AIIMS Nursing 2020 Application Form will be available online from November 2019 onwards. The Mode of filling and submitting the online form is online only. The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences is responsible for releasing the B.Sc Nursing Application Form. To fill the application form, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria conditions. The Link for AIIMS Nursing Online Form will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, the candidates must fill the application form before the closing date.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
However, the filling of the application form comprises of few stages including the payment of the application fees. In this article, we have provided complete details about AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Application Form 2020, its eligibility, important dates process, application fees and much more. Thus, Read the article, further to know more about the Online Application Form.
Check AIIMS Nursing 2019
Highlights of AIIMS Nursing 2020 Application Form
- The Application Form of AIIMS Nursing 2020 will be released in the month of November 2019.
- The Mode of Filling the Application Form will be available online.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible to fill in the application form.
- The AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Online Form includes Basic Registration, Generation of Code, and Final Registration.
AIIMS Nursing Application Form Date 2020
The Official Dates will be available on the official website of AIIMS- www.aiimsexam.org. However, Candidates can check the tentative dates here to get an idea about the exam schedule.
|Events||Scheduled Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting Date of the Online Registration (Basic)||November 2019|
|Status of the Basic Registration||January 2020|
|Correction of the Basic Registration Form||January 2020|
|Final Status of the Basic Registration Form of AIIMS Nursing 2019||January 220|
|Generation of Code||March 2020|
|Final Registration||March 2020|
The Exam Conducting Authority will soon announce the details on their official website. It is, therefore, advised to the candidates to check the official website to get the latest updates and details about the examination.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2019 Application Form Eligibility
It is very necessary for candidates to satisfy the eligibility criteria before applying. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences has set a few eligibility criteria for the AIIMS Nursing 2019. The Eligibility conditions of AIIMS Nursing Online Form includes- Age, Educational Qualification, Gender, and Nationality, etc.
Hence, the Application Forms of AIIMS Nursing will be available for the following examination- B. Sc Nursing (Post-Basic), B.Sc Paramedical, and B.Sc (Hons) Nursing.
The Eligibility Conditions for AIIMS Nursing Application Form is as follows-
- The Minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2020. The Age of the applicant should not be born after 2nd January 2002.
- The Nationality of the Candidates must be Indian/Overseas Citizen of India/ Foreign Nationals.
Educational Qualifications for Different AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Courses
AIIMS B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing, and Paramedical Courses Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed class 12th from a recognized Board/Institute/University.
- They must have English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Mathematics as their compulsory subjects.
- The Applicants must have a minimum aggregate mark of 55% (General and OBC Category) in the above subjects, and 50% marks for Reserved Category.
AIIMS B.Sc (Post-Basic) Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed Class 12th from a recognized Board/University.
- Applicants who have passed Class 10th on or before 1987 are also eligible for the entrance examination.
- Candidates with a Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from any Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have registered as RN and RM (registered nurse, registered midwife) with any State Nursing Council.
- Male Nurses, who have passed before the implementation of the new integrated course in 2003 must be registered as a nurse with the State Nursing Council. They must have a certificate in General Nursing and instead of Training in Midwifery, training in any subject out of the following, for a period of six months.
- O.T Techniques
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Leprosy Nursing
- T.B Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Neurological and Neuro Surgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Cancer Nursing
- Orthopedic Nursing
Other Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who will be appearing for Class 12th Examination or Equivalent Examination in March/April 2020 or those whose application form are likely to be declared before June 2020 are also eligible to apply.
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Application Form
The AIIMS Nursing Application Form will be available online. The Link to apply for the application form will be available for a limited period of time. Candidates must note that the application form will comprise of all the details of the candidate and the examination. The AIIMS 2020 Nursing Application Form includes the following stages-
- Basic Registration
- Generation of Code and
- Final Registration
Important Instructions Before Applying for AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Form
It is very important to keep a few things in mind before filling the application form. This is because there are many cases when there are chances to getting your application form rejected or unaccepted.
- Before filling the online form, make sure that you check your Internet Connectivity. Having a good Internet Connectivity will help the applicants to fill and submit the online form hassle-free.
- Go through the Instructions carefully before filling the application form. Read each and every instruction carefully.
- At the time of basic registration, candidates must provide an active mobile number and valid e-mail id. This is because you will get all the latest updates and notifications on these registered mobile number and e-mail id.
- Keep all your details such as your qualification mark details etc. ready before filling the application.
- You need to provide correct and genuine details while filling the application form. Providing wrong information in the online form will lead to rejection of the application form.
- While uploading the images of your photograph and signature, make sure that you upload the images as per the specification.
- You must submit the application form before the deadline date. Submission of the application form after the deadline date will not be accepted.
How to Apply for AIIMS Nursing 2020 Application Form?
The AIIMS Nursing Application Form 2020 will be available from November 2020. The Application Forms will be available online. If you satisfy the eligibility criteria, then you will be eligible to fill in the online application form of AIIMS 2020 Nursing. The Application Form will be available for a limited period of time, therefore the candidates are advised to fill in the application form before the deadline date. No application Form will be accepted after the closing date.
The Step by Step Process to fill in the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Online Form 2020 is as follows-
Stage – I Basic Registration
The Basic Registration is the first stage of filling the application form. To start with the basic registration process, you need to visit the official website of AIIMS- www.aiimsexams.org. The Basic Registration includes the following steps-
Filling all the Personal Details
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Address as per the residential proof
- Date of Birth
- Category of the Applicant
- ID Card Details – (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License etc.)
- OBC Certificates deemed valid for Central Government Institutions and within the validity date as specified.
Click on the submit option after entering all the details. After the successful registration, you will receive a Registration Number/ID and Password on your registered mobile number and e-mail id. Keep the Registration ID and Password safe for future references such as Downloading of Admit Card, Checking of Result etc.
Uploading of Image
After successful registration, log in using the credentials. Then start uploading the images. The image of the photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression must be scanned. Make sure that upload all the images as per the specifications. Uploading wrong application form will lead to the rejection of the application form.
Specifications of the Images (Photograph, Signature, and Left-Thumb Impression)
The Specifications of Passport, Signature and Left-Thumb Impression are as follows-
|The passport must be a recent one with a white background only but without a border.||The Signature has to be done on a white background in blue or black ink.||The Left-Thumb Impression must be within the box of 4*3 cm (width*height)|
|The photo should not be more than 6 months old||The signature must not be in capitals or just initials or have overwriting||The left thumb impression must be in blue/black ink should have covered the entire thumb|
|Dimensions of the photograph must be 3.5*4*5 cm (width*height)||The Signature must be in the box of 6*3 cm (width*height)||The size of the image must be between 10 to 50 Kb|
|The Size of the image between 50 KB to 100 KB||The size of the image must be between 10 KB to 50 KB||The Size of the Image must be between 10 to 50 Kb|
|The image should be in JPG/JPEG/GIF/PNG Format||It should be in JPG/ JPEG/PNG/GIF Format||The image should be in JPG/JPEG/GIF/PNG Format|
After the completion of the basic registration. Download and take the printout of the application form.
Check AIIMS Exam Pattern 2019
Status and Correction of AIIMS Nursing Application Form 2020
Soon after the basic registration, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences will release a link to check the status and making corrections in the application form. Through the status of the AIIMS Nursing Application Form 2019 link, candidates can check their status of the application form. The status of the application form will inform the applicants, that whether the application form is accepted or rejected.
If in case, your application form is not accepted, then the candidate has to go for the correction option. In this stage, the applicant has to correct the errors or discrepancies in the application form and re-submit it again. The link to check the status and the correcting the errors will be available for a shorter period of time. Therefore, make sure that you correct the mistakes before the deadline date.
Stage -II Generation of Code
After the completion of the status and correction check, a link of code generation will be available. The Generation of Code will be applicable only for those candidates whose basic registration has been successfully completed. The Code Generation will be available in the month of March 2020.
Stage -III Final Registration and Payment of Fees
This is the last stage of filling of the application form. Candidates can complete the final registration by submitting the code generated at the time of generation of code. If your AIIMS B.Sc Basic Form is accepted successfully, then you can proceed for final registration and make the payment of the application fees. The Final Registration process includes the payment of the application fees and choice of examination city.
AIIMS Nursing Application Fees 2019
|Reserved Category (SC/ST/OBC)||Rs 1200/-|
You can make the payment of the application fees online through Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. The cost of the application fees is different according to the category. If you do not make the payment, then your application form will not be accepted. Once you pay the application fees, you will be redirected for choosing the exam city centre for AIIMS Nursing 2019 Examination.
Choice of the Examination City
After making the payment of the application fees, choose the choice of the examination city as per the availability. The option to choose the examination city will be available once you complete filling the application form and payment of the application fees.
AIIMS Nursing 2020 – Examination Centers
The AIIMS Nursing 2019 Entrance Exam will take place across the country. The list of the examination centers of AIIMS Nursing 2020 is as follows-
The AIIMS Nursing 2020 Application Form will be available in the month of November 2020. The Mode of the Application Form will be available online. Candidates are advised to check the official website to get all the details and notifications. Filling of the application form is a mandatory step, and to fill the form fulfilling the eligibility criteria is very much necessary. Therefore, fill in the application form very carefully and submit it before the closing date. No application forms will be submitted after the deadline date.