available on the official website of AIIMS –
- The Result will determine the qualification and selection of the candidates.
- The selection of the applicants will be on the basis of the marks scored in the entrance examination and the cut-off marks.
- The AIIMS Nursing Result 2019 will be available separately for different B.Sc Courses.
- The Result will be available in PDF Format with names and roll numbers.
- Candidates who qualify will be eligible for the counselling round/personal assessment round.
AIIMS Nursing Result 2019
|B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic)||1st June 2019|
|B.Sc Paramedical Courses||15th June 2019|
|B.Sc (Hons) Nursing||23rd June 2019|
|Declaration of Results||Will be available soon|
Expected Dates of AIIMS 2019 B.Sc Nursing Result
Well, the results play a very important role in the AIIMS Nursing Selection of the candidates. The Result will determine the fate of the candidates to proceed to the next round. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences has not released the dates of results yet but have announced the dates of the particular B.Sc Examination.
The Exam will take place online in the month of June 2019. The Dates have been mentioned in the above section. Therefore, we can expect that the results for each of the course program will be available on different dates, may be in the month of July/August 2019.
Cut-Off Marks of AIIMS Nursing 2019
The Cut-Off Marks is basically the minimum qualifying marks that are set by the AIIMS Institute in order to select the best deserving candidates for admission. The Cut-Off Marks will be published on the official website. Well, there are many factors that affect the cut-off marks.
- Number of Candidates Appearing the examination.
- The Difficulty Level of the Examination
- Availability of the seats.
Candidates scoring more than the cut off marks will be eligible for the counselling or the next stage of the round. For AIIMS B.Sc (Post-Basic), after the declaration of the result, the qualified candidates will have to attend a Personal Assessment Round/ Interview Round which is of 30 marks. Therefore, it is very important to score more than the minimum qualifying marks.
How to Check AIIMS Nursing B.Sc Result 2019?
The Step by Step Process to check the AIIMS Nursing B.Sc Result is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of AIIMS – www.aiimsexams.org
- Click on the Result Link, of the program that you have applied.
- Enter your Log In Credentials, Registration ID and Password and click on the submit button.
- The Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Check your name from the list and download the PDF File.
- Keep the Printout safe until the completion of the admission process.
Details Available for the AIIMS B.Sc Result
Following are the list of details that are available once you download the AIIMS Nursing Result 2019.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Category of the Applicant and
- Overall Rank of the Candidate
AIIMS Nursing Merit List 2019
The AIIMS Nursing Merit List 2019 will be available online. The Result will be available in the form of the merit list determining the qualification status of the candidate. The Merit List will be available in the PDF Format. There will be separate merit list available on the basis of the category. On the basis of the rank, applicants will be called out for the counselling round. Separate Merit List will be available for each category and each course.
Tie-Breaking Criteria of AIIMS Nursing Result 2019
What is Tie-Breaking Criteria? Now, many of you must be wondering about what is this? Well, this method simplifies the result of the ranking the candidates. This method is usually done when more than two candidates secure the same number of marks, then the tie-breaking criteria are used to balance out the system of ranking. The process follows some of the criteria to resolve this situation-
- If you have scored more marks in Biology, then you will receive a better rank than others.
- In Para-Medical Courses, more marks in Mathematics will be considered.
- If the tie still exists, then the applicant scoring more marks in Chemistry will get a higher rank.
- If not, then the candidate with more marks in Physics will get a higher rank.
- Now, if the tie still exists, then the applicant older in age will receive a higher rank mong others.
What After the AIIMS Nursing Result 2019?
Now, you must be wondering, what will happen after the results are declared. Well, after the declaration of the result, the applicants have to undergo a Counselling Round followed by a Document Verification Round. The Counselling Process will take place online in three rounds, followed by an open round counselling. The AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Counselling order is as follows- General/ST/SC/OBC. The Process will take place on the basis of the ranks on the merit list.
The AIIMS Nursing B.Sc Result 2019 is expected to be available in the month of June 2019. Only those candidates will be able to check their results who have appeared the exam, The Result will be available in the form of the merit list. Shortlisted candidates on the merit list, will be eligible for the counselling round/personal assessment round. If you have any queries reagrding the result then please feel free to comment down below.