AIIMS Nursing Result 2021: Entrance Exam will be conducted on 05th June 2021. In addition, the tentative date of Result declaration is also available. The Result carries the list of the applicants who will move further to the next stage. It will be available on different dates for different courses. The Institute conducts the entrance examination every year for the candidates to offer admission to various B.Sc Programmes. The AIIMS Nursing Result 2021 will be available in PDF format so that the candidates can download it easily. The Result will contain the name of the candidates along with their roll numbers and qualified marks. Moreover, the declaration of the result will be on the basis of the AIIMS Nursing Qualifying Marks and Cut-Off Marks. In this article, we have provided complete details about the Result, Dates, Cut-Off marks, etc. Read the article, further to know more about the Result and AIIMS Nursing Admission 2021 procedure.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- AIIMS Nursing Result will be declared on 14th June 2021 tentatively. The entrance exam is further scheduled for 05th June 2021.
AIIMS Nursing Result 2021
Well, the results play a very important role in the AIIMS Nursing Selection of the candidates. The Result will determine the fate of the candidates to proceed to the next round. The Exam Dates are announced by the exam conducting body. Thus, the complete schedule is provided below. In case, the dates will be revised, then the same will be updated here.
|Exam Date of AIIMS M.Sc Nursing||05th June 2021|
|Announcement of Result||14th June 2021|
|AIIMS M.Sc Nursing First Round Counselling||– July 2021 –|
|Second Round Counselling||– July 2021 –|
|Third Round Counselling||– July 2021 –|
Check – Nursing Entrance Exams
Highlights of AIIMS Nursing Result 2021
- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences will release the AIIMS BSc/MSc/ BSc Paramedical Nursing Result.
- It will be released in online mode. Candidates have to submit their registration number and password.
- The Result will determine the qualification and selection of the candidates.
- The selection of the applicants will be on the basis of the marks scored in the entrance examination and the cut-off marks.
- The Result will be available separately for different Courses.
- In addition, the Result will be available in PDF Format with names and roll numbers.
- Candidates who qualify will be eligible for the counselling round/personal assessment round.
Cut-Off Marks of AIIMS Nursing 2021
Candidates scoring more than the cut off marks will be eligible for the counselling or the next stage of the round. For AIIMS B.Sc (Post-Basic), after the declaration of the result, the qualified candidates will have to attend a Personal Assessment Round/ Interview Round which is 30 marks. Therefore, it is very important to score more than the minimum qualifying marks. Further, the authorities consider a few factors for determining the cutoff marks. The factors that will be considered for determining the CutOff Marks are as follows:
- Number of Candidates Appearing the examination.
- The Difficulty Level of the Examination
- Availability of the seats.
How to Check AIIMS Nursing B.Sc and M.Sc Nursing Result 2021?
The Exam Result will be declared via online mode. In order to ensure that the students do not face any difficulty in checking the results, the step by step guide is provided below. The process to check the AIIMS Nursing B.Sc/ Post-Basic/Paramedical Result is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of AIIMS – www.aiimsexams.org
- Click on the Result Link, of the program that you have applied to.
- Enter your login Credentials, Registration ID, and Password and click on the submit button.
- The Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Check your name from the list and download the PDF File.
- Keep the Printout safe until the completion of the admission process.
Details Available for the AIIMS B.Sc Result
Candidates must download the scorecard for future references. Moreover, do check all the details on it carefully. Moreover, the following is the list of details that are available once you download the AIIMS Nursing Result 2021.
- Candidates’ Name
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Category of the Applicant
- Marks Secured
AIIMS Nursing Merit List Result
The AIIMS Nursing Merit List 2021 will be available online. The Result will be available in the form of the merit list determining the qualification status of the candidate. The Merit List will be available in PDF Format. There will be a separate merit list available on the basis of the category. On the basis of the rank, applicants will be called out for the counselling round. A separate Merit List will be available for each category and each course.
Tie-Breaking Criteria of AIIMS Nursing Result 2021
What is Tie-Breaking Criteria? Now, many of you must be wondering about what is this? Well, this method simplifies the result of the ranking of the candidates. This method is usually done when more than two candidates secure the same number of marks, then the tie-breaking criteria are used to balance out the system of ranking. The process follows some of the criteria to resolve this situation-
- If you have scored more marks in Biology, then you will receive a better rank than others.
- In Para-Medical Courses, the candidate must have more marks in Maths.
- If the tie still exists, then the applicant scoring more marks in Chemistry will get a higher rank.
- If not, then the candidate with more marks in Physics will get a higher rank.
- Now, if the tie still exists, then the applicant older in age will receive a higher rank.
Inter-Se Merit Guidelines for AIIMS Nursing (Post-Basic)
When two or more candidates have scored the same marks in Stage I and II, then tie-breaker criteria will be used. Hence, the tie can be resolved by the following-
- Candidates who have scored higher marks in the written test will get a higher mark.
- If the tie still remains- candidates who are older in age will get a higher rank.
What After the AIIMS Nursing Result 2021?
Now, you must be wondering, what will happen after the results are declared. Well, after the declaration of the result, the applicants have to undergo a Counselling Round followed by a Document Verification Round. The Counselling Process will take place online in three rounds, followed by an open round counselling. The AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Counselling order is as follows- General/ST/SC/OBC. The Process will take place on the basis of the ranks on the merit list. Selected Candidates have to report to Dr. Ramalingaswami Board Room, Director’s Office, AIIMS for Document Verification, Interview, and Personal Assessment Test.
AIIMS B.Sc/Post-Basic/Paramedical/M.Sc Nursing Previous Years’ Merit List
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences releases the result of B.Sc Nursing in the month of June/July 2021. However, the result dates will vary for different courses. Below, you can check the result statistics of AIIMS 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 B.Sc/Paramedical/Post-Basic /M.Sc Nursing for the counselling. The result will be available in the form of Rank-Wise and Roll-Number Wise. Furthermore, the previous years’ merit list pdf link is provided below. The result of this session will be declared in the same format.
|AIIMS Nursing Merit List Result 2019, 2018, 2017 Academic Session|
|AIIMS Nursing 2020 Results|
|Post-Basic Nursing Merit List 2019 Result||AIIMS Paramedical Nursing Result for First Counselling|
|AIIMS BSc Nursing (Hons) Result 2018||B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) Result|
|Paramedical Result 2017||AIIMS Post-Basic Nursing Result 2017|
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Hons) 2017 (Rank-Wise)||Roll Number-Wise Result of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Hons.)|
|M.Sc Nursing Result 2017||M.Sc Nursing Result 2018|
|AIIMS Post-Basic Nursing 2017|
AIIMS Nursing Cut-Off – Check 2021 and Previous Year Cutoff Marks
The cut-off is the minimum set of marks, that is set by the Institute on the basis of which, the candidate is shortlisted for the next stage. The AIIMS Nursing Cut-Off marks will be different for each category. The previous year cut-off marks of AIIMS Nursing is as follows-
Check Other Important Links:
- AIIMS Nursing Exam Pattern 2021
- AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card
- Paramedical Courses
- B.Sc Nursing Details and Career Opportunities
- B.Sc Nursing Syllabus
- GNM Nursing Question Paper
- GNM Nursing Mock Test
- Pharmacy Courses after 12th
- Diploma in Clinical Pathology
- GNM Syllabus
- ANM Syllabus
- Punjab PPMET Nursing Admission 2021