AIIMS Nursing Application Form 2021:The basic registration process for B.Sc, M.Sc courses is now over. The generation for RUC is over. The last date for final registration is 20th November 2021. This national-level exam is conducted every year for the aspirants of nursing courses. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi releases the application form. Only the students who submit the form on time shall be eligible to appear for AIIMS Nursing 2021. However, it is important to check the Eligibility Criteria first. If the applicant does not satisfy the eligibility conditions then his/ her application form shall be rejected.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates who will clear the exam further be eligible for admission to BSc Nursing Post Basic, BSc Nursing, and MSc Nursing course. The admission is granted purely on the basis of merit. Further, the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021 is available in online mode only. For more details about the application process, read further.
AIIMS Nursing Application Form 2021 (B.Sc, Post Basic)
Candidates have to complete the AIIMS Nursing PAAR Registration first for being eligible for the final registration. In addition, the authorities send notifications to students on the registered mobile number and mail. Thus, one should provide the correct contact details during the registration. Candidates should also have an idea about the schedule of the application process. Therefore, the important events and dates are mentioned in the table given below.
AIIMS B.Sc Hons Dates 2021
|Online Registration (PAAR facility)||9th November 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||20th November 2021|
|Admit card release date||20th December 2021|
|Examination date||28th December 2021|
AIIMS Post Basic Nursing Dates and Schedule 2021
|Basic Registration (PAAR) for B.Sc Nursing/Paramedical/Post-Basic Nursing||9th November 2021|
|Closing Date of Online PAAR Registration||20th November 2021|
|Final Status (Accepted/Rejected) of Nursing PAAR Registration||3rd December 2021|
|Admit card uploading dates||20th December 2021|
|Date and Timing of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) Exam||28th December 2021|
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria of AIIMS Nursing indicates the conditions that have to be satisfied by all the applicants. Only the students satisfying the eligibility conditions will be able to fill the form. Furthermore, the eligibility criteria for each of the nursing course is slightly different. The eligibility conditions of each of the nursing courses are further mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria for BSc Nursing 2021
- The applicant must be an Indian National
- Candidate must qualify 12th class or equivalent level exam from a recognized board.
- The student must have qualified for the exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as mandatory subjects.
- In addition, only female candidates can apply for the BSc Nursing course.
- Moreover, the candidate must have scored 55% (50% for SC/ ST) marks in the qualifying examination.
- The applicant must be 17 years of age further as of 31st December 2021. Further, note that the students born after 2nd January 2005 are not eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Post Basic Nursing 2021
- Only Indian National Citizens are eligible to apply for the course.
- Candidate must qualify 12th class or equivalent level exam from any board, which must be recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- In addition, both male and female candidates are eligible to apply.
- The applicant must be further registered as a nurse, RN, and RM with the state nursing council.
- Candidates with a GNM Diploma are also eligible for the BSc Nursing Post Basic.
Eligibility Criteria for MSc Nursing 2021
- The applicant must have cleared the BSc Hons., BSc Nursing, or Nursing exam from a recognized board or university.
- The applicant must have scored 60% marks, or 55% marks for SC/ ST students in the qualifying marks. Candidates with marks less than the prescribed percentage are not eligible.
- Further, the applicant must be further registered as a nurse, RN, and RM with the state nursing council.
Important Instructions to be kept in mind before filling AIIMS Nursing Online Application Form 2021
Candidates need to take care of a few things while filling the application form. If the application form is not filled correctly, then it may lead to rejection. Thus, some important instructions that must be followed before filling the form are as follows:
- The application form will be available in online mode only. Hence, you must check your internet connectivity. In case of a poor connection, you will face difficulty in loading and submitting the form.
- Some instructions will appear on the screen as well before starting to fill the form. Do read all those carefully to avoid inconvenience.
- Further, during the basic registration, the candidates will be asked to enter a valid mobile number and mail ID. Candidates must provide the correct number and mail ID as the notifications for admission activities will be sent through these. In case you have provided incorrect number or mail and do not receive notifications. Then the authorities wouldn’t be responsible if you miss out on any of the important events.
- Moreover, keep all the documents ready beforehand. While filling the form, you will have to enter personal and educational details. These must be in accordance with the details of the official documents. If the details mismatch, then your form will be rejected.
- While uploading the documents, do consider the prescribed specifications. Candidates who will not upload the documents accordingly will not be able to submit the form.
- Furthermore, the application form will be available for a limited period of time. Hence, it should be submitted before the due date.
- Candidates should further keep the login ID and Password safe. Without these, you will not be able to login and check the admit or result, etc.
Thus, these are a few points that the students must keep in mind before filling the form.
How to Apply for AIIMS Nursing 2021?
AIIMS Nursing application form 2021 available in online mode only. Hence, the students will have to visit the AIIMS, New Delhi official website to apply. The two main stages of the application process is the PAAR Basic Registration and Final Registration. Further, to ensure that the students do not face any difficulty during the application process, the step by step guide is provided below. The steps to successfully apply for the nursing exam are as follows:
1. PAAR Online Basic Registration
For registration, visit the AIIMS Nursing Official Website, i.e aiimsexams.ac.in. On the homepage, you need to click on the “New Registration“ option and start filling in the asked details. Moreover, the students should enter the correct details as per the information on their official documents. The entered details will be considered for the complete admission process. Hence, providing incorrect information might land you up in trouble. The basic registration is the first step for the application process. Candidates who will register successfully will be further eligible for final registration. In addition, the details that you will have to enter during the registration are as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Category (SC/ ST/ General/ OBC)
- Photo ID Details – Candidates can provide any photo ID such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ Passport.
- OBC Certificate that is valid for Central Government Institutions and within the validity date.
After entering all these details, your registration ID and Password will be sent to the provided contact details, which is the mobile number and mail ID. Candidates must keep the ID and Password safe as without these you will not be able to login. Further, all the further documents such as the admit card has to be downloaded by logging in only. Hence, it is important that you remember your login ID and Password.
Upload Scanned Images of Important Documents
After the registration, candidates will be redirected to the login portal. Candidates will then have to enter their registration ID and Password. Only by entering the correct ID and Password, you will be able to login successfully. After logging in successfully, you will have to upload scanned images of your Signature, Photograph, and Left-Hand Thumb Impression. In addition, these documents must be uploaded as per the prescribed specifications. Candidates uploading the documents otherwise will not be able to submit them. Further, the specifications prescribed for uploading the documents are mentioned in the table given below.
|The passport must be a recent one with a white background only but without a border.||The Signature has to be done on a white background in blue or black ink.||The Left-Thumb Impression must be within the box of 4*3 cm (width*height)|
|The photo should not be more than 6 months old||The signature must not be in capitals or just initials or have overwriting||The left thumb impression must be in blue/black ink should have covered the entire thumb|
|Dimensions of the photograph must be 3.5*4*5 cm (width*height)||The Signature must be in the box of 6*3 cm (width*height)||The size of the image must be between 10 to 50 Kb|
|The Size of the image between 50 KB to 100 KB||The size of the image must be between 10 KB to 50 KB||The Size of the Image must be between 10 to 50 Kb|
|The image should be in JPG/JPEG/GIF/PNG Format||It should be in JPG/ JPEG/PNG/GIF Format||The image should be in JPG/JPEG/GIF/PNG Format|
Take a Printout of the Registration Form
After successfully uploading the documents, and submitting the form your complete application form will appear on the screen. Do check all the details on it carefully again. Then take a printout of it for future references.
How to Check Status and Correction Procedure of AIIMS Nursing Application Form 2021?
The AIIMS, New Delhi allows the students to check their application status and to make corrections in the submitted form. This facility is provided after the completion of the form submission process. Through the application status, candidates will be able to know whether their form has been accepted or rejected. In case, the students want to challenge the decision, then they may contact the authorities. Further, through the correction facility, candidates can make corrections in the form. If there are some errors in the form, then those can be corrected through the correction facility. However, note that only a few fields will be editable during the form correction.
The complete AIIMS Nursing Application Form Correction procedure will be carried out in online mode only. Candidates wanting to edit the form has to visit the official website only. This is the last opportunity, wherein you will be allowed to edit the form.
Generation of Code for the Final Registration
After the basic registration, the students will have to apply for the generation of code. This code can further be generated in online mode only by visiting the official website. In the final registration, the candidates will have to provide their educational qualifications. In addition, the procedure of application fee payment will be carried during the final registration only. The payment of application fee can be done through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. Moreover, the category-wise application fee is mentioned below.
|General/ OBC||Rs. 1500/-|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)/ Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs. 1200/-|
Note that the payment for the application fee must be done on time. In case you have missed the last date, then you will not be able to submit the form. Further, the admit card wouldn’t be issued to you. Moreover, note that the mentioned application fee is as per the last years’ records. If the application fee will be revised, then it will be updated here.
Choice of Exam City
After the payment of the application fee, the students will be asked to enter their choice of exam city. The authorities allot exam centres as per the filled in choices only. Therefore, the students should carefully enter the choices of exam city carefully and after considering all the factors. The details of the exam centre will further be mentioned in the admit card. After the issuance of the hall ticket, the exam centre will not be changed under any circumstances. The list of exam cities where the exam centres will be set up is provided below.
|State||Exam City||Examination Center Code|
4. Check Your Application Status
After submitting the form, the students will be able to check the application status. This facility will be provided for a limited period of time. Moreover, if the basic registration form is not accepted then the same can be reported and corrected through this link. Therefore, this facility allows the students to check whether their application form is accepted or rejected. In case your form is rejected but according to you, nothing went wrong from your side, then contact the authorities.
Thus, following these steps, you can fill and submit the application form. All the details that you will provide during the basic and final registration will be used for the entire admission process or even after that.
How can employed candidates apply for AIIMS Nursing 2021?
The authorities allow employed candidates to appear for the examination. However, such candidates need to inform the employer in writing that they are going to appear for the AIIMS BSc/ MSc/ BSc (Post Basic)/ Paramedical Nursing Entrance Examination. If the employer rejects your application to appear for the exam, then you cannot apply. Hence, it is important to seek permission from the employer.
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Admit Card
After the completion of the application process, the authorities will issue the admit card to eligible students. Only the students who submitted the form on time will be able to download their AIIMS Nursing Hall Ticket. The admit card is further the most important document as without it no student will be allowed inside the exam hall. It contains information about the registered candidate, exam roll number, exam centre address, etc. Candidates will have to carry the hardcopy of the hall ticket to the exam hall. In addition, the students appearing for the exam without it wouldn’t be allowed to sit for the test.