AIIMS Nursing Result 2020 for B.Sc Nursing and Paramedical Nursing will be available soon after the completion of the exam. The result will release in the month of June 2020. The Result carries the list of the applicants who will move further to the next stage. The result will be available on different dates for different courses. The Institute conducts the entrance examination every year for the candidates to offer admission to various B.Sc Programmes. The AIIMS B.Sc/Paramedical/M.Sc Nursing Result 2020 will be available in PDF format so that the candidates can download it easily. The Result will contain the name of the candidates along with their roll numbers and qualified marks.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The declaration of AIIMS Nursing Result will be on the basis of the AIIMS Nursing Qualifying Marks and Cut-Off Marks. In this article, we have provided complete details about the AIIMS Nursing Result, dates, cut-off marks, etc. Read the article, further to know more about the Result and AIIMS Nursing Admission 2020.
Highlights of AIIMS Nursing Result 2020
- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences will release the AIIMS 2020 Nursing Result.
- The result will be available online. Candidates have to submit their registration number and password.
- The Result will determine the qualification and selection of the candidates.
- The selection of the applicants will be on the basis of the marks scored in the entrance examination and the cut-off marks.
- The AIIMS B.Sc/Post-Basic/M.Sc/Paramedical Nursing Result will be available separately for different Courses.
- The Result will be available in PDF Format with names and roll numbers.
- Candidates who qualify will be eligible for the counselling round/personal assessment round.
Expected Dates of AIIMS 2019 B.Sc Nursing Result
Well, the results play a very important role in the AIIMS Nursing Selection of the candidates. The Result will determine the fate of the candidates to proceed to the next round. The Exam will take place online in the month of June 2020. The Result dates have not been announced yet. You can visit our website for the latest updates and notifications regarding AIIMS Nursing Entrance Exam Result.
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|Basic Registration (PAAR) for B.Sc Nursing/Paramedical/Post-Basic Nursing||12th December 2020|
|Closing Date of Online PAAR Registration||31st January 2020 (17:00 Hours)|
|Accepted/Rejected Status of Basic Registration||5th February 2020|
|Correction of Deficiencies in the AIIMS PAAR Registration||6th February 2020 to 17th February 2020|
|Final Status (Accepted/Rejected) of Nursing PAAR Registration||24th February 2020|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration (only those candidates are eligible whose Basic Registration has been accepted)||Second Week of March 2020|
|Final Registration (Fee Payment and City Choice)||Fourth Week of March 2020|
|Final Status (Accepted/Rejected) of Final Registration with the reason for the rejection||Third Week of April 2020|
|Last Date for the Submission of the Documents for the rejected application form||Fourth Week of April 2020|
|Releasing of the AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2020||Second Week of May 2020|
|Date and Timing of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) Exam||First Week of June 2020 (10:00 to 11:30 am)|
|Exam Date and Timing of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Paramedical Exam)||Third Week of June 2020 (10:00 to 11:30 am)|
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Exam Date and Timing||Fourth Week of June 2020 (10:00 am to 12:00 pm)|
|Declaration of Result (AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Post Basic)||Fourth Week of June 2020|
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing and Paramedical Result||First Week of July 2020|
Cut-Off Marks of AIIMS Nursing 2020
The Cut-Off Marks is basically the minimum qualifying marks that are set by the AIIMS Institute in order to select the best deserving candidates for admission. The Cut-Off Marks will be published on the official website. Well, there are many factors that affect the cut-off marks.
- Number of Candidates Appearing the examination.
- The Difficulty Level of the Examination
- Availability of the seats.
Candidates scoring more than the cut off marks will be eligible for the counselling or the next stage of the round. For AIIMS B.Sc (Post-Basic), after the declaration of the result, the qualified candidates will have to attend a Personal Assessment Round/ Interview Round which is of 30 marks. Therefore, it is very important to score more than the minimum qualifying marks. In order to have their names on the Merit List Result, candidates must fill in the AIIMS Nursing Application Form.
How to Check AIIMS Nursing B.Sc and M.Sc Nursing Result 2020?
The result will be available online. Thus, The Step by Step Process to check the AIIMS Nursing B.Sc/ Post-Basic/Paramedical Result is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of AIIMS – www.aiimsexams.org
- Click on the Result Link, of the program that you have applied.
- Enter your login Credentials, Registration ID and Password and click on the submit button.
- The Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Check your name from the list and download the PDF File.
- Keep the Printout safe until the completion of the admission process.
Details Available for the AIIMS B.Sc Result
The following are the list of details that are available once you download the AIIMS Nursing Result 2020.
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Category of the Applicant
AIIMS Nursing Merit List Result
The AIIMS Nursing Merit List 2020 will be available online. The Result will be available in the form of the merit list determining the qualification status of the candidate. The Merit List will be available in the PDF Format. There will be a separate merit list available on the basis of the category. On the basis of the rank, applicants will be called out for the counselling round. Separate Merit List will be available for each category and each course.
Tie-Breaking Criteria of AIIMS Nursing Result 2020
What is Tie-Breaking Criteria? Now, many of you must be wondering about what is this? Well, this method simplifies the result of the ranking of the candidates. This method is usually done when more than two candidates secure the same number of marks, then the tie-breaking criteria are used to balance out the system of ranking. The process follows some of the criteria to resolve this situation-
- If you have scored more marks in Biology, then you will receive a better rank than others.
- In Para-Medical Courses, the candidate must have more marks in Maths.
- If the tie still exists, then the applicant scoring more marks in Chemistry will get a higher rank.
- If not, then the candidate with more marks in Physics will get a higher rank.
- Now, if the tie still exists, then the applicant older in age will receive a higher rank.
Inter-Se Merit Guidelines for AIIMS Nursing (Post-Basic)
When two or more candidates have scored the same marks in Stage I and II, then tie-breaker criteria will be used. Hence, the tie can be resolved by the following-
- Candidates who have scored higher marks in the written test will get a higher mark.
- If the tie still remains- candidates who are older in age will get a higher rank.
What After the AIIMS Nursing Result 2020?
Now, you must be wondering, what will happen after the results are declared. Well, after the declaration of the result, the applicants have to undergo a Counselling Round followed by a Document Verification Round. The Counselling Process will take place online in three rounds, followed by an open round counselling. The AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Counselling order is as follows- General/ST/SC/OBC. The Process will take place on the basis of the ranks on the merit list. Selected Candidates have to report at Dr. Ramalingaswami Board Room, Director’s Office, AIIMS for Document Verification, Interview, and Personal Assessment Test.
AIIMS B.Sc/Post-Basic/Paramedical/M.Sc Nursing Result 2019
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences releases the result of B.Sc Nursing in the month of June/July 2020. However, the result dates will vary for different courses. Below, you can check the result statistics of AIIMS 2019, 2018, 2017 B.Sc/Paramedical/Post-Basic /M.Sc Nursing for the counselling. The result will be available in the form of Rank-Wise and Roll-Number Wise.
AIIMS Nursing Cut-Off – Check 2020 and Previous Year Cutoff Marks
The cut-off is the minimum set of marks, that is set by the Institute on the basis of which, the candidate is shortlisted for the next stage. The AIIMS Nursing Cut-Off marks will different for each category. The previous year cut-off marks of AIIMS Nursing is as follows-
The AIIMS Nursing B.Sc Result PDF is expected to release in the month of June 2020. Only those candidates will be able to check their results who have appeared the exam, The Result will be available in the form of the merit list. Shortlisted candidates on the merit list, will be eligible for the counseling round/personal assessment round. If you have any queries regarding the result then please feel free to comment down below.